Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Sam White and The Seven Losers

Relationship Thread

a part of “Sam White and The Seven Losers”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

A modern day snow white.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sam White and The Seven Losers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Okay so this is the post about what you think if each character.

Code: Select all
[right][img]Insert pic of character here[/img][/right]
[center][size=300]Full Name Here[/size][/center]
[center][i]3 words that describe the character[/i][/center]
[center][i]Quotes from the character[/i][/center]
[center]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]

[u]Name of character your writing about[/u]
Write what you think about the character and put any of the symbols above: ♥ ☺ ☠
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Sam White

Caring | Friendly | Quiet

”I don’t get why he can’t be in love with me too”

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Johnathan Hills
☺ Where pretty good friends and honestly your hair makes me smile it is so cool. Though we are definitely different kind of people. You tend to be annoying when you think everything is a joke, but maybe that’s because not everything is a joke in my world so it is hard to see it through your eyes.

Hannah Phelps
☠ I don’t get what I ever did to you to make you so mean to me. I didn’t think I ever did anything to you. But I guess since your rich and get everything you want you think that it is okay just to be mean to people to be mean. And now I’m stuck you’re a year being you roommate.

Lucy Saunders
☠ I don’t really know you. I mean I know that you are Hannah’s friend and can’t stand me as much as Hannah but honestly I barely know you. Though I’ve seen you in the halls you push people down to get what you want.

Philip Roe
♥/☠ As much as I like you I can’t stand you too. You are so typical popular guy that plays football and has the perfect girlfriend. But I guess I also see something in you and that’s why I like you so damn much too.

Data Martin
☺ You’re a sweet girl. I love how you’ll do anything for your friends. I don’t know you that well but I could really see us becoming very good friends. I also kind of find your violentness to be a bit funny at times I’m not sure why.

Ashley Potter
☠/◑ Okay don’t get me wrong I think you’re a complete bitch there’s no doubt about that. But sometimes you look a bit sorry for some of the well bitchy things you say. So maybe if you realized that popularity wasn’t the world you wouldn’t be half bad.

Dante Phelps
◑/☺ I don’t really have much of any thoughts on you. I mean I know your Hannah’s brother so at first that got you on my bad side. But I guess your not as horrible of a person as her and some of the seven loser don’t mind you so…. But truthfully in my eyes your kind boring.

Alice Bryant
☺ You’re a nice girl. Though I don’t really know you that well. No one ever seems to say anything all that bad about so that’s good. But honestly there is not much to say about you yet. But I really hope we could become friends.
Last edited by youloveme? on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

JSYK My DS doesn't recognize all the symbols so yea...
Data Martin

Sarcastic/Brillant/Snarky

"...Are you always this stupid or is that just for me?"

Jonathan: ♥ "Okay, so he can be a total tool sometimes and thinks every flippin thing is funny and his shameless flirty makes me sick but I think that's kinda why I like him...But you know, now that I've said that, I have to kill you..."
Hannah: enemy/ "I say we string the bitch up by her blonde locks. Prissy Piñata anyone?"
Sam: friend/ She's cool. She's new but I don't really know her, know her. I think we could be really cool eventually"
Lucy: enemy/ "She's my evil roommate. God, Someone shoot me...or better yet, Shoot her."
Phillip : neutral/ "I don't really know him but I've heard he's cool but he can't be too bright because he's with Hannah?"
Dante: neutral/"Poor Guy, He's related to Hannah. I'd seriously shoot myself if I were related to her.
Alice: friends/"She's got a similar home life. We're can relate to one another."
Ashlynn: enemy/"She's one of Hannah's minons. She seems slightly less evil then Hannah and Lucy but she still one of them"
Micheal: friend|[heart]/ "He's a cool guy. We're real tight. I use to think maybe I liked him...Maybe I still do? Oh, I don't know....Wait? why I am I telling you this?"
Kindle:friends/ "Kindle! My bestie since grade school! She has a strange name too we are very much alike although I think I'm a tad bit more violent then she is but Hey, I don't take any crap...it's not a sin...I don't think."
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Jonathan Hills

Funny(has his moments)/easy going/shallow as a puddle

"Dear god, why is everyone after that guy? He is like a Ken doll on the outside and as much personality as a Ken doll, see the connection? And we all know just how much Ken has in the pants."

Hannah Phelps
◑/♥ Maybe in another life, they could be plastic friends, and well, she is a pretty hot chick.

Lucy Sanders
◑/☺/♥ While he doesn't really know her, she has this, "I do what I want." attitude that he finds quite awesome, and she is a pretty hot chick.

Data Martin
☺/♥ She is... well, kinda scary in a way. Sure its always a challenge to get her to laugh which is what draws him to her in the first place, and when she is not glaring daggers, she can be quite cute.

Sam White
☺/♥ Sammy! Well, new girl seems kinda lost in the Ken doll which is absurd.. cause he knows he is way better looking, but he doesn't come with as many accessories. She has this pure aura that is quite appealing.

Philip
◑/☠ Yo Mr. Ken doll. While Johnny had nothing against him personally, the fact that people and Sammy seem to adore this guy to the point where they don't even notice his lovable antics really peeves him.

Ashley Potter
◑/☠ /♥ Ashley seems to be the most 'human' of the plastics, and she does look pretty damn good when shes jumping around with her pompoms.

Dante
◑ This guy is blander then stale popcorn.

Alice
☺/♥ She has this... warm vibe about her, and Johnny is pretty sure that if she drops the book and lets her hair down, she could be pretty wild.

Michael Foster
☺ Great and funny one moment, a buzz kill the next. Takes life too seriously and seems to have too many issues with the popular people, but its not too much of an issue as long as you learn to phase him out when his panties get in a wad.

Kindle Foster
☺/♥ Out of all the seven, she is by far his favorite. She doesn't want anything deeper! Johnny can just cut loose around her without having to worry about her starting to get feelings for them, well, at least not worry about her acting upon them, and she will always put his flirtations down! If he could make any true lasting friendship with anyone, it would be this chick.
Last edited by TraitorsHand on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Ashley Potter

Popular| Pretty | Secretly Nice

”Quit staring just because you want to be me”

Johnathan Hills
♥/◑ Okay so don’t tell anyone but I think he’s kind of cute. Not that I would ever consider him boyfriend material he’s not popular enough. Anyways he’s part of the loser group though so Hannah doesn’t really like him so I guess I don’t like him either.

Hannah Phelps
☺/☠ Honestly we’ve been friends since our first year at this school when we were Freshman’s and she’s helped make me very popular but she is a complete bitch. I’m only friends with her because if I wasn’t she’s ruin my high school life and take away my popularity.

Lucy Saunders
☺/☠ Okay so if it weren’t for the fact of matter that you are a big bitch to everyone you might be a good person. But I guess since your nice to me I can’t really hate you but I do hate how badly you treat anyone that is not popular.

Data Martin
◑ So I should be saying I can’t stand you because your name is weird and your freaky but honestly I don’t mind you. Or I guess I don’t really have any thoughts on you. Though you sometimes scare me because you seem a bit violent.

Sam White
☺Okay well I don’t actually consider us friends but just because you like Phil and your trying to steal him away from Hannah makes me like you. Give the bitch what she deserves.

Philip "Phil" Roe
☺/♥ I started liking you when I was a Freshman. I told Hannah and then she started dating you last year and she knew I still liked you! Anyways I guess I still like you a little bit but Hannah would kill me for liking you so… Anyways I guess I think of you as a friend too.

Dante Phelps
◑ Honestly I barely know you but you must have a pretty bad life being related to Hannah. Your not a bad as her though I already know that but I don’t think anyone is quiet as big of a bitch then Hannah.

Alice Bethany Bryant
◑/☺ You’re really pretty and you seem sweet, if I wasn’t working so hard at being popular I could see us becoming friends. Though you do seem a bit quiet at times it’s probably because your shy isn’t it? Yea it probably is.

Michael Foster
☺ At one point in time we were friends but then you decided that I was becoming too popular and that I was becoming snotty so you ditched me as a friend. I really wish we still where friends I miss having you as a friend.

youloveme?
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Hannah Phelps

Bitch, popular, insecure

Sam White you lay a finger on my boyfriend and I will end you

Sam White
☠ "I can't stand you for the main reason of that you want to take my one and only away from me and I swore the day we started ating I wouldn't let anyone tear us apart and you will be no different prepare for war Sam."

Phil Roe
♥ Philly your my boyfriend of course I love you your my one and only when I'm with you I'm happy I don't want to lose what we have because what we do have is special I'm not losing you to that unpopular piece of shit Sam White

Dante Phelps
☺ Dante your my brother and my best friend only you understand what I've gone through but why can't you e like me and ditch those people you call your friends they are just dragging you down.

Ashley Potter
☺ Ashley you are my partner in crime we've been friend since freshman year and nothing will ever change that you don't like me for my money youlike me for the real me.

Lucy Saunders
☺ Lucy you and I have been friends since Freshman year and we're still friends today and I'd be nothing without both her and ashley by my side

Data
☠ i think someone once said the friend of my enemy is also my enemy and besides you're a loser why would I want anything to do with you your a nobody oh and your name is stupid

Jonathan
☠ your a loser I shouldn't need to say much more oh yeah and your friends with sam that makes me like you even less

Michael
☠ God how many of you losers are there anyways your friends with sam yada yada yada you are such a loser oh yeah and you called me a barbie once and I'll never forget that you'll be the first to sufer my wrath

jackrules158
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Michael Foster

Funny | Nice | Caring

”Ha remember that time that…”

Johnathan Hills
☺ He seems nice enough. We have quite a bit in common but when it comes to serious stuff he doesn’t take it so well so that’s how where different I guess.

Hannah Phelps
☠ Okay I don’t her because she is a complete bitch to everyone, honestly I feel bad for Phil because he has to put up with her being his girlfriend if I was him I would just dump her sorry ass and go after someone better.

Lucy Saunders
☠ She’s just another bitch but I’m not sure who’s worse her or Hannah. I just hope they realize after high school there just be another person in the world that no one cares about.

Data Martin
☺/♥ Where good friends, we hang out quiet a bit. I guess we could be more but I’m not sure yet, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Sam White
☺ We have gotten to know each other quiet a bit since you’ve started going here. Your pretty cool, but a little annoying about the whole Phil thing, just saying, even if , but a little annoying about the whole Phil thing, just saying, even if always talk about him much you can just tell when you quit listening to stop and stare when he walks by.

Phil Roe
◑ I don’t mind you, actually I feel bad for you, your girlfriend’s a bitch and you have to put up with her. But just don’t hurt Sam or you’ll have to put up with me and my friends.

Ashley Potter
◑ She is the least bitchy of all of the populars and seems the most real. She doesn’t usually insult losers and when she does she gets this guilty look on her face. So maybe she’s not half bad, and he looks aren’t that bad either.

Dante Phelps
◑/☺ Your sister’s a bitch and I feel bad for you but I’d never tell you that because your waaay over protective of her it’s actually kind of annoying. But comparing you to your sister you’re not such a bad guy.

Alice Bethany Bryant
☺ I would consider us friends. Though you can be kind of quiet at times, you’re still fun to be around.

youloveme?
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Alice Bethany Bryant

Mannerly/ Honest/ Shy

“I hope this is important, you made me lose what page I’m on.”

Jonathan Hill
☺ Johnny, you’re nice and all, but you’re hard for me to handle sometimes. I can’t help but worry that you don’t take classes more seriously. Sometimes I wish I could let loose that much; but there is a limit.

Hannah Phelps
☠ You are such a …a …I could just….Gah! What Data said! Miss Queen Bee is the epitome of every popular specimen!

Lucy Saunders
☠ You stay out of my way, and I’ll stay out of yours. Or I suppose I’ll stay out of Hannah’s way would be more accurate for the trio.

Data Martin
☺ I have to admit, I really respect you’re spunk. If I ever need backup for anything, I know who to call!

Sam White
☺/◑ You’re a breath of fresh air here. I hope we can become friends; but I hope more that you don’t let anyone get to you to much around here. And if you need anything at all, I always have time to listen.

Philip Roe
♥/☠/◑ You sir, are a pain. Far too confusing. You’re polite and nice enough to everyone, yet have horrible taste in girlfriends. Birds of a feather flock together, right? I don’t really know you but I’ll stick with that theory for now. Even if you do seem honest enough at game practice… N-Not that I watch you! I-I just g-go there to sit on the bleachers and…. Uh… You know what, I think I left my book in the library! Gotta go!:

Ashley Potter
☠/◑ As much as I can’t stand your friends, you don’t seem quite as bad. If you ever decide to drop the Hannah band-wagon, I think we could be good friends.

Dante Phelps
☺/◑ I’m seriously trying not to be prejudice by who your family is; but it is really hard for me to do. I promise to try my best; I am SO sorry. I know it’s silly

Michael Foster
☺/♥ All I can say is its easy being around you. You can take things lightly but not too much; and you can always bring a smile to my face when you’re around… um... forget that last part… just, I hope we stay friends for a long time…

Kindle Foster
☺ Honestly, I can’t always follow your train of thought sometimes; but I enjoy every minute of it nonetheless. And if you’re worried about any of your classes, why not just get a tutor?
Last edited by LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LunaTwilight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Philip Zachary Roe

Friendly|Popular|Open-Minded

"You don't know a person until you've talked to them. And that doesn't just go for the unpopulars..."

(Phil doesn't really consider anyone an enemy, which is precisely why that symbol is no where to be found beneath this point ^-^)

Sam White
☺ > "Well, Sam does seem like a rather great person, even though I haven't known her for that long. Her and Hannah have some sort of stupid feud... I don't get it, but I guess it must be a girl thing. I see her as a friend, though... Sometimes she looks at me with some sort of strange look... Maybe I smell funny to her or something, haha!"

Hannah Phelps
♥ > "Han! That's my girl. Been with her about a year now. But hey, that's love for you. I know that a lot of people seem to see Hannah as a bit of a bitch. But... I don't think they know the side of her that I've seen. She's really just a sweetie deep down. I just hope her and Sam get along eventually. Hate feeling like there's going to be some sort of war between them…"

Ashley Porter
☺ > "I find it's sometimes the easiest thing in the world to get along with her. Considering she's one of Han's' best friend, I see an awful lot of her. Not that I mind. Sometimes it feels a little bit like she's not being herself. It's as if she's trying too hard to being like Han. I think the day I see her true colours is the day that I'll like her a bit more as a person…"

Lucy Saunders
☺/◑ > "Honestly, Lucy, you can sometimes seem like a pretty awesome girl. Quite funny, and you seem pretty okay with me. Though… The way you , Han and Ashley all treat some of the less popular people… It gets on my nerves a bit. I wish you'd just put yourself in their prospective from time-to-time."

Jonathan Hills
☺/◑ > "…Now now Johnny. I think more often than not, he's seemed to think that I'm a dumbass who goes around dragging his knuckles whilst making sure that my hair is perfectly styled in the latest fashion. Honestly, I think he's just got a bad pre-judgement. I'm hoping he'll lighten up, being roommates may help show him I'm not the diva he thinks I am… I think he's referred to me as 'ken doll' before. Seems like a funny guy. Perhaps a bit judgemental though."

Michael Foster
◑ > "I can honestly say I don't know him as much as I hope I could've. Michael seem like an alright guy, and if he's anything like the rest of his friends, I'm pretty sure we could get along. I've heard some jokes he's told too. Funny guy. Just hope that he won't be like all the others and say I'm all pretty and no thinky."

Dante Phelps
☺/◑ > "Dante… Well… Aha... I can honestly say I'm a little bit worried about what to say about him. Dating his sister does bring about a new kind of intimidation -considering I've seen him in a fight… I think we get along okay. It's just a tiny bit worrying to think if things didn't work out between me and Han (doubting it anyway) my butt will be meeting his boot very quickly."

Data Martin
☺/◑ > "Now that's a girl with an attitude. I honestly haven't talked to her that much, but when I did, she sounded like one sassy ass. It makes a great change to what I'm normally surrounded by. Just wish I could talk to her a little more often.

Alice Bethany Bryant
☺/(♥ Kinda, maybe if he wasn't already dating someone he think's he's in love with) > "Alice. Cute girl. I've seen her quite a lot. Seen her more than I've talked to her. She's the quiet shy type and it really is kinda adorable. She's seemed nice when I talked to her, and I do believe I had a crush on her at one point. But, that kinda faded when me and Han got more into a relationship… Still, Alice is definitely the cute bookworm type which I know a lot of the guys on the football team secretly adore…"

Kindle Foster
☺ > "Kindle Kindle Kindle. She's certainly the 'IDGAF' type. I always seem to be seeing her laughing and smiling. And yet, I can imagine if she got a D in a subject, she'd burst out into a fountain of waterworks. Again, like the rest of her friends, nice person and one that I would like to talk to more if I could".
Last edited by The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Lucy Saunders

Sarcastic | Bad Tempered | Attention Seeker

"If Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Demand Popularity."

| ♥ = romantic |
| ☺= friends |
| ☠ = enemies |
| ◑ = neutral |

Johnathan Hills
◑ I just can't take the guy seriously, it's like he's trying to make it easy for me to diss him. Like, you can't laugh when a cheerleader spills food down herself, he might as well kill himself before the popular girls do! And the people he hangs out with? Like, if he was cooler, he could be major popular, because seriously he's like super hot.

Hannah Phelps
☺ | ☠ Oh, I love that girl! She's like my best friend, she so gets me. We're like twins! Though, if I could, I would so push her popularity down, because who says that she should be the one to rule the school? I'm just as pretty as her, as smart as her, as nice as her! It's not fair!

Data Martin
◑ | ☠ Another pretty face gone to waste is all I'm saying. I mean, seriously? The clothes she wears, get some hollister, some pink, maybe a shorter skirt and she would be gorgeous! Then all she needs to do is hang out with cool people, change her name because what type of name is 'Data', and stop being so goddamn violent! I don't know what she has against me, but she seems to hate me. She's probably jealous of me.

Sam White
☠ That bitch better not be trying to steal my bestfriends boyfriend! And I thought the popular people were mean, the losers are just bitches in disguise behind their un-manicured nails.

Philip Roe
☺ | ♥ I'm not saying I like him, but if Hannah wasn't dating him, I would so go out with him. Like, he's so fit, and really nice too! But there is no way I'm going to challenge Hannah for Phil, I don't like him enough to commit social suicide for him.

Ashley Potter
☺ Love her, she's so nice. Maybe a bit annoying because of her loud personality, but even I can be annoying sometimes. But if that girl tries to steal Hannah, my best friend, then she better be prepared for a bitch fight.

Dante Phelps
◑ He's Hannah's brother, right? Yeah, so I have to like him, but honestly, why didn't she teach her brother to be cooler or something, or give him cooler friends? Because, even though he might not be the fittest boy of them all, he's far from ugly.

Alice Bryant
◑ | ☠ That girl has to stop being such a teachers pet, and live a little! I bet she's never even tried alcohol before.

Michael Foster
◑ | ♥ That guy is major cute, like super fit. Anyway, to his personality, ermm, he's cool. What, don't look at me like that! And don't tell Hannah I said that, she would kill me for liking a loser!

Kindle Foster
◑ | ☠ First things first; What kind of a name is Kindle? Like, isn't that a type of reading device? And seriously, that girl has the mental age of a five year old, no joke. She needs to grow the hell up, just saying. Wait.. she's my room mate? Kill me now.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Kindle Foster

Random/ Blunt/ Tomboyish

“Can I hit her now?...What about now…Now?”

Jonathan Hill
☺ Johnny boy, one more cheesy line out of you and I’m suffocating you with my stuffed penguin. Besides the flirt obsession you’re a kick to hang out with!

Hannah Phelps
☠ Which would you prefer: The house dropping on you and stocking feet? Or a bucket of water and flying monkeys. Your pick. And lay off the new girl would you.

Lucy Saunders
☠ I’m going to try and guess it right this time… Hannah #2! Seriously, what drives you three to be…well… You?

Data Martin
☺ The bestest of the best and sister from another mother! We are totally in sync if you ask me, though I will forfeit the butt kicking crown over to you.

Sam White
☺ Okay, advice time from Senior to Junior; enjoy every minute you can, don’t waste tears on guys, and remember who your friends are; especially the ones with enough toilet paper to TP anyone annoying.

Philip Roe
◑ One word. Win! I’ve got a bet going with a cousin on the next game buddy, and I am NOT going to lose this time! Other than that, I really don’t know that much about you personally; but FYI, your girlfriend needs a muzzle. Fun talking with you though!

Ashley Potter
☠ Okay, and you are… the third in the trio? Sorry, can’t keep it straight; too much bleached hair. I get Hannah 2 and Hannah 3 mixed up.

Dante Phelps
☺ Dude, your sister has issues. Nothing against you though, just sayin.

Michael Foster
☺ Another one of the comedy club! I really love hanging out with all of you, and just a bit of yoda wisdom. You’re my friend, you’re a guy, break another friends heart, and I’ll break someone’s face… Not that you ever have to worry about that!

Alice Bethany Bryant
☺ One of these day’s I’m hiding every book in this place and loading up on caffeine. From one friend to another, live a little… or go skydiving. Just teasing you! You’re a good friend who needs a little push.

LunaTwilight
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!