Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Rejuvenation

Rejuvenation

a part of “Rejuvenation”, a fictional universe by cass-isnt-here.

"When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature." ~Ernest Hemingway [Forever open to new characters]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rejuvenation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rejuvenation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Glad to see I got some support I will begin making a structure to the idea

So far The hub will be something akin to a tree of colossal proportions and a place were physics are not clearly bound with the upper levels being the places where technology reigns and the lower ones were magic and steelwork have more power, the middle would house most of the intersect different realities of earth

As for organizations, there is the Welcoming Incorporation Nation (having fun with acronyms I wont deny it) which locates newcomers and catalogs the most apt place for them to be, the work they might develop in the hub (no hobos if they can help it!) and if a threat arises they would be the ones of the lookout, Bordemina gets lots of visitors several of them are not friendly

Next would be the company of courage (everyone just calls them the company )the mercenary unit that now guards Bordemina`s public order and security, while officially they are only mercenaries hired by the government in practicality they are the ones that administer the police/guard and the main military force that helps W.I.N. if the hostile visitors are an invading army.

Well I gotta bail out to work but I will keep building the idea, if anyone wants to collaborate and get more involved the PM box is always open and while I cant tell if I will accept or deny suggestions (feels like im hijacking the GM here >_>) know that I will consider them.

Also if you guys could link the original threads that your characters belong to I would make certain to include something alike in the tree cities of Bordemina (so far ive got thinkered a steampunk setting, modern urban, medieval/Renaissance and surely much more but not as detailed)
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Romaneck
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Hey, I'm intreged with this RP, but is it okay if I change somethings about him from the original rp he was in?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

That's alright~ ^^

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

I just realized that have no idea where across would fit...

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!