Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Reims

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Reims

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:20 am

The alarm buzzed so loudly it awoke him from his sleep. An arm flew out of the tangled sheets and slapped down the the button on the clock. The alarm stopped. As the hands fell the sheets began to stir. He raised himself up facing downward. His long black hair fell over his face as he did so. With a grunt another body raised up beside the first. The second body put it's back against the backboard of the bed. The first body still supporting itself by his forearms flung himself over onto the others stomach. Claude pulled his black hair out of his eyes and looked up at the other man.
"Marc, je ne veux pas me lever. Laissez-nous dort juste toute la journée."
The blonde man smiled and ran a hand through his hair as he played with Claude's.
"Cela semble merveilleux, mais vous savez que nous devons nous lever. En plus je dois travailler aujourd'hui."
Claude raised his hand and set it upon Marc's cheek and smiled up at him.
"Je sais, outre je dois entrer dans la ville aujourd'hui."
Marc smiled and nodded slowly. He pushed Claude's head gently off of his abs.
"Apprécier votre jour, votre amour."
Marc said as he started to get dressed. Claude smiled and fell back onto the bed.

Translations:
1)Marc, I don't want to get up. Let's just lay in bed all day.
2)That sounds wonderful, but you know we have to get up. Besides I have to work today.
3)I know, besides I have to go into the city today.
4)Enjoy your day, love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:06 pm

Claude eventually climbed out of bed after Marc had been gone for longer than an hour. He quickly showered and took his time pulling his clothes on. With a yawn he flicked on the stero next to his bed as he put his pants on. Techno music began to ring out of the large speakers. Tarantula by Pendulum rang through his ears. He couldn't help but smile as he shook his head after he finished dressing.

Turning off the stero Claude grabbed his keys as he walked out the door of his small home in Reims, France. In his driveway sat a red Acura NSX with black leather interior. He smiled as he bounded over the door and landed in the drivers seat. With a grin the engine fired up.

The sleek car revved up high before he pulled out of his driveway at a reasonable speed. He kept up the speed limit through town though as soon a he hit the desolate highway travelling south west the NSX revved up as high as he could get it. The car jolted forward as he dropped it into fourth gear and the car took off.

200 km/h he would arrive in Paris in less than two hours. The car shrugged again as he shifted into fifth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Claude Faile
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.