Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

F I V E: chapter one.

RELATIONS THREAD * *

a part of “F I V E: chapter one.”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

They stood together, swords in hand. The devil stood across the land. It was a few moments of silence until laughter was heard. For they were the devil, their eyes were blurred. They long disowned innocence, they were far from chivalrous.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “F I V E: chapter one.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

RELATIONS THREAD * *

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Here is where you can find the layout for the relations thread that you need
to fill out here! You must voice your characters thoughts on each character
in this RP. Five members and the informant and anyone else you'd like
to add if anything. Please, make this funny, serious or as loose as you want.
It's all up to you~. Can't wait to see and read everyone's thoughts. Please just
delete your own character from the list when using the code! Have fun~.

Fill this out and post it below once complete.

Code: Select all
[center][font=chiller][size=400][color=#color hex code][b]NAME[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[img]IMAGE/GIF HERE[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
β—‘ = Neutral || β˜… = Friends || β™₯ = Romantic Interest/Crush || βœ– = Dislike || β™š = Admiration || ✧ = Respect

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200][b]FIVE: CHAPTER ONE[/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[right]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/f-i-v-e-chapter-one/characters/moon-chika-chi/image[/img]
[u]Moon Chika[/u]
[size=85]"Quote."[/size][/right]
[size=85]About a paragraph here. Or more.[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[left]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250634[/img]
[u]Yottsu Oshiro[/u]
[size=85]"Quote."[/size][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[right]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250638[/img]
[u]Amaterasu[/u]

[hr][/hr]
[left]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250652[/img]
[u]Hasura Tsuchima[/u]
[hr][/hr]
[right]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250653[/img]
[u]Reiki Katsuta[/u]
[hr][/hr]
[left]
[img]https://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=250641[/img]
[u]Shiori Kita[/u]
[hr][/hr]
[right]
[img]http://imgur.com/pT7nGPu.png[/img]
[u]Emperor & Empress[/u]
[hr][/hr]
[left]
[img]http://imgur.com/eEJGzUN.png[/img]
[u]β—‘ Kyoto β—‘[/u]
[hr][/hr]
[size=200][font=arial]❝Quote here.❞[/font][/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=80]Β© [color=#BF0000]Credit: based off [url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/topic-t98327.html]another sheet[/url], I do not own it fully.[/color][/size][/center]
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: RELATIONS THREAD * *

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:58 am

MOON CHAERI

β—‘ = Neutral || β˜… = Friends || β™₯ = Romantic Interest/Crush || βœ– = Dislike || β™š = Admiration || ✧ = Respect

FIVE: CHAPTER ONE

✧ Yottsu Oshiro β™₯
"He's a pain."

Chika never really ever sees anyone as an equal unless they truly deserve or earn said title. It takes a lot or it just takes one little thing that makes her change her view. Yon hasn't done anything especially special but since day one of meeting him, she felt as if she gravitated closer to him due to his backstory. It reminded her of Wrath. Painfully so. That and the fact she secretly enjoys his fighting style. Okay. Not so secretly. As a swordsman herself she truly does enjoy sparring with him and learning new things from him and vice versa. She's always one for a challenge and since he's got such a big head and such a huge ego how could he turn her down? Also makes for a good punching bag and someone to tease. She is most open with him than the other men of the group, possibly due to meeting him before the other guys.

"He stands for the one thing I hate in a man. A big ego and their pride. But all the more reason to bother him.. just bother..."

β˜… Amaterasu β˜…
"I'll always be here."

The sister she never had due to horrid conditions. Chika can't put into words how fierce her feelings are for Wrath when it comes to protecting and cherishing her. Not that Chika really speaks much to begin with. Chi sees Ama as a sister, a best friend, her other half. Sure, in the beginning it was regret and empathy that drove her to stick with Ama but as time grew on and they stuck together throughout their time in the orphanage- she came to truly care for the girl. Her motherly side shows one hundred and ten times more than normal when she's around her, silent but always watching Wrath's back. Her times with her nowadays she spends teaching Wrath how to do things she never learned while trapped in a cage most of her childhood. Shows her the little things in life. That she never got to enjoy because of Lust's own father.

"A person has a one in a million chance of experiencing 'love' in their life time. A true, pure feeling. Not just romance. But fierce protection."

β—‘ Watashi Akira β—‘
"Easy to speak to."

Their relationship is a bit of an odd one. Chika lowkey adores each and every member of FIVE for a reason. Each of them have their own special reason that pins their name to her heart. In Watashi's case he was the mouth and Chi was the ear. Honestly, she could listen to the man talk for hours. Though she won't admit to admiring his voice along with the stories and tales it tells. Out of all the members, Chi finds his 'ability' the most concerning and tends to keep her doors locked when changing or keeping him clear of Wrath to make sure he plays no pranks. Honestly he's the comic relief in a sense as much as he is a big brother that she finds admirable. Chika is practically the youngest one of the group and though she puts on a motherly act it usually drops around him, especially with the teasing.

"I must say that I agree, most things you just can't have enough of. We're all greedy in a way, don't you think so..?"

β™š Reiki Katsuta β™š
"Three is enough."

Strength. She admired his strength. That is something she would comment on upfront without flinching. The endurance and the way he holds himself is something that Chi tends to take notes on mentally. Oddly enough, if Watashi was the big brother then Reiki was the eldest who she looked up to. Though she'd never admit that per se. Chi enjoys spending time with the man just in comfortable silence, polishing and sharpening their weapons and making small comments or conversation here and there. There was a point where Chi wanted to describe him as that big scary looking bear that everyone fears but once you know him he's just a small bear that you want to protect. Clearly anyone would call her insane for the comparison but then again, she'd never state any of that aloud. Nor was she sane.

"Your presence reminds me of a forest. Dark and brooding to those who can not navigate through it but inviting and warm to those who understand."

✧ Shiori Kita β™š
"Odd, sad and beautiful."

Their eyes. Their eyes show something hidden and mysterious that wishes to delve into and figure out each time their gazes meet. It's become something of a habit each time she finds herself being told a mission by the Informant. There was always something so hauntingly beautiful and alluring about the eyes of the Informant that she never dared to speak on though it seemed like the eyes of said person were taunting her. As if telling her to test the waters or attempt to keep her head above the surface. They barely exchange words when meeting but to her it's like a silent understanding. She knows. She knows of the distaste the person holds each time their eyes glint when speaking the emperors name. Chi respects it. In silence. Respects the fact they put up with such an annoyance.

"Do you suppose the moon had an affair with the stars and earth. If so, who is in the wrong and who is in the right I wonder."

βœ– Emperor & Empress βœ–
"Leaders of their own hell."

Their beloved leaders of the land, the beloveds that force them to do their dirty work as if some underworld hidden hell hounds that must come to every beck and call. She never speaks their name, never mentions them around the others. Only a glare that could nearly burn a hole into a mans soul will be thrown your way if you even utter their names around her. People that ruined the peace her 'family' of FIVE had together. Before they were taken, threatened and forced to do things that have them feared. It's honestly too bad that they decided to take that route and get on her bad side. On their bad side. Because once you decide you want to fuck with her, you're not coming back from that. Ever.

"The door to hell is not one you knock on, it's opened with the will of those who dare test a demon."

β—‘ Kyoto β—‘
"Home...? Home.."

A place of her birth and where her mother and father had decided to lay down their lives. Chi does not hate the land of Kyoto, rather she hates the people of Kyoto. So quick to accept rumors as well as spreading them. They never gave people a chance, it was something she used to love about the place. And now? Not so much. Though the children of Kyoto are a different story. Kids who are told not to visit the forest in fear of FIVE killing them or kidnapping them or worse- tend to visit anyways. Each time they return they have a handmade scarf, sweets and other gifts from lust herself. She can not stand that the pure, innocent youth of Kyoto will be so badly damaged mentally by the mouths of the retched tainted adults of the kingdom.

"It's a pity that the other people of Kyoto are so inept as to tell such lies to the youth that will help run the land."

❝The people & environment around us make us who we are.❞

Β© Credit: based off another sheet, I do not own it fully.
Last edited by Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:31 pm

➽ amaterasu

β—‘ = neutral || β˜… = friends || β™₯ = romantic interest/crush || βœ– = dislike || β™š = admiration || ✧ = respect

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… moon chika ✧
β‡Έ my goddess β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
In Ama's eyes, Chi is like an angel. Her savior. Her friend. Moon is the first person Ama has ever felt "love" for. Even in her own mind she doesn't quite understand the feeling. All her gut tells her to do is protect Moon, for that her mind knows she would be lost without her. Many mistake her passion towards Chi as romance, however she sees her solely as a sister and not sexually. It's a type of bond that can not be risked breaking. One might call her an overattached girlfriend, but Chi knows where she is coming from and knows how to calm her down when things get out of hand.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
βœ– yottsu oshiro βœ–
β‡Έ my enemy β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ama hasn't liked Yottsu from the very beginning. She believes he is pompous and useless to the team, a man with no respect for others. He reminds her of the men she had to deal with when being a slave, and that leaves a heavy feeling in her stomach. If Chi had not fallen to the man's charm, Ama would kill him on the spot. She might also be a tad jealous of the attention he receives from Chi, but she would never admit such a thing. In the end Ama cannot give everything Chi wants, but Yottsu could. So she surrenders and gives the little respect she possibly can to Yottsu.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… watashi akira ✧
β‡Έ my nuisance β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Watashi is loud and too much at times, but it is hard for Ama to dislike him because of his sincerity. He acknowledges her boundaries and follows her no-touching rules. He is still a bit too excited for her taste but she can manage exchanging a few words with the man. There is also a mutual friendship between her parakeet Hoshi and Akira, which is hard for Ama to accept, but she lets them play anyway. She also notices that the man seems to fear her. She does not truly understand what it is about and does not care frankly.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… reiki katsuta β™š
β‡Έ my friend β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
The unfriendly wolf somehow gets along with another human being other than Moon. She enjoys his silence, as she feels that silence can speak louder than words. Being a silent type as well, they seem to have a mutual understanding. She thoroughly enjoys his loyalty and looks up to him and his unbeatable strength. Jealousy of his power fuels her want to converse with and observe him. He is the type of fighting partner she has always wanted, someone to spar with without the nuisance of shit talk. She avoids romantic affiliation with him due to the fact that he physically isn't her type. Too "brute" like she claims.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β™₯ shiori kita β™₯
β‡Έ my interest β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Her first true love interest. Ama typically sleeps around with prostitutes to relieve the romantic desire she has never dealt with, but Shiori makes her want to become celibate to show loyalty. She doesn't quite know what is so alluring about them. Their looks are soft and desirable, and their personality is something she has never quite experienced before. There is also no doubt that Ama has curiousity of what it would be like to lay with a genderfluid person. It is a confusing existence to her, and she is always itching to learn more.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
emperor & empress
β‡Έ my bane β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Besides her biological family, Ama hates no one more. The emperor did nothing but enslave her a second time around. In better condition of course, but enslavement all the same. The only reason she surrenders to the emperor's tyranny is to protect Moon, and perhaps an excuse to see the informant. She believes the empress is innocent, controlled by a disgusting man like so many women are. She has her doubts, but one day she wants to rescue the empress and murder the emperor, tear the family apart.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
kyoto
β‡Έ my hell β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
The only good that has come from Kyoto for Ama is Moon, the gorgeous nature, and her parakeet Hoshi. Without the three, Ama wouldn't have lasted as long as she had. They carry her through the tough events Kyoto throws at the FIVE. She must admit, however, that she loves the market. There are many stray cats to pet, and delicious food. Too many people of course, but she makes due with what she is given. Some areas do cause Ama to breakdown from post traumatic stress disorder, Moon can usually calm her though.

❝My relationships should be of no one's concern.❞

Last edited by ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T ✬
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D ✬
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:24 pm

β™šMoon Chikaβ™₯
"Nothing wrong with her."

Yon always saw himself as the best, seeing other men as a few steps down and other women even worse. It's quite unusual for Yon to see others as an equal, though he would never openly admit it. He adores Chika quite a bit. Not only did she save him from a lifestyle of serving tables, but she brought this little family together by herself. They have had numerous conversations in the past, but he does feel cheated at times when he finds out that Chika kept quiet just so she could learn more about him. He doesn't mind most of the time. He loves talking about his feats, but Chika always was an enigma to him. Even now, he still feels he doesn't know the full story and is instead just looking at a cover, despite her being the most open to him opposed to the other males. Her company is always welcome and she seems to challenge the poor pacifist to spars daily. He counters her flirtatious remarks by calling her Little Miss[Oojou-sama]

✧Amaterasu✧
"Why do all attractive woman despise me?."

It only makes sense a man of this loud nature, announcing that he will destroy the world will be considered a nuisance. Yon doesn't even need to use his demonic ability to see the hostility from the Red Wolf. It would seem that due to his arrogance, he would detest anyone who does the same to him. Though, he's still is an intellectual and can't seem to find a reason to. She is elegant yet deadly; her fighting style is graceful, though furious. How does she lug the big sword around? He should thank Chika or his ass would be fodder. Yon only has respect for Ame, though not as much respect as he has for himself.

Watashi Akira
"..."

Text

β™šReiki Katsuta✧
"Can never tell what's on this guy's mind."

Yon and Reiki's ideals clash quite a bit. It might not seem like it, but Yon always respects the opposing side's views and opinion as that is the first rule of negotiation. Though Reiki is an honorable warrior who prefers to be left alone and Yon is an extroverted, boisterous young man who often utilizes underhand tactics. They both seem to hate the world, but that is about the only thing they seem to agree on. But then again, Yon can never find good reasons to hate someone due to being optimistic most of the time. He admires his strength immensely and finds his desire to be alone, odd, but respects it nonetheless.

β˜…Shiori Kitaβ—‘
"We exchange a cup once in a while."

Anyone he can exchange a cup of sake with is automatically his friend, but he is a bit conflicted as she seems to have found employment to the devil that rules this unforgiving hell. He dislikes receiving orders from them, but that is only because of who this mission will benefit in the first place. He finds them very intriguing. They can talk about politics and current events. He finds himself having the most intellectual conversations with them of all people. They still have an aura of mystery and Yon would love to learn more about them.

βœ–Emperor & Empressβœ–
"Only person that tells me what to do is me."

About a paragraph here. Or more.

β—‘ Kyoto β—‘
"I'll destroy the world, I swear."

❝Quote here.❞

Last edited by phantasms on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm

✧ Moon Chika ✧
"She's quite something"
Most of the FIVE had already come together before Reiki found his way to them. It had always been obvious to him though that Chi was at the center of it all. She wandered into that house of entertainment, found him at the center of a pile of bodies, and she saw potential in him. Just like she had with all the members of FIVE. Since then, she has earned the utmost respect from Reiki. Not only for her belief in her team, but also due to her responsibility and diligence on the job. She is tough and a fighter. It's not easy to gain respect from Reiki, but she has. He has developed a deep trust in her. She understands his quiet ways, and they get along well without much effort from either of them.

✧ Yottsu Oshiro βœ–
"A clever idiot"
Reiki usually doesn't think much about others or his relationship with them, so the fact he thinks about Yottsu at all is really something. Reiki finds himself always debating his feelings on Yottsu. On one hand he has a lot of respect for Yottsu's intelligence and fighting ability. He will always trust Yottsu to have his back and hold his own. However on the other hand, Reiki finds so much about Yottsu to be frustrating. His loud, boisterous nature can be grating. The way he succumbs to all his whims is weak, and most of the time he comes across as borderline idiotic. Thus all of Reiki thoughts about Yottsu are conflicted.

β˜… Amaterasu β™š
"An easy understanding"

Ama and Reiki. The quiet ones of the group. Neither are big talkers so they have an easy understanding of each other. Whilst the group understand Reiki's silent nature, Ama is the only one who appreciates it, just as he appreciates her silence. They have a friendship that exists on more than just a verbal plane. They make the best of sparring partners. They don't take it easy on each other, it isn't in their nature. He respects her ability in combat far too much to ever go easy on her. Of all the FIVE, Ama is the one Reiki would most seek out. He finds her a palatable companion.

β—‘ Hasura Tsuchima β—‘
"We have differences"

β—‘ Shiori Kita βœ–
"Says too little"

You couldn't find two more different.

Emperor & Empress
"I hate commands"

Kyoto
"Not my home"

❝Quote here.❞

unicorns.are.real
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:44 pm

ImageImage
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
SHIORIβ™›KITA
β—‘ = neutral || β˜… = friends || β™₯ = romantic interest/crush || βœ– = dislike || β™š = admiration || ✧ = respect
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

ImageImage
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
✧ LUST β—‘
"I can respect her"
Generally speaking, Shiori doesn't really know any of the FIVE very well, though there is some sort of mutual understanding between Lust and them. In their eyes, Lust has always been considered the "leader" of the five and that alone garners some respect from Shiori.

Any mission given to them is done well and with little problems, so there are no personal complaints on their side, though the Emperor might say otherwise. Besides all of that, Shiori is rather indifferent to them, as they are with the rest of the FIVE. Though that isn't to say that Shiori isn't interested in getting to know more about them.

β˜… PRIDE βœ–
"He's decent"
Shiori does enjoy talking to Pride. Most of the times they simply sit down for tea and discuss whatever comes up during the conversation, most of it being useless tidbits of information that Shiori can do nothing with. But it is a quick way to pass the time.

Though almost all of that is quickly washed away by just how annoyingly prideful he can be, reminding them a lot of the Emperor himself. Though they don't openly voice this grievance or give any indication that they have a problem with Pride, it is still rather irritating to deal with whenever Shiori does have to time to talk to him.

β—‘ GREED β—‘
"Nothing outstanding"
They don't really think much of Greed. While he does talk quite a lot, anything that comes out of his month isn't useful to them, and thus Shiori doesn't make much effort to strike up a real conversation with him. That may or may not change in the future.

At the very least, Shiori does make sure to greet him whenever they come to deliver a mission, but it never really goes further than that. Though even they have to the admit that the jokes Greed makes are sometimes actually funny, albeit a little bit corny. So perhaps he is useful in that regard, if not a source of information.

β—‘ ENVY β—‘
"Eh.."
They don't really care much for Envy. Rarely ever seeing or greeting them, Shiori act almost as if he isn't truly there. It's not out of any type of dislike for him. It's simply because there's nothing interesting about Envy.

It's very unlikely that Shiori will get anything of worth out of conversing with him, and so they don't waste the energy in an attempt to appear friendly. Now if Envy was one of the rich advisors of the Emperor, then maybe it would be different, but he's just another member of the FIVE. But maybe Shiori is judging him a little bit too quickly.

β—‘ WRATH β™₯
"Cute."
Wrath truly is Shiori's main point of interest among the entirety of the FIVE. Her infatuation with them hasn't gone unnoticed, and Shiori may or may not be subtly flirting with them. Always a careful one, they haven't done anything to give any concrete suggestions about how they feel about Wrath, as it truly depends on where things go from here on.

Wrath may either prove to be a useful connection for Shiori to have or a detrimental one, and they haven't really decided whether it's going to be one thing or the other yet. It's better to wait and see before making any premature decisions.

βœ– RULERS βœ–
"They can go choke."
Shiori doesn't really care for the Emperor or the Empress. They follow whatever orders are given simply because it's routine at this point, and because they don't have the necessary means to get rid of both of the rulers yet. Earlier on in their life, they truly did revere both of the rulers, although were that reverence went is another matter.

Though Shiori still keeps up the fake facade of being a loyal servant, it's no secret to anyone else who looks close enough that there is no loyalty there. In fact, it's only a matter of time before they stab both the Emperor and the Empress in the back. Literally and figuratively.

βœ– KYOTO βœ–
"Not the best place."
Shiori wishes for nothing more than to burn the entirety of Kyoto to the ground. All the "good" things that have come out of it is vastly outweighed by how corrupt the Emperor and Empress are in Shiori's mind. Perhaps they are a little too vengeful, wanting to act out against the entire population.

But that thought hasn't even occurred to them yet. To them, Kyoto is just a constant reminder of everything that Shiori simply doesn't have anymore. The place is a nuisance, and it would make them oh so happy to finally be rid of it. Though for now, they'll simply have to put up with it.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

ImageImage
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
❝There’s a little innocence left in those troubled eyes.❞
Last edited by SpiritDancer on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:13 am

↬ watashi akira

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… moon chika β™š
β‡Έ a sister β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Watashi absolutely adores Hime. He finds her to be cute and adorable like a little sister, and he often big brothers her despite her motherly tendencies. With all the teases and pokes comes an undying admiration. He believes that she does everything for the right cause. She is noble and heroic, and has nothing but kindness for everyone. For once he feels like he has actually gotten close to a female. He has not quite told her about his gruesome past, but he has gotten close many times. He looks forward to seeing her smiling face during the day.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… yottsu oshiro β˜…
β‡Έ a pal β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Yottsu and Akira get along quite well seeing as they are both the loud ones of the group. He can't really say that he has overwhelming respect or admiration for him because of his ego, but hes fun to hang around and his life is quite enjoyable to follow. They can relax and share a bottle of sake under the stars, chatting it up, annoying the three quiet ones. To answer everyone's dying question, no, Akira doesn't peep on Yottsu and does not have romantic feelings for him. He thinks Yottsu has eyes for another and doesn't bother.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β˜… amaterasu βœ–
β‡Έ my fear β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Akira is torn with his relationship to Ama. On one hand he enjoys her company and thinks she has a good heart despite all the torture she has gone through. He doesn't really know it's extent, but he can see the pain in her eyes. On the other hand he sees something within her that terrifies him. He doesn't really know what it is. He sees fire within her, he can feel it emitted off of her, and it sends shivers down his spine. He doesn't have the greatest past with fire, and the fact that she uses the alias of a fire god doesn't send the best vibes. He absolutely loves Hoshi though.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β™₯ reiki katsuta β˜…
β‡Έ a cutie β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Akira doesn't really know what it is about him, but he is very attracted. Whether its his lucious hair, rockin body, or cute silent personality, Akira doesn't care. He is just ready to hear the words "I love you Akira-sama" come from Reiki's lips. He actually enjoys Reiki's silent nature even though his own instinct is to be fun and playful all the time. Akira's main goal with Reiki is to make him smile, even though he thinks it'll make his face crack. Now the question again, does he peep on Reiki? He will never ever tell. Let's just say he has really nice pecks though.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β—‘ shiori kita β—‘
β‡Έ an acquaintance β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Akira doesn't really have any passionate feelings about Shiori. He doesn't know them all to well, and it's not that he is opposed to changing that, they just never have had the chance. Shiori doesn't really have all the time in the world to talk, so he leaves them to talk with people that really want to talk, like Yottsu and Ama. Akira also thinks Shiori is quite beautiful, but doesn't want to tread on that territory as he has seen how Ama looks at them. He doesn't want to get close in fear that he might fall for them.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
emperor & empress
β‡Έ horrible people β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
The members of FIVE were better off fighting their own battles, but the greedy(ironic) emperor had to get in the way and ruin everything. Who knows how long they will have to run and fight for someone who sits in a castle all day. All Akira wants is to settle down, money in one hand and a nice cutie in the other. Instead he has to kill people in order to keep his own head. However he does get an excuse to steal a bit from the emperors share whenever their job is to rob people. So he can't complain too much.

ImageImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
kyoto
β‡Έ a nice city β‡·
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Akira always liked Kyoto. He enjoyed the markets as a kid, and really enjoys the beauty and nature Japan has to offer. Many times the place triggers painful memories, but he has learned to forget for the sake of leading a normal life. He also enjoys the fact that Kyoto harbors so many handsome men. Buff samurai, hairy metal smiths, wealthy businessmen. It's like a wonderland for Akira's perverted mind. Even though homosexuality is basically forbidden in a wealthy place like Kyoto, Akira can't help his wandering eyes.

❝The most important bonds in life.❞

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!