Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola

Relationship Thread

a part of “Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Vongola Guardian

Code: Select all
[center][size=200] ♣ NAME HERE ♣ [/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img] IMAGE HERE [/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
][size=150][u] ♣ Reida Sawada [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♣ roy Takumi [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♣ Vincenzo Vongola[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♣ Trevor Sawada[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♣ Shaji Ai [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♣  Akio Yamada[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♣  Rosa Kuromaku[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

Rizzo Guardian

Code: Select all
[center][size=200] ♠ NAME HERE ♠ [/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img] IMAGE HERE [/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
][size=150][u] ♠ Alastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♠ Tyde Rumerio[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♠Althaia Rizzo  [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♠Elysia [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u]♠ Kurai Rin[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♠ ??? [/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]

[size=150][u] ♠ Cornelius V. Roquet[/u][/size] || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
[i]FEELINGS HERE[/i]
Last edited by Akionakamura on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:25 pm

♣ Akio Yamada [/font]

] ♣ Reida Sawada || "Reida Is an awesome person to be around"
After only begin around her for a short time i can see why the 10th chose her to become the head of the Vongola family. Actually she reminds me of him in more ways then one even I can see he is going to be a great leader . As much as I don't like being told what to do I don't mind it as much when she is the one doing it....... Weird right?

♣ ??? || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

♣ ??? || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

♣ Trevor Sawada || "I never as so much gotten a chuckle from him."
Despite telling him my best jokes i can never get anything from him. He reminds me of Ai, but like 1000 times worst. I know i can get him to laugh i just have to try harder.

♣ Shaji Ai || Ai?....... Oh, you mean our Mist Guardian!I always forget about her.
I tend to forget they she is around most of the time. I have tried quite often to talk and joke around with her, but it he always reacts in weird way ,it's I'm talking to a machine. I can never tell how she feels...... It's kinda creepy if you think about it.

♣ Rosa Kuromaku || "She is always soooooo mean to me."
All she every talks about his how much she hates other people, but I'm not buying it. I know deep down she really does like us, and I'm not going to stop until I get her to admit that she really does care about us.
Last edited by Akionakamura on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:39 am

Alastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo

♠ Alastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo || "Sometimes even I find it hard to trust myself."
;)

♠ Cornelius V. Roquet || "He is loyal, but can he fill the role vacated by Lia?"
I hand-picked Lia myself. She was an excellent guardian and an unequivocal combat artist where it came to flame combat, especially where the aliens were concerned. I disapproved of her penchant to throw herself into harm's way for the off chance of saving a stranger's life... and it got her killed. This Cornelius, he does seem a tad more sensible, though there are times where he is more "aggressive" like Tyde, and times where is loud and bratty like my kid siblings. An interesting personality to say the least.

We'll see if he can live up to my expectations.

♠ Althaia Rizzo || "It's not that I don't like chess... more than I'd rather play chess with people's lives."
Unnerving at times, but always the happy one. Can always be counted on for a smile. Her abilities are extremely useful. Our veritable ace in the hole. She is apt to get on my nerves at times, but it's nothing I can't handle. All in stride, I always say. It does get a tad irksome when she accidentally cancels my flames, but we manage.

♠ Elysia || "The Rizzo's very own sleeping beauty."
Elysia, a valued comrade and the successful result of experimentation. I'm fairly sure she's a result of the AEP, though I'd have to check on that. She's a nice girl, though I'd be lying if didn't say her ability to be reset wasn't somewhat convenient. It does get me wondering where her allegiances truly lie, however.

♠ Kurai Rin || "Quiet. I like quiet."
Meaningless conversations tends to bore me, so being around such a serene presence in this busy noisy little world is quite relaxing. Her ability to adapt to the flame types of our enemies will make her an invaluable ally in the coming battles. She is the exact opposite of my adopted younger sister, Miku, who is loud and boisterous.

Alongside Maschenny, it was Kurai, using Dark Matter to adopt properties of the Space flame, that assisted me in executing Space Requiem.

♠ Tyde Rumerio || "Tyde and I go way back."
Still not sure exactly when we met. I'd just been accepted into the Rizzo main household when he appeared, though I noticed him watching during Maschenny's tournament. Seemed to be enamored by my crass actions. I really do abhor getting my hands dirty like that. Still, Tyde has proven time and time again to be one of my most reliable allies. Follows orders—usually—and though he tends to fly off the handle, he can be reined in.

When a target needs to be annihilated, I call Tyde.

♠ ??? || "Where are you, Star?"
Last edited by Xunnamius on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:16 am

Trevor Sawada

♣ Reida Sawada || "Rei! ...da. Hi."
Reida's nice. She's really cool and funny and kind and smart and always smells nice, though she'd hit me if I called her "Rei" without the "da"... or if I tried to slack off or skip school. Boo. But I'm not lying, she really is kind. Whenever my head hurt and I couldn't sleep, she'd take us to the mansion's sun room and we'd just gaze at the stars until I dozed off. And there's times when something is bothering her, but she's too strong to talk about it. She keeps claiming that she made me "smile," but I don't believe it.

I'll protect her no matter what.

♣ Troy Takumi || "Woah. That's pretty."
Troy's art. It's fun to watch him paint. He's really good. I've sat for hours before and just stared as he worked. It's just... it's—it's like... like I've seen it all somewhere before. Some of his really cool works... before he finishes them... I know what the completed piece will look like, even if it's only half-done when I see it. I dunno. It's weird. He seems like a peaceful guy, and he says it's his job to protect Reida, so I like him.

♣ Rosa Kuromaku || "Rosa and Reida are odd around each other."
Rosa... I don't think she likes me very much, but I don't know why. She doesn't seem to like Reida more though. I don't really think she likes anyone at all. She can be mean sometimes, but she can also be really kind too... in her own way. She really seems to enjoy her dolls, which I know Reida doesn't like. She really likes those dolls though. Maybe if I could just see one, I could figure out why... but I don't think Rosa would like that at all.

♣ Shaji Ai || "Shaji... she's really nice, but kinda weird I guess."
Something about Shaji... I'm not sure. When the 10th first introduced her, Reida walked right over but I hesitated. It's like... sometimes I see things on or around her that aren't really there. It makes my head ache to think about. Still, she's weird like me, so it's usually relaxing to be around her.

♣ Akio Yamada || "Aki, he's really cool and stuff."
I've never actually seen a sword in real life before, but Akio's looks amazing. Even though he's blind, it's still like he can see. It's really interesting, but I haven't asked him about it yet. He does have some weird scars, too. They look kinda painful. Kinda weird that the rain guardian dislikes rain, but I dislike it too, so we both tend to avoid it when we can.

♣ Vincenzo Vongola || "Veevee, can you teach me how to fight like you do? Please?"
Vi, hmm. She's different. She's strong, like Reida, but cold, like Rosa. It's hard to know what's going through her mind at any given time, which makes her interesting to be around. She's a really good fighter, though. I saw for myself once.

♣ Trevor Sawada || "Agh, my head hurts..."
What do I think of myself? Um... well, I wonder if my parents miss me. You know, my blood parents. Not that I don't like the Sawadas or anything.

What did I do that was so bad that I got abandoned?
Last edited by Xunnamius on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:18 am

♣ Shaji Ai ♣

♣ Reida Sawada || "She is my Boss."
Due to my agreement with the Tenth, I am completely loyal to the Boss. While my mission is of the highest priority, the Boss's safety is my second highest priority as I am her Guardian and she is my only reliable master at this current time. Before the Tenth's death, I had only met her once before when she was younger. I'm not entirely sure what the Tenth's intentions were when he had me meet his grandchildren during one of our discussions, but at the time I had no idea that I would become her Guardian. Nonetheless, I shall serve her to the best of my ability, regardless of her own capabilities. After all, if she's to become the head of the Vongola, I am going to have to rely on her for the sake of my mission.

♣ Roy Takumi || "Proficiency with art is a useless talent."
It would be much more satisfying if the Storm guardian had a little more dedication toward the Boss. It appears he has a great talent in the visual arts, something of which I will likely never be able to appreciate as more than a form of communication. Therefore, I believe his dedication is going toward an unnecessary skill. Indeed, using his specialized Box Weapons, he has some unique combat ability, but I would desire that he is a bit more selfless.

♣ Trevor Sawada || "His expression appears to be in imitation of my own."
It appears that he is the youngest guardian, second only to myself. While my own biological age is irrelevant, I am concerned that Trevor may be too young to uphold the task as Guardian. Nonetheless, he was chosen by the Tenth just as I have been and he knows the Boss well. It appears that no information exist upon him before the time he had encountered the Tenth. I've drawn a few hypotheses about him but I have yet to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

♣ Akio Yamada || "Perhaps he could use an extra eye."
The Rain Guardian appears to be very capable despite his impairment. I feel this impairment may be detrimental toward his own performance overall. Nonetheless, it appears that his utility toward the Vongola exists beyond the physical. Perhaps through his mentality is how he benefits the rest of the guardians. I, myself, had once been in a similar state after all. He appears to be an essential guardian, yet I cannot quite understand the meaning behind his meaningless discussion.

♣ Vincenzo Vongola || "She would make a great probe."
Of all the Guardians, I feel that she is the most reliable. Her combat prowess is very commendable and she isn't easily influenced by emotional prejudices. Her body is strong and so is her mind. I can only hope her loyalty is equally as strong. I, personally, would wish to have the same capabilities as her. I'm sure she would understand inhuman values like my own.

♣ Rosa Kuromaku || "It seems she too creates artificial beings."
While her abilities are commendable, her devotion to the Boss needs much improvement. She appears to have a repulsion to other human beings, which is not a common trait among her kind. In fact, I would say her attraction to inanimate effigies is unusual and possibly unhealthy for a human being like herself. I hoped to make contact with her, but she has taken to insulting me to attempt to repel me. Upon realization that I would not disperse, she dismissed herself. I do not feel she will be a reliable factor to count on in my decision making.

♣ Shaji Ai? || "She was the body I was given and she will serve me with her life."
I feel that her physical capabilities are too limited for me to effectively make use of. Her mentality is equally as weak, being afraid of fire and not being able to handle violence well. Her body was in terrible shape before I had received it and under my control, I have made her into what she is now. I feel leaving this body will harm her more than it will do her good, as I have been able to maintain her physical form better than any human being possibly could, a body without decay. Knowing of her origins, she would be better off being left on a space vessel than in the current time frame in my current situation. Nonetheless, I shall keep to the promise I had made to the Tenth, even if it means giving up my own life and risking hers. I trust my Boss will know what to do with her when I am terminated.
Last edited by Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm

♣ Rosa Kuromaku ♣

♣ Reida Sawada || "She's honestly pathetic."
Ah yes, her. Reida Sawada. Somehow, I just find her disgusting, with that happy-go-lucky attitude of hers. I mean, she's going to be the Vongola head? Whatever has the so-called great king of the underworld become? Honestly, just everything about her, I just hate it, it's difficult to think of anything in specific... Oh, that's right, she hates dolls. Honestly, she caught a glimpse of the inside of my bag, where I kept a few of my favorite dolls, and she nearly fainted! Honestly, I can't believe her. I hate her! Well, at least I know how to keep her away from me.

♣ Troy Takumi || "Paint me a Cloud, hmm?"
Now, he's something all right. Obviously, you can't talk about him if you don't talk about art. Personally, I have no interest in painting, I thinking dollmaking in itself is an art on its own. But really, it seems art is all he's good at and all he cares about. Yeah, that's going to get you somewhere in your life. What a shut-in he is. He's an underachiever, that's what he is, and I hate underachievers. Just being skilled in painting doesn't make you perfect at all. Really, all painters are the same, they have no sense of importance or true resolve. They merely think of themselves as observers. Well, Troy, let me tell you something; you're a Guardian and this independence you seem to love so much means absolutely nothing as the Storm Guardian. Now, why don't you paint a portrait of myself?

♣ Vincenzo Vongola || "You think you're sooo perfect, huh?!"
Oh, her. The one who thinks she's 'all that'. I hate her the most. She just thinks she's sooo powerful, oh, but she has such a terrible attitude. Like, she ignores people all the time, pretending she's all emotionless and such. Like, really? You're not impressing anybody. Ugh, just seeing her makes me so mad. It's not that I'm jealous of her or anything, I just hate her! Honestly, somebody needs to put this girl in her place. Make way for the real Guardians, loser!

♣ Trevor Sawada || "He's quiet, that's good."
To be perfectly honest, I like him best out of all the Guardians. He's quiet, a little awkward and bothers me the least. He doesn't go around making a fool of himself by smiling like an idiot all over the place. I guess I just don't like how defensive he is over Reika, seeing as they aren't even related. Just maybe I'd let him play with one of my dolls sometime, you know, if he asked or something. He seems to think I don't like him though, why the hell would he think that?

♣ Shaji Ai || "I don't like her dead eyes."
What a freak, let me tell you. I mean, if she's in the room, you completely forget she exists and she takes things super seriously. I mean, I suppose I like her etiquette and she's clearly not that stupid, although she's clearly lacking something in the common sense department. Of course, when she actually talks to you, she speaks in this real annoying robotic tone of voice, and she'll go on and on and on. Not to mention she really stares, like, a lot. Does the chick think she's a robot or an alien or something? She's probably what you get when you do nothing but sit on a couch and watch sci-fi movies all day.

♣ Akio Yamada || "Who are you impressing, Batman?"
Oh boy, is he ever annoying. He thinks he's the funniest person in the world, pul-lease. And who is he kidding with this honor code of his? News flash: blind people can't fight, at least not fairly. Oh, and get this, one time, this blind kid tried guessing my weight! I mean, sure he got it right, but that's besides the point. The point is, who the hell does he think he is?! Or rather, who does he think I am? I wonder if he's deaf as well, as I am clearly a lady.
Last edited by Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 am

♠ Tyde Rumerio ♠ [/font]

] ♠ Alastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo || "A man after my own heart. He's so.... So.... So COOL!!!!"
My friend for as long as I've been allotted to make friends. From the very first day I saw him. Ever since I saw his expression through the behavior of blood splatter I've made it point to be by his side. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty, but the thing is that he will anytime of any day. I like that about him. His powers also impress to a higher level than any tale of vongola. I get so ampt up just thinking how he will kill a person using the space flame. So elegant, beautiful, and cool to highest level. Secretly, I wouldn't mind him being the one who kills me, but for now, I just enjoy hanging around. When I tell you that fun can't even describe the experience, know that I'm not joking please. *sigh* I hope I find a woman as powerful and bloodthirsty, but since he himself is a guy, I'm good with him just being my best friend.

♠ Tyde Rumerio || "I am the ending. Even if it's only my own."
I'm misunderstood I believe, but that's okay. I like myself. In the end of the day, that's all that matters. People should like themselves more, no matter the little thoughts that they have. I have a lot of little ones. Though, to answer the all mighty question, I am not ashamed of myself, my thoughts, nor my actions. I will continue to do as I do, no matter what it is. That is, until the glorious day I cease breathing.

♠Althaia Rizzo || "Innocent does the wolf in sheeps clothing look. MAyber her herself doesn't even know, but I can feel something really sweet brewing inside."
Honestly I am quite surprised myself that she made my friends list. One, because it would seem that she wouldn't talk to me knowing my own intentions towards a mass string of walking corpses. Still, she avoids that list by showing signs of being something great herself. Not sure when or even if it will happen, but I sure hope those blood red eyes of hers don't lie. Either way, even if she did end up disappointing me in the end, she still has power. Truly I wonder what art she can make with such techniques.

♠Elysia || "A clear example of a person I can approve of."
Usually, if you put most of the weak corporeal beings known as humans in her position, they would freak, or go into a stammer. In most cases, they might even shut down and become lost to the world. However, I gotta say I am surprised. Even though I doubt she knows enough about the current world to be of much help, she still has this aura about her. Sure she's nice, but that's not what I mean. She has the nerve. It's sad that a lot of people are missing it, but she has it. Now all I gotta do is wait to see what comes of it.

♠ Kurai Rin || "Her eyes... They speak to me. I'm sure by looking at them their not as black as I thought before, but I still like the emptiness."
Well, she's quiet, but I don't mind. I made my own image of her and I'm sticking with it. She seems to be young at the moment, so there's nothing anyone can do about it, but I think if she were older, she'd see the joy in the gifts we all have. Call it an itch in my senses, but I believe she can be pretty gruesome if we let her, but, for now, let's let her enjoy her childhood.

♠ NamimoriCornelius V. Roquet || "This guy... THIS GUY!!!!!! Is totes awesome."
Man, where do I start? At first he just seemed like a cool person to hang around and he wasn't put off by me, so usually I get along with people like him. That was before I became aware of his other how should I say, extracurricular activities. He's like two friends in one, and I really like the one that's kept under wraps. Not to mention since his powers are all lights and pew pew, he makes some awesome shows. They really compliment the screams of his victims.

♠ ??? || [color=choose color]"CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"[/color]
FEELINGS HERE
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:46 pm

♣ Reida Sawada || "Oh, I'm not that great, really."
Asking people what they think of themselves is a little mean, you know. I try to be confident about myself, though. After all, I've got a lot of people looking up to me now. No time for negativity!

♣ Troy Takumi || "There's no way I could paint the way he does."
Troy is so creative! Now....if only he could put the motivation has to create things into doing some actual work now and then. He seems to only have interest in things that he enjoys. Not that that's a bad thing, of course! It's just that everyone has to do something they don't like some times to accomplish their goals. He tends to make things more difficult than they should be for the sake of having fun. He is just a kid, I suppose...

♣ Vincenzo Vongola || "Oohh....She's so cool.."
V.V's the oldest out of all of us. I know I'm supposed to be the boos and all, but I feel a little weird giving her orders. She has a really mature aura to her, though I have noticed that she tends to space out a lot. It has me curious as to what's on her mind, but I don't want to intrude. Now that I think about it, I feel like I'm more cautious around her than I am with the others. She's a little, how should I put it...intimidating? I guess I just don't want to let her down.

♣ Trevor Sawada || "Speaking of my brother, I wonder if he has homework to do.."
Sure, we're not relatives by blood, but he was my first friend who was actually around my age. Even if we don't share the same blood, he's still my little brother. I admit, I wasn't the happiest when I found out that he was chosen for the Sun Guardian role. Being a Guardian is dangerous, after all! I'd rather he just go to school and be a normal kid. He's not the most vocal person in the world, but I'm sure he could make a lot of friends if he tried. I just don't know what I'd do with myself if he ever got hurt. He's really a little sweetheart, but don't tell him I told you that, heh heh~

♣ Shaji Ai || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

♣ Akio Yamada || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE

♣ Rosa Kuromaku || "CHARACTER QUOTE HERE"
FEELINGS HERE
Last edited by BespectacledBeauty on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 am

ImageAlastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo || "He is my master, is he not?"
When I opened my eyes for the first time, what I saw was him behind that glass. Then, I was told that I would be under his care for I am his Flame Guardian, the Comet. I believe I should question how that came to be, where I am, and why I cannot remember anything else but my name and this frozen flame inside me. But, somehow I felt that this happened before, yet it couldn't be... Still, I was oddly calm, that is right. I would believe in this mysterious sense. So, I smiled at him and from that point, I stayed by his side, hoping he could... Wait, what was I hoping him to be?

ImageTyde Rumerio || "A man with great love to life."
He is the one Master Rizzo asks when a person is needed to be eliminated. He is a very capable man for the task. That is why many had said he is a scary man who seeks and delivers death. Someone that people should stay away from including me as they say. But, what I see is someone who sees life's purpose. He moves to the rhythm set upon no one else but himself. What is scary about that? It is like they are scared of life itself. He is simply living to the fullest that he could possibly do. I admire that about him and wish that one day he will reach the destination he desires to have.

ImageAlthaia Rizzo || "The rabbit who jumped over the moon."
Always with a smile on her face, she brightens the place with her appreciation to the simplest and the littlest of things. Though, I had noticed she sometimes causes dissatisfaction to Master Rizzo through the abundance of happiness she exudes or the cancellation of flames, but it is nothing but of an innocent mistake. I believe she is a fresh breath of air which alludes me to a meadow of flowers, peaceful and warm. Even if she appears to be conflicted of the darkness she believes inside of her, I know she will overcome it for she is the moon of the rabbit that will shine most in the shadows.

ImageElysia || "I am simply... stuck."
I am uncertain of myself. All I have are the memories I am gathering of the now. They say that the past molds who we are now. Yet, I do not know mine. So, how can I be me? I do wonder if the me in the past would acknowledge the me now. Or, am I the same like before or have I changed? Will it be fine for me to look forward and abandon the past? Will I not regret? I sound very complicated are I not? I think so myself as well. I take two steps forward and then take one step backwards, completely still. But, I think that is fine, because I get to be with them, with everyone. And perhaps, I... What was it again? Silly me.

ImageKurai Rin || "Like a doll, silently watching us."
Strong. That is without doubt despite her youth. I believe she thinks that being a child is something of a weakness, but I have a different opinion about it. This is her strength. Many of us have forgotten what is to be a child and it is not an excuse for her not to be taken seriously. It also allows me to recall something though, I am not certain what it is. My only wish is that she would be able to enjoy her childhood in the ways she desires. Being a Flame Guardian is not easy, but she is able to which allows me to believe, she will be just fine. She is a void that will adapt to time and make it her own light.

ImageAnnalise "Anna" Cortega || "She is like still water. She runs very deep."
Never to be faulted in her duties. She is dependable and apt to her tasks. Many are intimidated by her as she is serious and duty-bound. She is loyal to Master Rizzo making her a formidable and dedicated Star Guardian. As for me, I believe she is a kind person and only desire to make sure everything is in order. If that was so, there would be less troubles and all could enjoy a moment of peace. I do still worry about her own welfare as she does not take a moment to rest from her duties, a reprieve would not be too much, I hope for her. After all, a star so beautiful should not flicker as she guides all in the time of darkness.

ImageCornelius V. Roquet || "So bright, he does not even notice."
Ever so lively and energetic, I cannot help but be swept by him at times. Master Rizzo still uncertain if he could fill the gap left by Lia. He acts as a child, but it is fine as he does his duties. At times, I wonder if he had grieved properly, but he had differently. He focuses on the road ahead while honoring the past. My concern is his other self, a separation exists which means a distortion. I believe he will be stronger if he accepts it as a part of who he has been and who he is now. He will someday after all, he is able to smile with his childish silliness and move forward with a brilliance none like any other.
Last edited by Pandora's Melancholy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:34 am

ImageAlastor Lorenzo Koenig Rizzo || "You're talking about the Black Prince tan?"
What do I feel about him tan? I just need to protect him no matter what tan. Throw everything you want at him but, I won't let anyone or anything hurt him tan! There's no question about it tan! I don't need him to like me or anything tan. It would just be weird if we become best buddies or anything tan. He's supposed to be my rival in love or something tan. It's just not cool tan. I should hate him tan, Huh? I like him tan?! Shut up tan! It's not like that tan! But, I can see why she liked him a lot tan. It's the least I can do for her tan. Anyway, that's the end of this talk tan!

ImageTyde Rumerio || "Oh, Ty-Ty tan! He's my brother-in-arms tan!."
Come on, you gotta admit it tan! He's so cool with those zoom-zoom powers of his tan! Then, going kaboom tan! So freaking amazing tan! He's also my playmate tan! We play games and he doesn't tell me off or tell me not to do this tan! He also comes with me to those amusement parks and conventions tan! He is definitely the bestest tan! What tan? He's creepy tan? Nah tan! It's like saying that strawberry shortcake is bitter tan! Killing people tan? So what tan? And if he's scary, what about me tan? Am I not scary tan? I make things go kaplowe tan!

ImageAlthaia Rizzo || "Hey smiley is cancelling my flames again tan!."
She's a rabbit tan. I give her all of my carrots tan. It's not a big deal tan! I'm good like that tan. Hmm tan? I don't like carrots tan? That's not true tan! Where did you hear that from tan? *coughs* Anyway, she likes flowers like me tan so, I take her to places where there are a lots of them tan. It's pretty boring cooped up inside the house anyway tan. I do get annoyed with her sometimes when she cancels my flame when I'm having fun, saying it's dangerous tan. Huh tan? She's not a rabbit, but a monster tan? So, that makes her like a Wallace and Gromit, curse of the were-rabbit tan? So cool tan!

ImageElysia || "If I have a mother, I think it would be someone like her tan."
You know those fairy tales where there are kind, beautiful, and elegant mothers, tan? She's like them, but she's better, because she's true tan. I'm always being told to be more mature, but she would just softly smile at me tan. Then, pat me in the head and that's all tan. But, she's very scary when she's serious tan. She's scarier than the boss-man tan! Don't tell her I told you that tan! She spaces out tan? Yeah, but it's normal right tan? She can't remember anything about her past tan. She doesn't know if she has parents, like me tan. That's why I get those butterflies and music boxes for her tan! She likes them tan!

ImageKurai Rin || "Rara, come on already let's play tan! You're the kid here tan!"
Tooooo quiet tan! She needs excitement in her life tan! All she does is sit there and read books all the time tan. She should go out and explore tan! Books are created because of the things people experience outside tan! What tan? I sounded intelligent tan? Hey tan! Did you think I was dumb or something tan!? Hmph! That's why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover tan! Anyway back to the topic tan. She's cold tan? I should get a blanket and heater then tan! Huh, it's not that tan? Ahh... you mean cold personality tan... Nah, she's just shy like a cat tan... I want to see Kuro already tan! Rara make Kuro come out tan!

ImageAnnalise "Anna" Cortega || "Gah, the Matron is back tan! Run away tan!"
That Matron is out to get me tan! She's way too serious and won't allow me to have fun tan! Confiscating my toys and games tan! She said I was a moron tan! I'm no moron tan! It's not like I'm doing anything, so I can relax and have fun tan! Then, she'll give me more work when I'm done tan! She's the devil tan! She really is tan! Huh tan? Devil have horns tan? Well, if not the devil tan... She's just very serious tan! I told her she'll have wrinkles because of what she's doing tan! I was worried for her tan! Then, she dumped me with more work tan! She's here tan? Wah tan! Run for your lives tan!

ImageCornelius V. Roquet || "I'm the one who'll make your hearts go bam-bam tan."
About myself tan? If you're into games, anime, and all those fun stuff tan. Then, I'm your guy tan! I'll also like going to amusement parks so, I suggest you take me there on our first date and give me lots of chocolate tan! Huh, what are you looking at tan? The white patch tan? Hey, don't touch it tan! You--- What a wonderful looking playmate you are. Would you care for some game with me? I promise it will be truly worthwhile. Though, I have one request from you. I would like to hear you laugh as if you are squealing for your life. *patch put back* Huh, why are you shaking tan? Oohhh chocolates tan!
Last edited by Pandora's Melancholy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 am

♣ Troy Takumi ♣

] ♣ Reida Sawada || "The boss...that's pretty bossy."
Reida is actually a pretty girl. When I first heard from Hayato that I'll be serving the 11th, I had no idea she'd be a girl and only 2 years older than me. She harps on me about behaving more and not "vandalizing" places, but I'm sure she loves my art. I tone my behavior down a bit for her when she's around, she is the boss you know? Her safety comes before mine as Hayato drilled in my head since he was the 10th's right hand man.
♣ Troy Takumi || "Best Ever."
What more can I say other than how great I am?

♣ Vincenzo Vongola || "Way too stiff. Cmon take a joke sometimes Vincenzo" *Gets punched in the shoulder*
I think Vincenzo is strong, calm, and extremely confident. I admire that about her, but as a result of this, she's way too stiff. I've often played pranks, made jokes, and tried to make her laugh her and there, but she usually gives me the stale face or isn't amused. I sometimes try to paint things to make her happy, but alas even I haven't reached that feat.

♣ Trevor Sawada || "My partner in crime, little Trev."
Trevor is the only other guardian that I'm actually older than so I see him as his little brother. He barely smiles, is often quiet, and doesn't express much, but it's enjoyable being around him and showing him things. He's often interested in my art and is one of the few people who'll sit and watch me draw hours at a time.

♣ Shaji Ai || "I support everyone being free to express themselves but....she's weird."
Shaji has always seemed a little distance or strange to me. I've never really connected with her, but we've had a couple of awkward conversations her and there. I asked her was she interested in art and she told me that it was an 'unnecessary skill'. She's probably just a real sheltered girl, she'll grow out of it.

♣ Akio Yamada || "Hey bro, what are we getting into today?"
It's always fun hanging out with Akio. He's a tad bit mischievous and I love pranks, fun,and basically amusement. There was one time he caught me vandalizing an area of the Vongola's; however, he didn't report me. Instead he grabbed a spray can and joined and we both fled away. I look up to him as a big brother in a scene, he's the only one I'll admit is a 'little' cooler than me.

♣ Rosa Kuromaku || "I'll paint you without your dolls. They scare me."
Just being honest with myself, I really enjoy being around Rosa; however, our behaviors with each other say the opposite on the surface. She's a perfectionist that doesn't really care for paintings and artistic expression while valuing her skills, abilities, and...her dolls. I can't quite understand her interests in dolls, but from a different point of view I like art and graffiti so I can't judge. She was quite shocked once when she found out I could play the piano, Hayato helped me master the craft. Other than that, we go back and forth like cats and dogs sometimes but get along at the end of the day.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!