Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War »

Players Wanted: 18+, 1x1 Multi. Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for 1 on 1 roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join »

Astrologia Eclipse

Relationships OOC

a part of “Astrologia Eclipse”, a fictional universe by Pantheran.

The Stars are slowly fading into chaos and destruction. The rulers must work together to save Asteria

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astrologia Eclipse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 am

Code:
[original by Verix, modified by Pantheran & Kitty]

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180407/23625d1eeadd87c5c92eb916cee7a3d4.png[/img]
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180407/b7ab000440e8b3d11bc9dcdfbf45af4c.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][size=200][color=transparent] - - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-[/color][/size][/right]
[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   I.[/b][/size]
ARIES [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . . .
-
-
- [/color][/font][/left][i][color=COLOR]“Quote”[/color][/i]

[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. estibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum[/justify]

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   II. [/b][/size]
TAURUS [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . .
-
-

[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. estibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum[/justify]

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   III. [/b][/size]
GEMINI [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   IV. [/b][/size]
CANCER [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   V. [/b][/size]
LEO [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   VI. [/b][/size]
VIRGO [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   VII. [/b][/size]
LIBRA [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   VIII. [/b][/size]
SCORPIO [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   IX. [/b][/size]
SAGITTARIUS [/color][color=transparent]. . .
-
-

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   X. [/b][/size]
CAPRICORN [/color][color=transparent]. . . .
-
-

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   XI. [/b][/size]
AQUARIUS [/color][color=transparent]. . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#faae2a][font=times][size=200] [b]   XII. [/b][/size]
PISCES [/color][color=transparent]. . . . . . . .
-
-

[left][color=#2255A9][font=times][size=200] [b]   XIII. [/b][/size]
OPHIUCHUS [/color][color=transparent]. . . .
-
-

Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Relationships OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sat May 12, 2018 12:45 am

- - -
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“The more I hear of him, the further away I want to stay.”

Dragan is one of those Akai is definitely scared of. Even if they don't know personally, Akai hopes she never have to cross paths with him, as all she she him as is a rampaging and blood carving demon.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
”Just seeing a picture of him chills me to bone.”

Not personally knowing him, Jamarreon is another person in her list of people to stay away from. His aggressive personality and great physical strength make Akai fear for her life.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
“I like having conversations with Cedric but Cellica’s nature get to my nerves.”

First met in their childhood and frequently visiting each other when taken to diplomatic meetings, the three of them became close friends. However Akai prefers Cedric’s calm nature over Cellica's over enthusiastic persona. Discussing with Cedric about her fears has made her be slightly more accepting of herself.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“I wouldn't trust him. Not anymore.”

Cancer is old ally of Leo, however Akai don't trust Nuccolo after he changed his side in the middle of war. Akai feels extremely conflicted about him as where he now is in the same side with her, he chose to join on the biggest enemy of Leo. His changing loyalty makes Akai fear the day he raises his sword against her.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“I' wish for change that never comes”

Akai is really hesitant of herself as a ruler, but would like to grow up to be respected ruler like her father. Most of all she fears failure: failing to keep her people safe or failing to lead her country justly. Deep inside she wishes she had the strength to rise against those who have done her wrong.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She seems like a strong leader. Strength I can only admire.”

Sanctuary is someone Akai looks up to. When she has hard time to adjust to her position as Jonin, another female ruler manages her country with ease. Akai believes she could learn many things from Sanctuary, if she had the courage to ask.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
“He has a special place in my heart. Not just for the star cub, but also for helping me to live with my past.”

Kaveh and Akai have met already on their childhood but it was more of diplomatic friendship. However when Akai lost her husband, her father was planning to marry her to Libra and Kaveh. Neither of them was particularly interested in marrying but were made to meet more often which made them grow close friends.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“He seems kind and quiet. I wouldn't mind to get known to him more.”

Out of all the rulers Einosuke is one of those Akai would like to get known better. She feels like another calm, silent soul to spend time with would help her to find peace and calmness within the war.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
-
-
“Her personal past affects on how she sees the world. And it's not necessarily good thing.”

Akai has never met Anemone personally, but the rumours she has heard of her make her extremely wary of her. Where as she understand Anemone has been able to correct wrongs in her Kingdom, it's the other Kingdoms she worries about as she doesn't want to be caught in yet another war.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“She hasn't attacked us yet, but nothing prevents her from doing it now.”

Akai and Faust rarely interact other than in other rulers diplomatic meetings or celebrations as Leo and Capricorn are old enemies. Akai is wary of Faust especially with the current war and doesn't trust her.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
“He brings nothing but trouble”

After Akai become Jonin she pledged loyalty to Dante just as her father had, to keep Leos safe. However Akai is much more hesitant to go against Dante and fears him, and he knows it. Akai also believes it was part of his plan to poison her father. When meeting, she is polite and tolerates him, but under the calm shell, she wishes she had strength to stop obeying him. However part of her also believes Dante is not as bad person as it seems to outside.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“She’s energetic, but that is what guarantees that spending time with her is always exciting, but exhausting”

Dauphina and Akai are childhood friends. They met when Akai was traveling Pisces with her father and quickly became friends. Seeing the circumstances Dauphina lived in, she also gifted one of her own dolls to her. Later as they became adults their friendship has stayed strong, and Dauphina was even one of the bridesmaids for Akai’s wedding. Now as both of them are new rulers, they do their best to support each other in their decisions.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
-
-
“Loud and outgoing, complete opposite. Being around her drains all my strength.”

Another old diplomatic friendship. With their opposite personalities Akai had never been fond of Nadya and most often finds the way she acts frustrating. However their Kingdoms have been in good terms historically with common enemy and so Akai tries her best to keep up the good relationship.
Last edited by Pantheran on Wed May 16, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Nadya Irne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat May 12, 2018 1:34 am

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Savage.”
Nadya believes Aries, and his country by association, is a brutal, heathen place. This is based purely on stories she has heard and reports of the various murders and violence committed by the current ruler and his people. Their kingdom's diplomatic relations have never been particularly close, and with Aries opposing Ophia in the war, Nadya sees no reason to change this.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Intense.”
While Ophiuchus would not consider Taurus their strongest ally, the respect the other nation and are thankful for the years of support. Nadya personally finds Jamarreon to be a force to be reckoned with. While she wouldn't classify him as a friend yet, she is certainly glad that he is on her side rather than against her.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“An old alliance, and two good friends.”
Ophia has claimed Gemini as an ally for years, with the previous rulers gifting Nadya a pair of esper wings on her coronation. When Cedric and Cellica became Gemini's twin rulers, Nadya sent them a prized snake from Ophia. Nadya maintains a good friendship with both of Gemini's rulers, and their kingdoms continue to work together.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Outdated.”
Once these kingdoms claimed friendship, but that was discarded when Cancer switched sides partway through the war. Ophia, and Nadya, do not forgive easily, and both kingdom and ruler do not take lightly to being betrayed.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Weak.”
Despite previous friendship with Leo's last Jonin, and a personal friendship with Akai, Ophia does not consider Leo an ally. Nadya believes that Akai needs to be a stronger leader and stand up for her people, rather than let herself be ordered around by Aquarius' dictator.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Ouch.”
Nadya once considered Sanctuary a good friend, having gotten to know her while their mother's organised trade and diplomatic affairs. When Nadya became ruler of Ophia their meetings may have thinned, but Nadya still considered Sanctuary, and Virgo, a friend. That ended when Virgo sided with Chamaeleon.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“Lazy.”
Previously, Ophia and Sahjare were on decent terms, but a clashing of ideals - i.e Sahjare's refusal to support Ophia in the war - has seen their diplomatic relationships falter. Nadya has only met Kaveh when they were younger. Though she found him a charming, friendly individual, she believes his ruling style is severally lacking. He will learn that you can't let advisers run your kingdom for you, as Nadya did at a young age.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“I prefer his sisters.”
Nadya does not think much of Scoprio's leader, having preferred his sisters when she visited Scorpio at the onset of the war. Scorpio's refusal to back Ophia no doubt soured her mindset too. Largely, her thoughts on Eino are rather neutral, tinged with a touch of judgement.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“Brutal, but effective.”
While Nadya may claim that her methods of ruling would never be as violent as Anemone's, she still has much respect for how the other ruler took control of her kingdom and is steering it towards her vision. It also helps that Anemone is supporting Ophia in the war.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“Respected.”
Nadya finds herself respecting her neighbour and admiring Faust's straightforward, adaptable nature. She values both Faust's friendship and the support of her kingdom. Their kingdoms have been strong trading partners for years, and it was only natural that support in war was offered.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“Corrupt.”
Nadya views Dante, and Yugen by association, as a mess of corruptness and violence. Many of her advisers share her view, their disapproval of Dante's takeover made vocal following the slaughter. Nadya also dislikes the way Akai seems to be under Dante's thumb, and would prefer to see the man unseated from his throne.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“A talented ally.”
For all that Pisces' army is only a fraction of Ophia's, Nadya and her kingdom values the support of her neighbour. Likewise, Nadya values the support of Dauphina in both diplomatic issues and personal friendship. Though the other ruler is newer than others to her role, Nadya hopes that a more solid relationship may develop between the two kingdoms, and a strong friendship between the rulers.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Great. 10/10”
The bitch causing all the trouble.
Last edited by Cloud on Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat May 12, 2018 9:37 pm

C A P R I C O R N
▪ F A U S TXC A P R I C O R N ▪

ImageImage
I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Tasteless.”

Thanks to her brother, word has reached her ear that the leader of Aries is rather gruesome in nature. Personally, Faust cares little for what he likes to mutilate in his free time, but she finds all the bloodshed rather gross. There are much cleaner ways of killing someone.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Nice to have an ally, but ultimately not important.”

While it's always good to have more people on your side, Faust doesn't really care for Taurus or their leader one way or the other. At most, she views Jamarreon as a man with a hammer to whom everything appears to be a nail.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“They're a nice little pair of twins.”

Faust has never met them personally, but from what she's heard they seem like capable rulers. Plus, it's always fun to have more allies on your side. However, she is curious on how strong their powers are on an individual level. She is very interested in getting to talk with the two of them more often.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“A coward, nothing more nothing less.”

It's no secret that he switched over to Chamaeleon's side partway through the war. Frankly, Faust would love to do away with him quickly and silently. She views him as someone who lacks both loyalty and honor, and she isn't much a fan of the slavery in his kingdom either.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“There's not much to say.”

Before Faust ever became ruler, Capricorn may or may not have had meddled in Leo's affairs while the kingdom was at its most vulnerable state. Because of this, the two have been historical enemies, but Akai and Faust do not personally know each other. They have met in more diplomatic situations and have exchanged pleasantries, but Faust tends to keep away from her.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Indifferent.”

Despite them being on the opposite sides of the war, Faust doesn't think much in regards to Sanctuary and her country. Unlike others that are on Chamaeleon's side, she doesn't seem to be all that bad of a person. Ultimately, she hopes that her kingdom won't suffer too much in the war.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
"Unfortunate, but nothing of worth was lost.”

Previously there was trading between the two kingdoms before the war, but all trading had ceased once Libra had joined Chamaeleon's side. Besides that, there's nothing else worthy of note. What little Faust knows of Kaveh doesn't impress her.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“Nothing too significant.”

Faust doesn't personally know the ruler of Scorpio herself, but their countries where engaged in light trading before the war. Even with them being on opposite sides, she doesn't really feel anything about him or his country one way or the other. They are the enemy and nothing more.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“I haven't quite decided on whether she's an opportunist or just crazy.”

On one hand, it takes someone of great skill to wrangle a kingdom into control like Anemone has, and Faust thinks it's not something that many of the current rulers can do. On the other hand, she isn't fond of the extreme, black and white world view that she has. Even with good intentions, it can lead her down a very dangerous path if she isn't careful. In the end, Faust isn't quite sure what to think.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“What can I say?”

Faust has mastered the art of beating people at their own game, it's the only way she's managed to get Capricorn and its officials under her control when they were once the pinnacle of corruption. She has high standards set for herself, her country, and other rulers, and she's not interested in conversing with anyone who falls short of them.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
-
“At least he's embraced the monster that he is.”

She views Dante almost the same as he views Anemone, except for him there aren't any good intentions to be found. He seems as if he simply wants to destroy everything that exists, with no regard for anyone who he deems a threat to his world view. Hopefully, he'll lead himself down a path of self destruction and Faust won't even have to bother with him. That being said, he did seem to be rather good friends with her brother.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I could teach her a thing or two.”

For as little interaction as they've had in the past, Faust views Dauphina as a promising ruler who seems to have her mind in the right place. Of course, Faust finds her skills as a ruler a to be severely lacking and perhaps she's too trusting of a person, but with time comes experience, and she believes that Dauphina has a promising future ahead of her.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“A valued friendship.”

Given that they were strong trading partners, it was natural that Capricorn would side with Ophiuchus in the war. The rulers themselves have also been friends for a decent amount of time. Personally, Faust sees Nadya as a better ruler than most that she knows of and is glad to be allied with her.
Last edited by SpiritDancer on Thu May 24, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm

VIRGO

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“I'd personally consider him a friend.”

Made leaders around the same time, Dragan is the only one to have ever actually set foot on the land legally, as well as the Aries Representative. She absolute adores him, despite how insane he is. She thinks he could be good enough deep down inside, and hopes to see him further grow as a person.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Attractive.”

Despite being taken by three men and exclusively them at that, as par the relationship agreement, she does have a slightly straying eye for those who are of... fit health. Did you expect her thoughts to be on the business side of relations? Get real.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“...Are they just... Forever in kid bodies? They mean well enough.. and I like 'em and all, but, sheesh. Mila knows how strange I feel Gemini customs are, because of this. Why can't you just let them look legal at least?”

She's uncomfortable about how childish they act and look, and while she understands they are twins, she just.. Nothing ever feels truly normal about it, to be honest. As if the brother is merely a stepping stone. She doesn't really care, in truth, however.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Old.”

While she understands some countries differ place to place, Sanctuary is amazed he's still ruling, and doesn't like him at all. While stated earlier, this is all pleasure and not business, but it's flooded in slightly. His... slaving, is rather... unjust. Good luck, Anemone.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She seems like a good enough girl. Maybe this will do her some good.”

While being pinned against friends always sucks, Sanctuary believes this is her chance to motivate and boost Akai's morale to stand up against Visor Boy. Maybe even kick his ass, or find another husband one day. It's a shame she's a widow.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Hm.”

Strong, intelligent, and a bullshitter.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
“They're cursed with misfortune, hopefully things aren't the same with Kaveh.”

While she doesn't hold Kaveh very close, she does value him as Saam's little brother. It's extremely unnerving to have to hide his existence from Libra, but she wouldn't want Saam to befall any curse their family might honestly be under. He evaded it once, then twice when Virgo nearly executed him. Consider it a bit selfish, but she just hopes Kaveh grows from this war and experience.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
“He's sweet. I feel bad about him and his sisters.”

Absolutely adoring Eino and his beautiful hair, she does feel bad that if anyone was put into a stressful position, it was him. She hopes nothing but the best for him, and hopes he can find someone to make him hold tall and use against his sisters. Or you know. Just exile and murder them. Which ever makes him happy.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“She... is a very hard worker."

Sweating internally, Anemone seems very optimistic and.. like she would of been a good person. If she wasn't in charge and so.. 'justice'-y, perhaps they could of been friends. And Anemone could of gotten a better fashion sense.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“A stunning ruler, and beautiful at that. I admire her. ”

While Aery never visited her personally, she does look fondly on the woman and hopes nothing but the best for her in the future. She hopes the war won't impact her or her people too badly, but is sure that despite being opposite sides, Faust knows exact what she's doing. She'll just have to see how it goes from here.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
-
“Terrifying.”

She doesn't like him, and she's wary of him beyond all things. While she'll never publicly show it, calling him nothing but a mere visor boy, something about him unsettles her... But why does he look so familiar?

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
“Reko tries to make sure we never are on uneven terms.”

She doesn't mind Dauphina in the slightest, finding her a pleasant girl for the most part. She doesn't let on for her love for Reko, however, putting her own crown and neck on the line to smuggle him into her country when he desires to visit. She's extremely anxious Pisces and Virgo are on opposite sides, but she supposes this was bound to happen/

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
-
-
“We used to be friends, but things don't always work out the way you wished they could.”

While there was once a time Nadya and Sanctuary were friends, that time had long since passed when Aery had no choice but to take Aries side and follow them into war. While she doesn't wish for that to have happened, she moves on with stride.
Last edited by Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 pm

S C O R P I O
Eino Saitou

- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“He is our history repeated.”

Eino dislikes Aries because he reminds him of the past Scorpio he so often tries to forget. Seemingly without regard and a penchant for violence, Eino feels a little more than disdain for the man; he's feels fear. He thanks their deity for whatever luck he managed to procure that they are on the same side of the war.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Silence suits him best.”

A weird tentative friendship blossomed between these two simply by virtue they both dislike pointless chatter and a need to vill the void with sound. Like Aries, Jamarreon scares Eino, but is comforted by the fact they were trading partners before the war.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I don't believe we've met.”

Despite not having met the two rulers in person before, Eino's opinion on them wavers between the line of distrust and geniality. Neutral is the word best suited for them. Neither friend nor foe, Eino considers them with caution. They seem harmless enough, but then again he's been wrong before.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Steadfast.”

The man himself is just as mysterious as rumors have suggested. Eino's opinion on the man doesn't matter much however in the grand scheme of things. War is war, and they're unlikely allies.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Perhaps a bit unfortunate.”

Eino knows very little on the ruler of Leo, Akai, as their history seems to be interdependent with the Kingdom of Aquarius. Maybe a chance encounter will allow him to finally catch a glimpse of the elusive leader.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Truly, a sanctuary.”

As neighbors Eino has forged an amicable friendship with the leader of the kingdom. Sanctuary and him are friends for lack of a better word, and finds her company to be pleasant. Perhaps though that's just his wishful thinking, he's unsure where they stand as he cannot define relationships so easily.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I miss him.”

They were penpals as children before they were friends, not understanding that they could simply stop writing to each other. Eino is grateful though as Kaveh is one friend he can truly say with conviction and with total honesty. How miserable Eino would have been should they have fought on opposite sides of the war. It's unfathomable.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“Truly, my sisters are remarkable people.”

More of a figurehead than anything, Eino thinks of himself as nothing but a puppet and is content to keep it that way.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“I've heard about her.”

The way she conducts herself and her nation leaves Eino in wonderment. He dislikes her for her more militant way of thinking and her determined attitude. A deadly force if there ever was a combination. Eino wonders why his sisters allowed them to trade, but does not have the courage to ask them directly.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“A neighbor.”

There isn't much to say about Faust as his sisters have more in common with her than she and Eino does. Their similarities start and end with a matriarchy. As war approaches, their light trade has ceased and Eino is unsure what to do with an enemy at his boarder.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“Cold.”

Eino has heard rumors that this man would do well in Scorpio, a place where emotions are shunned and stored away for safe keeping. As rulers however, Eino has not conducted business with Aquarius and does not see them being friends in the near future.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She has my heart with her.”

After his childhood friend left Scorpio for the land of Pisces he's always referred to Dauphina as something of a sea witch within his own mind. It's true his heart is with her, because a piece of him will always linger within Touma. If it so happened that they're on opposite sides of the war, it's just a lucky coincidence.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Untouchable.”

His sisters like Nadya more than he does, but he harbors no ill will toward her. They weren't friends nor enemies before the start of the war, and he can only hope that the damage dealt on either side isn't too devastating. He doesn't want to see another kingdom end up like Chameleon.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 am

DAUPHINA // pisces

- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ARIES. . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“From what I have heard, he has a few screws loose.”

in all honesty, dauphina knows very little about him. she has heard rumors of his intense personality and knows he fights for the other side which makes him more of an unsavory character. she also disagrees with his desire for violence. // fears

TAURUS . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Oh my is he attractive. I would not be dissappointed if I had to be stuck with him for a day.”

at this point in time, they don't really have a relationship. rather, they are acquaintances and allies and war. she can't deny that she bears a slight attraction to him and his quite domineering personality. // likes

GEMINI . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“They are the most adorable duo! I very much enjoy their company.”

having met at multiple social gatherings as allies, dauphina has grown to be quite close with the twins. her and cellica enjoy many of the same things and is probably more close with her than cedric. although, she very much hopes to change that. // friends

CANCER . . . . . .
-
-
“He is of the enemy side and I do not know of him. Though he must be impressive for having ruled for so long.”

as he is on the enemy side, she does not have much of an opinion on him. she is impressed that he has been in power for as long as he has been. // neutral

LEO . . . . . . . . . ..
-
-
-
“One of my dear friends and true loves. I cannot imagine a world without Akai.”

akai has always shown dauphina love and kindness and as such, dauphina has grown very much attached. she loves her friend to the ends of the earth and would do anything for her, personally. she is sad that they are on opposite sides of the war, and tries to keep it from affecting their friendship. // best friends

VIRGO . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Reko speaks quite fondly of her, despite her being an enemy. It's quite confusing really...”

she is unsure of what to think of this war enemy. her cousin has an odd affinity to her whenever she is brought up so she feels as if she cannot dislike her. despite the fact they should be enemies, dauphina has very much interest in meeting sanctuary out of pure curiosity. // neutral

LIBRA . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Yet another enemy, though Nadya has assured me that he is indeed quite handsome.”

again, being new dauphina hasn't formed many opinions. she gets most of her information from nadya and is thus biased towards her opinions. she feels it unjust to base someone's personality off of their politics however, so she cannot say whether she likes or dislikes kaveh. // neutral

SCORPIO . . . . . ..
-
-
“If I ever meet him in person, I ought to give him a piece of my mind. How dare he hurt my dear Touma, he should pay!”

truthfully, she is biased towards eino because of her dear suitor touma. they had a falling out, and after only getting touma's heartwrenching side, dauphina wants nothing more than to hate him. from what touma has told her, he does sound cute though.// frenemies?

SAGGITARIUS . . .
-
-
-
“I adore her as a person, though I do question some of her decisions in politics.”

after receiving a congratulatory visit from anemone for coming into power, dauphina has hit it off with her. she enjoys being friends with her and hopes to only strengthen their relationship personally. because of anemone's laws and decision making with her kingdom, dauphina does keep her guard up around her just in case.// friends

CAPRICORN . . . ..
-
-
-
“I am unsure why, but for whatever reason, we have remained nothing but simple allies. Having met her briefly, I desire more interaction.”

her and faust only have a strictly political relationship, one of which dauphina feels is lacking. she has the desire to get to know her better and forge a relationship that is more personal. // likes

AQUARIUS . . . . ..
-
-
-
“He seriously makes me uncomfortable... God, but he is so very hot.”

an enemy and a freak. dauphina has heard nothing but nasty things about dante. she also fears for akai as their politics have become so tightly wound together. she wishes that she could save akai from his clutches, even if akai didn't want that, but she knows her army is far too weak against his growing arsenal. // dislikes

PISCES . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Nothing more than a failure that can't get over her insecurities.”

dauphina has a very complicated relationship with herself. she feels very much alone in her own skin, and can never figure out how to love herself no matter how hard she works at it. this constant internal battle has left her afraid of herself. // dislikes

OPHIUCHUS . . . ..
-
-
-
“I consider Nadya a true friend and ally. She has been so very much supportive of Anapos, and mean as a person in general.”

she loves being in the company of nadya, and very much hopes to maintain a strong personal friendship with her. they frequently get together for purposes other than politics which couldn't make her any happier. she wouldn't mind laying with nadya either if she was interested. // best friends
Last edited by 猫ババ on Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsundereChan on Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 am

A N E M O N E
SAGITTARIUS

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“One of the issues that I must be overcome if we are to see a continent free of the hardships of war.”

Anemone has not met Dragan in person, but has caught wind of his infamy and rumors of his deeds. Though rumors being rumors, every bit comes with a grain of salt, however the quantity of these tales provide enough reason for Anemone to consider him one of the enemies she must defeat. Although that goes without saying since they are on opposite sides, but Anemone has him as a person sh must absolutely be cautious of.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“He is an admirable leader who does what he can for his people. Although I can't say that I completely agree about some things he's enabled in his country. While we're at it, can someone please get this person a shirt? You're a ruler, not a savage.”

Anemone thinks Jamarreon is a good person at heart. He has done things, fought battles, for the sake of his people and to that she would raise a glass in his honor. That is, if that was all that he's done. While she commends him for his righteousness in those regards, she cannot ignore the fact that he has permitted slavery within his country and has allowed his people to look down on others. Part of being just is that everyone who serves the good is to be treated as equals. Though they may be on same sides for this war, that won't make Anemone forget about such wrongdoings.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“They are a lovely duo and I am very glad that they are on my side. To me, they are both dear comrades and friends. I quite enjoy their company and seeing them smile reminds me of why I choose to fight.”

Anemone is very fond of the twins and always loves their company. She finds it amusing how the two of them are able to cover for one anothers' weaknesses, though she hopes that they learn to deal with such things individually, should the need arise. However, their younger appearances remind Anemone of the kind of world that she wishes to create for people, and strengthens her resolve to fight.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“The oldest of the current rulers... I have some mixed feelings about him. It's hard to say exactly what I feel.”

Anemone considers Nuocolo to be a wise fool, or something to that effect. She never approved of his feelings towards slavery nor him having sold his own people, but looking past those, he was without a doubt an effective leader who cared about his country. However, his decision to switch allegiances mid-war worked against Anemone's previous conceptions of him being an honorable and wise man. As far as Anemone is concerned, Nuocolo has turned his back against the side of justice and decided he was more suited elsewhere, a betrayal that Anemone didn't take too lightly.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“She seems all too accepting of her current situation, being kept in the palm of Aquarius hands. She's probably got her reasons, but if she isn't willing to fight injustice, then it's high time someone else step in and do it for her.”

Anemone has not met Akai in person, but from what she understands of the current situation of the Leo kingdom, she assumes that Akai has either accepted that her people will forever be a part of Aquarius conquest, or that she's simply no desire to fight for what's right. She understands that Akai must have her reasons, but Anemone thinks that Akai could strive to overthrow her oppressor. If Akai doesn't, Anemone will take matters into her own hands sooner or later.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“A poor, disillusioned soul. I once hoped we could see eye to eye, but that's not the case. Though, as the rest of the doubters will see, they'll come to understand with time that I'm on the side of justice and that I was right all along.”

Anemone had once tried to enlist Sanctuary into her grand quest for peace, but such talks proved to be fruitless. Which, to be fair, Anemone wasn't too surprised about. She already understood that most people wouldn't be able to comprehend the glory of her vision. However, she can't help but feel that Sanctuary may one day become an obstacle for her peace. And though she'd rather avoid conflict where it is not necessary, she will not hesitate to draw her blade should the need arise.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“From what I've heard, Kaveh is... not very ruler-like. That is to say, he doesn't do much himself. He leaves it up to his advisers. Not to mention they seem to be content with holding a neutral stance whenever they can. If they aren't fighting against evils, then they might as well be condoning misdeeds. Ha. And he has the gall to call himself a ruler?”

Ever since Anemone had assumed power in Sagittarius, the kingdom of Libra had been one of the few to suspect her foul play. At first, she ignored the neighboring kingdom, not bothering to pay much heed to what they had to say. Over her years as a ruler, however, she heard rumors of how part of the decision process for the country involved actions made by other parties, not necessarily the ruler themself. While Anemone understood getting advice and input from others was an essential part of bettering your kingdom for the masses, though rumors may be rumors, she couldn't help but think poorly of a leader who left important matters to other people. This lead to Libra being listed as one of the kingdoms that, despite being a generally peaceful seeming country, made it onto Anemone's list.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“I've heard a bit on the grapevine. More sword-smith than swordsman. Man of few words. Aside from that... well, I'm not sure what else I can say. They've been kind enough to give me sakura blossoms back in the day.”

Anemone is not very knowledgeable about Scorpio nor their affairs. She;s heard a few rumors of Eino here and there, creating an interest in him. Rather, his supposed talents in craftsmanship. She'd be interested to see what he could manage to make one day. Aside from that, she's thankful to his sisters for agreeing to trade with her, back when she was just starting out. It was quite a help for the development of her kingdom.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“I am neither a savior nor saint, nor am I a demon nor devil. I have but one dream, and whether I go down in history as a tale of success or failure matters not. As long as the people who come after me don't have to experience the hardships I've witnessed, then that is fine by me.”

Anemone finds herself walking a steep incline of a path with a single goal in mind, to ensure that no one has to undergo the misfortune that she bore witness to during her parents' rule. Nothing will stop her from marching towards that goal except for death itself. She does not consider herself to be a very just person, despite all her talk otherwise. She understands that she has done evil acts herself and that she herself will one day be judged just as she has judged others. yet she still trudges on because to quit now, when she's come so far, would be disrespectful to the people who do believe in her, and the lives that were sacrificed to get there. This is a one way ticket.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“She seems like the kind of person that I'd have a hard time getting along with. She's not really doing anything wrong I guess... but it's also hard to say she's really doing anything right.”

To Anemone, Faust is quite an issue. Not in that she considers her overly evil or unjust, but because she simply isn't sure how to act with her. Though she has not really interacted with her to form a strong stance, she's heard tales of Faust where she comes off as distant and not very caring towards others. Though she thinks Faust could stand to be a bit more social, there isn't really any reason for Anemone to hate her. Though there isn't much reason for her to like her either.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“One of the larger hurdles for me to climb, or so it seems. ”

If there is anyone who Anemone had to classify as a veritable enemy, it'd definitely be Dante of Aquarius. To be fair, she admires and praises his desire for equality and his distaste for war, she simply cannot condone his methods and motives. While she desires a world where everyone can live amongst another in peace, his goal lies in complete destruction. If push comes to shove, she'll take him on herself. She'll either show him the greatness of her claims, or give up her life trying.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
“A wonderful person and a great person I can call a friend. She can be rather... free-spirited at times, not that that's a bad thing. It's rather refreshing to be honest.”

Anemone had visited to congratulate Dauphina when she first became a ruler, and since then the two had hit it off quite well. Dauphina's bubbly personality and carefree attitude is something which Anemone finds truly heartwarming. Seeing Dauphina reminds her of the kind of peace-filled world she desires, one where all can be happy and carefree.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
“A friend and ally. One who I find I can trust in my quest for justice. ”

At first, Anemone kept on good terms with Nadya during the war with Chameleon on account how her parents had already sent soldiers over to fight in the battles. However, Anemone is grateful to Nadya and appreciates the support she's seen in the reformation of her kingdom and the support for her rule. It goes without saying that she finds Nadya's company as a positive as well.
Last edited by TsundereChan on Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TsundereChan
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Bloodthirsty.. Rather unpredictable.... Definitely some daddy issues.”
“I think it best we keep our distance, there's no telling what he could do...”

Cellica and Cedric have little trust in the man that rules Aries, while they've never met him in person, there's just something unnerving from the man, as rumours spread faster than the winds that carry the truth.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Aggressive, Passionate, and unafraid of war... Another to keep our distance from...”
“Practical with a passion... Take out the Psychopath and you'll have a pretty good guy.”

Another Ruler in which the twins have not fully met, and have only heard rumours of. They understand the power that the man seeks and has. He's not one they wish to cross swords with.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“The Male twin is an ass.”
“The Female twin is an idiot.”

Will these two ever just stop bickering....?" "I'm afraid not, my dear. But, I shall keep our children in line...."

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“A ruthless leader, whom will enslave his own people to still their voices.”
“This man would throw his own people into the mire for his damned league. Damned Coward is what he is.”

bffThere's a sense of bitterness between the Twins and Nuocolo, mostly from the perspective of the twins. As they felt the same betrayal as Nadya did. While Gemini and the twins may forgive, the bitter feelings will not be quenched so easily. Let alone the actions the man has taken against his own people. The Twins are not content with him.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“C-Can I skip talking about her--”
“No, Cedric, you may not.”

The twins and Akai grew up together for the most part, as Leo and Gemini have been allies for some time. As they often entertained each other during meetings between Elaine and Akai's father. However, as time went on, Cedric began to harbour affections for the woman. As of now, the affection is at an all-time high, as he wishes to ensure both of them survive, so he may live with her happily- "Fat chance.""Cellica, I can do this, just trust me!""Then go get her you oaf! She's not going to wait forever!"

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She seems nice, yet offset at our appearance... It's disheartening”
“Lady Sanctuary acts like a true princess.... Now if only one buffoon will learn from her...”

The twins are on relatively good relations with Sanctuary, they've been neutral for the most part, Virgo leaving them along, and Gemini doing the same for Virgo. However, Sanctuary's personality is something that Cellica admires, and wants to be like Sanctuary, rather than Cellica's Boorish nature.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“A perverted lazy man, but, he has a good heart to him... I guess.”
“I'm not sure how to put it... Kaveh is... Nice? But comes off like an absolute pervert...”

The Twins have no real qualms politically speaking of Libra. As, he's inexperienced much like them, and is prone to the same errors that they make. However, one thing sets Cellica off from him, his flirtatious nature, and willingness to compliment and talk. Moreover, Cedric detests the man for one reason: How close he is to Akai.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“Can't say I've met the figure head before.”
“Unfortunately, we have not met.”

The Twins' responses to Einosuke is very middle of the road, they don't know what to think of the man, as their kingdoms have little reason to do so.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“Ah, Lady Anemone... A good woman at heart, but...”
“I like her, she and I are alike, Passionate, and willing to go all the way to achieve her-- D-did she just.. Kill her parents...?”

The twins, for the most part like Anemone, Cellica, at the least does not mind her passion and extremism, as, no matter what she does, she puts her people first. However, deep down, Cedric hold minor qualms about her actions. He believes Anemone as a wild card, able to pop off at any point in time at anyone, and thus, keeps a careful eye on her.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“Can't say we've met, seems nice though”
“An adaptable woman, in both ability and rulership...”

Cedric and Cellica have yet to meet Faust in a personal manner, but trust in her ability to aid them in the war that has engulfed the world they live in. Neither the twins or Faust harbour ill-will to each other, and wish to talk more often if possible.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“A cold, cut-throat man. It's apparent his lack of care for anything.”
“I understand where he came from, and what he did... It's still horrid what he did, but, we have no room to judge that.”

The Twins have a love-hate thought process with the idea of Dante. As they despise him for his actions when he came into power, but, at the same time, understand that, Ikarii, their Grandmother, did the same to unify Gemini. However, they cannot sit by and watch the actions he may do, especially with their allies and friends so close to him.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Ah, Dauphina, while she's a bit of a crybaby, a lovely, vivacious woman, often joins Nadya and I in song.”
“There aren't many things to say with Dauphina, as she's quite a kind woman, with some growing to do”

The Twins get along well with Dauphina, often, with Cellica and Dauphina joining in song. The Twins and Dauphina are very close, while Cedric isn't as close as his sister is to the pink-maiden, he still remains friends with her.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Nadya, one of our greatest friends and allies.”
“I shall be the winds beneath your wings, Nadya. And the sword to strike our foes down.”

Gemini and Ophia have been allies for centuries, and often the Geminian people consider Ophia to be their Sister Country, as Ophia aided Gemini in her time of need, the rulers after the alliance was formed aided Ophia in the same manner. Especially with Cedric and Cellica going to war to protect their long-since ally.
Last edited by Mineczka on Thu May 24, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Kaveh Mehrzan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri May 18, 2018 6:17 am

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Batshit.”
Yikes, Kaveh isn't the biggest fan of Aries given the guy killed Kaveh's brother and then only returned the head when Libran envoys went to retrieve it. Kaveh wasn't too pleased to find their nations on the same side of the war. He hopes interactions will be minimal.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“He's so tall. And handsome.”
While Libra is not allies with Taurus, Kaveh does not consider the other land enemies either. Previously, trade existed between the two nations, and while that has now ceased, they remain in a curious state of neutral. Kaveh considers Jamarreon a respectable enemy.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Wait, who? I don't think we've met.”
If Kaveh has met the twins, it was as a child at a diplomatic event hosted by his father. He doesn't really remember the twins, and all he knows is gathered from official reports or what he's heard from Akai. He supposes, given the war, that any future interactions will be limited.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Was it indecisiveness or opportunistic?”
Traditionally, Cancer and Libra had various trading contracts between the two lands. Cancer initially choosing to side with Ophia saw an end to much of Libra's interactions with the land. Though Kaveh may not trust Cancer's leader entirely after he switched sides, Libra's official relations have improved, with some trade reinstated.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Did you know we could be married now if we'd agreed?”
The attempted marriage agreement between Libra and Leo may have fallen through at Akai and Kaveh's refusal, but out of it Kaveh managed to gain a good friend. He finds Akai one of the few people he can be honest with, rather than hiding behind a happy smile. He's glad that Libra and Leo are on the side same, even if he's sure it's not entirely Akai's choice.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Why does she always seem like she knows something I don't?”
Kaveh has never visited Virgo, but hears that the islands and their fauna and flora are beautiful. He finds their ally slightly odd in how closed off they are, but Sanctuary is relatively pleasant. Given their strong trade, he's glad that Virgo joined the late Chamaeleon's side in the war.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Pass.”
If Kaveh had his way he would be back on a Sajharen beach relaxing in the warm sun. Instead, he's trying to lead a kingdom into war and not die along the way.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“My best friend.”
Kaveh was introduced to Eino via letter, a royal pen pal to correspond with. Neither realised that they could stop their trading of letters, though Kaveh wouldn't have wanted to regardless. He considers Eino one of his closest friends, and enjoys visiting the other ruler and spending the night braiding hair and trading secrets. As all grown men do.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“We do not condone what she's done.”
Though Anemone's parents were not ideal rulers, at least they allowed their people a freedom which has now been subverted by their daughter. Libra does not agree with the brutal way Anemone deals with her kingdom, and believes she to be more tyrant than anything else. Kaveh has to agree.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“A strong opponent.”
What previous trade there was between the two countries ceased as soon as they declared opposing sides in the war. Libra could not support Capricorn's ally and therefore Capricorn, regardless of the border they shared with the land. Any interactions Kaveh has had with Faust have been short, and he's usually left feeling rather inadequate.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“Unsure.”
Historically, Libra enjoyed a strong trade with Yugen, however, since Dante's takeover, those trade arrangements have been shaky at best. Libra has only in the past few years renegotiated some trade, having ceased all interaction during Dante's initial attack. Kaveh hasn't had much chance to meet the man, but finds him intimidating.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I hear she's cute.”
In another world, perhaps Kaveh and Dauphina might have been friends, or at least able to support each other as they learned to rule a kingdom. As it is, Kaveh hasn't met Dauphina given the war and the distance between their lands. Both new rulers took the throne in the midst of this mess.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“I don't envy her.”
Libra has attempted to remain diplomatic in the past, but seeing the actions committed by Ophia, and to an extent Nadya herself, has Libra openly against the nation, and Kaveh against their leader. Not that Kaveh himself has done much about it, but his advisers assure him that Ophia's leader isn't great.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writersblock on Sun May 20, 2018 8:28 am

Litorian League
NUOCOLO GRACIA

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Should I have to pick one ruler who almost scares me it most certainly would be Dragan”

Nuocolo has heard rumors of the ruthlessness and unpredictability of the leader of Aries. The Race of Litoria also has heard the magical powers Dragan wields, which has made him very concerned. Overall Nuocolo finds it impossible to trust Dragan despite showing some of his traits himself.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Pact remains unbroken”

Even if Nuocolo found Taurus now on the opposing side of the war the pact of both friendship and rivalry between the two nations remains strong as ever. Their neighbourhood allows them to trade in large quantities and since Taurus finds slave trade acceptable Nuocolo is fond of this. At war both try to keep each other’s forces as far apart as possible. However, Nuocolo isn’t going to betray his new side despite being in close terms with taurus.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I find their hate of me disturbing”

Nuocolo finds that Gemini's twins are rather sensible people, but his respect is diminished greatly by their distrust of him. He sees the judging of his people's ways unnecessary as he doesn't want to judge other's religion or culture either. "Business is business and war is war, no matter what".

IV.
LEO
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
[left][color=#2255A9][font=times] V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Neighbours with disagreements to put it diplomatically”

Generally Nuocolo is very neutral toward the Leo, especially given the fact that some Leo inhabit Litorian territory. As he has switched to the same side with the Leo Nuocolo has tried to forge stronger relationship with them via trade and diplomatic missions. Nuocolo sees them as potentially very good allies, but as he is rather paranoid after changing sides and Cham’s destruction he still is somewhat reserved as are the Leo toward his rule. He is not exactly in the know how much Akai has conflicting thoughts of him.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I do not know much of them”

Despite being on the same now, Litorians have never had much interactions with Virgo, thus rendering the entire kingdom very little known to them. Nuocolo has heard that he is considered a relic of times of old there, but has ignored it. However, this probably makes interactions with rulers of Virgo quite formal with little warmth, should they ever happne.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“I haven't lost my respect”

The fact that old trade relations have improved with Libra has renewed the Elder Council and Nuocolo's interest in the realm once again. Nuocolo respects Libra's attempts at improving relations even if he switched side, thus Nuocolo has allowed them better deals than many others. However, Nuocolo's respect doesn't carry fully to Kaveh himself, for he sees him weaker than his potential. Nevertheless, as Libra's delegated powers have ensured trade between the states Nuocolo doesn't complain. He'd secretly like to teach Kaveh some more active participation in the kingdom's matters, though.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“There’s potential in there, certainly”

Nuocolo finds great interest in Scorpio’s rare exported vegetables and is willing to negotiate with Eino of establishing trade routes and sending diplomatic missions there. He respects Eino’s stoic manners, which remind those of his own. Nuocolo, nevertheless, is a little bit worried of Eino’s changing opinions, but he hopes that his sturdiness at the negotiation table would bring good influence.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“Skilled ruler”

Nuocolo likes how Sagittarius is led by Anemone; he considers her ways rather effective while she still is able to keep the ultimate goal of peace and prosperity for her people in her sights. Such attitude delights Nuocolo greatly. Nevertheless, after switching sides Nuocolo has not been able to stay in touch with the Sagittarii. Yet he wishes that Anemone understands that he did the side change only to benefit his country and its people.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“There’s a skilled ruler”

Nuocolo respects Faust’s personality and ways she rules her country. Especially he likes her ability to adapt to different situations and people. Despite her young age, Nuocolo sees in her a ruler who will stay in power for quite a some time. He would be greatly interested in strengthening ties between their realms despite being on the opposing side. But he is also wary, because he knows that Faust is those people who would be able to deceive him if they wanted to.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“Allies with reservations”

After changing sides Nuocolo has found its northern neighbour very helpful and has tried to maintain close relationship with them. Litorians have even helped to extinguish a rebellion in Aquarian territory which has had long term impacts in their pacts of friendship. Nuocolo knows, however, that Aquarians dislike his practice of slavery and has tried to steer discussion away from the topic, focusing more on trade and military partnership. Nevertheless, he knows that the problem will probably resurface eventually, at least if he speaks directly to Dante.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“The least known nation to me”

Nuocolo would certainly be interested in sending a diplomatic mission to Pisces, because he thinks that people living so close to the coast with some respect of the sea can't be all evil. Even during the time allied with her, however, Nuocolo never was fond of Dauphina’s personality. Having never met her, he still has formed an opinion based on second hand information. He thinks that such a personality is not going to win wars or overcome famines. But he has also heard Dauphina is rather beautiful and knows how to use that trait, something which has always worked in this world...

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Allies made into enemies”

Nuocolo bluntly has put blame on Ophiuchus for the end of their alliance and Chamaelon’s destruction. He has no interest doing any kind of trade nor cooperation with Nadya and knows that she most likely thinks same of him. However, deep inside him, Nuocolo has also questioned his decision to move to Cham’s side, especially during these years after Cham’s demise. He is mostly afraid that his former allies send assassin’s after him or his allies.
Last edited by Writersblock on Thu May 24, 2018 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Writersblock
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Mon May 21, 2018 3:16 am

A Q U A R I U S

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“I desire him, in more ways then one.”

In a ball one night, Dante found himself talking to Aries one on one unlike any of the other times. He confessed his urge to court him, and his desire for friendship and more. He's unsure how it made Aries feel, but he seemed receptive... And Dante wonders if there's a chance with the young man. Not that he'll take it, most likely.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Ah.”

He doesn't have much to say about him, but he's interested in watching war ravage his country completely... or just enough to see the weakness of it. He seems... intelligent, though. A quality the next lack.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“...Annoying, and needing to learn when children should be quiet.”

While he's civil as a forefront, he seems to take pleasure in making sure neither of them can be close to Akai. He finds them loud and annoying, something Akai doesn't need to be influenced by, even if she's an adult..

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Indifferent.”

Emotionless, Dante just doesn't care one way or another. While his mask is cordial and civil, he could care less about the slavery Nuccolo condones, and there is slight appreciation for quashing the rebellion that started once so long ago.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“It's easy to torment and twist her.”

Think of the greater good for your people, Akai. He doesn't seem to care much, but he enjoys having her under his thumb to a point. The only person who's wishing for her freedom he is wary about, however, is that pesky brother-in-law of hers... But he supposes, he's all she has left.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Hm.”

He believes her to be annoying, and her country will be one the the few more difficult ones to destroy in the end one day. He just wonders what she is hiding from the public.. and why no one could ever go to her country. Perhaps the war will change this.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“Trading partners.”

Not much to say on this one, he honestly despises him quietly.. But he will admit, his people do need trading partners, and he's been damned if he hasn't worked hard to reinstate their trades as normal.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“...”

He doesn't have much to say on Eino, but Dante will admit, he'd do just fine if he ended up stuck living in Scorpio. The lack of emotions, he does just well in.. But he doubts he and Eino will personally ever truly have a lengthy conversation.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“Annoying."

An annoying, short girl who's methods are interesting, and their wants for equality similar, but he still thinks destroying everything and everyone would make it much more easy to be equals in death.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“Her brother... is... ” There was a pause. "...I enjoy his company.

While he won't allow himself to say he actually cares for her brother, he does seem to be a bit dejected that Faust chose the other side over Cham, but expected it so. He'll miss her brother dearly, though never admit it..

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
"......”

His mind is at constant war.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“Worthless. Disgusting. Pathetic. Just die.”

He desperately craves to end their existence, to just wipe them out and be done with it. Better yet, to kill the ruler and instate a better one. Anyone would be better then a useless woman like her.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Garbage.”

Dante just sees Nadya as another task on the way on true annihilation. However, just like he does everyone else, he gives her and her people no response to their vocal disapproval of him. Her and her religious nutjob of a Kingdom.
Last edited by Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Thu May 31, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Mon May 28, 2018 5:27 pm

- - - - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“He's a bloodthirsty bastard with no respect for borders.”

Jamarreon resents Dragan. Although they have never met face to face, the borders between their countries are always changing thanks to the conquiring and losing of lands. Jamarreon would love nothing more then to clash swords just to end it all.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Me? I'm a revolutionary.”

Although Jamarreon doesn't consider himself aggressive, he knows other people think so. He thinks himself laid back and easy going, if not a little intelligent. Occasionally he will look beyond his world limited view and realize what he doing is aggressive.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“They are allies, but I didn't know them before that.”

Jamarreon never had a chance to meet either of the twins or their predecessors. He appreciates both passion and intellect, but has never attempted to meet the two despite being on similar sides.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Our people have common cause, even despite the wars.”

Despite being on opposite sides, Jamarreon and Nuacolo have built a solid relationship. Both countries have cities populated with the other's people. When the war broke out, they never raised flags against each other- and smugglers were never discouraged.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She doesn't feel all that strong to me.”

They have never met, and Jamarreon thinks that Shio being chosen as ruler was bizzare and probably a mistake. She seems like a ghost to him, so he doesn't bother trying to create relations.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Intruiging.”

Another ruler Jamarreon hasn't had the pleasure to meet, but he does think she is interesting. Based on rumor alone, he knows she is a strong. He would not mind building country relations with someone he respected.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“We could be friends.”

To Jamarreon, Kaveh would have been a good friend if the war hadn't started. They were once trading partners but it's all gone to dirt since the war. In a temporary ceasefire, Jamarrreon refuses to be the first to waste resources going after a potential ally.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
-
“If he were not another ruler, I wouldn't mind becoming good friends.”

Because of Kaveh and Jamarreon trading, Eino and Jamarreon had the pleasure of meeting- if only to get away from other boring meetings. They have been trading for a while, and when the war started they stopped, and Jamarreon again refuses to be the first to waste resources going after a potential ally.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“I would love to meet her.”

Based on personality alone, or what he knows of it, Jamarreon is interested in Anemone. He suspects how she ascended to her throne- if only because of the similarity between himself suddenly raising to the throne. It's only a suspicion though.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“I would like to avoid crossing with people like her.”

Having never met the ruler personally, Jamarreon thinks it's weird how people like and dislike Faust, as if they were torn through the middle. She is one of the few rulers Jamarreon is wary of.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“He's intense and seems cold-blooded.”

People like Dante seem straight forward, but like Faust he would rather avoid crossing with him. Not because of fear, only because Jamarreon knows that they would fight hard and commit. A waste of resources.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“She is the kind of person I would dislike.”

Jamarreon never had the pleasure to meet Pisces' ruler in person, but only knows of her incessantly bright personality. He imagines someone who would never know how to be quiet. The only good thing about her is that she knows poverty like he does.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“We work well together.”

Jamarreon does like Nadya, but he refrains from saying so. Their relationship is buisness like, and he's never tried to change that.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 pm

- - - - - - - - -
-

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I.
ARIES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Me, of course.”

When you've lived the kind of life that Aries has lived, an are able to live as thoughtlessly and as without consequences as he... well there's not really much of a point in questioning oneself, is there? He operates as he pleases.

II.
TAURUS
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Enjoyable. It is truly enjoyable.”

Locking horns with the neighboring country is what Aries likes to do when he really needs to let off some steam. It's like a vacation. With blood. Somewhere in his mind, Aries considers Jamarreon personally responsible for this relaxation and would one day like to thank him with the point of a blade.

III.
GEMINI
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“....two of them?”

The isolated country of Gemini is on the extreme opposite side of the continent. Aries knows little about these rulers, besides the fact that they are a mysterious pair of twins, are hated by his allies, and must be killed.

IV.
CANCER
. . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Troublesome.”

The fact that Nuocolo never parties with the group is a little annoying, but what is far more annoying is his tendency to capture his enemies, rather than simply kill them. What a bore.

V.
LEO
. . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“Yes, I suppose she was there too.”

Shio is the kind of person who would never appear on Aries' radar if she were not the ruler of Leo. He can sense a lack of resolution in her character, and it disinterests him. If she only she wasn't on his side, then he could just pick her apart and be done with it.

VI.
VIRGO
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“....ugh.”

Their history is deep enough that simply ignoring her is never an option (as it might be for other people). Although Aries likes her well enough as a person, what is probably actually annoying Aries is the lack of choice that comes with their interactions. He hates being confined by this invisible social accordance.

VII.
LIBRA
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“A silly man. He's decent.”

Kaveh is one of the few of Aries' allies to reach out and attempt to make conversation with him. As a result, Aries likes him well enough and has even sent the man cages of rare birds. Unfortunately, it seems that Aries killed Kaveh's brother at some point and totally forgot about doing it. Oopsie.

VIII.
SCORPIO
. . . . . .
-
-
-
“Him? Hah.”

Aries deeply pities Einosuke in the most snide, mocking way possible. The man is as controlled as controlled can get, and Aries considers this to be the most foul way of living possible. Sometimes he feels the urge to tease him, ruffle him up somehow. See what happens.

IX.
SAGITTARIUS
. . .
-
-
-
“Never met her. A bloody woman.”

Despite never meeting Anemone personally, as her neighbor Aries has had a front row seat to the mass killings she's issued in her country. He can't say he doesn't appreciate her style. Aggravatingly, she claims to have done all of this 'for the greater good', or some nonsense like that.

X.
CAPRICORN
. . . .
-
-
-
“Respectable, from what I have heard.”

Capricorn is a tad far from Aries, and he can't recall ever meeting Faust in person. Apparently, she's beautiful and manages her affairs with a no nonsense attitude. As a lover of music, her rumored ability interests Aries and he hopes that they have the opportunity to try to kill each other sometime soon.

XI.
AQUARIUS
. . . . .
-
-
-
“I like him.”

Aries and Dante share similar, crass sort of problem solving methods. Aries also thinks he has a bit of a stick up his ass, but Dante has played violin for him and let Aries pet his dog so in the end the scales come out in Dante's favor. One of the few of his allies that Aries likes to converse with.

XII.
PISCES
. . . . . . . .
-
-
-
“...is she real?”

Everything Aries has heard about Dauphina has culminated in an impression that is practically mind-boggling to him. Some say she is pathetic, while others sing praises of her mercy and kindness. Aries knows that she is not the type for combat, but would like to investigate this person further.

XIII.
OPHIUCHUS
. . . .
-
-
-
“Annoying, one pant woman.”

Given the history of failed diplomacy between their two countries, Aries is a tad more familiar with this enemy of his. His country as a whole has a bone to pick with hers, and something about his impression of Nadya tests Aries' (nonexistent) patience. Frankly, he'd enjoy killing her.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!