Announcements: NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

The Raven Summer

Relationship Discussion

a part of “The Raven Summer”, a fictional universe by Miss Nomer.

Henrietta is a small town that seems mundane to the untrained eye, save for the elite boarding school it hosts. But it sits atop a powerful Ley Line, giving residents supernatural abilities. And a race has begun to tap into the full power of the Ley Line.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Raven Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:45 pm

So, rather than have you all make character sheets, we've decided to just make a thread in which people may discuss basic relationships, to serve as a sort of guide for interactions within the roleplay. You can make a little sheet to jot notes down on if you like, but it isn't required. Please try to have varied relationships- it isn't fun to just have everyone get along famously with eachother, is it?
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

To get the ball rolling on this, I guess I'll start?

Any ideas for relationships with Darcy and Aaron?

Darcy probably would make a point of not getting along with the Algionby group, whereas they would be who Aaron is closest with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 am

I don't think either of my characters- Leah and Grey- would have much interaction with Darcy. Same for Aaron and Grey, though Leah would doubtlessly have run into him at the school. Not sure if they would be more than acquaintances, though.

WindOnFire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 am

So obviously Seraphina and Eirawen are close since theyre sisters. I dont think Sera knows much about Darcy tbh, she probably only saw her in passing or whatever but otherwise pretty indifferent i think. And given that she was away most part of last year, she probably isnt friends with anyone from the school. She probably knows them though because rich kids most likely go to the same events.

As for the Henry family, she might be on a more familiar terms with them. But yeah anyone have any suggestions?

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:49 am

I agree with Fallacy on the fact that Eira and Sera would definitely be closer since they are twin sisters. For Eira, she wouldn't be caring much for anyone else so I'm not sure how she would interact with others but she often appears unfriendly due to her icy personality. I'll read over everyone else's CS soon and think more on it. Anyone else have any ideas? Also, should we maybe begin this soon and think on the relationships along the way?

TheHuntress
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 pm

For Aaron- Walt will probably not interact with him much, actually. Since Walt is a resident and Aaron a student, the two most likely wouldn't have met each other much in the past or rather recently, either.
Darcy- I'd think that Walt wouldn't want to interact with Darcy much, especially because of her power of persuasion. Anyways, Walt already has a general dislike towards others besides members of the Henry family, and tends to stay away from everyone and anyone- I'm not really sure if Darcy'd do anything about that or just let it slide as according to what Walt wants.

As for the twins, Walt would definitely find the two pretty interesting, especially since they're almost the exact opposite of one another. But, yes, again, he'd never really try to pry and get to know the two sisters at all. Walt'd rather just stay at the Henry family house and muse over his books and computer, rather than try to get to know the cold Eirawen or the ever-changing Seraphina.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!