Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Life Backstage

Relationship Thread

a part of “Life Backstage”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

Welcome to Amaroff Theatre, a quaint backstreet club where one can enjoy an outstanding show, purchase magical trinkets and speak to the dearly departed, among other things. The best part, the magic is real.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life Backstage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 pm

I've created a template that you can copy and paste, then fill out how your character feels about the others. Contact the other players and discuss how you think the characters would interact, or you could base it off just reading the character sheets, up to you.

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
        [size=150]Character Name[/size]
        [size=99] (Role) \\ (Power) \\ (Age) \\ (Three adjectives that describe your character)[/size]
        \\ ♥ = romantic \\ ☺ = friends \\ ☠ = enemies \\ ◑ = neutral \\[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]Ashton Dumont[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
(Add your characters thoughts/feelings here on this character)
[b]Diana Pride[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
[b]Feliciana Moretti[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
[b]Gideon Tomsit[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
[b]Hannah Masters[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Haydn Benton[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Jonny Maxis[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
[b]Juliette Everett[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Lynnette Adams[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Seth Alrich[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Shae Hayze[/b] \\ (Symbol here) 
[b]Skye Solana[/b] \\ (Symbol here)
(Add your characters thoughts/feelings here on this character)[/center]

I'll add more characters in as they're accepted.
Last edited by Cloud on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Shae Hayze
Medium \\ Seeing/Speaking to Spirits \\ 21 \\ Perceptive * Open Minded * Serene
\\ ♥ = romantic \\ ☺ = friends \\ ☠ = enemies \\ ◑ = neutral \\

Ashton Dumont
Ash and I don't talk too much, his energies confuse me, so I stray away from it.

Diana Pride \\ ◑
Diana is pretty, and I can respect her. She has a very useful gift. But...She is into the drinking thing, and I've heard from a little birdie she's terrified of ghosts. Does she know about the bird that follows her?

Gideon Tomsit \\ (Symbol here)

Haydn Benton \\ ◑
Hadyn has a dark past, going near him makes my bones vibrate with despair, and I can feel depression consume me. I try to pull myself away from him quickly. He terrifies me. I probably terrify him. But...That is nothing... compared to what he should really be terrified of...

Jonny Maxis \\ (Symbol here)

Juliette Everett \\ (Symbol here)

Seth Alrich \\ ◑
I've seen Seth back stage a few times, here and there. Sometimes in the hallways. I know he has the capability to become the next incredible hulk, and I don't know really what pushes his buttons. Or if he has buttons at all. I sure wouldn't mind talking to him if the chance came around, but I don't know...

Skye Solana \\ ◑
Skye is cool, I respect her power, but she seems to be weirded out by my gift. I would be interested in talking to her, but most of the time my anxiety and shyness gets the better of me so I just wave.
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Ashton "Reggie" Dumont
Dream Walker \\ Able to give people Lucid Dreams \\ 24 \\ Silly * Animated * Lazy

Ashton Dumont \\ ♥
I like to think I'm pretty kewl.

Diana Pride \\ ☺
My relationship with Diana is a weird one. She started out with just popping into my room one night after a fat joint and a beer or two, and we just started telling our craziest stories. This chick has tons. Although, I must say, she is losing brownie points because she stole my second favorite hoodie.

Haydn Benton \\ ☺
Hadyn is cool, we smoke, toke, and have friendly silences. We crack jokes, and attempt to share music. The relationship doesn't go past the term "smoking buddy". The first day we chilled he made me swear up and down I wouldn't try to Dream Walk into his memories. I guess that's just a boundary I shouldn't be crossing. Even though he sometimes seems troubled with plagued dreams.

Jonny Maxis \\ ☺
Johnny is my man, we light up, we drink up, he is my bromantha to my brothalamew. Sometimes we even choreograph together in the Theater.

Seth Alrich \

Shae Hayze \\ ◑
Shae scares me, I stray from her, and I think we both like it that way. I don't need her summoning some demonic force on me or something.

Skye Solana \ ☺
Okay, this girl is awesome. Her gift fascinates me, normally we have small chats during show breaks, but she's on the run a lot. We get silly, playful, and we poke and prod with sarcasm and jokes.
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Seeker \\ Clairvoyance \\ 22 \\ Impatient \ Fun \ Witty

Ashton Dumont \\ ☺
Ash and I get alone well. I'll pop into his room for a drink and we'll end up talking for hours as we share stories of our crazy adventures. He's got more than a few decent ones. He's always entertaining to have around and I have to say that his hoodies are always so comfortable!

Diana Pride \\ ☺
No one is perfect and I'm far from being close, but you've got to accept the good with the bad. I am who I am and that's that.

Feliciana Moretti \\ ☺◑
Dee and Feliciana get on reasonably well. They don't go out of their way to see each other, but if Dee were sitting next to the dancer she would happily talk with her. Dee thinks she's a pretty sweet girl.

Gideon Tomsit \\ ☺
Gideon and Dee get along well. They aren't the best of friends, but it isn't rare to hear the two having a good talk about irritating customers and clients. While Dee doesn't always understand his apparent lack of drive, she does enjoy the odd times when she'll slack off with him after a big night.

Hannah Masters \\ ☺
Hannah and Dee both share a love of books that brought the two together. Dee enjoys having a friend in the theatre that isn't all about partying. Hannah is level-headed and seems to understand what it's like to have a power where you see things that no one else can.

Haydn Benton \\ ◑
The relationship between Haydn and Dee is pretty neutral. They do interact at time, he'll flirt with her and she'll make a good natured joke in reply, but that's about where it ends. Dee worries about him, as she would any member of the Theatre crew, but she would never pry into his private life.

Jonny Maxis \\ ☺
The guy flirts with anything that moves. He's cocky and never seems to take anything seriously, he'll barge into your business unasked and is constantly getting into drunken fights. Despite all of his pig-headedness I still consider him my friend. Besides how would he eat if he didn't have me to cook for him?

Lynnette Adams \\ (Symbol here)

Seth Alrich \\ ☺
Dee and Seth aren't best friends, you wouldn't find them braiding each others hair or sharing intimate secrets, but the pair do get along reasonably well. Dee would never turn down a casual drink with the young man and she definitely enjoys his company.

Shae Hayze \\ ◑
Shae is quiet and reserved, meaning she often doesn't join in the loud parties or really even the quiet parties. If I'm being completely honest I've also not made much of an effort to get to know her, after all her power let's her talk to ghosts and the idea of ghosts send shivers down my spine.

Skye Solana \\ ☺
Skye and Dee might not always have been friends, but they are certainly heading that way now. The pair got off on the wrong foot and Dee, being too stubborn to try to work on their relationship, was happy to let it sit. That is until she started having problems with her laptop. Finally she sucked up her pride and took it to Skye for help, only to find that the girl wasn't quite as bad as she'd first thought.

Magician \\ Illusion Casting \\ 23 \\ Cocky \ Flirtatious \ Sarcastic

Ashton Dumont \\ ☺
The Bromance is strong with this one. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to be friends with. He drinks, he smokes, he can tell and take a good joke, plus he also shares my general ineptness in the kitchen. Seriously, keep us away from the kitchen unless you want the place to burn down. We also work pretty well as a team, putting on an awesome double-act. What can I say, we're geniuses.

Diana Pride \\ ☺
Dee's a bit of a sweety, even if she won't go on a date with me. She doesn't take much crap from anyone, myself included, and is always ready with some witty line. Plus she enjoys a decent drink and a good dance floor almost as much as I do. The best part about her, whenever I've lost my car keys or my cellphone she can find them for me in a second.

Feliciana Moretti \\ ☺◑
Jonny thinks Feliciana is a cool girl with some wicked dances moves. They did sleep together, but Jonny being Jonny made sure to let her know it was just a one night kind of thing. Now he treats her as he would treat any other friend, not noticing that she's slightly awkward around him

Gideon Tomsit \\ ☠
Jonny knows that he irritates Gideon, which is no doubt why he takes such pleasure in teasing the other boy. The theatre waiter is often the butt of Jonny's jokes. While others might be able to take Jonny's often harsh humour, Gideon apparently can't and seem to actively avoid Jonny, making Jonny only more likely to go out of his way to annoy him.

Hannah Masters \\ ◑
Jonny and Hannah aren't really friends, although he'd not call her an enemy either. The two just seem to have a different take on life, Hannah being slightly more reserved than Jonny is. He'd happily talk to her if they were together in the same room, but he wouldn't go out of his way to hang out with her.

Haydn Benton \\ ☠
It was just an innocent prank that tipped the scales in their relationship. Jonny made a 'lion' jump out of a cupboard at Haydn, which sent the boy into a bit of a rampage. Jonny has little time for anyone who takes jokes too seriously and even less for Haydn, who he thinks is too unstable to even work in Amaroff. Still, he would never admit that perhaps he shouldn't have played the prank on the younger boy.

Jonny Maxis \\ ☺☺
Jonathan Reece Maxis, at your service. If I had to pick three words to describe myself I would pick 'handsome', 'charming' and 'outstanding'. Rarely has the Earth been graced with such a magnificent specimen of a man.

Seth Alrich \\ ☺
Seth and Jonny get along reasonably well. Seth can be pretty sociable when he wants to and Jonny likes that the guy can have a good time. True, Jonny realises that he can get on Seth's nerves sometimes, but everyone does at some point. Jonny's only question is why does Seth have such a problem with touching people?

Shae Hayze \\ ◑☺
Shae is a bit reserved and perhaps I may have come on a bit strong at the start, but eventually she actually spoke to me. We may not be the best of friends, but I think she's pretty alright when she decides to open up. Perhaps we'll become friends in time, I certainly hope so.

Skye Solana \\ ☺
Skye and Jonny share a love of jokes and sarcasm. It's very possible for the pair to have a conversation completely made up of sarcastic remarks. That being said Jonny finds it strange that Skye has such a problem with anything too supernatural. He loves his power over illusions and thinks anyone too stuck in 'reality' isn't really living. He frequently jokes with Skye about just that and is often met with an equally witty remark..
Last edited by Cloud on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donnabee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:08 am

Waiter \\ Aura Reading \\ 21 \\ Energetic / Impatient / Petty

Ashton Dumont \\ (Symbol here)

Diana Pride \\ ☺
"Dee's a good friend to have and doesn't seem to be annoyed by me all that much, so I guess I should try not to do stuff that'll piss her off."
Diana and Gideon, while not the best of, can certainly be called friends. He appreciates that she doesn't shrug him off when he tries to talk to her, and it's not rare to hear the two complaining to each other about the things that annoy them.

Gideon Tomsit \\ ☠☺
"It appears that I've got mixed feelings about myself... huh. Oh well."
Gideon normally portrays himself as being content with who he is, but on the inside he's rather disappointed.

Haydn Benton \\ (Symbol here)

Jonny Maxis \\ ☠
"Him? He needs to get his head out of his ass."
Jonny has a certain way of getting under Gideon's skin and he just can't stand the guy. Often when Jonny's around, he'll become rather irritated and want to leave. Maybe it's his jealousy that Jonny's a main performer while Gideon's stuck listening to annoying customers that ticks him off, but really he doesn't want to hang around and find out.

Lynnette Adams \\ ☺
"Adam? She's pretty awesome, if you ask me. I've never been able to beat her at a drinking contest, though."
Lynnette and Gideon can easily be spotted as good friends. They have a close relationship with each other, and occasionally he even shows a bit of protectiveness towards her. Overall, Gideon has a good amount of respect towards Lynnette and takes her opinions and thoughts into account.

Seth Alrich \\ (Symbol here)

Shae Hayze \\ (Symbol here)

Skye Solana \\ (Symbol here)
Last edited by Donnabee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Donnabee
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 am

{ WIP }
Waitress \\ Summoning \\ 19 \\ | Hard-Working | Party Animal | Hot-Tempered |

Diana Pride \\ (Symbol here)

SailorTitan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Hannah Masters
Fortune Teller \\ Precognition \\ 23 \\ Charismatic//Guarded//Levelheaded

Hannah Masters \\ (Symbol here)

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:47 am

Haydn Brenton
Special Effects \\ Pyrokinesis \\ 20 \\ Closed-off|| Fiery|| Cold

Ashton Dumont \\ (☺)
Ashton is Haydn’s smoke buddy. What else could Haydn call him besides a bud? He has no reason to hate the dream walker, and knows that Ashton would never affect his dreams (though sometimes, in conflict with his own ideals, Haydn does wish that the dreamwalker would shoo away the nightmares Haydn has had since young).

Diana Pride \\ (◑)
Haydn feels extremely neutral towards the clairvoyant, Diana. Though he sometimes flirts with her, he really doesn’t view her as much but an acquaintance, nothing more. He tends to avoid her as he thinks that the amount of people who can read him should stay as one.

Gideon Tomsit \\ (☺)
Though the two started off on a strained relationship, with Gideon’s fear of fire, the two gradually grew close. Haydn doesn’t even know why he grew close to the aura reader, but he felt as if Gideon can understand, to an extent, the turmoil of negative emotions he faces everyday of his life.

Hannah Masters\\ (◑)
Haydn also sometimes flirts with Hannah, but, just as with Diana, only fleetingly and as passing jokes. He has never really tried to get close to her- just as with almost everybody else- as he fears his future just as much as his past.

Jonny Maxis \\ (☠)
Haydn dislikes Jonny due to that one singular time the illusionist created a small illusion of a lion jumping out of Haydn’s wardrobe. This trigged many bad memories from back in Haydn’s past, causing him to go on a murderous rampage, stopping only due to Mr. Amaroff’s command.
Since then, the two have worked together on a strained relationship, trying to avoid one another within the theatre.

Lynnette Adams\\ (Symbol here)

Seth Alrich \\ ( ◑)
Haydn really couldn't care less about Seth. If the Hulk doesn't bother him while he creates his special effects, then he won't bother the stage hand as Seth helps Skye with the more technical side of the backstage jobs. He has never really hung out with Seth before individually, but has interacted with him in groups. Haydn feels no urge to deepen his bond with Seth at all.

Shae Hayze \\ (◑/☠)
Haydn just wants to avoid Shae. He has no wish to see his dead parents, nor does he have the heart to see his little brother. He knows that if he does he’ll break down and be unable to work or live any longer. Thus, wherever the girl is, he avoids; lighting her room, he always goes a few hours before, just to avoid interacting with her. He has vowed that if she dares summon his dead parents and brother, he would give her a slow and painful death before killing himself.

Skye Solana \\ (◑)
Haydn's policy of 'you don't bother me, I won't bother you' holds firm with Skye. The both of them work together backstage to create the spectacular shows and side activities that the Amaroff Theatre holds, and Haydn does his best to not push Skye too far with his fire. He knows that she'd go mad if he burns a piece of her equipment- especially since she went crazy once, already, during their first collaboration when he had gone too close to one of her computers while causing a jet of flame to come out of his hand- and he'd rather she didn't, especially with her unstable control on electricity.
Last edited by aarondalea on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:38 am

Seth Alrich
Stagehand and Mr. Fix-it \\ Enhanced Strength \\ 24 \\ laid-back, charismatic, calm

Diana Pride \\ ☺
Seth and Dee get along fairly well, and will hang out together occasionally. They aren't the closest of friends, but Seth enjoys hanging out with her, either just the two of them on their own or in a group.

Feliciana Moretti \\ ☺ ◑

Haydn Benton \\ ◑
They aren't friends, but Seth and Haydn get along alright when they're thrown together. Seth would never really reach out to Haydn or initiate contact, but he doesn't bear any animosity towards him.

Jonny Maxis \\ ☺
Seth enjoys chilling with Jonny- as long as he's not acting out or flirting outrageously. He occasionally gets on Seth's nerves, but it doesn't prevent them from being friends.

Lynnette Adams \\ ◑

Shae Hayze \\ ◑
Seth hasn't really interacted with Shae all that much, so he doesn't have much of an opinion on her. Her introverted personality and Seth's unwillingness to reach out to others have kept them from interacting often.

Skye Solana \\ ☺
Seth and his co-worker backstage have a lot in common, and this both brings them closer and causes some friction. Seth may occasionally make fun of her, but he's always willing to help her out- if she'd only ask.
Last edited by WindOnFire on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

WindOnFire
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 am

Technical Hand \\ Cyberkinesis \\ 21 \\ Sarcastic \\ Witty \\ Adventurous

Ashton Dumont \\ ☺
"Ash is playful. I like playful."
While their jobs do not clash much, most of their bonding time takes place during meal-times or before stage time and Skye takes delight in the company of Ashton, both of them sharing a love for playfulness. However, she swore to herself never to take a session from him for dream manipulation, and thus keeps away from his work space.
Diana Pride \\ ☺
"Dee and I didn't start off on the right foot. But then again, she asked me for help.. Maybe she's not so bad after all."
The clash of stubbornness between the two set the relationship off on a bad start, and Skye, naturally, did not even attempt the mend the relationship. However, when she found Dee asking her for her help on the issues with her laptop, she took kindly to the task. After she managed to mend the technological problems, their bond also began its way toward mending from the initial disagreement.
Gideon Tomsit \\ ☺
"Finally! Someone as close to normal as this freak show can get!"
The relationship here is slightly ambiguous. Skye's love of reality is what formed the bond between her and Gideon, having seen him as perhaps the most normal member of the crew. However, his mood swings do sometimes touch her nerve, having often taken a dislike toward people giving off tension or a dark atmosphere. Perhaps her teasing him of his mood swings did not help take their relationship to the best end of the spectrum.
Haydn Benton \\ ☺ ☠
"Fire guy.. So long as his fire burns away from my equipment, we'll be fine. He does have a nice smile, however, it never seems really sincere.."
Skye isn't really sure about how she takes to Haydn's acquaintance. On one hand, she hates his abilities along with his love for lighting things on fire, always thinking of fire as a destructive force which very likely has the power to break her equipment. On the other hand, she takes kindly to his confidence. However, she was never sure what to make of his smile.
Jonny Maxis \\ ☺
"Hah! I have to admit. Jonny's not bad. It's not everyday you meet someone who can throw back a witty comeback every time we meet eyes."
Skye didn't take too kindly to Jonny's initial attempt at impressing her with his illusions, throwing at him a string of sarcastic comments which, to her surprise, he took fairly well. While she has a dislike for all things "too supernatural", so long as Jonny did not push his boundaries of teasing her for her dislike of his powers, they hold a rather... "friendly" relationship, if friendly is what you call throwing witty comments at each other each time they meet.
Seth Alrich \\ ☺
"Oh the Incredible Hulk.. We have to work together a lot. But I promise you, if he 'borrows' my equipment without asking me one more time, I'll fry him!"
The bond between these two are fairly close and often humorous, given that their jobs clash a lot backstage and both of them having to see each other fairly often each day. Their similar personalities started their relationship off in a good start, but of course their jobs would often push them in each other's way. Even though she sometimes requires his help, she often refuses to ask. Her obsession with her equipment also makes her take a possessive hold over them and his attempt to "borrow" her equipment sometimes drives her to the edge.
Shae Hayze \\ ◑
"Ghost Girl? I'm not so sure about that one.. As long as she keeps those voodoo magic away from me.."
Skye and Shae aren't very well acquainted, usually greeting with just a wave or two. Ghosts are on the top list of things Skye would not like to see, and Shae's shy personality did not really help make their bond work.
Jack Parker \\ ☺ ♥?
"I would have to praise him for his patience to put up with me. Not many can do that."
Skye perhaps gets the most interaction with Jack out of any other members outside of the Stage Crew. Being the Technical Hand can be stressful, and constant trips to the bar table has proven to be inevitable. While not much for socializing, Skye took a liking to the bartender for his patience and the amusement he seems to provide, preferring his company to many others. To her, Jack is both interesting and amusing, but if he teleports into her Control Room one more time, she will not promise no snappy comments.
Skye Solana \\ ♥
"What's not to love? I'm a genius."
Last edited by TheHuntress on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheHuntress
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Dancer \\ Hypnotic Vision \\ 19 \\ Vivacious, Quirky & Big-Hearted

Diana Pride \\ ☺◑
Diana and Feliciana aren't the closest of people, but Ana definitely thinks highly of the other brunette. If she were to enter a room and see her, Ana would not hesitate to start a conversation or at least greet her.

Feliciana Moretti \\☺♥ ☠
At the end of the day, no one is going to dislike, like, or love you as much as you do for yourself. And while, yes, she has her moments, she does have love for herself. It's kinda a given, especially considering the fact that her entire family is in America.

Hannah Masters \\ ☺◑
Feliciana definitely has a great deal of respect for Hannah and in a way, looks up to the older woman. Can you blame her? In a way, the maturity that Hannah has is something that Feliciana only wishes she had grasp of. Some part of her is aware that, if needed, she could trust Hannah. They aren't the closest, but something about the older brunette causes Ana to think highly of her.

Jonny Maxis \\☺♥◑
Just to start off, it is safe to say that Feliciana does in fact like Jonny. She is actually attracted to him and yes, she was that chick that fell for one of his lines and winded up in bed with him. And it's not like many see that her behavior towards him as changed; she babbles around everyone! She just...there's almost disappointment in her actions.

Juliette Everett \\ ☺☺
It astounds Feliciana herself that she was able to befriend a girl who is rather different from herself, but she benefits greatly from this relationship. Juliette is someone Ana can talk to on a regular basis about all that ails her and not have to feel guilty for burdening the girl. And that's a good thing considering she has so much to say about more personal matters and doesn't say them. So, she loves Juliette and plus, they talk about so many TV shows and Feliciana is trying so hard to get Juliette to create at least a Tumblr page.

Lynnette Adams \\ ☺☺
To put it plainly, Lynette is definitely one of her closest friends in the UK - period. Ana adores spending time with Lynn and just being able to be energetic and happy and at one with herself with the other girl. For Feliciana, Lynn is the sister she never had. Her toughness is definitely admired. Ana, in turn, helps calm Lynn down when the girl becomes emotionally unstable. Ana feels as though she can confide in the waitress and only hopes that the feeling is mutual.

Seth Alrich \\☺◑♥
Feliciana doesn't know when it occurred or even how it occurred, but she has developed a slight crush on the attractive handy man of the theater. It's not too hard to see why; he's attractive and given her constant Freudian slips, it wouldn't be surprising if even he knows that she is very much attracted to him. They aren't the closest of people, but she does not hesitate in asking him about his day and seeing how he feels whenever the moment occurs.

Last edited by ChloeB223 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChloeB223
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pazzi on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Juliette Everett
Front of House/General Organiser \\ Enhanced Memory \\ 22 \\ Reserved, Intelligent, Patient

Feliciana Moretti \\ (Symbol here)

Pazzi
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Bartender \\ Teleportation \\ 22 \\ Caring, Reliable, Sharp-Witted

Ashton Dumont \\ ◑
TBD

Diana Pride \\ ☺
"Dee's a stubborn girl. I keep telling her there's no way she can make me like vegetables but she keeps trying to show me new dishes. I wish her luck; she has 22 years of shitty food to compete with."

After noticing how unhealthy Jack's lunches were, Dee made it a mission to show him better alternatives. He went along with it, taking the opportunity to get to know his coworker and soon enough, they developed a friendship out of it. Being cooks, they also occasionally swap recipes and dishes over conversation.

Don Lakelin \\ ☺
"Honestly, sometimes I catch myself thinking of Don as a brother."
Don and Jack are perhaps the closest to each other at the theatre, often found trading stories and tidbits from their respective jobs over a drink or two. Their friendship is effortless and natural, making it hard for Jack to remember a time when they weren't friends.

Feliciana Moretti \\ ◑
TBD

Gideon Tomsit \\ ☺
"Lou's a great guy, honestly. People think he's a slacker but the guy just has problems pacing himself. And the indifference, that's reserved for strangers. If you're a friend, he'll try his best to help when you're in a bind. I worry about him though..he's not the secure, cheerful guy everyone thinks he is. He hides it well, but I know him enough to know better."

Hannah Masters \\ ◑
TBD

Haydn Benton \\ ◑
TBD

Jonny Maxis \\ ◑
"We get along, but that's about it. Don't get me wrong, Jonny's a fun guy but sometimes his jokes go too far. Hurting people, accidentally or not, doesn't win any points in my book."

Having brought up Jack's past upon one of their first meetings, the two have started on the wrong foot. Defensively, as well as in attempt to avoid disrupting the group harmony, Jack's put on a bit of facade when it comes to Jonny. He likes the guy sure, he just wish he'd watch his tongue.

Juliette Everett \\ ◑
TBD

Lynnette Adams \\ ◑
TBD

Seth Alrich \\ ◑
TBD

Shae Hayze \\ ◑
TBD

Skye Solana \\ ♥☺
"Skye? She's...impressive for sure. Smart, independent, hilarious to boot."

It didn't take long for Jack to develop a special sort of feeling toward Skye, despite having only spoken the few times she would visit the bar in serious need of a break. Though he is very perceptive of other people's feelings, he's not as aware of his own, mistaking his feelings for friendship. To some, it's obvious he's sweet on the girl, but for most, they consider it his usual, amicable behaviour.
Last edited by rdaydreamer on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rdaydreamer
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Don Lakelin
Potion Seller \\ Potion Crafting \\ 22 \\ Intelligent, Optimistic, Socially Awkward

Ashton Dumont \\ ◑

Diana Pride \\ ☺
"She can be a little impatient sometimes, but you can understand why with some of the customers she gets."

Feliciana Moretti \\ ♥
"Feliciana is just so vibrant and nice. There's not really anything not to like about her."
Feliciana was one of the first people to greet Don when he first started his work and Don appreciated that. This led to a crush on the girl, which doesn't help at all when talking to her.

Gideon Tomsit \\ ◑

Hannah Masters \\

Haydn Benton \\ ◑
"If there is one person who I'm wary of at the Amaroff, it's Haydn. I just get this feeling from him..."
The few times Don and Haydn have talked, it was always for less then five minutes. Don finds Haydn rude, but usually keeps his mouth shut about it, not wanting to pick a fight with someone who can control fire.
Jack Parker \\ ☺
"Jack is pretty awesome. Just an all around great guy."
Jack is definitely Don's best friend at the Amaroff. Since they do similar jobs, they sometimes like to teach each other little things about their jobs and they bonded that way. Jack and Don are just similar enough to where they get each other, but not similar enough to make the friendship boring.

Jonny Maxis \\ ◑
"I don't really have anything against him. He's just not the type of guy I usually get along with."
Jonny reminds Don of everybody who said something about him in high school. He doesn't like that thought, but he can't help but associate the two. If the opportunity arises though, he'd probably try to befriend him.

Lynnette Adams \\ ☺

Seth Alrich \\ ◑

Shae Hayze \\ ◑☺
"Shae's pretty closed off. I try to talk to her when I can, but she's distant from most people."
From the first day at the Amaroff, Don wanted to make friends with everyone he could. Shae was a difficult situation since she was so closed off, but Don eventually got through to her enough that he'd count her among his friends, but not the closest.

Skye Solana \\ ☺♥
"Skye has a lot going for her. Brains, looks, razor sharp wit..."
Skye and Don definitely get along alright, but Don has a hard time talking with her sometimes due to the fact he likes her. He hasn't acted out on these feelings because he thinks Jack has similar feelings and doesn't want to complicate their friendship.

GreenPegg
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!