Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Young Avengers

Relations

a part of “Young Avengers”, a fictional universe by solarflare.

A new group of superheroes must band together to face a new evil lurking in their city.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Young Avengers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Here is the code for the relationships...

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/600x150/[/img]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/600x5/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]
[font=system][size=200][color=hexa]N A M E[/COLOR][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][COLOR=HEXA]H E R E[/COLOR][/size]

[size=80][I]codename - faceclaim - [color=hexa]hexcode[/color][/I][/size]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/600x5/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/550x2/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]

[size=90][color=black]☯[/color] Neutral || [color=green]☺[/color] Friends || [color=teal]❀[/color] Best Friends || [color=maroon]♥[/color] Love Interest || [color=red]⚤[/color] Boyfriend/Girlfriend || [color=black]☠[/color] Enemies[/size]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/550x2/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img][/font][/center]

[FONT=SYSTEM] [size=250][COLOR=#C090C6][I]KAITLYN WORTHINGTON[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/400x8/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]angel[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[COLOR=HEXA]"QUOTE HERE"[/COLOR]

describe relationship here.

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#592833][I]AZARI T'CHALLA[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]panther[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#ACA7A7][I]FREYA PRICE[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]morgana[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#238E68][I]MILO JAMESON[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]Mr. Grey[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#BF0000][I]TABITHA MACKENZIE[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]siren[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#6a7582][I]MADDISON KAPLAN[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]hex[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#07b2a5][I]SAGE CASSIDY[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]spirit[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#620882][I]ALARIC KILGRAVE[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]leo[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#B03232][I]ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]mystère[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#4C5266][I]BLUE DE LUCA[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]ghost[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#c7bf01][I]THEO STARK[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]iron kid[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[/FONT]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:14 pm

M A D I S O NXK A P L A N

hex - daniel sherman - #6a7582

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { ☺ }

"Freya is....unique. But I wouldn't change anything about her, she's like an elder sister to me."

Ahh the classic sibling dynamic, Maddison's outlook on the woman is very fond. He appreciates her being there, and he enjoys spending time with her. He helps bring out the fun parts of Maddison, that he usually ignores in his "mother mode". So she often helps him enjoy life, especially when she jumps on his back like a three year old demanding a piggy back ride. He simply adores Freya though, wouldn't let any harm come to her.

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { ☯ }

"There's nothing special about me aside from ya know my powers."

Maddison has an immense tendency to get into his head a lot, he doesn't think he can do most things. He has this view, because he helped raise his brother, it's like a natural insitinct for Maddison to have that maternal nature (despite being a male). He just simply views himself as a person like everyone else, he's nothing unique.

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ALARIC KILGRAVE

XXXleo | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { ☯ - ☺- ☠ }

"A complicated situation, I have nothing against Adelaide, she's just.....irritating sometimes."

Adelaide and Maddison get along.....for the most part. But Maddison's parental nature, and Adelaide's somewhat rebellious outlooks on life seem to get in the way of them really becoming friends. Maddison would never refer to her as a bitch, but, she is one. It's just their personalities cross, and it could get ugly dependent upon the situation.

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { ❀ }

"He's like a rock for me, which is weird considering he's practically a ghost."

Since the formation of the team, Maddison and Blue have became extremely close friends. With Blue's understanding of Maddison's ideals and his gettting in his head, it got to a mutual standpoint where Blue was just there. He understood, and he didn't even have to talk to Maddison to tell him he did, he just knew. But Maddison ranks Blue high on his list of people he'd trust with anything.

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { ❀ - ♥ }

"Theo's just....he's breathtaking, it hurts me to see that people take advantage of him because of his name."

Since Maddison was eight years old, and introduced to Theo, he knew there was something special about him. Maddison, had never dreamed of being friends with a Stark, he had idolized Tony before he could remember. Their fathers, having worked together on some occasions, figured that Theo would do good to be around children around his age after his kidnapping. While, Maddison didn't understand most of it, he tried to cheer up Theo. This brought them through years of being friends, with Maddison developing a hard crush on the Stark boy. It pains him to see the people that try to use Theo, only if Maddison thought he was good enough.
Last edited by sapphire. on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:22 pm

A D E L A I D EXD A R K H Ö L M E

mystère - madelaine petsch - #B03232

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { }

"She's so dull. Live a little."

Kaitlyn and Adelaide have never gotten along. Since the formation of the Young Avengers, where they first met, they found that their personalities were just far too conflicting for any kind of positive relationship to work out. Although they aren't constantly at each other's throats, Adelaide likes to rile Kaitlyn up whenever she can, just to get a rise out of her. When forced to work as a team, they bicker like children - despite this, their powers are quite complimentary and if they could just work together for once, instead of against each other, they'd find that they make quite the pair.

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { }

"For a wildcat he's pretty tame."

Adelaide has always thought Ari incredibly attractive, plus he's a prince and, I mean, what girl doesn't want a prince? Unlike some of the other guys, Adelaide isn't solely interested in Ari physically and has come to find that she genuine quite enjoys his company when they've had some alone time. He's pretty shy, but Adelaide just sees that as a challenge to draw his wild side out of him. Given half a chance she would be all over the guy, but Adelaide is trying to play it cool, flirting a lot with other guys in attempts to make him jealous (plus, she also just really enjoys flirting).

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXmr. grey | { }

"Just look at that face, it's not fair!"

Milo and Adelaide have an unusual relationship. There's no denying that she's incredibly attracted to the guy and will flirt with him at any given chance, but neither of them are actually particularly interested romantically in each other. Adelaide may like him physically, but she's not looking for anything further than that. Some view the pair as polar opposites and Milo even calls her his 'kryptonite' because of their conflicting abilities. They're friendly, and incredibly flirty, with each other but certainly not close enough to be called friends.

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { }

"She's one wild Tabby cat alright."

Adelaide loves Tabitha, she's fun and always down for causing chaos. When they're together the two redheads bring mischief and mayhem with them whenever they go. Dressing up in matching outfits and confusing the shit out of rich boys - who just throw their money at the two beautiful girls - in fancy establishments is just one of many ways they like to mess with people. However, Tabitha is without a doubt the more grounded one and makes sure that Adelaide never takes it too far. Be that in battle or just when she's messing with authority, Tabitha is the one to calm Adelaide and make sure she doesn't do something she'll regret.

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { }

"Eh."

Honestly, Adelaide just doesn't really care about Maddison. They don't get along so she doesn't see why she she force something that's not going to work. He's an ok guy, but she knows that he finds her overwhelming from time to time.

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

WALTER REYES

XXXvirus | { }

"Well he's the goddamn hottest nerd I've ever seen."

Adelaide adores messing with Walt, flirting with the guy makes him blush and she loves to get a rise out of him. Although she's not interested in pursuing anything romantic with him (they make good friends but as a couple, their personalities would be too conflicting) however, if he ever wanted to hit her up for something purely physical, Adelaide would be more than down.

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { }

"Did you really expect anything less? I fucking adore myself."

Adelaide is beautiful, smart and powerful - and boy does she know it. Very few people like Adelaide as much as she likes herself, never one to falter in confidence she emits such a powerful aura that it's hard not to be just a little impressed by her, or at least by how ballsy she is. Although, not inherently cruel, Adelaide doesn't hate other people, she simply just cannot stand stupidity and finds that while associating with others, they usually tends to not be quite on her level.

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { }

"Ugh, he gives me the creeps. I might be a mutant but that boy is something else."

Adelaide tries to keep as far away from ghost as possible, which isn't hard since he's usually on his own off being weird somewhere anyways, at least that's what she imagines he's doing. He's painfully quiet and Adelaide tends not to associate with people she deems boring (such as ghost) so the most they will have interacted is most likely when Adelaide is making a snide comment or telling him that he is way too close to her and to 'back off, creep.' Despite simply just standing somewhat within her proximity.

LUIZA LOGAN-ROTH

XXXumbra | { symbol }

"here"

here

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { }

"Boys are just supposed to be for fun, not actually make me feel things."

Adelaide can't help it, something about Theo is irresistible to her. They aren't exactly close, but every second she gets to spend with him is golden, in her eyes. Maybe they're completely wrong for each other and a relationship would be disastrous - she knows he's one of the good boys while she's undeniably a 'bad girl' but Adelaide is willing to go through the pain of finding out. Being both interested in Theo and Ari has her emotions all messed up, but she'd never let that show.

MARISOL MORALES

XXXspidey | { }

"She's an absolute babe, when she's not trying to force me and Kaitlyn to get along."

here

DANNY RAND JR.

XXXiron | { }

"Um, yes please."

Danny and Addie have been casually hooking up for a while now. Out of everyone on the team, they are probably the most comfortable with their sexuality which made them the obvious match for a friends with benefits kind of situation. While she definitely enjoys hanging out with Danny when she isn't getting into his bed, they have both agreed they aren't interested in a relationship - just a bit of fun. Addie knows this is going to eventually be detrimental for her relationships with the men she's actually interested in, but she can't help herself. Danny's hot, she's hot and they have a very good time.
Last edited by burning on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:55 pm

K A I T L Y NXW O R T H I N G T O N

angel - lili reinheart - #C090C6

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { }

"There's always room for improvement".

Kaitlyn doesn't hate or despise herself in any way she just knows she can always do better. It's the basic motto of a perfectionist, 'keep trying, you're not good enough'. She constantly pushes herself to try harder and be better, which can be super exhausting when you also have to worry about saving a city 24/7. Regardless, Kait is still proud of herself, she knows she's accomplished a lot and she loves being surrounded by the people she loves, doing what she loves, what more could she ask for?

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { }

"He's rather quiet, sometimes I forget he's a prince."

Kaitlyn hasn't had much interaction with Ari, but she respects him nonetheless. He seems to contribute a lot to the team, and while he may not be that into the spotlight he's actually a quite charming individual to talk to. She enjoys his presence, often finding it comforting in a way. She hopes that throughout the year they can somewhat become a little closer.

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { }

"Freya is my other half, and the baddest bitch I know. I would die for her, but don't tell her that."

These two haven't always been the best of friends. In high school Freya was a known trickster and Kaitlyn was the stickler for rules, so you can imagine that the two butted heads quite a lot throughout their teen years. However, when a project landed them together they haven't separated since. Freya has taught Kaitlyn how to loosen up, have fun, and just goof around, and Kaitlyn couldn't be more grateful for her bestie. Besides who wouldn't want to have an Asgaurdian for a best friend?

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { }

"He's nice, I just don't know much about him."

Kaitlyn finds Milo's personality quite welcoming, but his powers completely throw her off. Call it a weird deja-vu instance or just a weird feeling but the idea that she is light and he is dark kid of weirds her out. She can't really explain it and for the most part she is nice to him when they do interact.

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { }

"Tabby is a wonderful ray of sunshine."

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { }

"Maddy is a pure and kind boy, I will crush anyone who ever hurts him."

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

WALTER REYES

XXXvirus | { }

"Quirky, dorky, cute, he's a nice guy."

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { }

"Hmpf. Don't even get me started on her."

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { }

"He's a little strange, I wish he would just be a little more open."

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { }

"Stark is hilarious and quite frankly the smartest kid I know."

MARISOL MORALES

XXXspidey | { }

"We understand each other on a different level, I love her to pieces."

DANIEL RAND JR.

XXXiron | { symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

describe
Last edited by solarflare on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 pm

B L U EXD EXL U C A

ghost - max fieschi - #4C5266

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ALARIC KILGRAVE

XXXleo | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Tabitha LouiseXMackenzie

Siren - Holland Rodan - #BF0000

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | {}

"Damn I'm awesome!"

Tabby doesn't love herself, at least not in a creepy narcissistic way, but part of the act she portrays is someone confident in herself and happy with who she is. So as far as everyone else is concerned she is perfectly happy with who and what she is.

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ALARIC KILGRAVE

XXXleo | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | {}

"If there's trouble guaranteed Addie will find it!"

Tabby loves Addie like the sister she never had, she loves nothing more than living on the wild side for a while and Addie always manages to deliver this. The girl knows how to have a good time and Tabby is able to let loose more when she is around Addie. Whereas Tabby provides a stabilising influence for Addie, Addie helps Tabby live a little and as such they sort of complement each other. They always have each others backs whether on a night out or in battle and there is no one Tabby would rather have by her side.

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:51 pm

F R E Y AXP R I C E

Morgana - Ksenia Solo - #ACA7A7

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ALARIC KILGRAVE

XXXleo | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

Maeves
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver Donated! Contributor Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:32 pm

A Z A R IXT ' C H A L L A

panther - keith powers - #592833

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 pm

W A L T E RXR E Y E S

virus - nico tortorella - #313030

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:56 pm

L U I Z AXL O G A N - R O T H

umbra - camila mendes - #58629a

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:29 am

S A G EXC A S S I D Y

Spirit - Eliza Taylor - #07b2a5

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { }

"What can I say, she's grown on me."

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"Such a layered man...but, as long as we trust each other, right?"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:51 pm

T H E OXS T A R K

iron kid - francisco lachowski - #c7bf01

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { ☺ }

"She's an ANGEL!... Well, she likes my humor."

Playdates with superhero's kids was typical for Theo. Kaitlyn and Theo were set up by their parents and two of them clicked. Not everyone understands the pressure of being a child of a hero and a billionaire, something Kaitlyn and Theo both understand. Kaitlyn handles the pressure with grace, something Theo admires. The two of them are good friends and Theo looks forward to working with her.

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { ❀ }

"My super smart prince and the closest thing I've ever had to a brother."

Theo has met plenty of heroes through his father, Ari being one of them. Tony decided to take Theo on his annual business trip to Wakanda where he met Ari. The two were asked to play together and stay out of trouble. Their two fathers found them cleaning up a mess in the Wakanda tech room that Theo demanded to see and play with. The two solidified their best friend status and are always seen doing their tech inventing. They've started a 'genius, superhero' club, affectionately called the Nerd Herd, with the two of them being the original members.

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { ☯ }

"He's a mystery. I don't know about him yet."

Theo has no bad blood with Milo, but he's not sure if he can trust him yet. He senses there is more to Milo than meets the eye and he doesn't seem to keen to share with past. Theo understands, but having secrets does make Theo wary on whether to trust him or not.

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { ☯ }

"I'm impressed she can keep up with me."

Meeting through Young Avengers, Theo finds Tabitha to be a joy to be around. She can keep up with his sense of humor, something only a select few can do. He sees a lot of himself in her, but Theo doesn't know if that's a good thing. He sees a potential friend and confidant in her, but doesn't know if she's trustworthy. Theo hopes they can be good friends.

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { ❀ | ♥ }

"Maddison deserves the world. He puts others before himself and is kindest person you'll ever meet. You'll never find a better person."

Theo always liked to think of Maddison as the sun. He was like a ray of light that came during the darkest time of his life. The two met just after Theo's kidnapping. Their fathers thought it would be good for Theo to spend time with other children instead of Theo isolating himself in the lab. Theo didn't trust him immediately, but his optimism and natural kindness was infectious. The two became close friends and Theo's has a soft spot for him. Sometimes he wonders if they could be anything more, but like he said, Maddison is the best person. Why would he want someone with broken parts?

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

WALTER REYES

XXXvirus | { ☺ }

"I think he's the one person who loves tech more than me."

Walter is definitely the fastest friend Theo has ever made, only meeting through Young Avengers. Walter's abilities to manipulate technology is amazing to the Stark inventor. The two are constantly geeking over technology and inventing new things. You'll often find them in Stark's lab, experimenting or improving the Iron Man suit. These two are on their way to being best friends. Walter is also the newest member of the GSC (Genius, Superhero Club), or Nerd Herd, Ari and Theo's little club.

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { ☯ | ♥ }

"Addie is dangerous. I don't know if that's good or not."

Despite every reason Theo shouldn't trust her, he feels drawn to her. Most people try to be nice to him, whether it because of his fame or wealth, but Addie was rude immediately. For Theo, he needed that. Her sass combined with Theo's quick humor keeps their relationship on edge. Theo does like her, but her past worries him. History tends to repeat itself. Sometimes, he wonders if his interest in her is just platonic.

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { ☯ }

"He's alright. He seems to have a problem with me more than him."

Theo has no issues with Blue. The two have no problems working together, but Theo's noticed Blue seems to stay away from him in a group setting. Theo didn't think much of it at the time as Blue is typically withdrawn. Currently, they have a solid working relationship, but nothing more.

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { ☯ }

"What can I say? Take away the suit and the genius I'm nothing."

Theo's relationship with himself is love-hate. Sometimes, he feels amazing and knows just how great he is. Other days, he knows money and his parentage is the only thing that makes him worthwhile. His bad days win more, especially since joining the team. He likes to think he brings something to the team, but without the suit and his equipment he's worthless.

LUIZA LOGAN-ROTH

XXXumbra | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

DANNY RAND JR.

XXXiron | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MARISOL MORALES

XXXspidey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:01 pm

M A R I S O LXM O R A L E S

spidey - ryan destiny - #CDAD00

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { ; }

"If you can get him to smile or talk around you. His smile is to die over and his voice is even better."

Marisol isn't one who likes to have crushes, she thinks most of them are pointless and distracting and don't go anywhere but, she has had her eyes on Ari since the day they were introduced. But, he's different than guys she used to being around; he's kind and quiet when most of the guys she goes for are loud jackasses who wouldn't know how to handle a woman like her if they tried. But, she can't stand being around him. She's a woman who likes to know everything and around him, she can't read him. She can't 'figure' him out and it drives her absolutely insane, not that she has a chance with a guy like him anyway. He's royalty, the crowned Prince of Wakanda and the last thing he needs on the throne next to him is a little, aggressive, mixed girl from the ghetto. Which lead to her not even trying to venture into territory outside of being his friend, constantly teasing him when he does talk with comments like; "Oh, so you do have a voice. I thought you were mute," or "Alright, chatty, calm down." Which leads to her teasing him, even more, when he smiles.

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

WALTER REYES

XXXvirus | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { ; }

"QUOTE HERE"

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { }

"He and his father made my suit and I will always be thankful for that."

These two came from two different worlds

LUIZA LOGAN-ROTH

XXXumbra | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

DANNY RAND JR.

XXXiron | { }

"I love him to death, I do. But, there are just some days that I just wanna slap the shit outta him."

MARISOL MORALES

XXXspidey | { }

“I know I'm meant for greatness and not a single person on this Earth will tell me otherwise. Not anymore.”

Being born into the life she was, one filled with kinks and curls that can't be controlled and an accent that few people could understand wasn't the easiest thing for a young girl to go through. Being told that she would be pretty if she changed things or would be seen as smarter if she changed the way she spoke can weight on a young, impressionable little girl. It took her years to stop caring about what others thought about her looks, her intelligence, and her in general. And now, the one thing you can't deny about Marisol is her confidence in herself, she knows who she is and what she wants in life. And in her own words 'ain't nobody gonna get in the way of what I want outta my own life, I promise you that'. She's lives by that; she knows she's gorgeous, she knows that she's talented, and she knows that when the time comes she'll be an amazing Spiderwoman.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:23 pm

D A N N YXR A N DXJ R .

iron - charles melton - #608341

KAITLYN WORTHINGTON

XXXangel | { ; }

"This one! Ha, Angel face's gotta little edge behind that little gorgeous face of her. I can feel it in my gut."

AZARI T'CHALLA

XXXpanther | { symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

FREYA PRICE

XXXmorgana | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MILO JAMESON

XXXMr. Grey | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

TABITHA MACKENZIE

XXXsiren | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

MADDISON KAPLAN

XXXhex | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

SAGE CASSIDY

XXXspirit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

WALTER REYES

XXXvirus | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

ADELAIDE DARKHÖLME

XXXmystère | { ; }

"What can I say? I gotta things for bad girls."

BLUE DE LUCA

XXXghost | { }
"He's one weird dude."

THEO STARK

XXXiron kid | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

LUIZA LOGAN-ROTH

XXXumbra | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

DANNY RAND JR.

XXXiron | { }

"Gotta admit. I'm pretty fucking great."

MARISOL MORALES

XXXspidey | { ; }

"I mean, c'mon. Just... C'mon! Just look at her."

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!