Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Redemption

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle on Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:06 pm

Belle couldn't help but return the smile when she saw Zhelir grinning. It was great to see him again, and he hadn't changed a bit. What stood out to her the most was the way his bright green eyes still sparkled. However, her smile soon faded as she realized he wasn't here to visit.

Belle sighed in response to his proposition. She hadn't even been home for two weeks, and already she was being asked to pick up and leave again. Despite her desire to be at home and settled, she knew what she truly wanted was to be back with }{G.

"I'll do it," Belle replied with a smirk, "but do I have the time to pack this time? Having a second set of clothes on hand is usually a plus."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belle
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm

Zhelir smirked back, waving his hand into the house.

"Feel free, but hurry. I don't wanna keep the big guy waitin' any more'n I gotta."

He turned back toward the street, watching the snow gently pile up. The obvious question came to mind as he stared out upon his colony: What was going to happen in Arizona? Would Cloud pull them out, give them new orders? Would he want to take over? It didn't much matter; his allegiance was to the colonies and }{G. He would do what was needed for them.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle on Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:49 pm

Belle scurried into the house without a word and immediately began to gather her things. She shoved whatever she could find into a duffle bag, filling it to the brim. She then grunted and groaned, struggling to zip the bulging bag shut. She finally managed to get it closed and headed for the door. Just before reaching the door, she stopped and slipped on her favorite pair of running shoes -- the one thing she couldn't live without. Finally she stood, sighing, before taking a last look around her apartment.

She then stepped out of her apartment, closing the door behind her.

"Alright, let's go before I talk myself out of this," Belle said, only half joking.

Belle
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.