Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

A refresher on history...

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

A refresher on history...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:43 pm

The moon had just rose. It was glowing with one of those erie glows that makes people start being all spazzy and thinking something is out to get them, or something/someone is after them. The type of moon that had been used since the dawn of humanity as a "hunting moon" as it was perfect for such. Big, huge, and giving a perfect offset of light along with the light it gave out.

Warren K Mc Cue, or 'Warrius' was indeed hunting by this moon... but not hunting anyone or any living thing... he was hunting the past, all the data he could find on what had happened before the peace was reset... what he could about the }{G, and all of the rest of the fractions that had been out there showing their power.

He was a good hunter, and soon came upon a load of data... His midnight blue eyes stared intently at the paper and he began to read.

OOC: I'd like it if someone would give me a 'refresher course', on the history of this little Gundam Wing offshoot universe. I'd like to know whats happened, so I can not be confused about it as easily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:03 pm

OOC: So far, the only real pull from the past is }{G. }{G is an old faction that was used numerous times in the past. It had a good reputation as being a very powerful and rutheless group of experienced fighters that had a near 100% success rate, and few of their members died. I think I ended up being the only one of their members that died in combat(Gah... What a pathetic death that was too...). Wind can give you more details.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:25 pm

OOC: Well... I need to know the history on the other stuff to please... exactly what ended the war that was going on before? What caused it? What we're the other involved fractions? Please help... Oh, and... IF anyone wants to post that, just post him reading it on his computer. ^_^ Thanks alot.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am

OOC: I credit all of this data to the southern wind.

The young warlord scanned over a few sites, and then found a underground site that had data about the }{G in it.

He clicked the link, and as the page loaded moments later, he began to read it.

The }{G, or "Hell's gundams" were an organization that had no political standpoint. They were an organization well known for "coming in, taking care of business, and leaving."

"The leader of the group was a man named Derek. The name of the group was Hell's Gundams. Their main way of transportation was a ship called the Pegasus and it housed many custom suits. The leader, Derek, I don't believe had ever been beaten in a mobile suit battle. Some of their ranks included Sinful Soul, Zhelir Darkfall, Holy Unknown, Faith, and....Derek I guess, can't really remember. The leader before Derek was a man known as Cloud Strife, one of the greatest pilots ever known, Derek was one of the greatest too. Derek piloted a suit that was passed down to him from Cloud, called Iness Hell. It is rumored that Derek may have had a son, but this has never been comfirmed. And }{G was in several wars. "- unknown source...

He sighed as he finished reading it. Not alot of info, but enough to sufice.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:45 pm

Warren/Warrius' Midnight blue eyes darted back and forth down the pages as he researched the }{G. He was making alot of progress already.

His hand moved up momentarily to push some of his dark brown bangs from his eyes. A slight smile crept upon his face. His enchanting midnight blue eyes were filled with glee. Something interesting... information about a Mobile Suit imployed by the leader of the }{G for a great deal of time. Information about the }{G members themselves. Odd that he'd be able to find such.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.