Reign of Dragons : Rebooted

a part of “Reign of Dragons : Rebooted”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Tensions are thick, the three powers fight amongst themselves. In the shadows a group emerges with the deadly intent to raise an old, powerful enemy. With the cities at each others throats already, it'll take someone else to stop the evil from rampaging.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reign of Dragons : Rebooted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reign of Dragons : Rebooted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Reign of Dragons : Rebooted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Is it just elves or is there a variety of elves in this RP? (IE: dark elves, wild elves, etc.) I'd be interested in joining in someway be it human, elf or Dwarf.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Hey Firewind! I remember your name... you and I rp'd together didn't we a while ago? Don't remember the RP though... maybe it was yours?

Anyhow!!! To answer your question, there are all kinds of elves :D that is totally up to you what kind you wish to create ;) Thanks so much for the interest!! I await your character excitedly :D

Siryn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Also, just wanted to let everyone know that this RP is a remake of my old one. I really liked the old one, and sadly it just kind of died... so I'm trying again. Some things have changed, but for the most part the general story line is still the same ;) I will also have new characters for this RP. Thank you!!!

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes you and I did do an RP of my making. The Kingdom of Secrets: Demon of Grimes. Didn't last long though I don't think. I mean the chars were good, story was going smoothly, but it probably died due to the absence of one of the other players. Not you, you were attentive. I'll get working on a char ASAP. :D

EDIT: Done! :D

Firewind
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm in love with your character!!! :D Thank you so much Firewind :D

Ah yes. That was it :D I remember I had a demon chick that was fun to play :) I was very sad about the RP dying :( it was really good and I enjoyed the story line very much!

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Glad you liked my char. I hope we get this RP up and running and have a good time with it. :D Hopefully we get more people involved as well. >.>

Firewind
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 pm

:) Me too. I really think we'll have some fun with this one. I'm gonna give it another day maybe ask some other's if they'll be interested. If anything I can always play multiple characters haha :D If you want to make another character, please feel free to do so.

I'm hoping this one lasts longer. I don't know what it is, but for some reason many of my RP's don't last... :( Anyhow!! :D

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm in. Sounds like fun. Any specific roles you're looking for?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Whatever you can come up with Beach :D I'm open to anything!!! Right now it's just mine and Firewind's character. He's a dark elf and I'm a human assassin. :) So everything is open! Muaahahaha ;P

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Ooh here's a thought. Would a Nephilim be applicable?

EDIT: Sort of outcast race, resembling humans but on average a foot or so taller, nomadic (typically) and neutral for the most part.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 am

Hey-ho,

Damn, should've found this a bit sooner. I remember partaking in the first one and having quite the blast, here's hoping this one won't suddenly get to an abrupt halt. Anyway, submitted a character, although I still gotta work out the history, but I figured I'd just submit her and see how it looks. Plus, maybe I can get some feedback? You never know. (:P)

Well, I did my say in the OOC, now back to procrastination and working on said history.

- Byte
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 am

Byte!!! Good to see you again! Thanks so much for joining this little excursion :D I'm very happy to see you. I loved your character, she is going to be a riot!! I love the fact that she's a trickster type character, I think that alone is going to make this all the more interesting :D (everyone's characters are going to make this interesting hahahaha) Hmmm... for her history... well I don't have any immediate idea's but I'll think on it today and see if I can come up with something to maybe boost that part for ya.

@Beach, that is totally acceptable :D Like I said before, if there is any race that you didn't see in the list and you would like to include, please feel free to do so. ;)

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 am

Awesome just wanted to make sure. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Sweet!!!!! I think we have enough to get rolling on this now ;) I'm very excited and everyone's characters are amazing!

Alright! Time to get that first post rolling!..... Uh....*growling stomach*.... food first.... then post! xD

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Alright :) First opening post is done!!! Hopefully the length isn't terrifying... >.> Anyhow! Enjoy and I look forward to your characters opening posts. Oh, and they don't have to start in Skyfall, you can start where ever you'd like ;) Just be prepared for me to throw some crazy mages at ya at anytime! Muahahahaha

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Qaida wrote:Byte!!! Good to see you again! Thanks so much for joining this little excursion :D I'm very happy to see you. I loved your character, she is going to be a riot!! I love the fact that she's a trickster type character, I think that alone is going to make this all the more interesting :D (everyone's characters are going to make this interesting hahahaha) Hmmm... for her history... well I don't have any immediate idea's but I'll think on it today and see if I can come up with something to maybe boost that part for ya.

A riot? That's putting it mildly... Haha. Anyway, first post is up and that should give you a general idea of how she makes a living. I'll probably have a whole lot more fun when Elanor has actually teamed up with a few characters, though. That aside, don't worry about her history, I'll try to scratch something up when my vocabulary is less... Shrunk. (xD)

EDIT: Oh buggery, I knew places were going to bite me in the arse again. (xD)

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Awesome posts guys!! Loved them both :D I'm awaiting other opening posts and then I shall jump in again ;)

LOL it's okay Byte. I forget about it too when I get all excited about posting. Don't stress over it. If you forget, that's fine. No worries at all! :D

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm

'Ello! Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm the one playing the singular dragon at the moment and I need a companion. PLEASE read the profile before choosing, I'd like someone who fits the role :) Message me if you're up for it?

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:47 am

:D Alrighty I'm just waiting for Beach to get his characters intro post and then I shall write up mine ;)

Siryn
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!