Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Arcana Academy

Relationship Thread (3)

a part of “The Arcana Academy”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate Roleplayers only please} What happens when the bad students from Noctrem Academy for those with Supernatural Powers are forced to go to the good Arcana Academy? (OPEN FOR NEW APPLICANTS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arcana Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread (3)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Alpahbetical order again, guys. You know the drill!

Code: Select all
[font=georgia][center[img]gif of your character, please![/img]
[img]Your characters fontmeme name here please![/img]
[size=95][i]|Age|Talent|Roommate (if student)/Classes (if teacher)|School|[/size][/i]

β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral[/center]

[size=120][u]Students:[/u][/size]

[size=90][list]
[*] [b]Addison Lawler:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Aldous Montague:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Alli Jackson:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Amber Romano:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Ashleigh Fox:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Chase Westley:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Corentine Quellen:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Drake Quellen:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Eden Havan:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Emmaline Pearce:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Erin Hawthorne:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentence
[*] [b]Jackson Murphy:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Jade Locke:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Jessica Coleman:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Kitty Lee:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Loralei Evans:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Loren Craft:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Lulu Allen:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]McKenna Marinos:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Morgan Janssen:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Sky Byrns:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Zac Barnes: [/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Character Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences [/list][/size]

[size=120][u]Teachers:[/u][/size]

[size=90][list]
[*] [b]Amalthea Roerig:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
[*] [b]Christopher Russell:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Katia Hunt:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Leonardo Marinos:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Max Henderson:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[*] [b]Rebecca Fields:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
[/list][/size][/font]

Last edited by Imagine That! on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
β™₯ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. β™₯

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Relationship Thread (3)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:13 pm

]Image
|2,459/27|Immortality|Headmaster and Battle Strategy|Arcana|

β™₯ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☺/β—‘ Well, this girl has a lot of spunk, doesn't she! She's incredibly smart and witty, but it's her disregard for the rules that irritates me a little. And her flirting? It's extremely wrong, albeit a little fun!
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘/☺ She's an amazing student; extremely smart and she has a good moral head screwed onto her shoulders. I think she has a lot of potential to go far with her gift, to the Olympics even; It's not cheating, it's using your resources!
  • Amber Romano: β—‘ I don't like her hanging around me very much, as I don't want her finding out anything that she can use against me. Other than that, she's not a bad student - she gets into trouble a lot, but that's her downfall.
  • Ashleigh Fox: β—‘ She's a quiet student, good grades, good regards for the rules. She has potential to be great though, if she pushes herself a little more. I think one day she could be a teacher here. That would be a good career path for her.
  • Chase Westley: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺/☠ This girl has a lot of confidence, and her power absolutely fascinates me - but I cannot stand the way she treats me so disrespectfully, and breaks my rules. I honestly don't know how I feel about her. Do I want to kick her out of the school face first, or just give her a talking to that she will never forget?
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘/☠ What a creepy kid. He has some issues with me that I don't understand... he watches me, and I think he's made it his obession to work out what is going on in my head. No-one gets into my head. He's like an annoying fly who won't stop buzzing around. What is it with these Quellen kids being so irritating!?
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ Good kid, strange power and fascination with dolls, but whatever. He's doing well in school, however, gets a little distracted with his comics from time to time. I've had to take his doodles away on more than one occasion.
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘ A typical Noctrem student, with a lot of anger problems. I've scheduled her to see the counselor a lot due to her power causing her to have break-downs a lot.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘ Erm... yeah... she hit me with a book. That's all I'm going to say on the matter of Miss Locke.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ Erm... yeah... she hit me with a book. That's all I'm going to say on the matter of Miss Locke.
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ I really do feel sorry for this girl - she really does, deep down, believe she is bad, and I will try my hardest to change that; although I'm not sure how far I'll get.
  • Kitty Lee: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Loralei Evans: ☺☺ I've know Lora's family for generations, and I treat her as a family member more than a student. She's not treated any differently though from my other students, but I will make time for her especially if she needs me. She's like another member of my extended family.
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ I'm not sure on Loren yet. She seems rather reserved and wise one minute, and the next, she's doing something wild and uncharted. I'll be keeping my eye on her, definitely.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺Lulu should have been in Arcana from the beginning. She's an amazing student and it's nice to see her every now and again when she comes over to my office for a chat. She seems incredibly interested in my life - however I don't have a fear of her using it against me with Cain, despite how close she is with him. She's just so sweet.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ This girl has the same last name as me - how cool is that? My family name has lasted so long, haha! She's a good student though, with powers almost similar to mine. Wait... eh, a little odd but I'll get over it. She's a student with a lot of potential.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ Fair student. I don't hear much from her in class, and when I do, the answer isn't always the right one, but she tries, bless her. She seems nice, although her friendliness is a little over zealous sometimes; maybe she should back it down a bit, and people might like her more.
  • Sky Byrnes: β—‘/☺ What a vain boy! Honestly, if he spend more time looking at his books instead of himself in the mirror, he'd have a higher grade in most of his classes. I think he fits in well here though, better than he would at Noctrem.
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘ I always keep a watchful eye on Zac. He's such a troubled kid, and he needs someone to watch out for him. I've told his story to all of the teachers, so they know what to expect from him. I've also instructed them to write everything down for his classes - like deadlines and stuff; I know how tricky he can be.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β™₯ What is it about this woman that drives me insane? She's my very best friend, and the only person I've ever wanted to let into my heart for the last two thousand years of my miserable life. She's a bright ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, and I don't want to hurt her. I finally got her the other night; I couldn't hold back my feelings any more, and I finally let her into my heart. But now, I haven't wanted to tell anyone about our relationship, and she's getting a little irritated about it. I don't understand it... I don't want people to know about us, as it breaks all of the rules I've put into place...
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ He was okay as a student, and he's going to be okay as a teacher. However, he better not start holding my Amy like that again - I won't be happy.
  • Katia Hunt: ☺/β™₯ Katia and myself have a past, a past I haven't discussed with anyone before. She was fantastic in the bedroom, showed me things I hadn't seen before in my thousands of years on this planet. However, I wanted to know more about her, to understand the woman I was getting myself involved with, and that frightened her. She ran away from me, and I've regretted that since. I will always have a slight attraction to her, as she was one of the three women I have dated since my time in Sparta, Amy being the last, but I would never tell Amy that; it would worry her, and I don't want it to. I've let Katia come to work here because her dance has been put on hold for a while, not for any other reason.
  • Max Henderson:β—‘ Max is... a wild card. I couldn't let him wander the streets in his condition, but I have a feeling I'm going to regret keeping him here at Arcana.
  • Rebecca Fields: ☺ We respect each others secrets; that's all I can ask in my staff.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ I shall not comment on a member of the Zahren family.

|Eighteen|Feral-Rage|Loralei Evans|Noctrem|

Students:

• Addison Lawler:☺/β—‘ Haha, as close as we are, and as many time that we go out drinking together, she's always going to be a little scared of me and how angry I can get - it's so cute.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☠ So, you're good at gym - whoop-de-fucking-do. Stop bragging about it. And stop thinking your smarter than everyone else. You're not.
  • Amber Romano: ☺/β—‘ Nosy little bitch, yet so interesting. Mhm.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺/β—‘ My opinion of Ashy is changing now, yes. I like her. She's nice, and sweet, and friendly, even to someone like me who's been mean to her all of this time. I do believe, one day in the future, we might even call ourselves friends. Oh shit, don't tell Cor!
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Who?
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺ My best friend in the entire world. Honestly, she's the only person that I feel totally comfortable to be around, other than her brother. We were roommates in Noctrem, and it's a little irritating that we're apart now - but I do like my new roommate, haha! I trust the Quellen's with my life, and I know that they'd both be there to stop be going mental - although in different ways. I don't agree very much with her bitchiness, but since becoming friends with me, I feel like she's calmed down a little.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺/β™₯ Good ol' Drake, my fuck-buddy. If I've had a bad day at school or whatever, I'll literally just storm up to his room and demand he take me there and then, and he's usually happy to oblige. I'm becoming a little confused about our relationship though, realizing that I see him as more than just a good fuck, but also as my safety net. It's strange...
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ I don't think we've ever spoken properly, but his comic books about the school... a pretty cool idea, I must say.
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Jackson Murphy: ☠ Such a prissy little Gentleman, isn't he? I can't stand him - trying to calm my rage down without my fucking permission - how dare he!
  • Jade Locke: ☺ Jade is my second best friend, very close to how close I am with Cor. I can't imagine going out partying without her around to back me up. She's amazing!
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺ She's another regular partier, and she doesn't expect anything else from me, and I nothing from her - we have a good friendship.
  • Kitty Lee:
  • Loralei Evans: β—‘ Lora Evans, the gypsy girl with a knack for changing the weather. I want to get to know her; there's something about her that just intrigues me... yet, I know she's a little scared of my power. Who isn't?
  • Loren Craft: ☺/β—‘ She seems a little boring, but yet, I've seen that she has a wild side. I'd like to get to know her a little better, if I had the chance.
  • Lulu Allen: ☠ Anyone with a fucking brain can see how much she likes Drake... obviously, minus the bastard himself. It irritates her to hell that I have a sexual relationship with Drake, and I'm so happy about that. I'll rub it in her face if I can - I don't like being "mean" as such... but with her, I'll make an exception.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☠ I don't think I've spoken to her before, but she hates my best friends - ergo, getting her hated by me.
  • Morgan Janssen:☠ What a stupid, shallow little Arcana student. I can't stand being around her, listening to her droll on and on about the newest shoes she's bought, or whatever.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☺ He makes it his goal to irritate all of the Noctrem girls, but I'm an exception - I wonder why, haha! No, he's a cool guy with an awesome party hat on top of his head. He likes making me laugh too, which is a good thing to do around me.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺ I really get along with him; we share similar anger problems, and he's going to teach me how to play the drums in return for me teaching him kick-boxing. It's actually quite fun.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☠ *cough* Pussy *cough*
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ Hot, but seems like a dick. I've had enough of dicks.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ She's a dancer.... cool.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ I believe this man hates me - purely because he accepted me into his precious little school without checking about my power. Now, his darling little Arcana students are in danger from me, and it's his fault.
  • Max Henderson: β—‘ This guy is a teacher? How in the name of anything did Leo accept him into this school, let alone promote him as a teacher!?
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ A teacher that doesn't give a shit what we do in our free time, as long as we turn up for lesson. I'm cool with that.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘/☺ Mr Zahren hasn't given up on me yet, which is more than I can say for most other teachers. He actually wants to help me control my power, get it under wraps... I'm not sure if it's working though.

|Nineteen|Emotion Manipulation|Drake Quellen|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ She's another one of my regular party-comers. If we're partnered together in class, I don't mind and I'll even try my best to spark up some sort of five minute conversation. She doesn't trust me and my power, but that's okay - we're not that close anyway.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson:β—‘ I do not like the way that she's... always looking at me. I don't let many people in, so... having someone trying so hard to understand things about me is unnerving
  • Amber Romano: β—‘/☺/β™₯ Amber, Amber, Amber. She's an extremely frustrating girl, isn't she? Always digging for more and more information about everyone around her, turning it into a business. Ingenious idea, mind you. She has a little thing for me, and it's quite obvious to see. I'm not sure how to react.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ There's just... something about Ashy that makes me strive to protect her, no matter the cost. It's different from how I feel about Morgan - she's more of a younger sister. Ashy is just... I honestly can't describe it. I just want to keep her safe and happy. I keep an eye on her from afar.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ A new boy? Interesting.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☠/β—‘ I don't like having enemies, but Jesus... this girl just has something against me. Then again, I have something against her too - she's specifically a "bitch" to others who don't deserve it, something I cannot stand. She probably also hates the fact that her brother has taken to me.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺ Drake likes to be... what do they call it? Oh, that's it, my wing-man? He's always trying to force me to go and dance and flirt with the girls at parties, but it's going to take a lot for me to get over, well... everything that happened. But, he's now gone and taken the girl I love... well, it's not his fault, but... she's choosing him.
  • Eden Havan: ☺ I'm on friendly terms with Eden, even those his fascination with little statues and dolls makes me feel a little comfortable. He's a nice kid, and I'm in his comics. That's awesome.
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☠ I know it isn't her fault that she gets so angry, and it's a burden for her - but I just can't stand violence. And she is the personification of violence
  • Jade Locke: ☠ Another one of those bullying girls. Why are there so many of them coming from Noctrem? Honestly, there's no need for it, and she even threw a book at a teacher! Mr Marinos, as well! Who... who does that?!
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺/β™₯ Jessica is a nice girl. She's funny, smart, pretty. Everything a guy would ever want in a girl. I'm quite attached to her. However, I can't help but feel like I used her, to get over Lulu, in my stupidly intoxicated state. I feel terrible with myself.
  • Kitty Lee:
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ Ah, Lora - a little ray of sunshine! Literally, she can make that happen. I like spending time with Lora - she's nice to hang around with, and to be fair, she's practically at the top of my party invitations. Always. It's... just not as fun without her there to make everyone happy.
  • Loren Craft: ☺/β™₯ There's something intruiging about Loren. The way she looks at me as if she's trying to figure me out... is just what I do. I'm curious to understand what fasciates her about me. I will have to talk to her about it, definitely. She's got a beautiful smile though.
  • Lulu Allen: β™₯ Lulu Allen - now there's a name I never thought I'd hear again! We were old childhood friends back in Washington, around the same time that everything happened with Beth. I always had a little bit of a crush on her, but I chose Beth instead, thinking her to be the best out of the two for me. It's nice to have her
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ I like spending time with McKenna. She actually walk around with me outside, and we make pleasant conversation. I see her as one of my closest friends in fact - she really is a sweet girl with a good heart. I think she likes me as a little bit more than just a friend though, and I don't want to let her down, and tell her that I feel nothing more than just friendship towards her.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ Oh, I like Morgan. Most people don't like her because she's so naive and a little dim-witted, but in my eyes, she's so sweet. I see her as a younger sister of sorts; I like to watch over her, to make sure no-one walks over her or uses her. I don't show it often in public, but she knows I care about her, and that I'll always be there to back her up if she needs me.
  • Sky Byrnes: β—‘ Okay, I'm absolutely terrified of fire, so the last person I want to be friends with is a pyrokinetic. Of course, I don't completely ignore him because of his power, I just... keep my distance... a little...
  • Zac Barnes: ☠/β—‘ I love to debate. And so does Zac. He's good at it too, meaning that sometimes, I lose. And I can't stand losing. I also don't like the way that he changes quickly between his emotions. I like consistency, and this guy is the complete opposite of that.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺ Miss Roerig is lovely. There's not a bad bone in her body, and she always has a bright smile on her face. Philosophy is my favourite lesson, and I always strive to reach my potential in there... also, I like to impress her.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘/☺ He seems to be a nice enough teacher; someone who will actually teach something in this school, unlinke the new Noctrem teachers.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘/☺ She seems like a lovely teacher, with a knack for dancing. A little secluded, but lovely all the same.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺ He's a good teacher, I look up to him as another role model, of sorts. Since my father's death... it's nice to have someone to strive to be like.
  • Max Henderson: ☠ This guy shouldn't be in the school. He breaks all of the rules that are set in the school.
  • Rebecca Fields: ☺ A lovely teachers who's good in the classroom, and friendly outside.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ Power Transference is a powerful gift. Especially for a detention master from Noctrem.

|Twenty-One|Empathy|School Counselor and English|Arcana|

β™₯β™₯ = someone he could have real feelings for || β™₯ = someone he flirts with || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Students:

• Addison Lawler:
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson:β—‘ Gymnasts are flexible, which usually means interesting in the sack, but there's no way I'm going near her. She seems so... placid, dull and awkward.
  • Amber Romano:
  • Ashleigh Fox: β—‘ She's that strange little water girl. N'aw, she's cute. Too cute for someone like me; I'd feel like I was fucking the Happy Fairy who delivers rainbows to kids from Wonderland.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Another sap coming into this schoo? Jeez...
  • Corentine Quellen: β™₯/☺ I love this girl! She's a whirlwind of fun! [size=70]Literally! She's the top bitch of Noctrem and she's bringing all that sexiness over here to Arcana. I've had this girl in my bed many a time, and I'm never going to refuse her into my arms.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺ A fellow enjoyer of the alcoholic beverage. We're good drinking buddies, Drake and myself. To be fair, he's not a bad friend either. I'm not supposed to be friends with a student, but hey - I do a lot worse to other students.
  • Eden Havan:
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘ She's a little hottie, and one of my previous lays. That's all she is though - just a past fuck.
  • Jackson Murphy ☠ He has a severe disliking to me, and I'll reciprocate that. I'll always attend his parties though, just to fuck him off.
  • Jade Locke:
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ Such a cool power, gone to waste. Lasers coming out of her eyes? How amazing. She's like Cyclops from X-Men. Always seems to be worrying, this girl.
  • Kitty Lee:
  • Loralei Evans: ☺/β™₯β™₯ Lora is the other one climbing up my list of favourites. I love flirting with her across the English classroom, and it's so fun to feel her attraction for me. That's one emotion that I can separate. I've never done anything to her... yet. I'm waiting for the right time to make my move, when I practically have her begging for me.
  • Loren Craft: ☺/β™₯ Ah, Loren. Such a pretty face, and an innocent little body. I'll ravish her one day. You'll see. And she'll love it. Our flirting is rather fun, actually.
  • Lulu Allen: β—‘ She seems like a good enough kid, and I thought she had her head screwed onto her shoulders, but then I saw her with Drake Quellen. Ha. Have fun, girly.
  • McKenna Marinos:
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ She seems to be okay personality wise, a little stupid and totally blonde, but okay. I get a strange mixture of emotions from her, but I don't pay attention to them.
  • Sky Byrnes: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘ His emotions say to me that he's wary of me. And he's right, people should be wary of me. He's got the right idea, this kid.
[/size]

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘ Who's this? Oh, she's that... nurse, isn't she? She's very... sweet and sickly, too cute or whatever for someone like me to notice. I don''t think I've spoken to her properly before.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ Bastard seems to have a problem with me. I don't like people who have problems with me. Maybe I'll have to... talk to him about this.
  • Katia Hunt: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ I know he regrets keeping me here, but I don't care. I'm actually trying a little to make him... I dunno, proud of me?
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘/☺/β™₯ My relationship with Rebecca is a strange one. We dated once, and I actually quite liked her. I know, surprising - Max has a heart. Yeah. Well, I messed it up, turning to my dick as usual. I'm not sure how else to act around women; which sounds like an excuse, doesn't it? I... oh, I'm just going to shut up now. She ended up hating me, as I dumped her, starting drinking, and she left.
  • Vince Zahren: ☠ Oh, just fuck off. All of these rules and regulations are for millitaries, not schools.
Last edited by Imagine That! on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 pm

|19 | Luck Manipulation | Alli Jackson | Noctrem |

Students:

• Addison Lawler: -- Noctem ☠ One of the β€˜fearsome five’ as she calls it. I don’t much care for her. They could have their own TV show they have so much drama going on, fights and all. She doesn’t like me much, especially since I told her off one afternoon. She wanted something from the dance committee, something Freya dragged me into. I denied her the deal she wanted on tickets and she flipped. She’s spoiled rotten this one. I don’t care for her. She’ll learn quick that you can’t always get what you want, especially if someone is giving you bad luck.
  • Aldous Montague: -- Noctrem ☺ Perhaps the most mature person I have ever met, and even more damaged than me, Aldous is mostly a mystery and but still my friend. He’s not the first person I run to when I need to talk but he’s still one of the people I consider close. While I don’t know much about him, he knows about Gray. He caught sight of a rather unsightly scar I was given as a child on my shoulders. And he seems to understand what I feel like and why I’m bitter about so many things. If I ever want to watch a classic film or need a recommendation on a solid novel, he’s who I go to, though he's always hush about it. He's not a people person and I respect that. I know he prefers to be alone so I don’t often seek him out. But he’s still a friend in my mind and a good one.
  • Alli Jackson: -- Arcana ☺ Alli is really nice and since I came to Arcana, we've gotten along quite well. Hopefully we can become better friends before I graduate.
  • Amber Romano: -- Noctrem ☠☠ I really don’t like this girl, if anything because she’s into farming rumors and maliciously spreading gossip. I avoid her, especially after she spread some malicious words about a few of my friends. She’s not nice and her smile is fake. She does a shit job of hiding what she’s up to in my opinion and the conniving side of her – blackmailing especially.
  • Ashleigh Fox: -- Arcana β—‘ The worrier! She seems sweet but I know the look in her eyes when she starts reaccessing some decision she’s made. I don’t really know her, but when I see her I can only shake my head. She’s concerned with too much. I used to be like her and it was nearly crippling. Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to just let go. But who am I to say that, just makes me a hypocrite.
  • Chase Westley: -- Arcana β—‘ Apparently he's new here? Haven't met him.
  • Corentine Quellen: -- Noctrem ☠ I resent this girl and I have been fighting with her since the day I walked into Noctrem if only because she's a bully and seems to enjoy wreaking havoc. She seems to be a female version of Gray though she does nothing to charm away the disdain she earns for her actions. After 6 years of being in school, having to deal with her, she may earn herself a curse eventually. If I could figure out how to do it again…
  • Drake Quellen: -- Noctrem ☺|β™₯β™₯β™₯ I like this guy, even though he’s the very definition of a womanizer given how often he’s got a different girl coming out of his bedroom. At Noctrem I roomed across the hall from him before the fire. I appreciated when he walked around in a towel but needless to say, I had to invest in some sound proofing headphones. Freya has been with him more than a few times even though she knows I like him. I find it amusing to argue with him. He’s not one for daylight, even though the sun and light is what creates those shadows he loves to manipulate. I don’t really know what he thinks of me, especially since his sister and I have had our fair share of fights. He’s entertaining though, and heavenly to look at. Then again everyone likes him. I feel like I’m part of some fan club…
  • Eden Havan: -- Arcana ☺ I liked this guy the moment I met him. He was really sweet and his power is really unique. We've become friends since the schools merged. Hopefully we can hang out more.
  • Emmaline Pearce: -- Arcana ☺ No person from Arcana has become my friend quicker than Emma. We kind of became friends by accident. I was have a bad day and was mulling in a common room. She walked by and a lamented aloud about how pissed I was that my life has been what it is. And she stopped and listened. And she understood me, especially when eventually I talked to her about my brother, and the years of abuse. We've become close. I can't talk to Jack about everything. Emma is as close to a best female friend that I have.
  • Erin Hawthorne: -- Noctrem ☠ I lost count of the number of times this girl came barging down the hallway and banging on Drake’s door. She was one the loudest, to say the least. I don’t like how much she uses him for a good time, then again he does it right back to her? I know I'm jealous, I know.
  • Jackson Murphy -- Arcana ☺ ☺ ☺ I have known Jackson longer than anyone else. He moved to Clinton shortly after I started school and we hit it off in the sandbox when he wanted to borrow my shovel. Jackson is the only person I know now, and am friends with, who knew Gray. He was there for me through the worst of it, through the beatings, the abuse and the pain. When Gray tried to kill me and later died, Jack was there. He came to the funeral, he held my hand and he knows that I feel that I killed my brother by cursing him. After my powers developed he wasn't afraid of me. He was a confidence booster if anything. When I went to Noctrem, he still talked to be every day. We remained close, even when he started dating Beth, a mutual friend of ours from Clinton. When he had his daughter, I was as there for him as I could be. I met her once before she died. I did the best I could to be there for him. I didn't see him until his father died and his relationship with Beth fell apart. I came back to help him with the funeral, to be there. We're still close. He started going to Arcana when we were 17. Now that Noctrem is gone, we're back at school together. I couldn't be happier.
  • Jade Locke -- Noctrem ☠ Another member of the β€˜fearsome five.’ I don’t care for her, let’s call them β€˜bitchy’ qualities. She loves to make a person feel small and while I stand up to her, her remarks can be quite stabbing. I leave her and her little friends alone most of the time.
  • Jaysin Dennis -- Noctrem ☠|β™₯ He’s one of the most notorious bullies. I don’t truly understand why he hates the world so much, or why he seems to think others deserve such a beating. I’ve always stood up to him and as we’ve gotten older, I’ve been especially on his tail. That said, the resentment we share for one another brews this intense…thing. But he terrorizes everyone. I don’t think I could ever be with someone like that.
  • Jessica Coleman: -- Noctrem β—‘ Even though we’ve gone to the same school for years, I don’t know Jess very well. In all honesty I try to avoid her. She’s almost two different people depending on her mood, something I don’t really care for as it only reminds me of my older brother’s very two sided nature, his charming nice side only being a front to hide something much darker.
  • Killian Jackson: -- Arcana ☺ This goofball is amusing to me. He's down to earth and since the first day that we all arrived at Arcana, he's changed. And he's approachable and nice. I consider him a friend but that said we're not extremely close. It's more that we know of each other. He was close to Jay until they fell out I guess? I'll have to ask him about that.
  • Kitty Lee: -- Arcana β—‘ She’s the friendliest girl at Arcana. She should get a job as a professional greeter or dignitary or something because she can make anyone feel welcome. Even me. Normally her quirky girly optimistic bubbly side would get to me. But I can’t hate her for being nice.
  • Loralei Evans -- Arcana β—‘|☺ This girl can brew up a wicked thunderstorm, much to the disdain of others but very much to my enjoyment. She’s very much a free spirit. I feel like we could get along well though I made the mistake of calling her out by her full name one day in class when she forgot her notebook. She didn’t seem to appreciate that much.
  • Loren Craft: -- Arcana β—‘ I'm a little weary of this one. Apparently she can read minds. I really don't want her in my head. That and she seems almost...too curious about Noctrem? She doesn't seem to realize how bad we all are. She seems nice, sure, but she's nosy and to be honest she seems like she has no understanding of a hard life...especially mine.
  • Lulu Allen: -- Noctrem ☠|β™₯ I have a love hate relationship with myself. I feel guilty for what I did to my brother and yet in ways I’m very satisfied that he got was he deserved. My conscience has my mind in a tug of war and it has for the past 6 years without fail. I need to get over it, I know.
  • McKenna Marinos: -- Arcana β—‘ She is the epitome of an Arcana student – a good student, nice to everyone, smiley and sweet. I don’t know her well but it’s a little unnerving. She’s into school too much for me and her studious side almost makes me guilty for neglecting my work.
  • Morgan Janssen: -- Arcana β—‘ Another Arcana student. She seems nice but a lot of people don’t think too highly of her. The bubbly personality is something that I find a little irritating, if anything because I live on the more pessimistic side of life.
  • Sky Byrnes: -- Noctrem β—‘ If there’s one person who immediately got blamed for the fire at Noctrem – or at least suspected of being the culprit, it was Skylar. Never blamed him in my opinion. In all honesty I don’t know what to think of him. I’ve never met a guy who spends so much time on his hair. Hell I don’t even spend that much time on my hair!
  • Zac Barnes: -- Arcana β—‘ I don’t really know this kid, if anything because he seems so weary of any student from Noctrem. I hear he can remove memories which, when I heard made me tempted to approach him – if only to forget my brother trying to kill me. But then I thought, if I lost that part of me then I wouldn’t really be me.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: -- Arcana ☺ As a healer, I wouldn’t expect anything but a kind face. She’s a nice person and she’s experienced a lot. Her power helps her give back, something I can only hope to do with mine. She a good role model and while she doesn’t like Cain, she’s still an excellent teacher.
  • Christopher Russell: -- Arcana ☺ For an Arcana teacher this guy is pretty awesome. He’s young, so he’s not some old fart who can’t connect with us. He was a student at our school not long ago as well I hear. He’s pretty nice. Saw him in the hall toting some pretty wild cuts and bruises. He didn’t seem phased by it. I like that he can take a lot of crap. Might have to seek him out some time. I feel like we have a lot in common.
  • Katia Hunt: -- Noctrem Arcana ☺ I ended up directing her to the office at Noctrem when she came for an interview. It surprised me to see her at Arcana as so far as I know she was turned down by the secretary right away when she asked for an interview. She’s a character but her power is absolutely insane. I wish I had it. Might be able to put an end to Cor with it.
  • Leonardo Marinos: -- Arcana ☺☺ This teacher is so different than Cain and battle strategy is a unique class in and of itself. I love history and this guy is a walking and much better encyclopedia than Wikipedia. I enjoy dropping in on his office hours since coming to Arcana. He is genuine and kind hearted, a type of person that I can only wish to emulate and learn from before I graduate.
  • Max Henderson: -- Arcana β—‘ I don’t know what to make of this guy. I hear he’s a teacher instead of being held back another year. I’ve never spoken to him personally but I’ve seen him around the school and he’s not afraid to talk to or hit on students. He’s kind of like a small town city alcoholic – always there and always drunk. When I see him, I’m a little inclined to send him some good luck. He certainly seems miserable.
  • Rebecca Fields: -- Noctrem ☺ I've never had an issue with Miss Fields. She's always been nice and if anything she's one of the more approachable staff members because she's younger.
  • Vince Zahren: -- Noctrem ☺☺ Professor Vince is the only one who’ll push me to my limit and it’s his insistence and some private sessions that have made me get a grasp on what I can manipulate. As a child, I thought a lot of things boiled down to luck. But he’s made me focus on how I can manipulate probability and fortune. He’s made me see that in the moment I can only manipulate chance but that if I seek to inflict prolonged effects, then I’m essentially cursing or blessing a person. I value him as a mentor, even though he can be a hardass. I appreciate his help more than I can really say and if anything he's almost a father figure to me...he's definitely been there for me more than my biological father that's for sure.

| 24 | Puppet Master | Dance Phys Ed & Orchestra/Music | Arcana |

Students:

• Addison Lawler -- Noctem β—‘ Haven't met this one.
  • Aldous Montague: -- Noctrem ☠ He doesn't like to dance at all. He doesn't like to work with any of the girls, or guys for that matter. I feel like we'll be butting heads in the future.
  • Alli Jackson -- Arcana ☺ She's a hard worker and I appreciate that. Like a few of my other students, she has great initiative. I like that she pushes herself and she has great potential.
  • Amber Romano -- Noctrem β—‘ Haven't met this one.
  • Ashleigh Fox -- Arcana β—‘ Haven't really met or interacted with this one. She's not a pain in the ass so she doesn't stand out.
  • Chase Westley: -- Arcana β—‘ Apparently he's new here? Haven't met him.
  • Corentine Quellen -- Noctrem β—‘|☠ I'll have to keep my eye on this one. She's does respect me but I have zero tolerance for any shit she pulls on my students, in or outside of class. She will definitely have to be careful.
  • Drake Quellen -- Noctrem β—‘ This one doesn't seem to like my classes but he's very good, especially with the more elegant ballroom dances. I may push him to try a little harder and to challenge himself.
  • Eden Haven -- Arcana β—‘ Charismatic young man, yes. A little annoying. Needs to focus more.
  • Emmaline Pearce: -- Arcana ☺ Nice girl. She really tries hard and has sought me out for additional help or questions. I like her initiative.
  • Erin Hawthorne -- Noctrem β—‘ The she-hulk, or so I've been told. I'm interested to see if she could channel her anger into an aggressive tango, pasodoble or samba. She has potential given that she has so much energy.
  • Jackson Murphy -- Arcana ☺ Nice guy and a gentleman on the dance floor with the girls.
  • Jade Locke -- Noctrem ☠ She doesn't respect authority. Thus we clash. And she'll learn quickly that I don't take shit and if she wants to be treated like an adult and with respect in return, she's going to get a walloping.
  • Jaysin Dennis -- Noctrem ☺ Needs to dance more than he works out. Could use a lesson in grace. That said, I like his power. He makes it possible for all the girls to have a male partner when we're short with his cloning ability.
  • Jessica Coleman -- Noctrem β—‘ Not so sure I know this one either.
  • Killian Jackson: -- School β—‘ Haven't seen much of this guy but he is amusing with his humor. I'll be fine with him, so long as he doesn't make me the inspiration behind his remarks.
  • Kitty Lee: -- Arcana β—‘ She's happy go lucky, a little in my face but she's a good dancer who enjoys the class. Not much to complain about here.
  • Loralei Evans -- Arcana ☺ Sweet girl who works hard. I have no bones to pick with this one.
  • Loren Craft: -- Arcana β—‘ She needs to get laid. Period.
  • Lulu Allen -- Noctrem ☺ She's close to a bunch of good students and she does her best, so far as I can see. She likes to dance and to commit herself to sports. She keeps to herself and she intervenes, occasionally, to help the less than coordinated. She has a kind heart so far as I know.
  • McKenna Marinos -- Arcana β—‘ Haven't met this one.
  • Morgan Janssen -- Arcana β—‘ I don't really know this one. She's not a standout but she does her work.
  • Skylar Byrnes -- Noctrem β—‘ Haven't met this one either.
  • Zac Barnes -- Arcana ☺ Of all my male students, this one has the best rhythm. He works hard in music classes but I want to push him into dance. I see great potential in him and I won't be hesitating to push his limits because I know he'll succeed.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: -- Arcana β—‘ I have nothing against her but the first time I met her she looked dreadfully ill. She seems like a tough woman, and heck, she works at Arcana so she must put up with Leo and has for awhile. But things are just tense around us. Can't quite say why.
  • Christopher Russell: -- Arcana ☺ This guy is hilarious to tease. I like to flirt with him. We interviewed on the same day for the job so he's a familiar face in that sense. He doesn't seem that impressed by me. I'll keep walking by him in booty shorts though. ;]
  • Elizabeth Anderson: -- Noctrem ☺ She is just like me, only she was hired at Noctrem. She knows the students well. I plan on seeking her out for some advice. I've taught professional dancers before, yes, but never kids. And she might have some insight on who the awful ones are and who to look out for.
  • Katia Hunt: -- Noctrem Arcana ☺|β™₯ Myself? I am confident, if that's not already apparent. I love my personality, my wit. I treat my body like a temple. But I know I'm a handful. I find it amusing.
  • Leonardo Marinos: -- Arcana ☺|β™₯ Leo and I dated for a month a year or two ago. He was in New York during the summer and he saw me dancing in a brief production of Black Swan on Broadway. It was a brief return to New York for me. He asked me to dinner after the show and we grew close. He knew that I had powers. I made the mistake of puppeteering one of the males on stage to help him lift me. And he caught sight of that. He was intrigued with my abilities and by me. We were close...very close...kinky close. He's some of the best I ever had, if you get what I mean. But after a month of dating, he started to pry into my life and emotionally he became quite invested. And I got scared and took off. I've only come to Arcana because of a back injury that has prevented me from being able to dance professionally (for now) and the fact that I was fired from my previous teaching job and rejected from Noctrem. Leo's kind of going out on a whim for me. I'll admit, it's going to be difficult - both to teach kids and deal with the unfinished business of our relationship.
  • Max Henderson: -- Arcana β—‘ Arcana's local drunk. I don't know what to make of him. Leo's asked me to keep an eye on him, to make sure he doesn't make a fool of himself or hurt the students. He's only twenty-one and he definitely acts like he's still sixteen. Who knows, we might bond. That said, I might get pissed off at him for acting immature. We'll see.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ I haven't met her, though it's possible that we may not get along well. She seems against how...affectionate I can be towards men in public? I don't know. We'll see.
  • Vince Zahren: -- Noctrem β™₯β™₯ Yes his school rejected me but there is something his suave character that captivates me. He's passionate and aggressive and just...manly. I want to get to know him better and now that Noctrem is joining with Arcana I have that chance. Who knows if he feels the same...? Few men can pull on my heartstrings like he does when he walks by.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm

| Seventeen | Mind Reading | Addison Lawler | Arcana Academy |

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘; Who? Oh, the model. I haven't talked to her, I can't say much, but she is beautiful. I can see why she is a model. She's my roommate, and I'm still not used to how striking she is.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☺; Alli is a darling. Not only is she incredibly smart, she's incredibly intuitive. Her insights are almost always accurate, and you can trust me when I say that, because I'm accurate, as well. She balances me out, which is actually a little humorous, in sight of her power.
  • Amber Romano: ☠//β—‘; She seems to be quite the ice queen, doesn't she? There is something about her that makes me dislike her. She is a little irritating, to be honest. I don't know her very well, but I don't think I would like to, either.
  • Ashleigh Fox: Well, I don't really know her, but she seems to be a nice enough girl, and I'm sure she is.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘; Who? My sincerest apologies, but I don't recall ever meeting a Chase Westley, and I do make a habit of remembering each face and name I come upon.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☠//β—‘; Oh, the girl is atrocious! She is little more than the common... well, I won't say the word. But I do not like that girl, nor do I like her attitude. I know a... a rude girl when I see one.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺//β—‘; I like him. He's one of the more interesting people around, with plenty of layers, depth, and complexity. When you have my power, it becomes quite effortless to figure out what's going on underneath the surface. But Drake is a mystery, a novel that I cannot seem to put down. I hope to become a friend of his, one day.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘; He's different from the rest, and I do respect that. But otherwise, I have seen nor heard much of him. I am sure he's a nice boy, though.
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Eric Lee: β—‘; Ah, the genius boy. He seems nice enough I wonder what he's thinking, a lot. It makes it very tempting to look into his mind, but I'm a little afraid of doing it! I'll probably get confused after even trying!
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺//β—‘; She's quite a fireball. Her power and personality worries me a little, but it's nothing to make a big fuss over, really. Powers are bound to worry everyone, at one point. I find her an interesting girl, but otherwise, there is nothing that rubs me any certain way.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘; My, that power of his is certainly a very interesting one, isn't it? I have been intrigued with Jackson since I learned of his abilities, and I do enjoy watching him. From afar, of course. Now, don't tell anyone this, but I would like to see him use his power with my own eyes. I suppose I'm too curious for my own good, but don't you agree, that it's quite a gift?
  • Jade Locke:
  • Jessica Coleman: ☠//β—‘; Goodness, is that girl bipolar? She seems a little... two-faced, to me. She is at such extremes, all depending on her mood. It sounds silly, doesn't it? I don't like her very much, in truth. There seems to be nothing constant about her.
  • Kitty Lee: β—‘; She's the feminist, correct? My, what a passionate girl. But it does go a little too far sometimes, doesn't it? Hm. My mother said that a woman needs a man, which I'm sure Kitty would hate. It's a good thing I am not my mother.
  • Loralei Evans:
  • Loren Craft: ☺//β—‘; I often wonder about who I may be. I know who I am, I am confident in my identity; but what if? What if I hadn't come to Arcana? What if I had let myself loose, let myself go to Noctrem as I had considered for so long? I can't handle unknowns. I need to answer the what ifs, but in truth, I am a little afraid. What if I don't like who I become? And worse, what if I can't change after?
  • Lulu Allen: ☺//β—‘; She's an interesting one. I've heard that she's much different from the Noctrem norm, and I would like to talk to her about Noctrem. Perhaps I can find a friend in her - I wouldn't know, I rarely see the girl around.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺; McKenna is adorable! I know she dislikes being called the word, but she really can lift anyone's mood. There is nothing to dislike about her, and she's been a great friend to me since I've arrived to Arcana.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☠; Oh, she's rather ... annoying, isn't she? I can't stand the girl. I cannot. Please, will someone take her away from me when I'm around? Someone needs to tape the girl's mouth shut, if you don't mind my saying so!
  • Sky Byrns: ☺//β—‘; Ah, the man who is in love with his reflection. I suppose I don't mind it, though I can't say I find him as amazing as he seems to. He does seem to be a wild child, and in private, I sometimes think he's a little like Adam.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺//β™₯; Oh, Zac is wonderful. He's one of my favorite people in the world. I like to call him my 'almost kindred spirit;' we both share a wilder side, and despite his stubborn opposition to the 'darker side,' as he calls it, I do love having fun with him. There are times when I think of him and smile and become a little damp at the palms, but I'm sure that's the result of the friendship we have. We're so close; how can I not have a reaction at his name, hm?

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺; I don't know where I would be without Amy. Truly, I have a deep gratitude towards her, and with that gratitude comes a sense of unpaid debt. One day, I will make it up to her. For now, there is little else I can do, save for being the student she would be proud of. It's this debt that keeps me grounded, in some senses. Think of it as a chain, if you like, but it's a chain I need, and I suppose she knows it, as well.
  • Christopher Russell: ☺//β—‘; There is something about his mannerisms that demand respect, and I gladly give him it. His straightforward ways are quite attractive, actually.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘; Ms. Hunt is a great teacher, but she does make me a little uncomfortable, with all her... sexuality. Forgive me for sounding so prudish, but it does catch me off guard, after how conservatively I was raised.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘; I wouldn't have expected a good looking headmaster, but I suppose that is one of the perks of being immortal. He's good, and he's kind, and a man to be respected. A good man.
  • Max Henderson: ☺//β—‘; Oh, Mr. Henderson. He's quite a dashing man, isn't he? I'm sure you've noticed; why, I don't think there is one girl who hasn't! His powers are fascinating, as well. Everything about Mr. Henderson oozes confidence and self-assurance; I wonder what it would be like, to be his friend, as opposed to his student.
  • Rebecca Fields: ☺//β—‘; Oh, her attitude is charming. I find her a fascinating woman, such a wonderful combination of strict and straightforward and gentle.
  • Vince Zahren: ☺//β—‘; The headmaster of Noctrem? I would like to talk to the man. He is an extremely confident individual, and I just know he'd be an interesting man. I must talk to him, sometime. Sometime soon, hopefully.

| Nineteen | Super Intelligence | Zac Barnes | Noctrem Academy |

Students:

• Addison Lawler:
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☺; She's sweet, and very smart; really, she's hard not to like.
  • Amber Romano: ☺//β—‘; I like her. Alright, I admit that I don't know her personally, but everyone's heard of her business; while I don't agree with the morality of it, I do appreciate the cleverness and cunning it takes. Amber Romano is a force to be reckoned with, a bright girl with an even brighter mind, and I can respect that.
  • Ashleigh Fox:
  • Chase Westley: β—‘; Who's that?
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺//β—‘; People either hate her, or love her, which I find curious. I've gathered from the way people talk about her that she's spirited, very spunky. I rather like her, actually. She's known for being 'bitchy,' which I've found is another word for honest. I'd like to meet her one day, I suppose. Get to feel her flames for myself.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺; We're not particularly the best of friends, but he's one of the more intelligent guys around, and I do like talking to the guy. He's very quick, very intuitive, and very thoughtful, complex in his thinking. He's a good guy, in my opinion.
  • Eden Havan: ☺; This guy makes me feel comfortable at once. In fact, I like to think of myself as a big brother to him. Helping him out, just drawing him out of his shell, that sort of thing. I'm protective over him, though I don't know how that happened. Probably because I'm an only child. He's a good kid.
  • Emmaline Pearce:
  • Eric Lee: ☺//β—‘; I like who I am, though I don't know who that is. So far, I'm okay with that.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺//β—‘; Ah, Erin. I really like that girl. She's so different from me, my opposite, and I find that intriguing. She deals with emotions all the time, and how strong those emotions turn out to be. She is, without a doubt, a much stronger character than I am.
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺; I've come to trust Jackson. His power is different from mine, and I think that adds to how well we get along. He's a good guy, and a great friend.
  • Jade Locke:
  • Jessica Coleman:
  • Kitty Lee:
  • Loralei Evans:
  • Loren Craft: ☺//β—‘; Ah, the mind reader. She's quite a character, from what I've seen of her. I paid attention to her immediately, after learning of her power. But she seems harmless, and rather quiet, with a little hidden spunk. I could like her.
  • Lulu Allen: β—‘; This girl is everywhere, it seems, affiliated with a great deal of people, in both good ways and bad. She has the strangest mixture of enemies and fans, which does intrigue me a little, but I've never talked to her myself, truthfully.
  • McKenna Marinos:
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺//β—‘; She's a little strange, and people call her a little dull, but she's a sweet girl, and she amuses me. Plus, it's a little fun to think about how unlikely friends we make.
  • Sky Byrns: β—‘; He is quite the partier, from what I've heard. The stories reminds me of a few old friends of mine, which makes me a little inclined to avoid him. But I have nothing against him; in fact, I have little experience or opinion of him at all.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺//β—‘; Ah, he's my roommate. The guy's alright, but I'm a little weary of him. He's known for his love of debate, but I personally avoid intellectual arguments. Discussions are great; arguments? My power is super intelligence. When he loses his temper, things get awkward, and sometimes he makes me a little uncomfortable.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺//β—‘; I don't know her too well, but she's kind, sincere, and gentle; she reminds me of an ideal mother, and makes the place feel more like home. I don't understand how anyone can hate her, honestly.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘; He's alright, I suppose. He's just my teacher, honestly.
  • Katia Hunt: ☺; The woman's hilarious. She's a great teacher, and I respect her more and more with each class of hers I'm in.
  • Leonardo Marinos:β—‘; Ah, the headmaster of Arcana Academy. I've heard he's a good man, but I haven't seen much of him so far. I'm sure he's a respectable guy - I wouldn't really know.
  • Max Henderson: ☠ //β—‘; I can't believe how he gets on with his students. I don't care if I sound judgmental, teachers should not flirt with their students. But that aside, I don't have any opinion of him. Eh.
  • Rebecca Fields:
β—‘; I admire her power; how useful it must be. And she's a great teacher, albeit a little strict with attendance. Not that I mind.
Last edited by confidence on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

|18|Fire Manipulation|Jaysin Dennis|Noctrem|

β™₯ = romantic/ finds attractive/ sleeps with || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☺/β™₯ My little Vixen. We flirt back and forth, but it's never really gone beyond that. She's a very good friend, but sometimes I have trouble seeing her as just that.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘ Who?
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ We don't have much in common and we don't often find ourselves talking.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ Amber and I have been friends for a while, even before we both started going to Noctrem. I guess her dad and my aunt go way back or something. We dated for a bit, but that didn't turn out to well. We're still good friends though.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ This girl is very sweet and I'm sure she could be a great friend if she came out of her shell a little. I don't care if she comes out by herself, or if I have to crack that shell with a sledge hammer, she's going to open up and SHE'S GOING TO HAVE FUN!
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Haven't met him.
  • Corentine Quellen: β™₯/☺ Some people look at Cor and see a bitch. I look at Cor and see a girl who's fun at parties and likes to flirt...who also happens to be a bitch. But overall, I like Cor and she's pretty good in bed. ;)
  • Drake Quellen: ☺ So Drake's a cool guy. We're friends, but I always get the feeling he just want to get in my head. Eh, I'm probably just being paranoid.
  • Eden Haven: ☺/β™₯ The things I'd do with this kid. Mmmm....
  • Emmaline Pearce: β—‘ Pretty girl, but I haven't really talked to her before. Maybe I should change that.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘ Sooooo....I'm only allowed to go to his parties on one condition. No showing off my power and no fire tricks. I guess I'm fine with that?
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺ She's another Noctrem party girl, but she's one I actually don't enjoy getting a rise out of. I know she feels like crap after she She-Hulks out and I honestly hate seeing anyone like that. So I try to make her happy when she's around.
  • Jade Locke: ☺/β™₯ Extremely hot and fun at parties? She's get's two thumbs up. And there's something else I have for her if she wants it. ;)
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺/β™₯ I love Jess. This girl is just a sweetheart on her good days. I love hanging out with her . I also like that she respects herself enough to not jump in bed with any guy she meets. Is it weird that that's kinda a turn on? Well, alot of things about this girl are and I kinda have a crush on her.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ She's a fun girl and I really don't get exposed to those sweet bubbly types enough.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ This girl is adorable. She's so much fun to be around and she's not to bad in the looks department either.
  • Loren Craft: ☺/β™₯ Things were alittle tense with her at first, but now that I see the wild child inside of her...it makes me excited! We can get into all kinds of trouble together! And the fact that she's beautiful doesn't exactly hurt her case.
  • Lulu Allen: β—‘ She seems like a nice enough girl, but I kinda worry about her safety sometimes. She's made some enemies out of some people I wouldn't want to fuck with.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ She's a beautiful young lady and she isn't afraid to relax and have fun. I like taking her to parties with me and I flirt with her a lot, but it's innocent.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ She seems to be really nice, but we don't find ourselves talking a lot.
  • Sky Byrnes: β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯- Who's this hottie? I'm like 50 shades of Fucking Sexy.
  • Zac Barnes: ☠ He hates me. And I'm fine with that. He thinks that I'm going to get Ashy into trouble, but she's just having a little fun. It's nothing crazy.
  • Character Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘/☺- Though I haven't had the pleasure to speak with her one on one, I really enjoy her class.
  • Christopher Russell: ☺/β™₯ Sooo sexy. I don't even attempt to hide my attraction for him. And the fact that he's the P.E. teacher...mmmmhm....so many fantasies.
  • Katia Hunt: Haven't met her yet.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘/☺ I think he thinks I'm vain (Like he's the only one) but he's still pretty nice to me.
  • Max Henderson:
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘/☺/β™₯ She seems nice enough. Pretty hot too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|18|Appearance Alteration|Roommate| Noctrem|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☺ I can honestly say I like Addison. She's a smart girl, but she still doesn't let that prevent her from having fun. We're also both pretty fashionable and used to the high life, though I'm sure her parents made a more honest living. And if you didn't know this, the girl can SING. She's amazing. If I was going into a singing competition, like America's Got Talent or X Factor, she'd be at the top of my list of people to beg to sing a duet with me. All in all, I love this girl and I think this friendship will last for a while.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘ I haven't exactly spoken to him before, but from what I hear, he's a buissnessman. I like that.
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ I don't really concern myself with her. Though I must admit, I'm slightly jealous of her gymnastic skills. Her floorwork is A-MAZ-ING and I have no problem saying that.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ Beautiful, intelligent, and cunning? Why yes, I am. A little manipulative and greedy as well? Of course.
  • Ashleigh Fox: β—‘/☠ I talk to her sometimes, but I can tell she feels uncomfortable around me. She's one of those people who assume that I'm a bad person, but I don't mind.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘/β™₯ He...interests me? Chase is a gentleman and we just have so much in common. I may have a slight crush on him, but I'm not sure if he even somewhat has those feelings towards me.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘/☠ We tend to stay away from each other. She's one of those types that thinks she can just walk over everyone. So simply put, she's a bitch. And unlike most bitches, she has no secrets, which bugs the shit out of me. Cor is actually unashamed of everything she does, which is surprising when you look at the list of things (or people) she's done. I'm serious, this girl gets around. Have fun getting pregnant, Bitch.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺ He's a self absorbed and apathetic bastard that only really cares about his own goals and entertainment. I respect that. He's a smart guy and he helps me out every now and then. We enjoy finding things out and putting them together. I consider him an equal when it comes to intelligence and we're alike in many senses of the word. He's earned my respect and access to some of the biggest secrets I have.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘/☺ He's a nice kid and he has a cool power. Nothing to really see here.
  • Emmaline Pearce: β—‘/☺ We're not exactly friends, but we friendly enough.
  • Jackson Murphy: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘/☺/β™₯ You see, I honestly have a bit of a crush on Jackson. He seems so much different than most of the guys from Arcana and Noctrem. He's a perfect gentleman who thinks with his head and not his prick, but he still has a mysterious edge to him that makes me want to figure him out. I swear it's almost enough to make me swoon. Almost.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ Sometimes we're good friends, sometimes we're at each other's throats. It's complicated.
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ Sweet girl. We've had a few short conversations, but nothing to interesting. I do hear some things about her, but one can never be sure unless they find out themselves.
  • Kitty Lee: β—‘/☺/☠ Things can get...complicated with Ms. Lee. We have a mutual respect for each other as strong women, but she despises gossips and, let's face it, gossip is how I make a living.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ This girl is just a peach. She's so nice to me and she kinda helps me feel at home. She reminds me of a younger version of my mom and we talk about gyspy stuff every now and then.
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ She's an intersting girl. Loren has an amazing gift, one that would be great for my buissness. I've tried to recruit her, but you don't have to be a mind reader to know that I irritate her.
  • Lulu Allen: ☠ This girl....She gets on my nerves. I tried being nice to her, but she's convinced that I'm fake. Which is partially accurate, but she needs to understand that most of what I do isn't personal. It's just buissness.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺/β—‘ She seems like she has her stuff together. She's got good grades, she's got an optimistic look on life, and she's cute as a button. You don't see a lot of those girls when you go to Noctrem for a few years. Her power is pretty cool too. And her last name is the same as Leo's. Hmmm...I'm going to have to look into that.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ Sweet girl. Most likely one of the friendliest people I've ever met.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☺ Gotta love Sky, despite how immature he is. His aunt and my dad are old friends so we've known each other for a while. We even dated for a bit, but that went down in flames. (Get it? I thought it was pretty clever.)
  • Zac Barnes: ☺ Zacky-poo. Sweet kid. Being that we're both smart people, we have little debates every once in a while, or we just chill out and listen to music.
  • Character Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘ I really like Ms. Roerig. She's friendly to me, though I'm sure she thinks I'm a tad irresponsible with my powers. But I honestly don't know how a woman of her age and beauty is single. Maybe she has a lover? Perhaps, but then again I might be over thinking it.
  • Christopher Russell: ☺/β—‘ We're united by a mutual dislike of a specific blonde psychopath.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ Can't say I've met her.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ I respect Leo. He's lived for such a long time and he probably has some great stories to tell. Sure, I get in trouble with him a lot, but that's his job I suppose.
  • Max Henderson:
  • Rebecca Fields:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|17|Animation|Aldous Montague|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ I like her, even though we don't know each other too much. She seems like a fun girl.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘ He's my roommate, but we still don't talk much. We respect each other, I suppose.
  • Alli Jackson: ☺ I like her. She's not afraid to tell people what she think and I really have to admire that.
  • Amber Romano: β—‘/☺ Though I don't really like what she does with her powers, she's friendly enough.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ She's a very nice girl.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ I don't think I've met him.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘/ (☺?) I've seen the way Cor acts with other people and she scares me a little, but I think she likes making me blush. Everytime we talk she starts flirting with me. I swear she's doing it to just see how red I can get.
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘ Drake and I are on very neutral grounds. We don't speak much, but when we do it's very brief and not very deep.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ Well. It's me, I guess. Sometimes I like myself, sometimes I don't.
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺ We're very good friends. She may seem a tad uptight, but I think she just needs someone to listen to her.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘/☺ I like Jackson, cause he seems like a nice guy. I think my statues creep him out a bit, but I think he's gotten over it.
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘ She doesn't seem like a horrible person and I would really hate to have her power. The thought of not being able to control yourself...I don't like it.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ (β™₯) I try to stay out of her way. Not just because she's a little threatening, but just cause she's really...pretty.
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ I'm not really sure about her. She seems nice enough, though.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ We've only recently met, but we've already become close friends. Kitty's just so nice, it's insane. But I constantly have to explain to her that I'm not gay.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺/β™₯ She's such a great girl and she's extremely beautiful. Wait. Did I just say that?
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ She seems like a nice person, but I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know her.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺ I like Lulu. She's been really nice to me ever since we've met and we're pretty good friends now.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ Super sweet. She's great to hang out with and just overall a nice girl. And how cool is her power? She can just heal almost any wound! Awesome.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺/β—‘ She's so nice and bubbly and kind. The world needs more people like her.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☺ Sky and I are very friendly. He's really funny, but things have gotten alittle awkward since Jackson's last party. Something sorta...happened between us that night.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺/β—‘ He's a nice guy.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺ I'm honestly teacher's pet in Mrs. Roerig's class. She's kinda taken me under her wing and I really appreciate that. By far, she's my favorite teacher and it almost feels like she's my second mom.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ He's a good teacher, but I don't know him too well. I do get kinda nervous with him sometimes...just cause he's so attractive. Please don't say anything.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ She doesn't exactly seem like she likes me.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ Mr. Marinos is a good man. I have the highest respect for him. I try to focus in his class, but sometimes I do tend to get distracted with my comics.
  • Max Henderson: β—‘ I can't say I know Mr. Henderson too well.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘/☺ I think Ms. Fields has been hurt alot in her life. You can almost see it in her eyes. I don't think she likes it if I bring up God, but that's understandable. Sometimes, pain makes you grow closer to God, other times it makes you grow apart.

|18|Super Strength|Roommate|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ Don't think I've met her.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘ Have I met him?
  • Alli Jackson: ☺ This girl better go to the Olympics!
  • Amber Romano: β—‘ I hate gossips, but I feel conflicted about Amber. We don't know each other very well, but I can tell she's a strong woman. I think it's kind of a waste.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ What a sweetheart!
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Is he new?
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘ I think we have a mutual respect for each other. It's not like I'm in love with her or anything, but she's a strong and independent woman.
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘ He's handsome, I admit, but there's just something off about him.
  • Eden Havan: ☺ I just love Eden! He's the beeeest! He's like my gay best friend, even though he's constantly telling me that he's bi, not gay. No Eden, you will forever be gay in my eyes. Love ya!
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺ Emma and I are pretty good friends. We talk soooo much.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘/☺ I like Jackson. He's a gentleman and that's hard to find nowadays, but I sense he gets a tad annoyed with me sometimes. I can't really blame him. I have alot of personality to deal with and I get on people's nerves sometimes.
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘/☺ Erin and I are cool. I haven't seen her power in action, but I hope that if I do, I'll be able to hold her back.
  • Jade Locke: ☠/β—‘ Don't really care for her too much. Honestly, she's kinda a bitch.
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ I don't know her too well, but she seems like a sweet girl.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ Hey there Sexy!
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ Awe, Lora's so cute! I just want to eat her up!
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ She seems like a nice girl. She's extremely polite and stuff.
  • Lulu Allen: β—‘ I like Lulu. She's one tough cookie.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ Sooo cute! Super duber nice girl.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ Another girl who's totes adorbs. She so nice it's insane.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☺ Does he look like Zayn Malik to you? Because I swear he looks exactly like him. Stunning-resemblance-to-one-of-the-greatest-human-beings-alive aside, he's a cool guy. Funny and cute and always willing to lend me a mirror. I'm thinking about asking him how he gets his hair so lush.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺ We're friends, but if I ever see him yelling at Mo again, he's getting a super bitch slap to the face.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺ I know a fellow feminist when I see one! Yay vaginas!
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘/☺ I get alittle competitive with him, to be honest, but it's in my nature. He's also kinda cute. Alright, he's really cute. FINE, HE'S TOTES GORG! Ahem. Glad I got that off my chest.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ Yeah. I like dancing so her class is pretty fun. That's all.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺ Leo, Leo, Leo. The headmaster and I bond over our Greek lineage, but I give him a hard time for being a Spartan. I make as many jokes as possible about it, but I admit, I have to think really hard to come up with them. Even Amazons have to admit, Spartans were sorta badasses. But then again, the Spartans are gone and we still going strong. ;)
  • Max Henderson: β—‘/☺/☠ Why does he have to be so attractive? I mean, seriously, how can you dislike someone when they look like that?
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ We aren't exactly alike, but I respect her.
Last edited by LuckyNumber24 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Addison Lawler
|19|Shapeshifting|Roommate|Noctrem|

|| β™₯ = romantic: PILF [Person I'd Like to Fuck]
|| ☺= friends:
|| β—‘ = neutral : People that I just don't care for.
|| ☠ = enemies: Hatred. Complete Hatred. Might also be a hate/love thing.
|| β—‘ = neutral : People that I just don't care for.

Students:

• Addison Lawler: : ☠/β™₯ I am a bitch, I know that. But I'd SO date me. ;)
  • Aldous Montague::β—‘/☺ [Hint of β™₯β™₯ Our dry sense of humor and tricky, mind bending conversations always give me something to look forward to. He's cute, and a hard egg to crack. But I love myself a game, who doesn't? We have this love/hate thing to be honest, it's an insulting, yet loving relationship. Incidentally, he was/is my dealer for my need for drugs, which doesn't put him on the Hit List.
  • Alli Jackson: ☠ God this girl is so annoying, and has an automatic passive power... She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, or anything. Well, I guess Leo got to her head on that one. Or she is just too straight edge. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is: I don't like her. I don't care to know, she seems really annoying and too straight edge for me. Although, she is smart. Which makes her academic competition.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ - Amber and I get along, we are both somewhat artsy and love to sing. Maybe we can start a duet/guitarist thing together... Like a Simon and Garfunkle deal? Her power and mine are pretty damn similar too, which is good. I mean except for the fact hers is more of an illusion, versus mine is an actual transformation. Anyways, overall I really do like Amber, and I don't plan on breaking off our friendship.
  • Ashleigh Fox: β—‘ [Possibly later ☺]: Foxy is a sweet girl, a bit on the goody side, but she has a pretty awesome power. We sit together in a few classes, and she has a strong sense of self, which is all cool with me; she acts pretty chill, maybe I could get to know her a bit more...
  • Chase Westley: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Storm/Cor {{Corentine Quellen}}:β™₯/☺/β—‘ - I love Cor when she's in her party mode. She's crazy fun and knows how to have a good time. Although we do parallel in a lot of aspects, which can cause us to but heads every once in a while. She's a sexy live wire, and a good drinking buddy. We've had some crazy times, and she always calls me TP [Or Miss Toiletpaper, depends how drunk she really is]. We've had our "heavy petting" as she calls it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Our relationship/friendship can turn sexual with a few hard drinks, but nothing is ever awkward. We're past that point.
  • Drake Quellen:β—‘ /β™₯ - He's one hot piece of YUM on a plate, and I might possibly be crushing on him. Maybe one day I'll have him in my bed, he seems like a sensational fuck. But, he is also Cor's brother, and... I must say, to have heavy relations with BOTH Quellen's… Awkward…
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ He's alright. Sexy, but a bit on the young side. I don't do youngins. He's a good kid though, and a low key guy. I don't know much about him, so I really don't have any reason to hate.
  • Emmaline Pearce: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Hulk {{Erin Hawthorne}}: ☺/β—‘ - The last girl in our party group from Noctrem. God this bitch be crazy, she is a real life hulk, in a beautiful little petite blonde body. To be honest, it scares the living shit out of me, I've seen her angry, good thing it's never been directed towards me. But who could get angry at wonderful old me ;)?
  • Jackson Murphy: :☺/β—‘We have a strange relationship, I do think he's a cool guy. But he has GOT to loosen up a bit. And his power. No no no no. He needs to stay the hell away from my emotions. I swear if he goes around fucking with that I might have to kill him. No matter how amazing his parties are. Other than that, I do find his company enjoyable.
  • Jade Locke: ☺/β—‘/β™₯ - My precious Jade, she is a freaking badass. She is my other half, every time she's in trouble, so am I and vise versa. I swear sometimes I think that either she's my crazy soul mate or my twin from another life.. I love partying with her, and sometimes we have our girl nights, y'know comfort food -- Chinese -- and a good chat about things. But we've also had our fights, our blunt attitudes can cause us to butt heads a lot. Oh well... I don't think I'll ever tell her that I have been crushing on her. Not really sure how she'll take that.
  • Jessica Coleman: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Jaysin Dennis:☺/β™₯[β™₯β™₯?] - Mmm... Yummy Jaysin... Fucking asshole though. I gotta say... Anyway, that's besides the point... I'm crushing hard. I'm not just talking about hot, heavy, one night shabang, but I'm talking I'm legitimately interested. Maybe it's due to the distance he shows towards people, much like my deadbeat father did to me. But hell would break loose between Cor and I if I ever told him how I felt. So we're just gonna keep that on the DL, mk?
  • Kitty Lee: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Loralei Evans:☠ -Fucking hippie. She does minor weather manipulation, and let me tell you, my encounters with her powers in class haven't been pleasant. Oh, by the way, bitch, when you struck me with lightning during class, you really set me off. And you're paying for ruining my favorite shirt, capisce? xoxo, Addi.
  • Loren Craft: ☠ The fucking mind reader? You've got to be joking. This chick's head is like a radio, if she is within like some bogus number of five feet around me she can hear my thoughts...Or, whatever. Look, I don't care how it works, or why she has it. Just stay out of my fucking way, and don't you EVER try to blackmail me. :)
    Oh, PS: Loren, you are quite adorable. If you didn't have such an awful power, I might enjoy seeing your smiling face around campus more.
  • Lulu Allen: I'm sorry, I don't have anything nice to say about her. Normally calling someone a bitch is a compliment for me. I like bitchy people, but not her. She's annoying as all hell. I cannot stand her attitude, and the fact she completely messes with me intentionally with her goddamn power just pisses me off. We have bad blood between us. Not someone I want to be around. Not someone I even care about. I hope her power backfires on her one day. :)
  • McKenna Marinos: β—‘ - Another study buddy. I call her Fae , not only because her middle name is Fae, but she reminds me so goddamn much of a fairy. She's so tiny, and she always has this big smile on her face, and she is one of those people who doesn't look like they'd harm a fly. She's adorable. In the "I want to pinch your cheeks" kind of way. Other than classes, I don't socialize with her much, but she's not a complete dimwit, so she's okay in my book.
  • Morgan Janssen: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Sky Byrns: ☺/β™₯ - My little Pyro <3 See, the thing about Sky and I, we have this... Strange connection. He's flirty with me, as I am back to him. I would LIKE to think of him as a very... Close brother figure because he's been there when no one else has.
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘/☺ - Anyone with an interesting power catches my eye right off the bat, and this kid has got one of the COOLEST. He's a hoot in class, and extremely funny...For an Arcana student... ;) But nonetheless, I see through his goody-goody act, I see how he manipulates the teacher's thoughts. It's quite funny to watch... But, everyone has a past, and his seems to bother him more than often. Maybe someday we can become better friends.... Or something... But..Uh, let's get this straight, Zac love, if you EVER touch my memories. I swear you will die a slow, painful, gruesome death. Mk?

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺/β™₯ - I love this woman. Sure she's a sweet heart, I doubt she has one bad bone in her body. And yes, after I see her I kind of want to vomit rainbows and punch babies but she's a level-headed hottie with a body. And from Ireland. I mean c'mon, can you get much sexier?
  • Christopher Russell: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Katia Hunt:
  • Leonardo Marinos:☺/β™₯ - Lion is an interesting man, a polar opposite from Cain, and for being an ancient soul, he is cute as hell. Sure, I have to respect that he's the head master, but Mama always said you can't help who you're attracted to, and feelings are meant to be expressed
  • Max Henderson: ☠/☺/β™₯ :Maxxiie.. Well, I can't say that I don't dislike him. Handsome, charming, dangerously so. He has this crazy aura about him that just so confusing, baffling. I don't know what I'd do with him. Every time we get to the bed scene, I just freak out. But it's not my fault that he confuses the fuck out of me...
    But besides the whole sleeping trial and error situation, I enjoy Max's company. Although most of the time he can be a complete dick, we do get along quite well. Our love for books has brought us in-depth conversations about things, he is also one of my favorite drinking buddies. Sometimes when I can't sleep we will take walks or have the occasional drink in his room.
    ~But word around the grapevine is Cor was recently seen at that party flirting it up with him. Who knows what happened there?
  • Rebecca Fields: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences

McKenna Marinos
|18|Molecular Generation|Roommate: Jade Locke|Arcana

β™₯ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends - People I get along with on a deeper level
β—‘ = Neutral - Academic competition, people that I find enjoyable. Not true friends though.
☠ = Enemies - People I steer clear from. I make it a point not to have enemies. ESPECIALLY with the Noctrem students arriving.

Students:

• Addison Lawler:β—‘ Addi isn't someone I normally would socialize with, but y'know if she wasn't academic competition I probably wouldn't even talk to her much. She's kind of bitchy, and not my style of friend. But I mean, she does make a good study buddy because she gets down to business. She calls me Fae, which is fine, because it's my middle name. But still, she thinks I'm adorable, and has pinched my cheeks a number of times. Please, kill me.
  • Aldous Montague:☠ A Noctrem student who seems to find no joy in anything he does. He always has a smug, or flat line-expression on his face... I mean trust me, I've known some extremely introverted people, but this guy tops off that cake with red roses.
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ I enjoy Alli's company. She's super smart, and we both like science. I respect her blunt attitude, and the way she sticks up for herself. Other than that, I don't think we have that much in common.
  • Amber Romano: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ - Ash was one of the first girl's to talk to me on campus. We share quite a few things in common to be honest, long walks, dancing, drawing. Totally someone I could continue hanging out with. Not only that, but her power is pretty spiffy too! Water manipulation? She's a real life Water Bender! [Haha, Avatar reference. #Nerdprobs!]
  • Corentine Quellen: ☠ Again, a scary person. She seems like she would gladly fuck anyone over when given the chance. I STEER CLEAR. Trust me, I don't want any drama.
  • Drake Quellen: :☠ Another Quellen, and another Noctrem student I stray from. He scares me. Although, his power is very interesting. Manipulation of shadows has always been an interest of mine. I don't know, he seems decent, but... If he is ANYTHING like Cor, then I'm probably going to stay away.
  • Eden Havan:☺ Eden is so nice! I love just hanging around with him, and his power is pretty spiffy! Although creepy... in a sense... The fact he can bring things to life... Ugh, maybe I've watched too many Doctor Who episodes, Buffy, or Supernatural! [Haha] But, I really do enjoy his company and I'd consider us close friends.
  • Emmaline Pearce: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Erin Hawthorne: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentence
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺/β™₯ I like Jackson a lot, he's extremely polite and sweet. I like taking walks with him outside, even if nothing is said... I don't believe in prying people open. Maybe one day he'll open up to me... If he doesn't I might just keep my girlish crush to myself.
  • Jade Locke: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Jaysin Dennis:☠ I don't talk to him much, he doesn't interest me. His attitude is for the fleas on rats, too low for even the dogs to bite. He thinks he's above everyone. I'd like to use my transference power on him... *sigh* Although cute, he is disrespectful and I have no tolerance for people like him.
  • Jessica Coleman:☺☺ - When I first met Jess I knew we hit it off. We have a lot of common ground, and it's totally awesome! I do really feel bad for Jess though with the whole lazer eye thing, which frankly scares me a bit. I do love this girl to death, she's like a sister and a best friend to me. We get excited over the little things together, and it's great to just chill with her outside and talk about nothing for hours. And may I say, she is the only one who can call me Mickey.
  • Loralei Evans: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Loren Craft: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Lulu Allen:β—‘ We don't socialize much, but she hasn't been necessarily mean to me. Then again, I've never really gotten in her way... I've seen what she can do to people... Karma, be by my side on this one.
  • McKenna Marinos: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Morgan Janssen:β—‘/☺This girl's got spunk, I think we could be really good friends! We have a lot of the same common interests, and she's really pretty. Maybe we can get coffee sometime and do nails or something?
  • Sky Byrns: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘/☺ I really think Zac is a cutie, I mean he plays guitar, and so do I. Sometimes we have our jam sessions, which is cool beans with me. But his power kind of scares me a bit. I LIKE knowing what I did, and I don't like the thought of having my memories being altered. I do feel bad for some of the teachers, but I guess I would do the same if I had that kind of power. Overall, I really like Zac as a person, he's funny and sweet ^_^

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘/☺ - She's always there to listen to me, and I really do love her style of teaching.
  • Christopher Russell: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Katia Hunt: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Leonardo Marinos::☺ Ok, scary things... and this may be utterly crazy but I'm pretty sure he is my FATHER. See, I have this old picture of my mother and who I assume is my father. The picture is really worn and creased from years of being in my pocket, under my pillow, and everything else, but I'm almost positive it's him. I don't know how to break the ice to him. What if he doesn't want me as a daughter? What if he doesn't care about me...
  • Max Henderson: ☺/β—‘ Max and I don't talk much, but when we do, I see something different in Max. He looks like he's scared to be around people, or uncomfortable. We both love to read, so sometimes we talk books, but not often. Maybe I'm too "Emotional" for him. He seems like he could be nice, if he opened up a bit... But, I doubt that will happen.
  • Rebecca Fields: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 pm

|18|Air Manipulation|Ashleigh Fox|Noctrem|

β™₯ = fuckable and often already fucked too || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || β—‘ = neutral

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☠/β™₯ She doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to make her life a living hell. She fucking knew Jay was hands off territory.
  • Aldous Montague: ☺ Surprise surprise, Aldous and I are friends... to a certain extent. Yeah, he apparently likes to hang around Lulu too, but whatever. He's a pretty cool guy, and he's got this vengeful side to him I just can't help but love. One might say I can relate.
  • Alli Jackson: ☠ This girl needs to just shut the fuck up sometimes. She really does think she's all that, doesn't she? Jesus.
  • Amber Romano: β—‘/☠ I don't like dishonest people. I much prefer people to be straight with me, and Amber seems to have serious issues dealing with that, so I don't ever really talk to her. Fortunately for me I have no secrets for her to hold over me, so I'm safe from her claws as well. See? this is why being straight with people is quite awesome.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺/☠ Another girl who's sensibly wary of me. It's so much fun going at her just to see that look of fear in her eyes. I love it. Girls like her make Arcana somewhat tolerable. Having her for a roommate is going to be so entertaining.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Never even heard the name before.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺/β™₯ I'd date myself if I could, honestly.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺/☠ Drake and I have this sort of love-hate thing going. My dear brother and I rarely see eye to eye, and we bicker like cat and dog, but we can have some fun times too.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ Things are actually a little odd with this kid. I mean, I really can't say I like him, and he irritates me with being so... good. But I don't hate him like with other Arcana idiots. Maybe because I find him so amusing. Well, when I flirt with him of course. Which I only do to make him blush. And guess what? He does blush. Every time.
  • Emmaline Pearce: β—‘ The bookworm... right? I don't particular give a shit, and I don't think I've ever talked to her. She hasn't particularly drawn my attention, fortunately for her.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺☺ Erin is my best friend. This may surprise people because of my sadistic tendencies and her lack of 'em, but we click. I think she has some sort of weird, positive effect on me... or something. I dunno. Maybe I'm as much of a bitch as I was before I met her, but I don't know, and I don't really care much. Erin is a bunch of fun, and the only girl I feel I can let down my guard around. Weird huh, considering her temper tantrums? Well, they're never directed at me, and it's just sort of fun to watch her go crazy, although I sometimes try and keep her off target with my powers because I know she doesn't enjoy waking up with blood on her hands. I know, I know... Erin makes me go soft. Don't tell anyone. Right now, however, she and I are having a bit of a fall-out. We'll see how that turns out.
  • Jackson Murphy: ☠ He just needs to get over himself. Sooner rather than later, please.
  • Jade Locke: ☺ My partner in crime. Literally. Messing about is always fun with Jade around.
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ This girl is just so fucking weird. She goes from white to black from day to day - it's hard keeping track. I don't really mind her, but I don't like her either, so we're on neutral ground, I suppose. As long as she stays away from me.
  • Kitty Lee: β—‘ She's a little too girly for my tastes, but do appreciate her whole feminist streak. There's something to be said for women who aren't cowered by men. Of course she's not my biggest fan, but whatever.
  • Loralei Evans: ☠ Yeah, so she's hot and apparently this gypsy-shit has everyone thinking she's something special. To me, though, she's just another ass-kisser. Another puppy of Marinos'.
  • Loren Craft: ☠ Another righteous, irritating, little Arcana bitch. She needs to learn her place, and she will soon enough.
  • Lulu Allen: ☠☠ You know... usually people steer clear of me when they don't have the power to actually defend themselves against mine. You know what that means? Yeah? It means that people don't normally mess with me... at all. This girl, however... I don't know whether to call her stupid or brave. Mostly stupid, I believe. So far I've only been verbal with her, somewhat dealing peacefully with her wish to constantly spoil my fun, but it won't be long til I'm pushed over the edge, and then someone ends up very damaged. I can tell you it won't be me.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☠ ... what the hell is it with all these Arcana kids being so bloody annoying? Fortunately for her, she stays away from me. Clever.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ For an Arcana student... I guess she's not to bad. I can stand being around her if need be.
  • Sky Byrns: ☺/β™₯ Mmm... Sky's a little hottie, ain't he? And with quite the yummy power. I flirt with him all the time, just for the hell of it. Oh, and he's not exactly terrible in bed either - I should know.
  • Zac Barnes: ☠ Now this one, I do not like. I don't like powers that mess with others' heads and I can just tell he likes being a little prick with his. Fucking intrusive, if you ask me.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☠/β—‘ Too much of a cliche. I mean, c'mon... a nice, caring, people-person for an Arcana school nurse? How original. Now, if she'd been more like a mean, old woman, I would've dearly loved her. As it is, I don't like her. I don't see her much though, so it's not like I know the woman. And I do somewhat like her class. Whatever.
  • Christopher Russell: ☠ You know, I liked him at first - 'cause he's hot and all, but then he thought he could be clever with me, and well... lesson has now been taught. I don't think he'll be much of a problem anymore.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ Never met the woman.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☠/β™₯ Oh my fucking hell. He has so much potential to be so freaking badass, and what does he do? He plays "teach the wannabe angels to be even more obnoxious and god-loving". Such a damned shame to have such a hot man go to waste like that.
  • Max Henderson: β™₯/☺ Sex on legs, everyone. I've lost count of the time I've fucked - and enjoyed - this guy. Only makes it so much hotter that he's technically my teacher now. I might end up using Max even more now that we'll be going to all the same parties, and well, it's not like Jay's going to stop me. To be honest, aside from the alcohol problem, Max is totally my type.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ She's okay. She doesn't bother me, and I don't bother her... much. So though she's far from my favorite, I can stand having her for a teacher.
  • Vince Zahren: β™₯/☺ He's damned strict with me, and were he any other teacher, that would've pissed me off. In this case, however, it sort of turns me on while making me want to work harder with my powers, and I've made a game of testing him, then flirting with him when he deals out my punishment. I might also have screwed the guy a couple of times... or many. Hey, what can I say, he's hot and he was totally checking me out. I'm not ashamed to say I came on to him and in turn he fucked me hard on the desk. Funny how things work out, huh?

|19|Shadow Manipulation|Jackson Murphy|Noctrem|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β™₯/☺ She's got this crush on me, which I honestly think is just hilarious. Of course I haven't told her that I know, and I'm probably not going to. What's the fun in that? Girl's such a tease, though. But, one of these days I'll have her in my bed... a lot. Still working her, though. I guess it's what keeps her interesting, because she really is quite the simple person.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘/☺ I think we might be a bit too alike, honestly. But hell, luckily I like myself.
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ I flirt with her solely to see what kind of reaction I get. Other than that, I don't really bother. She's not all that intriguing.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ You gotta love Amb. That sneaky little rat has got some decent stuff going on for her. She really is quite interesting, I've got to admit and she and I sometimes work together on figuring particularly difficult things out. I don't like secrets - unless I'm the one keeping them, and Amber is the exact same way. I have to sort of admire the girl, which really isn't something I do with a lot of people.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺/β™₯ LOVE the whole innocent front. I miss those types at Noctrem honestly - c'mon, what's more fun than getting down and dirty with the cute ones? I flirt with her a lot - it's just fun that way. Besides... in my experience, the innocent ones are oftentimes some nasty little sex kittens.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Can't say I've had the pleasure of meeting the guy.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺/☠ My sister's a huge bitch. I think we all know that. You've gotta love the amusing quality of it, though. C'mon, she spreads chaos like no one else. Fun times follow her wherever she goes.
  • Drake Quellen: β™₯ Drake is the most interesting person in the world. I don't even understand me. C'mon. You can't beat that.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ Don't really know him, but I suppose he's alright.
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺ She's cute, and sort of interesting. I should definitely make a note to figure this one out.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺/β™₯ Erin, Erin, Erin... I've got to admit, she's an interesting girl, and she provides something entirely primal and incredibly hot in bed. Hands down one of my favorite girls. I mean, what's hotter than a blonde barging into your bedroom, demanding that you take her then and there?
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺ Jackie-boy needs to lighten up a bit. He's a pretty awesome guy, he just needs a push... or ten. I think I'm on number five now and it's totally not working. Ah well. Keeps the game interesting.
  • Jade Locke: ☺ Things with Jade are simple. She's one of Cor's bitches, so I flirt with her for that reason alone, but that's it, really.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺ On her bad days, Jess is a ball of fun. I mean... c'mon! Who doesn't like a bit of temper in a girl? I hang around her on her good days too, but she really is much more amusing on her bad ones.
  • Kitty Lee: β—‘ As if I don't already have enough feminist extremists in my life...
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ Lor and I were friends back in England. She and her family stayed in Harrogate for a time and we got to know each other. She's a friend, one among few, and I'd like to preserve that. Only means that I have to ignore the attraction we share. Do you have any clue how difficult that is sometimes?
  • Loren Craft:
  • Lulu Allen: ☺/β™₯ She's different. I've always liked different. Maybe it's just the fact that every single one of my sister's girlfriends seem to loathe her that turns me on here, but Lulu's got a certain something that keeps me tuned in. We flirt... or, mostly I flirt and she tries to flirt back but ends up all flustered. It's adorable. She lived across from me in Noctrem and she's a light sleeper, so she'd often end up poking her head out of her room whenever I couldn't fall asleep and was wandering the halls. We've sort of ended up with an evening ritual; a repetitive pattern, so to speak, and I quite liked it. Now she's away and I'm starting to... miss her. It think that's it. I think I miss her a little; miss our night time talks and her comments about my messy hair in the morning. How stupid is that?
  • McKenna Marinos: β—‘ She's scared of me for some reason. I don't get it? As far as I know, I've never actually... physically... hurt anyone. I think she suspects I'm like Cor, which is just presumptuous. But that's her deal. Whatever, it's not like I really give a shit.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ Morgan is incredibly attractive, which in itself is enough reason to flirt with her. She's also interesting to a certain point. I mean... she's not entirely dull and I do like figuring out what makes this girl tic.
  • Sky Byrns: ☺ All confident and vain on the outside; that's Sky. I know something more is hiding beneath the surface though, which is what currently has captured my interest. I know it'll be like pulling the cover of an ugly painting though. You're all excited at first because you've no idea what's beneath the surface... then when you see it, you lose interest. It's like "was that it?" Sometimes I worry myself a little.
  • Zac Barnes: ☺ He's a seriously interesting fellow, honestly. Bloody amusing to watch him in some of his fits, I have to say. I like hanging around him - he's like a cliff hanger in some episode of a series you like; you just wanna see what happens next.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘ Yeah... I'm going to side with my sister for once. I don't mind her, but I don't find her all that interesting either. Sort of fun to watch her squirm around Cor though, so I'll give her points for that.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ Heard we were getting a new teacher, but I haven't yet met him.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ Same story as with Mr. Russell.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺ I take great pleasure in irritating him. Honestly, at first I was just trying to figure him out, but the second I found out that actually bothered him... well, it just got so much more interesting.
  • Max Henderson: ☺ Max and I share a love of alcohol, and he's a pretty cool guy. I have difficulty seeing him as a teacher though, considering how many times he's joined us Noctrem students in town (and fucked my sister). Not that I mind. Max for an English teacher? Hell, it can only make classes more entertaining.
  • Rebecca Fields: ☺/β™₯ She's gorgeous and I actually like History, plus, she's not one of those teachers who's going to care shit about whether or not you do your homework, because she's just going to take it out on your grade instead of arguing about it. Gotta love that kind of indifference.
  • Vince Zahren: ☺☺ In many ways, Zahren is the father I should've had. Out of all the teachers, he's definitely the one I'm closest to. He's become sort of a mentor of sorts, although sometimes I'm having troubles ignoring the fact that he's banging my sister. I should be used to it by now though, I mean... who is Cor not banging?

|18|Time Control|Roommate|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: Haven't met her.
  • Aldous Montague: Haven't met him.
  • Alli Jackson: Haven't met her.
  • Amber Romano: Haven't met her.
  • Ashleigh Fox: Haven't met her.
  • Chase Westley: ☺ I like to think I'm a pretty great guy, yeah, but I have my faults just like everyone else. I don't go around telling myself I'm perfect, because I'm not.
  • Corentine Quellen: Haven't met her.
  • Drake Quellen: Haven't met him.
  • Eden Havan: Haven't met him.
  • Emmaline Pearce: Haven't met her.
  • Erin Hawthorne: Haven't met her.
  • Jackson Murphy: Haven't met him.
  • Jade Locke: Haven't met her.
  • Jessica Coleman: Haven't met her.
  • Kitty Lee: Haven't met her.
  • Loralei Evans: Haven't met her.
  • Loren Craft: Haven't met her.
  • Lulu Allen: Haven't met her.
  • McKenna Marinos: Haven't met her.
  • Morgan Janssen: Haven't met her.
  • Sky Byrns: Haven't met him.
  • Zac Barnes: Haven't met him.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: Haven't met her.
  • Christopher Russell: Haven't met him.
  • Katia Hunt: Haven't met her.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ I know he's the headmaster from what my grandparents have told me, but I haven't actually met him yet. I'm guessing I will pretty soon though.
  • Max Henderson: Haven't met him.
  • Rebecca Fields: Haven't met her.
  • Vince Zahren: Haven't met him.

|24|Healing Touch|Philosophy and Ethics Teacher & School Nurse|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ She's a smart girl, but she just... looks at me sort of oddly sometimes. It's unnerving.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘ He's a student, so I teach him, but that's as far as our relationship goes.
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘/☺ She's a clever student with a good heart and a mind of her own. Commendable traits.
  • Amber Romano: β—‘ I don't like how she seems to use her powers, but I suppose it's only natural for a Noctrem student. That said, I don't think Amber is a bad person to the bone. I'm just worried she or Drake finds out about Leo and I. He would hate that.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ Ashleigh is such a dear girl, always kind and open to people. It's reviving.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ I haven't met him yet as he just enrolled.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘/☠ She just... scares me. Scares me so much I have to really fight to stay professional with her. How can you be so dark and... cruel? It continues to astound me, especially with those powers of hers. It just... yeah. I get this urge to hide behind Leo. I don't though... but I want to.
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘ I'm not quite sure what to think of this Noctrem student. He seems easygoing enough, but he doesn't appear to really care for any of his peers.
  • Eden Havan: ☺ Eden is such a great kid, it's unbelievable. I've sort of begun mothering him a little for some odd reason I can't quite pinpoint.
  • Emmaline Pearce: β—‘/☺ I like Emma, but sometimes I think her head is too much in her books.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☠ Oh, lord. It's not that I hate the girl, I really don't... but she scares me so much that I, like with Cor, really have to fight to stay professional and not run away to hide behind my Leo.
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺ I like Jackson. He's a good kid with a sensible head on his shoulders. Plus, he's very enthusiastic about Philosophy class, almost like he's trying to impress me. I have to say he occasionally succeeds.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ Jade is another slightly scary Noctrem student. Why are there so many of these girls?
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘ She needs to figure out how to use her power without damaging herself, or stop using it at all. I don't mind healing her up afterwards, and I don't butt in, but I also don't associate with her much. She is noctrem after all, and those students usually make me a little nervous.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ Kitty is a lovely girl. She takes pride in being a woman, and I can't help but like her whole girl-power mentality.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ Lora is a sweet kid who hangs around Leo a lot, which automatically means that she hangs around me too, not that I mind at all. I've grown to care for her quite a bit.
  • Loren Craft: ☺ I brought Loren to Arcana, and I haven't regretted it; I definitely think this is the right place for her. The problem is, however, I know something's lurking just beneath the surface, so I often feel the need to keep an eye on her. After all, more than any of the other students, Loren is my responsibility.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺/β—‘ I like Lulu. She stands up for those who are afraid to themselves. I'm happy to see that Noctrem has a student like that, honestly.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺/β—‘ McKenna is a lovely girl, very clever and helpful. I was a little surprised at her surname at first, knowing Leo and his... erhm, tendencies, but it's not something I dwell on.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺/β—‘ A sweet girl with a strong core. She's bright enough too. I can't say I have any issues here at all.
  • Sky Byrns: β—‘ For a Noctrem kid, I don't think he's all that bad, but he has some very destructive powers, and it scares me that he's learning how to use them for bad things.
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘ The fact that he sometimes blows up like a bomb all of a sudden, worries me a little. But other than that, he's really just another student.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘ I'm alright, I guess. I mean, I have my insecurities and my downsides, but I like to think I'm a good person...?
  • Christopher Russell: ☺ I was best friends with Chris about 5 years ago, and now it seems that, despite the years without him, he's still that guy to me. I don't think our relationship has changed. We're sort of falling back into the same pattern. Or, at least I hope we are.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘/☠ I hate the fact that I dislike this woman, but I do. There's just something about her, she flirts with my Leo, and she's actually slept with him too. It's just too much for me to deal with on top of everything else. She makes me nervous.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺☺/β™₯β™₯ Leo is... Leo. I could go on and on for years about how amazing he is, and how much he means, but... to put it simply; he's everything. First time I saw Leo, coming back to Arcana, I fell for him. He's the one for me. He's it, really, but he's also my boss, my best friend and my former teacher. It's just awkward, inappropriate and stupid, but... I love him. I can't fight that anymore. I'm tired of denying myself guilty pleasures and so... we're currently in a secret relationship - Leo's wish, not telling anyone. I don't want to hide in the shadows and not be able to show people my love for this man, but I have to accept it for now. It worries me, though, that Cor barged in on us once, but I think Leo's got that under control... as much as you can have that blonde under control.
  • Max Henderson: β—‘ With Max, I don't have much of an opinion. I think he is completely wrong for a teacher, as he sets an incredibly bad example, but I do understand Leo's reasons for keeping him. I just hope he doesn't regret it too soon.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘/☺ Surprisingly, I actually like Rebecca. We don't always agree on things, but we do get along quite well.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ I don't particularly dislike him, but I disagree with him most of the time, and I'm not afraid to tell him so. I think he's teaching for all the wrong reasons, but most of the time I'll merely try to keep away from him. There's no reason to start conflict if I can avoid it. Especially not now.

|22|Lie Detection|History Teacher & Attendance Officer|Noctrem|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘/☠ I don't really like the girl. She's probably decent enough, and she does participate in class (when she bothers to show), but to me she's just another semi-bitchy snob. Sorry, cupcake. I don't think she's going to like having me for an attendance officer, because I'm not about to just let her show up half an hour late for classes.
  • Aldous Montague: β—‘/☺ There's just something about this one... he's different.
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ She looks at me like she wants to open me up and find out what makes me tic. She's not going to find answers about me purely from looking at me, though, and I'm not about to tell her anything. Sorry, sweetheart, you're not going to figure this one out.
  • Amber Romano: β—‘ She's a curious one, this girl, I'll give her that. She's smart and she puts effort into her school work. Huge liar, though.
  • Ashleigh Fox: β—‘/☺ Is there such a thing as being too nice? She is a cute girl, and I like, her but some people are going to have a field trip using that against her.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Wait, who? Oh... he's new. Okay then.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘/☠ I do not agree with the bitchiness, nor the drinking, but I've had to conclude that Corentine is just one of those people you can't change for the better, so why even bother?
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘ He's a liar and a manipulator. I could see that much right from the beginning, but he does show up for class, and he's shown me that he can put his wits into history classes too, so I can't complain.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘/☺ My only issue with this kid, is that he is such a big believer in God. I have trouble seeing why anyone could be with the world we live in, and so that tends to bother me a little; the naivety of it all. Because either God doesn't exist, he doesn't care, or he's a freaking sadistic bastard. Oh well, as long as he doesn't try to stuff it down my throat like a damned republican, I don't complain.
  • Emmaline Pearce: β—‘/☺ She’s down to earth, sporty and smart. I like.
  • Erin Hawthorne: β—‘ Erin, like many others Noctrem students, enjoys getting drunk out of her mind and acting out, not that I care to meddle. I don't have an actual issue with her as long as she shows up for classes, which hasn't been that much of a problem so far.
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺ What a dear and unusual guy! Jackson is well-mannered, smart and respectful, traits very rare but treasured in males his age.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘/☠ I've had to conclude that Jade is just not my cup of tea. In fact, she's the very definition of everything I dislike. Except for maybe her honesty.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺ I'll be honest, Jess is one of my favorites. She's got her priorities straight, she doesn't fall onto just any dick, and she's got a good head on her shoulders. I respect that in a girl. I definitely know how to relate when it comes to wanting to be alone on bad days, so that's never going to be a problem with me. It's not like I'm going to bother her about it.
  • Kitty Lee: β—‘ She... might be a bit too girly for my tastes, but I dig the girl-power vibe she exudes.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ Being around this girl just makes me smile. She's so eager and ready to take on life, so though that may appear slightly naive, I rather choose to consider her a free spirit. Oh, but the way she looks at Max... It unnerves me.
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ She's just a student, to be honest. I don't dislike her in any way, but I don't feel particularly inclined to stroke her hair and sing her lullabies either.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺ I like the girl quite a bit. I enjoy her wit and the way she doesn’t just bow her head down to others. I remember her quite well from when I was a student. She was this adorable little thirteen year old with braids and dimples. Hell, she had sass even back then.
  • McKenna Marinos: β—‘ She's just... too nice and sweet and... (yeah, you catch the drift) sometimes. She's obviously very passionate about History though.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ I like her honesty, but she's a bit dim, isn't she? I don't know her all that well, but that's my impression so far.
  • Sky Byrns: ☺/β—‘ The kid’s adorable, but he's going to end up with a broken liver.
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘ See, the thing about Zac, is that he's not a bad kid. He just needs to stop trying to mess up my head and then lie about it. I catch him in it every time, and usually I'll threaten him with a good amount of detentions to get my memories back.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺ I like Amy, I do. She can maybe be a bit too nice, and then I just want to get out, but she's got a strong will, and I admire that. Plus, it's a pretty good idea to keep friends with the nurse. I do get a feeling she's hiding something though, but I'm not going to dig. We all have our secrets.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ Haven't met the guy just yet, but I probably will soon enough.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ So many new teachers, it's hard to keep track. Her, I haven't met yet either.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺ Leo is a wonderful person, he really is. I enjoyed learning from him when I studied at Arcana, and though it makes me rather uncomfortable that he knows of my past, he doesn't ever bring it up, and I appreciate that more than he will ever know. That's also part of the reason why I won't dig into whatever it is he's hiding. I guess I respect him too much.
  • Max Henderson: I'm going to neglect the nice little symbols on this one, because neither of them are going to help you understand my relationship with Max. It's a bit complicated, you see. Possibly because I don't actually know how I feel about him right now. We dated casually back when I went to Arcana, but due to some bad experiences in my past, I wasn't exactly up to the whole sex-thing. Max is a bit different there, so he "kindly" informed me that we'd be better as friends. After a few days I moved on and told him to stop thinking with his dick. Doesn't seem like he took my advice, even though we did in fact remain friends... for a little while. Then he started drinking, spiraling downwards fast. Sure, at first I tried to help him, because I actually cared about the guy quite a bit, but I was 16 and still healing from everything with my father, so alcohol issues were soft spot. I began avoiding him, I guess, and then, a couple of months later, I moved to Noctrem. This past month has been weird and tense, so I've mostly stayed away from him. He wouldn't like what I have to say to him and the activities he's so openly displaying. Plus... what's up with making Max a teacher?
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ I'm okay with myself, but honestly I have a lot of issues I still haven't worked through.
  • Vince Zahren: (We're a little shaky on this one, so it might take a while to establish properly ^^)
Last edited by Mela on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:54 pm

|17|Telepathy|Jessica Coleman|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ I get the impression she's trying to release my inner bitch. Which is fine by me, to be honest. We're never going to be best friends, but she's alright.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☺ Alli, my little nerdy friend. When I don't understand something in class, she can figure it out. And seeing her stand up to someone taller than her is just priceless.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ We're not quite best friends, but we're friends.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ She's so sweet and friendly. She refuses to give in to a sexist world and really wants to use her power for good.
  • Chase Westley: ☺/β—‘ I haven't met him yet, but I just have a feeling that we'll get along.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘ She appears to respect me. I leave her alone, she leaves me alone, and everybody's happy. She's not as much of a bitch to me as she can be to other students.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺/β—‘He seems interested in me. He flirts. I grin like the silly romantic fool I am at heart. Maybe he likes me. Maybe he's a flirt. Who knows?
  • Eden Havan: ☺ Aw, he's cute. Like, puppy with big eyes cute. He's sweet, and his power is pretty cool. He doesn't screw around, either, and he appears to work hard. What's not to like?
  • Eric Lee: ☺/β—‘ He can sometimes be a little overwhelming when I haven't a clue what he's going on about, but I like him otherwise.
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺/β—‘ She's sweet., and she's like a sister to Zac, which kinda makes us friends by extension. She's a bit quiet for my taste, though, and I think there's something off about her.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☠ She thinks I'm silly and shallow. I'm not, but she doesn't seem to understand that.
  • Jackson Murphy:☺ He's a little like a big brother. He'll stand up for me if I have to be stood up for.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘/☠ She seems to think she's all that, liking bad boys. I think we're going to clash.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺ We get along on her good days. I avoid her on her bad days, and we're all happy.
  • Kitty Lee:☺/β—‘ Amazons. How cool can you get? Yay for female empowerment and generally kicking ass!
  • Loralei Evans: ☺ She's so different to everyone else in this school. She's such a nice person, though. I don't think people should just judge her because she's different.
  • Loren Craft: ☠ HATE. I don't know why, but something about her just... Argh, it's hard to explain.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺/β—‘ We haven't really crossed paths that much. But she seems alright. She's Alli's roommate, so we'll probably be talking a bit more.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺ I really would love to spend time with her. We can do the whole girly gossip and chat thing, discuss the fit new guys, etc.
  • Morgan Janssen: Do I seriously have to fill this in about myself? Hmm, where to begin...
  • Sky Byrnes: β—‘ He seems alright. He likes looking at his own reflection, but at least he's not trying to blow up the school.
  • Zac Barnes: ] ☺ I'm one of the few people who really knows about his past. I usually cover for him when he freaks out.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘I think she likes me as a student. I like her as a teacher, even when she lectures us on messing around with people's minds.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ I haven't really come across him that much. He seems cool, but he's a little... over-enthusiastic.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ Again, it's gym. She seems to focus on the more talented students.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘I respect him as a headmaster. He treats all of us the same, even knowing our powers.
  • Max Henderson:β—‘ He's younger than all the other teachers, and is a bit more lax. He doesn't really seem to be passionate about his subject.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ Meh. Cool power, though.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ He's not my favourite teacher, but there are still worse.

|17|Memory Manipulation|Roommate|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler:☺/β—‘When she lets her real colours show through, she's actually pretty nice. She's always entertained when I make a teacher forget something. I think we could be friends, if we both made an effort.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☺ She's still trying to figure me out. But she's nice, and doesn't go over the top when she's questioning me. She can judge whether a question will push me over the edge.
  • Amber Romano: ☺ I like to debate with her. We both use music to chill out, so we do have a lot in common.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ She's like my little sister. I've never told her about my past, and she knows I'm keeping something from her.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ I haven't really met him yet.
  • Corentine Quellen: β—‘ I ignore her, she ignores me. Neutral's the wrong word, but we're not worst enemies. But you'll never catch us skipping around holding hands.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺/β—‘He can sometimes be a little irritating. Most people get concerned or freaked out when I have an... episode. He just sits there and watches, and occasionally grins. But, hell, I like him.
  • Eden Havan: ☺ He's the kinda guy you have to like. You can't help but talk to him if you meet him in the corridor.I like people like that.
  • Eric Lee:☺/☠/β—‘ I like him generally, but sometimes when I lose it we seriously clash.
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺ She's like a sister. She knows everything about me, and I know everything about her.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺ We can relate to each other's anger. She's going to teach me kickboxing, and I'm teaching her drums in return.
  • Jackson Murphy: ☠/β—‘ Yeah, so I sometimes beat him in debates. He doesn't really like that.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ She's not the kind of person I get along with. I don't think she'd understand when I freak out.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺We have a lot in common. We both have bad days. We try not to have them clash, so that the school remains intact.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ She's a little wary of me, and will probably slap me at some point in our friendship. But hey, c'est la vie!
  • Loralei Evans: β—‘ I used to have a massive crush on her, but I've kinda gotten over her.
  • Loren Craft: β™₯/☺ We're best friends, but about two years ago I started falling for her. It's something I've never told anyone. I'm in love with one of my best friends, and I'm a little scared. I don't want to be alone, but I don't want to screw up our friendship or break either of our hearts by telling her.
  • Lulu Allen: β—‘ We don't really come across each other that much. She seems alright, I suppose.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺/β—‘We jam sometimes. She's one of those people who are uncomfortable with my power, but she tries so hard not to let it show.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ I can trust her more than most of the teachers around this place. But she's got a nasty habit of letting whatever's in her head come out of her mouth when she's drunk, which can often end badly.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☠ Stuck up asshole. If he tries to get Ashy into trouble, I will smash his face with my cymbal. And I will not regret it.
  • Zac Barnes: Awesome guy.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘I think she worries about me. She doesn't pry though, which is always a good thing. She sometimes lectures us on the ethics of messing with people's minds. It's always to the class, but I get the feeling she's sometimes directing it at me.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘ He seems pretty cool. Muscle Memory's a cool power. He's always so full of energy, and it's a little contagious.
  • Katia Hunt: β—‘ She's teaching me to dance! Which is more than a little cool. But she's pushing me really hard. I've never really been shy of work, though.
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘I think he might be a little wary of me because he knows what I can do and about my history. But he seems nice enough.
  • Max Henderson: β—‘ He's alright, I suppose. He's a little more lax than other teachers, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ I can't get away with anything in her class, goddammit. Anyway,she's an alright teacher.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘/☠ We are going to clash, I shall warn you now.

|16|Dexterity|Lulu Allen|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☠/β—‘I'm too straight edge for her taste.
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: You've just got to love this girl.
  • Amber Romano: β—‘We don't have much in common. But she's a fellow gymnast, and I admire her initiative.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺ Ashy gets along with everyone! She's such a nice, sweet person, and water manipulation is such a cool power. I'd love to find out how she does it.
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ (Becomes ☺) Yeah,we haven't met.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☠ What a bitch. She has no problem in telling me to: "Fuck up". Which doesn't even make sense, if you think about it.
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘He only flirts with me to see my reaction. Okay, so my reactions can sometimes be funny, but teasing me like that is just mean.
  • Eden Havan: ☺ What a cool power! I know it only works on statues, but it's like that Doctor Who episode! But thankfully, the angels aren't try to send us to the past.
  • Eric Lee:☺ Oh, wow. He knows so much about so much!
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺ We have nights in when everyone else is out getting pissed drunk.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☠/β—‘We should get along, seeing as we both adore gymnastics. But we don't. She's one of those people who have sex just for the sake of it. And her power shouldn't even qualify as a power. I mean, all she can do is essentially get really, really angry.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘I freak him out a little when I try to analyse him.
  • Jade Locke: ☠ Another person who tells me to "Shut the fuck up."
  • Jessica Coleman: β—‘We don't have anything against each other, but we don't really have much in common either. She doesn't like the fact I try and figure her out though.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺ She's trying to get me to go for the Olympics. Which I definitely will be.
  • Loralei Evans: ☺/β—‘ We don't talk that much but she's an interesting person and weather manipulation is an awesome power.
  • Loren Craft: ☺ She's such an awesome person!
  • Lulu Allen: ☺ She's my roommate, so I kinda have to like her.
  • McKenna Marinos: ☺/β—‘ We both have an interest in science. We respect each other, but we're not quite friends.
  • Morgan Janssen: ☺ I have one problem with Mo. She's too damn easy to figure out. But other than that, we're friends.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☠/β—‘He doesn't appear to like science. He doesn't appear to like gymnastics. What is wrong with this guy?
  • Zac Barnes: ☺ Zac. Another person I have to figure out. We're friends, though, so he should be a little easier to figure out.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺/β—‘ I like Miss Roerig. She's a really nice teacher and encourages us to do our best. And healing is just... Some people might think of it as a lame power, but I think it's one of the best.
  • Christopher Russell: ☺/β—‘ He can perform to an Olympic standard?! Oh wait, no, that's because of his power. That's still pretty cool.
  • Katia Hunt: ☺/β—‘ She's training me at the moment. She pushes me really hard, but I'm willing to work.
  • Leonardo Marinos: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
  • Max Henderson: β—‘He's a really good teacher. Battle strategy wouldn't usually be my kind of subject, but hey, I don't usually get hurt.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ She's an alright teacher, but there's something there, something I have to figure out.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ I think I irritate him a little, but hey, I do that to a lot of people.

|23|Muscle Memory|PE Teacher and Extra Curricular Supervisor|Arcana|

Students:

• Addison Lawler: β—‘ Haven't come across her yet, but I'm almost sure I've seen around her around Quellen...
  • Aldous Montague:
  • Alli Jackson: ☺/β—‘ She's extremely interesting. I get the feeling she'll be demanding to see my gymastics routine.
  • Amber Romano: ☺/β—‘ Unite to take down Quellen!
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺/β—‘ She's so sweet!
  • Chase Westley: β—‘ Haven't met him, but he seems alright.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☠ Bitch. (Am I allowed to say that as a teacher?)
  • Drake Quellen: β—‘ Haven't met him yet.
  • Eden Havan: β—‘ He's a good, well behaved student. (I've heard.)
  • Emmaline Pearce: ☺/β—‘ She's into the whole health thing as well!
  • Eric Lee: β—‘ He confuses me a little a lot.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☠ She's one of Quellen's cronies, right? Um... No comment.
  • Jackson Murphy: ] ☺/β—‘ He seems like a nice guy. Little quiet, but that's not a bad thing.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ I know I've seen this one with Quellen.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺/β—‘ Oh, she's a competitive one, isn't she? This will be fun.
  • Kitty Lee: ☺/β—‘ Yay for competitiveness! Oh, this will be fun.
  • Loralei Evans: β—‘ She seems like a nice kid.
  • Loren Craft: ☺/β—‘ She's a sweet kid.
  • Lulu Allen: ☺/β—‘ She's another sweet one. But she's not a pushover or a doormat. I like that.
  • McKenna Marinos: β—‘ I've seen her around the grounds, glued to her camera. At least she's not smoking or having sex with some guy she met last Tuesday.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ She's not the most athletic girl around, but she's well behaved. She can get a bit annoying, though.
  • Sky Byrnes: β—‘ He's got a crush on me, and isn't afraid to show it. *cough*awkward*cough*
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘ Quiet. I'll have to get Leo to give me the low-down on this kid, there's something not quite right about him.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: ☺ We used to be best friends when we were at Arcana. We're still going to be best friends, hopefully.
  • Christopher Russell: You simply have to adore this guy.
  • Katia Hunt: ☺ Oh, she's a bit of fun. We've got a few classes together, so I dare say we'll get into a few competitions.
  • Leonardo Marinos: ☺/β—‘ I liked him when I was a student, and he respected me. Fingers crossed we get along as co-workers..
  • Max Henderson: β—‘ Hmm. A little too... Lax for a teacher.
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ Haven't met her yet.
  • Vince Zahren: β—‘ We don't really clash, but we're not skipping around with daisy chains either.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:46 pm

|Seventeen|Oxygen Independence|Roommate|Noctrem|

β™₯ = Romantic Interest
☺ = Friends
β—‘ = Neutral
☠ = Enemies

Students:

• Addison Lawler: ☺/β—‘ We're pretty good friends because they both share a love of playing the guitar. We have some jam sessions sometimes, but other then that we don't have that much in common. Other than cats. Meow.
  • Aldous Montague: ~
  • Alli Jackson: β—‘ We have nothing in common and she's pretty much the type of person I kinda hate....ew.
  • Amber Nicole Romano: β—‘ I don't know her that much, and we don't have much in common either. I guess we know we both exist and that's it.
  • Ashleigh Fox: ☺/(β™₯)Me and Ashy are really close, we, meaning mostly I, always talk and I find myself being able to open up to her. But she's just a friend, I don't feel something for her...right?
  • Benjamin Sean Hershkovitz: β™₯ Who is this hunk? I would LOVE to get to know this sexy beast. RAWR.
  • Chase Westley: ~
  • Corentine Storm Quellen: β—‘ She freaking hates my power, and that hilarious. I love to tease her that she can practically do nothing to me, and its fun making her mad.
  • Drakethrean Mauri Quellen: β—‘ He's Cor's bro and I would think that because his sister hates me he would too, but he doesn't. I think he also finds it entertaining which is nice.
  • Eden Haven: β—‘ Eden seems pretty cool, but I say seems cause I don't really know him.
  • Emmaline Pearce: ~
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺ We're pretty good friends since we both love to par-tay! Also we love to spar occasionally because I know karate and she knows kickboxing.
  • Jackson Murphy: β—‘ Guy doesn't like me too much, thinks I'm childish. Well I am. As long as I get invited to his parties I'm cool with him.
  • Jade Locke: β—‘ I know who she is...and that's about is.
  • Jessica Coleman: ☺/β—‘ I really like Jess because on her good days, she's loads of fun and on her bad days its just so entertaining.
  • Kaliyah Rickerson: β—‘/☺ She's pretty cool with her whole fearless thing going on for her, also she doesn't like chocolate. Big plus in my book.
  • Kitty Lee:~
  • Loralei Anthony Evans β—‘ We both like music and having fun but other than that we don't have much in common.
  • Loren Craft: ~
  • Lulu Allen: ☠/β—‘ Don't like the girl, she just has a problem with everyone. I tried to be nice to her and talk to her but she doesn't like how I talk fast. Her big fucking deal.
  • McKenna Marinos: β—‘ I don't really know the girl that much. All I've seen her is in classes, but she's usually quiet. I hear that she is tons of fun at parties though.
  • Morgan Janssen: β—‘ We really don't know each other and also kinda don't have anything in common, but I like that she loyal to his friends and I respect that.
  • Skylar Fiammetta Byrnes:☺ He's a cool guy that's funny and awesome to be around. Occasionally, me and him do some crazy stuff, but its all for fun.
  • Zac Barnes:β—‘/☺ He's a really great drummer and has a great taste in music. I'm always trying to get him to jam with me.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Desolee Roerig: β—‘ She's the nurse, and some other subject that I can't really remember, but I know I never show up to that class. I guess she must pretty much dislike me for always ditching her class, but whatever I couldn't care less.
  • Christopher Russell: ~
  • Katia Hunt: ~
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ Leo's an okay teacher, I guess. I heard he has a great love of food so that awesome to hear.
  • Max Henderson: ~
  • Rebecca Fields: ~

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Thu May 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm just putting down what I have as of right now to keep track. I also got rid of all the students that no longer "exist", if that's okay? This part'll be removed once the list is complete.

| 18 | Fire-Breathing | None | Noctrem |

β™₯β™₯= Romantic/Crush || β™₯ = Sexual || ☺= Friends || ☠ = Enemies || β—‘ = Neutral

Students:

• Amber Romano: ☠ | Now, this girl is just a blackmailing, money-loving, selfish little devil who nobody likes. If she wants to threaten me, she's better watch her back. Because whatever damage she can do with her power of instant plastic surgery, I will double. And last time I checked, third degree burns aren't fun.
  • Corentine Quellen: ☺/β™₯ | What can I say? I like her... "spunk". She's got her own things to say and isn't afraid to say it. Basically? She doesn't give a damn. I like that. Being magical in bed must run in their family. The things she can do? A-fucking-mazing.
  • Drake Quellen: ☺/β™₯ | I was never one for the sappy relationship after sex. Don't need it with Drake because being friends with benefits works for him just as well as it does for me. Oh, how it works for me.
  • Erin Hawthorne: ☺ | The girl's one of my best friends. She knows how to have a good time and isn't afraid to go wild. I just have to remember to find her at the end of the night!
  • Jackson Murphy: ☺/β™₯β™₯ | Honestly? I don't know how I feel. He's a great friend as long as no fire is involved but I just feel something more. Thing is, I like it. A lot. Not that I can tell, but I don't think he feels the same way. He's still in love with Lulu, though. Funny thing? It doesn't make me jealous at all. Do I like him a lot? Yes. But he doesn't know that and never has to. It's smooth sailing.
  • Kitty Lee: ☠ | What the fuck? Does she even have an ounce of use in her? She's one of those frilly little fucking feminist bitches who love everything pink and cute celebrities. It's sickening.
  • Loren Craft: β—‘ | She's her and I'm me. I have nothing against her but its not like I have to act any less indifferent.
  • Lulu Allen: ☠ | She's confident and cocky to me, always throwing out things that are unneeded. That's a bit hypocritical, I know, but what can I say? When I do it people laugh. When she does it it's just... irritating. She's playing with fire. I'd like to see how lucky she can get to not get severely burned.
  • Sky Byrnes: ☺ | I mean, he's a cool guy. He's funny and random and a bit... fabulous, if you know what I mean. But for all intents and purposes he is a good friend to have.
  • Zac Barnes: β—‘/☠ | I don't know what his issue is with me. What? Am I really that much of a bitch? I mean, I am a bitch sometimes. A lot of times. But I'm no Cor. It creeps me out...
  • Eric Lee: β—‘/☺ | I mean like, he does his own business and I do mine. I don't really know him that well but he's nice. I like him.
  • Jake Sanders: ☺ | Jake's actually kind of cute. In a little brother sort of way. I like his attitude. There's something about his demeanor that makes me giggle a little. Look at that! I just made a rhyme.

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig: β—‘ | I don't talk to the woman outside of class. There's something about her that doesn't sit well, though. I don't like it.
  • Christopher Russell: β—‘/☺ | I absolutely love this guy. Not only is he smoking hot, but he's one of the best damn teachers ever. Even if it is only phys ed.
  • Katia Hunt: ☠ | Miss Hunt. She is a very, very interesting character. And I hate her. I just hope she knows better than to use her power on me. I know she can't keep it up for so long and there are very few people whose powers can rival mine when it comes to causing physical pain and injury. Heh. And I wondered why Miss Roerig keeps her distance from me?
  • Leonardo Marinos: β—‘ | I like him. As a teacher, that is. He's pretty good... and hot. I don't think he's taken a liking to me very much in class though. Might have something to do with me "accidentally" burning down trees on the Battle Grounds multiple times.
  • Max Henderson: ☺/β™₯ | An awesome teacher and amazing in bed? What's not to love! Best part is that nobody gets suspicious about my weekly visits to the Guidance office. I just hope he never picks up the way I am around Jack...
  • Rebecca Fields: β—‘ | Hey, as long as I do my work and behave she has no issue with me. Therefore I have no issue with her. It's a win-win.
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 pm

|Seventeen|Literary Animation|Roommate|Arcana|

Students:

• Alena Pierce:
  • Amber Romano:
  • Angel Anderson:
  • Corentine Quellen:
  • Drake Quellen:
  • Eden Havan:
  • Eric Lee:
  • Erin Hawthorne:
  • Jackson Murphy:
  • Jake Sanders:
  • Katherine Shea:
  • Kitty Lee:
  • Loren Craft:
  • Lulu Allen:
  • Sky Byrns:
  • Zac Barnes:

Teachers:

• Amalthea Roerig:
  • Christopher Russell:
  • Katia Hunt:
  • Leonardo Marinos:
  • Max Henderson:
  • Rebecca Fields:
  • Vince Zahren:

(Editing (: Just wanted to get this up so I wouldn't forget to do my relations :D)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!