Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ù©( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

In Mafia Vita

Relations

a part of “In Mafia Vita”, a fictional universe by Korrye.

The trying experiences of a mafia family at war with local authorities and, moreover, themselves. [PLEASE JOIN! 10+ M/F Roles open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Mafia Vita”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 am

Below is the relationship form for In Mafia Vita. I do not expect for you to have hashed out relations with every character as not every character will know each other right away. However, those within the family should have plotted histories and you will need to coordinate those with the writers of those respective characters. This thread is more of a useful reference to the rest of us and for yourselves to include more detail otherwise not included in the individual profiles.

Character's Full Name
[img]Gif%20of%20your%20character%20Here[/img]
Affiliation [Family/Business/Law/Other] - Age - Sexuality - Position - Occupation

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Nathaniel Hagen: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Paul Walker: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Victoria Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Lincoln Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Charlee Shae Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Dylan Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Business
  • FC: Norman Reedus: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Rebecca 'Revy' Vendetti: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Kalista Ross: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Anthony Rizzo: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Rachael Taylor: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Camilla Belle: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Law
  • FC: Stana Katic: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Mick Carter: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Kole Marinos: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Jessica Garcia: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Jake Gyllenhaal Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Others
  • Sienna Rose: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Freddie Highmore: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Adrianna Scott: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Ali Larter: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Code: Select all
[center][font=TimesNewRoman][size=350]Character's Full Name[/size][/font]
[img]Gif%20of%20your%20character%20Here[/img]
[font=TimesNewRoman][size=110]Affiliation [Family/Business/Law/Other] - Age - Sexuality - Position - Occupation

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/size][/center][/font]

[font=TimesNewRoman][size=120][b]The Family[/b][/size]
[size=100][list][*] [b]Jonathon Genovese:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.[/list]
[list][*] [b]Nathaniel Hagen:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Paul Walker:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Victoria Genovese:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Lincoln Genovese:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Charlee Shae Genovese:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Dylan Genovese:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size]

[size=120][b]The Business[/b][/size]
[size=100][list][*] [b]FC: Norman Reedus:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Rebecca 'Revy' Vendetti:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Kalista Ross:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Anthony Rizzo:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Rachael Taylor:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Camilla Belle:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size]

[size=120][b]The Law[/b][/size]
[size=100][list][*] [b]FC: Stana Katic:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Mick Carter:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Kole Marinos:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Jessica Garcia:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Jake Gyllenhaal[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list] [/size]

[size=120][b]Others[/b][/size]
[size=100][list][*] [b]Sienna Rose:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Freddie Highmore:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]Adrianna Scott:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list]
[list][*] [b]FC: Ali Larter:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship. [/list][/size][/font]
Last edited by Korrye on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:59 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

Affiliation Other - 34 - Heterosexual - The Lover - Lead Art Curator at the MET

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☠ || I always disliked Jonathon Genovese. He is arrogant, unkind and the worst kind of bully and he is the reason why Nathaniel turned to a life of crime, I will always despise him for this.

• Nathaniel Hagen: ♥ || ☺ || Nathaniel, the love of my life . . . Nathaniel has been my best friend since even before I can remember but we're much more then that. I love him, like no other ever could. But life conspires and things don't work out the way you wish them to have. I hate the business he's in! He's so much more then that . . . So much potential and wasted talent . . . I left New York and Nathaniel a long time ago . . . And now that I'm back . . . I truly don't know what will happen. I just want to live my life . . . I still want Nathaniel out of the business he's in but I still am as clueless as I was 14 years ago as to how to do that . . . We'll just have to see . . . But no matter what he'll always hold a place in my heart . . .

• FC: Jeremy Renner: ☠ || Another Genovese I do not like . . . I sometimes even get the feeling this one is worse then Jonathon . . . If that's even possible.

• Victoria Genovese: ◑ || ☺ || I do not know Victoria particularly well. She had been living a few years with the Genovese when I left New York. We always had a civil relationship. I do not expect it to have changed. I do not know how involved she is with her family's criminal business and frankly I do not wish to know either but she is a big Art buff and I can't resist anyone who shares my passion for it. I believe my new job will be seeing me having a lot of contact with Mrs Genovese.

• FC: Alex Pettyfer: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Charlee Shae Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Connor Jessup: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Business
  • FC: Norman Reedus: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

• FC: Zoe Saldana: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Rachael Taylor: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Camilla Belle: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Law
  • FC: Liam Hemsworth: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Others

• FC: Freddie Highmore: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
Last edited by DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Nathaniel Hagen
Affiliation Family - 36 - Heterosexual- Brother From Another Mother- Jonathons number two

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☺ Jonah and me grew up together. Been close since we were kids. His family took me in and I was lucky enough to be called brother. I'll never forget that and I'll never betray the trust Jonah shows me. Jonah knows he can ask me for anything and I'm always his man. I'll be the one taking a bullet for him without a seconds hesitation. I'll be the one breaking him out if he get's pinched. I'll be the one who'll fight the world for him if he asked me to. I'll be there for him and his family no matter what... till the day I die.
  • FC: Jeremy Renner: ◑ He's Jonah's younger brother and I'd never speak ill of him. That being said I know he doesn't like me all too well, got it in his head I stole his spot light or some shit. Best I can do is try and do right and hope he comes around. I won't hold my breath though.
  • Victoria Genovese: ☺ Jonah's wife and like a sister to me. Victoria has always been kind to me and valued the role I have in the family. She's an amazing mother and a devoted wife. I'm honored that she calls on me as something of a confidant at times and allows me to watch over her children. It's nice to know she doesn't just see me as Jonah's boy.
  • FC: Alex Pettyfer: ☺He's a good kid, Jonah's eldest. Tough, tougher than even he realizes. A tad too flashy though and he tries too hard. He want's the life his old man has, problem is he's still got a bit of growing up to do before he gets it. Good thing I'll be around to keep an eye on him until he does.
  • Charlee Shae Genovese: ☺ Ah, Charlee... She's a sweetheart but If I had a daughter like that I'd either be dead or in jail by now. A party girl through and through she's got no idea how much her mother, father and I all worry about her. Hope she wises up one day.
  • FC: Connor Jessup: ☺ He's the baby of the family. Jonah and Victoria's youngest. They work hard to keep him away from the life as much as possible. Sometimes even old uncle Nate forgets that he's already 15 and probably knows more about what's going on then we think. Might be the only kid out of the bunch that's got his head on straight right now.

The Business
  • FC: Norman Reedus: ◑ He's a low life dirt bag but he does his job and doesn't ask questions. He and I have always worked fine together due to that fact.

• FC: Zoe Saldana: ☠ She's sloppy and irresponsible. She's got just one last shot with me. She screws up again and my face will be the last thing she sees on this Earth.
  • Kalista Ross: ☺Good at her job, real good and a hellcat in a fight. The kinda girl you want having your back. Vicky hates her with a passion on account of her always hanging around us guys. Kalista and I get along just fine though. She cares about protecting this family almost as much as I do which means she and I tend to be on the same page a lot.
  • Anthony Rizzo: ☠ The guy's a smart mouth little prick who needs a lesson in manners. Tony has a problem letting his eyes wander every time a skirt walks by including Mrs. Genovese and Charlee, makes me wanna crush his teeth in but he makes us money so Jonah say's not to worry. I keep my eye on him regardless.
  • FC: Rachael Taylor: ◑ The new Girl, sweet kid. Little wide eyed if you ask me. Think she's afraid of me, though that's nothing new to be honest.
  • FC: Camilla Belle: ◑ Yeah her... One of FC: Alex Pettyfer's friends. She plays it loose and fast, Jr might wanna keep an eye on that one.

The Law
  • FC: Stana Katic: ☺ She's smart, tough and most of all loyal. She works closely with me on nearly everything. She's probably closer to me than almost anybody outside of Jonah and Vicky.
  • Mick Carter: ◑☠ Mick's relatively new. Up and comer, rose through the ranks quick, a little too quick. Something about him rubs me the wrong way and I make sure he knows it. I keep a close watch on Carter, if he so much as twitches a way I don't like I'll be on him faster than a pit bull on fresh meat.
  • FC: Liam Hemsworth: ☺ He's like a little brother to me. FC: Liam Hemsworth and I were taken in by the Genovese under similar circumstances. No where else to go we were given a new family and we will die to protect them. Sometimes I worry about him... worry he'll turn into what I turned into...
  • Jessica Garcia: ◑☠ She's gunna do her job, and I'm gunna do mine.

Others
  • Sienna Rose: ♥ Rose... Letting her go is to this day my greatest regret. Looking back though I don't know what choice I had. She and I were best of friends once and then that turned into something even more amazing. I... I can't lie and say I didn't love the girl but... God dammit Rose why'd you have to make me choose?.. I doubt I'll ever see her again, she's probably better off but she'll always be in my heart.

• FC: Freddie Highmore: ☠◑ He was just some dumb kid the fed's sent into the lions den to do their dirty work. I gotta be honest I didn't like what we had to do but he didn't leave us much of a choice. Ironic though the way he went out, someone once said the best way to deal with a rat is to drown it.
  • Adrianna Scott: ◑ She's an idiot.
Last edited by Bromander Shepard on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigarus on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Mick Carter
Law - 34 - Heterosexual - The Loyal One - Undercover Federal Agent

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese:◑ Once you have people killed at the drop of a hat, you go from the nice list to the naughty list. He is not someone to cross and tell the tale and for that reason I try to act cool headed when he's around.
  • Nathaniel Hagen:◑ The guy is a psycho; if discovered, Johnathon would have me killed, but Nathan would slaughter me himself, piece by piece. The way he's always quietly observing the situation makes me unsure of how much he knows. Nathan seems unpredictable and is a bigger threat in my mind than Jonathan. Of course, I'm always respectful to Nathan and I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
  • FC: Jeremy Renner:☺ I'm informed of his compliance with the Bureau. Whatever his reasons for defecting, we share a common interest--take down the family. Also, the guy isn't a complete asshole like the rest; I can see myself joining him at the pub if it didn't arise suspicion.
  • Victoria Genovese:☠ This bitch is smart and stone cold. For someone from humble beginnings, she has sure let the money and power go to her head. There's nothing I hate more than rich c%@#s with a god complex. The way she eyes me sometimes, it's piercing like she knows my true identity.
  • FC: Alex Pettyfer:◑ A little rich prick, but otherwise harmless. He's not in so deep that he couldn't turn his life around, but those years of watching his father at work had to make a lasting impression.
  • Charlee Shae Genovese:◑ Already lacking the innocence that many kids her age still have, if nothing changes, Shae will turn out just like her mother, a power hungry bitch. I'd feel bad for her if she didn't seem to like it so much.
  • FC: Connor Jessup:☺ A mischievous rascal that reminds me a bit like my brother growing up. Connor is a good kid and that's saying a lot coming from a guy who hates kids.

The Business
  • FC: Norman Reedus:☺ I can tell Norman is sometimes uneasy about me, but the guy was more receiving than most, so I acted the part and we became pals. Deep down, I think he's the same scum that ruined by brother's life, but I put on a show and play nice.
  • FC: Zoe Saldana:♥ Just the right kind of crazy and unpredictable that piques my interest. If only I wasn't FBI it would be that much easier, but that hasn't stopped me before.
  • Kalista Ross:◑ I know her type well, military gone rouge. I learned long ago not to tango with crazy; she may have good looks, but everything else about Kalista says keep away.
  • Anthony Rizzo:☺ I do odd jobs for Tony and he's respectful in return. A true businessman who knows what it means to motivate with the carrot instead of the stick. He seems like the best route to work my way into the inner circle.
  • FC: Rachael Taylor:◑ Too much of a brain for my taste, but she's got a nice ass. The poor girl is in over her head.
  • FC: Camilla Belle:◑ A hooker with rich taste, I fear Camilla is going to get caught doing something stupid and end up in a ditch.

The Law
  • FC: Stana Katic:☠ A bad egg who's lost sight of who she's working for. The agency should have pulled her out long ago; I hate the FBI for letting her burn, but she made that choice.
  • FC: Liam Hemsworth:◑ A decent cop, if not a bit too friendly. There's something about him I can't put my finger on and it makes me uneasy.
  • Jessica Garcia:♥ We have a professional relationship, but I can see it becoming something more. I respect her dedication to her job and she's my only window to reality. Jess is the only person I trust.

Others
  • Sienna Rose:◑ Knowing Nathan, this lady is playing with fire. We haven't interacted much thus far, but I'm cautious of her given the tension between Sienna and Agent Katic
  • FC: Freddie Highmore:☠ Stupid kid should have never been undercover; at his age, he's more of a liability than an asset. I'm just glad he didn't get any of us killed. I might have to work with him, but I don't have to like it.
  • Adrianna Scott:♥ Which guy doesn't dream of Adrianna Scott at night? I don't know her personally, but she's got a rack to die for.
Last edited by Tigarus on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 am, edited 43 times in total.

Tigarus
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Image Image
Family - 36 - Heterosexual - Genovese Matriarch - Front Manager/Designer

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Victoria Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Lincoln Genovese: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Business
  • Rebecca 'Revy' Vendetti: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Law
  • FC: Jake Gyllenhaal Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Others

Image Image
Law - 24 - Heterosexual - The Informant - Federal Agent

The Family

The Business

The Law

Others
Last edited by Korrye on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Korrye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Image Image Image
Family - 17 - Heterosexual - Daughter - Part-time Model

The Family
  • FC: Jeremy Renner: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Alex Pettyfer: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • FC: Connor Jessup: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

The Business

The Law
  • FC: Liam Hemsworth: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

Others

Last edited by UCTigerette on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Anthony "Tony" Rizzo
Business[Family/Business/Law/Other] - 34- Heterosexual- The Moneymaker- Casino Manager

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☠ The things I could say about this scum would blow your mind. He's a thief, a liar, and just down-right annoying. Big man thinks he can tramp around, stealing things from others? I can't wait until the day this prick's six feet under. I'd take him out myself but this man's known for his violence. Besides, the money I receive isn't half bad. It'll have to do...for now. He deserves everything that'll come his way.
  • Nathaniel Hagen: ☠ Nathaniel is no better than that "brother" of his. They might as well have been brothers, what with the way they act. He doesn't trust me one bit- that much is easy to tell. Well, I don't trust him one bit either so I guess we're even.
  • FC: Jeremy Renner: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Victoria Genovese: ♥ I've loved Victoria since I first laid eyes on her. And yet, no matter how many times I ask her, she won't leave that husband of hers. Why can't she just see that I'm the one who really loves her? That I'm going to be faithful to her, no matter what?

The Business

• Anthony Rizzo: N/A

The Law
  • Mick Carter: ☺ Mick has to be one of the only ones I actually trust. He's run quite a few errands for me, always returning with good news. He's a loyal, dedicated man and actually shows some respect. We need more of those in this world.

Others

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Kalista Ross
Business - 26 - Heterosexual - The Killer - Assassin/Thief

The Family

The Business

The Law

Others

LostRiver
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 am

Jonathon Joseph Genovese
The Family - 38 - Heterosexual - The Genovese Patriarch - Crime Boss

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☺/☠ There's a flipside to all things good, so although I consider myself an honorable man, the threat my job-choices poses to my family is always quick to remind me of my selfishness.
  • Nathaniel Hagen: ☺☺ Nate and I grew up together, first as best friends, then as brothers. He is one of the very few people I trust both my own and my whole family's lives with. He is an uncle to my children, a friend to my wife, and I know that should anything happen to me, he will take good care of them. Lately I've been picking up these odd signals from him, however, and knowing Nate, that means something's up. So far he's still doing his job properly, however, so I know it's not too bad. One screw-up though, and I'm sitting him down to talk.
  • FC: Jeremy Renner:
  • Victoria Genovese:
  • Lincoln Genovese:
  • Charlee Shae Genovese:
  • Dylan Genovese: ☺ My youngest son. Dylan is incredibly intelligent, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't unbelievably proud of him. I love my son, of course, and I know I've been negligent of him lately. I want to fix that, but with everything going on, it's a little difficult to find the time.

The Business
  • FC: Norman Reedus:
  • Rebecca Vendetti:
  • Kalista Ross:
  • Anthony Rizzo:
  • FC: Rachael Taylor:
  • FC: Camilla Belle:

The Law
  • FC: Stana Katic:
  • Mick Carter:
  • Kole Marinos:
  • Jessica Garcia:

Others
  • Sienna Rose:
  • FC: Freddie Highmore:
  • Adrianna Scott: ◑ She's that actress who wants to meet my family and I simply because she needs to "get into the role" of a character in her next film, correct? I don't like it. I don't like outsiders, I don't like people wanting to snoop around, and I generally do not like actresses. She's naive, ignorant and foolish - damn near a fucking idiot.
Last edited by Mela on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Jessica Garcia
The Law - 34 - Straight - The Brother's Guardian - FBI Liaison

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☠ How do you think I feel about him?! The bastard killed my father. I've seen so many more victims killed by him as well. I'm determined to bring him down.
  • Nathaniel Hagen: ☠ He's second-in-command. He occasionally calls the shots. I hate him.
  • Victoria Genovese: ☠ She has a hand in the whole business. I'd be willing to bet that she's been deeply in a lot of the Genovese cases I've handled.
  • Dylan Genovese: ◑ He was friendly with our old techie, and we think we might be able to get him on our side.

The Business

• Anthony Rizzo: ☠ He's in with the family. You should know by now what I think of anyone who works with the family.

The Law
  • Mick Carter: ☺ "Mick"'s a good friend and a good agent. We've worked together for a while and I would trust him with my life.
  • Kole Marinos: ☺/◑ Put it this way. I know I'm not the mole, and I'm fairly sure Mick's not the mole. That means he's a suspect. It's impossible to hate him though.
  • Jessica Garcia: ☺ I don't have any problems with who I am, you know?

Others
  • Sienna Rose: ◑ (Becomes ☺) I've heard she's close to Nathaniel. I'm going to see if I can't get some information about him out of her..

• FC: Freddie Highmore: ☺ I'm still trying to protect him. He's a good agent, and I genuinely do like him.
  • Adrianna Scott: ◑ She's just some airhead actress. I've got bigger things to be concerned about.

Dylan Genovese
Family - 15 - Straight - The Youngest - Jonathon Genovese's Youngest Son

The Family
  • Jonathon Genovese: ☺ Dad's always been really supportive of me. He started buying me my stuff for robots and has never tried to force me to be a socialite. He's been a little distant from us recently, I suppose. But every so often he'll still come to check up on whatever I'm building, make sure I've got what I need for the relevant project.
  • Nathaniel Hagen: ☺ Uncle Nate and I are pretty close. It's nice to have someone to ask for advice whenever Dad's gone away.
  • Victoria Genovese: ☺ She's my mom. I love her to bits and would do anything to protect her.
  • Dylan Genovese: ☺ I'm happy with who I am.

The Business

• Anthony Rizzo: ◑ I don't particularly like him, but I wouldn't say we're enemies.

The Law
  • Mick Carter: ☺ I like him. I don't know why we get along, but we do.
  • Kole Marinos: ☺ He's a mole posing as a mole. Interesting. He's like an older brother to me.
  • Jessica Garcia: ◑ Saying her name in our house is a surefire way of receiving glares. She makes no secret of the fact she's trying to bring down our family. But I can't bring myself to hate her.

Others
  • Sienna Rose: ☺/◑ When I've met her, she's been pretty friendly.

• FC: Freddie Highmore: ☺ He used to be my best friend. He taught me a lot of what I know.
  • Adrianna Scott: ◑ I don't really have much to do with her, if I'm honest.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Adrianna Scott
Affiliation :Other - 22 - Heterosexual - The oblivious one - Actress

The Family

The Business

The Law

Others

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!