Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ward Unit

Relations

a part of “The Ward Unit”, a fictional universe by MadMax.

On the year of 2287, an elite special ops unit is forced out of retirement to stop an alien species from destroying earth. {No Spots Left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ward Unit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Down below is the relations sheet. All the names are now in. Here is the link for the new hacker picture. https://sophosnews.files.wordpress.com/ ... .jpg?w=250 Her name is Eve Loraine. I also changed it in the relations sheet, but this is just if you want to add in the picture and name quickly.

Code: Select all
[font=times new roman][center][size=400]Character Name Here[/size]
[img][/img]
â™Ĩ = Romantic | | ★  = Friends | |  ◑ = Neutral  | | ✘  = Enemies[/center][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1236000/1236929_1372084999310_full.png?v=1372085084[/img][/right]
[center][size=120][b]Maverick Byrnes[/b] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]
[font=times new roman][justify]Quote or description of relationship[/justify][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/45077/b77908450763144.jpg[/img][/left]
[center][size=120][u][b]Gala Sokolov[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]
[font=times new roman][justify]Quote or description of relationship[/justify][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://sophosnews.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/emma-watson_ss_250.jpg?w=250[/img][/right]
[size=120][center][u][b]Eve Loraine[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0b/79/21/0b7921eb25c1ff80972d7cf34528fc22--passion-pit-singer.jpg[/img][/left]
[size=120][center][u][b]Shepherd Q. Parker[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d7/7d/68/d77d68912fb07a15266c281dec64e3a5.jpg[/img][/right]
[size=120][center][u][b]Falon Stryker[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/608496765160009728/1e1PrQHu.png[/img][/left]
[size=120][center][u][b]Andromeda Valentine[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://7lafa.com/actor/gabriella_yaild.jpg[/img][/right]
[size=120][center][u][b]Josie Taylor-Axworth[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://cdn.celebritypetworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Ryan-Reynolds-250x250.jpg[/img][/left]
[size=120][center][u][b]Chris Astryyn[/b][/u] || â™Ĩ★◑✘[/center][/size]
Last edited by MadMax on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Falon Stryker
â™Ĩ = Romantic | | ★  = Friends | |  ◑ = Neutral  | | ✘  = Enemies

Maverick Byrnes || ◑✘

"I don't remember much about the guy aside from him being a total asshole. "

Gala Sokolov || ★◑✘

"She was definitely a sneaky bitch. She always managed to find a way to piss me off. Despite that, I enjoyed her company. I guess she reminded me of myself in some ways."

Eve Loraine || ◑

"I never had a problem with her, she kept to herself most of the time. I don't think she ever liked me though and honestly, I can't blame her."

Shepherd Q. Parker || ✘

"That bastard always thought that he was the shit. I came close to killing him several times and would have if the team hadn't stopped me."

Falon Stryker || ★✘

"I am who I am."

Andromeda Valentine || ★

"Andy was crazy as hell and I loved it. She was like me in the way that she didn't give a damn what other people thought of her."

Josie Taylor-Axworth || â™Ĩ★✘

"I always liked that girl, she was the angel to my devil. We even dated for awhile, until she dumped me and cut off all connections with me... I never really got over that and I'll admit that I still hold a bit of a grudge against her."

Chris Astryyn || ★

"Chris is hilarious and he knows how to have fun, so that makes him alright in my books."
Last edited by MadMax on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Josie Taylor-Axworth

Maverick Byrnes || ★◑

My partner during our good cop and bad cop routine. I play damage control when he's too tough on the team. He can be an ass, but he's a teddy bear inside. Also, one of the many cutesy nicknames I have for him.

Gala Sokolov || ★

After contacting me when Hunter was born, we've kept in touch. Gala is my little project so she can adjust socially. She sneaks right into your heart!

Eve Loraine || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Quote or description of relationship

Shepherd Q. Parker || ★

Being the second smartest, the #1 smartie and I gotta stick together! He can be difficult, but damn is he smart.

Falon Stryker || â™Ĩ★◑

The second I saw him I was hooked. Our relationship was the best, and most reckless, time of my life... then I had to end it. Did I love him? Absolutely, but I love my baby more and I wasn't going to let Falon's emotional issues hurt Hunter's future.

Andromeda Valentine || ◑✘

If I have to work with her for a mission, no problem, but I don't see what's so great about her. She doesn't seem to care about anything. Why is Falon so close to her?

Josie Taylor-Axworth || ★◑✘

I have regrets. I could've done some things differently, but I did what I did.

Chris Astryyn || ★

He's the brother I wish I had growing up. I missed him these past five years. He is forever my favorite pilot and comedian!
Last edited by TheNewb08 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Maverick Byrnes

Maverick Byrnes || ◑

"No comment."

Gala Sokolov || ★◑✘

"I had quite a rocky relationship with this one in the past. She loved to test my patience, somethin' that I detest. But still, I grew to like her eventually."

Eve Loraine || ★◑

"Eve was the only other person on the team who didn't feel the need to talk at all times of the day. She was a hard worker as well, and I never had to worry about her messin' things up.

Shepherd Q. Parker || ★◑✘

"Shep? He had a lot of potential that was wasted from doing drugs. He was smart as hell though."

Falon Stryker || ◑✘

"I definitely remember him. He was irresponsible and disrespectful and we never got along very well. I haven't missed him at all."

Andromeda Valentine || â™Ĩ★

"Andy? Um... she was cool. Loud, but funny. *cough* Attractive I guess, not that I ever looked at her in that way because I'm like 8 years older than her. Yeah, I'm done talking."

Josie Taylor-Axworth || ★

"I always had a bit of a soft spot for Josie. She helped me keep the team on track and kept me from being too strict. Even I must admit that she's a sweetheart."

Chris Astryyn || ★◑

"Chris could never take anything seriously and seemed to love to poke fun at me. However, he was able to make me laugh on occasion which most people couldn't do. He was like an annoying little brother to me, though I would never tell him that."
Last edited by MadMax on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.

MadMax
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Chris Astryyn

â™Ĩ = Romantic | | ★ = Friends | | ◑ = Neutral | | ✘ = Enemies

Maverick Byrnes || ★✘

Maverick's definitely the older brother of the team, he sure has the ego for it. I originally didn't like him that much, and to be fair I don't like him much more now, but he has his moments. The trick is getting him to lighten up.

Gala Sokolov || ★◑

It started out kinda rocky, but I really have come to like her. She's fun to tease, cause she doesn't always understand, but she's trying, and I appreciate that. Plus, she'll out-drink you any day.

Eve Loraine || ◑

You'd think she doesn't have a sense of humor, quiet as she is. Even to this day, I don't really know if I trust her or not, but I can't help but like that intensity in her eyes.

Shepherd Q. Parker || ★◑

He's not the coolest guy on the team, but he knows his stuff. That mind of his has saved my ass plenty of times, and you gotta respect that.

Falon Stryker || ★◑

He's not as bad as everyone says he is. Sure, he can be a real pain sometimes, but once you get to really know the guy and let him relax a little, he's pretty cool.

Andromeda Valentine || ★

She's a lot cooler, and a lot funnier than she lets on. She's also probably the reason I've kept up my workouts as much as I have, the girl is stacked, and it would be horrible to fall behind her. For my ego,
of course.

Hey, someone has to appreciate my jokes on this team. Besides that, I almost feel responsible for her since she's one of the youngest.

Chris Astryyn || ★✘

Ah, the crackerjack pilot himself, I'm the glue holding this team together...probably.
Last edited by TheShadow on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IDontHoldHands on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:25 am

Shepherd Q. Parker

Maverick Byrnes || ★◑

"Gotta give it to this guy, he can get shit done. But don't tell him I said that."

Gala Sokolov || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Elizabeth Kade || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Shepherd Q. Parker || ✘

"This is stupid. Next."

Falon Stryker || ✘

"If you look up crazy in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Stryker."

Andromeda Valentine || ★✘

"As long as I don't have to work with her, we're good."

"Seems like she's the only other person with a brain around here."

Chris Astryyn || ★◑

"He's alright. Just alright. Good sense of humor I guess."

IDontHoldHands
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Gala Sokolov

Maverick Byrnes || ★◑✘

Rick always liked to boss us around, so I liked to boss him right back. I always listened to him when it mattered, but I don't think that he liked when I ignored him the rest of the time. We didn't get along very well at first, but we learned to live with each other.

Gala Sokolov || ◑

There's a lot about me I'd like to change, but I'm alright for now.

Eve Loraine || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Shepherd Q. Parker || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Falon Stryker || ★◑✘

He's super fun to annoy and he knows it. We always got in our little competitive spats, but I think we had some understanding between us. We're too similar to be friends, but we're too similar to not be friends.

Andromeda Valentine || ★

She's interesting and I like interesting people. She's also easy to read and honest which I appreciate. I don't understand a lot of the things she says but she always explains thing to me.

She's one of the better people on this whole team and I think she deserves more than she has. Josie has helped me in a lot of ways. We always had -and we still have- each other's backs. Also, I hate children, but those little ones of hers are some of the cutest things on Earth.

Chris Astryyn || ★

He can be an ass sometimes, but me and Chris got along alright. He kind of reminds me of one of my brothers. I might not have always understood his jokes, but I always knew when I was the butt of the joke. And he's a decent drinker. There have been a few times where I've been scared he was going to out-drink me, so I really have to step my game up.
Last edited by Mirona on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mirona
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

ImageImage
ANDROMEDA VALENTINE
The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a v e r i c k x b y r n e s x // x ...â™Ĩ

"Rick is...he's...it's just...he something else..."

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g a l a x s o k o l o v x // x ★

"Gala has always been easy to talk to. Always, humble and forthcoming, you never have to wonder how she feels and where you stand with her and , if it's the right topic, she'll talk for hours."

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

e l i z a b e t h x k a d e x // xâ™Ĩ★◑✘

!!!

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s h e p h e r d x p a r k e r x // x ★✘

"He wishes so much he could hate me. Stubborn SOB but our best work is always done when we can set aside our egos and work together. If only I could stop teasing him, maybe we'd actually get shit done...not that that'll ever happen."

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

f a l o n x s t r y k e r x // x★★

"Ah, Falon. That crazy devil on her shoulder, closest thing to a best friend she's ever had. Sometimes she doesn't know whether to maim him or hug him, but she'd be lost without his ridiculous ass."

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

j o s i e x t a y l o r - a x w o r t h x // x â™Ĩ★◑✘

!!!

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

c h r i s x a s t r y y n x // xâ™Ĩ★◑✘

!!!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:22 am

Eve Loraine

Maverick Byrnes || ★◑

"Rick's possibly the closest person on the team to me, personality-wise.
He's quiet, he knows when to get work done, and he knows what he can get done. And I respect that."

Gala Sokolov || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Eve Loraine || ◑

"Do I wish things could be different? Maybe, but I can't go back now."

Shepherd Q. Parker || â™Ĩ★◑✘

Falon Stryker || ◑✘

"His profile didn't mention how much of absolute dickhead he can be.
I might change that."

Andromeda Valentine || â™Ĩ★◑✘

"She definitely tries to mother me into submission. And while it started out kind of annoying, I have come to appreciate knowing someone does care."

Chris Astryyn || ★◑

"He's an interesting one. A jokester, and a thief, but he seems to truly respect everyone on the team, including myself. I don't know how to read him sometimes."

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!