Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

you can be a hero !

relationships !!

a part of “you can be a hero !”, a fictional universe by mikeyymoo.

[ literate roleplay based off of Boku no Hero Academia | open | all roles reserved]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “you can be a hero !”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

relationships !!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mikeyymoo on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:35 pm

here you go you ship crazed maniacs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mikeyymoo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: relationships !!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Just moving my last post here so that we can do the ship ship shipping plotting thingy thing here instead of the main ooc

@Shou you precious cinnamon bun you. i'm just imagining izaya looking up to him (and not just because shou is taller than him) but because he is amazed by his quirk. he'd be all heart eyes whenever he sees the boy use his quirk. i may be picturing a scenario where izah is rambling on and on about something and shou can not for the life of him understand a word the boy is saying so he slows his speech patterns down *giggles* No, but seriously. I think Shou will bring out the bubbly and out-going side of Izah so quickly. He's probably going to grow rather attached to the boy quickly because he thinks he's so cool for having an "actual quirk" in his eyes unlike his own that he considers useless and also because shou is always there to make sure izaya doesn't go crawling his way back into his turtle shell when he feels like he did/said something wrong. These two have so much potential. P.S. Stray dogs is life.

@Rin RIN!!! I'm just picturing Izaya casually playing with her hair and braiding it when its super long because he's a dork. Izaya calls dibs on getting to call her Rin Bear. I think it would be sweet if Rin was the first friend he made at U.A. and the two have been inseparable since then. They'll stand up for each other no matter what. Rin's "loopy-ness" would go well with Izaya's habit of rambling on about the most random of things. These two could probably talk about something dorky like manga for hours on end. She would def bring out his most bubbly and energetic side, he would have little anxiety around her because she makes him most comfortable and he feels like he can trust her. also just imagine izaya giving her a stuffed bear as a thank you for everything she does for him with a note saying 'for my little rin bear' i'm squealing. brotp goals.

@Castle OH GOSH Izaya would probably be super nervous around him and at unease. his roots, the green hair, and the intense eyes would scare izaya off so easily. he would be a stuttering and scared mess around him before he gets to know him. but once he digs into castle's roots a bit (ha pun i'm funny) he'll realize how sweet and polite of a person castle actually is and probably feel super guilty for acting like he was some terrifying villain. because he can hear castle's thoughts he would most likely realize early on that it upset castle greatly to be treated like a scary person.

@Hinata KARI'S CUTE LITTLE NURSE! oh my goodness he would secretly find Hina-Chi the most adorable little one to ever bless this earth. of course he would never say so out loud though, good thing he's the one that can read minds and not the other way around. they both have black stud earrings (although izah's is just in one ear but bless i find that too cute not to mention. although everyone around hin-chi sees him as clueless, being able to hear his thoughts izah would know that the boy is exceptionally intelligent and be amazed by some of the things he overhears when the boy's thoughts go through his own head. Both Izaya and Hinata want to be something bigger than they are now, dream of their quirks being more useful than they are and I think this could cause some angst if they ever have a discussion about this and afterwards it would lead to the two having a very sweet bond.

@Fumi-chan wowzo izah wouldn't know whether to be amazed or terrified of her because of her quirk. she's so much taller than him i'm kinda dying at the thought of the two attempting to hug and his face landing in her *coughs* chest *coughs* he would be so embarrassed. He would find her eyes super pretty when she uses her quirk and probably accidentally blurt that out at some point. he would find her rather interesting but be too nervous to confront her and try to have an actual discussion so he would be a total dork and just listen to her thoughts to the point where he basically knows her already before even introducing himself to her. He would see past her just being serious and know that there's much more to her than can meet the eye.

@Akari (yes again) please just give me all the cute interactions between these two because it makes me want to squeal. have you seen orange? *spoiler free* i think i would die if he offered to make izaya lunches because izah never shows up with lunches from home. he could make him home-made bentos and izah would try to decline at first because he doesn't think he deserves to have someone put so much effort into something for him but the lunches would be in cute bunny shaped rice balls and have positive notes hidden on the bottom and just be super cute and i'm dying over this and dying over them sharing a bento together the first day kari realizes izah doesn't have a lunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eliasinflames on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:43 am

Im the same as jeydon with pm's - so i just put my thoughts up here i guess. But feel free to change / add and be brutally honest about what you think. And ofc you are allowed to pm me if you prefer discussing the relationship over pm.

Okamoto Rin
I was thinking about Shou and Rin as this love/hate (really emotional) friends. Sometimes clicking a 100 % and sometimes getting on each other like children. Shou would really enjoy Rins personality tho. But i can imagine Rin going all out, whining, complaining and maybe even crying whenever Shou is doing reckless things and tempt fate. He is very impulsive and mysterious (even he himself doesn't know what he's doing half of the time) and Rin don't like "not knowing about things". And i can totally see them having smaller "fights" whenever someone is offering them candy. Both having a sweet tooth? A part of him will view her kind of like his "little sister" he never had. And she would be able to bring out his soft side one rarely witness. He would make sure to apologize sincerely ("Ehm.. Rin... Im sorry... You can have my candy, okey?" x) making sure no one sees him when doing this - he is not very open about his soft side..) and cheer her up whenever he's done something wrong. Shou would also be very fascinated by her eyes. "Everyone is so busy with your hair... but im more interested in those expressive eyes" - trying to figure out her feelings. I can also see how they'd make a good team (school). This is just some thoughts!.. what do you think?

Izaya Fiore
This would be the cutest! Shou would totally be flattered by Izah admiring his quirk. At the same time, Shou would find Izaya very fascinating and magnetizing. Being all sensitive and shy - but at the same time unselfish and warmhearted (trying to make others happy). And Shou would take a liking in him very fast! Almost sneak upon him like some predator hunting. Shou would make it his mission to get him out of his shell and support him. He would find Izayas quirk to be epic. "Sure, i can change the act of something already happening. But you know it, you can prevent it, even change their actions, before it happens! Zero damage - thats the best kind of hero there is!". And Shou would not be bothered by Izah reading his mind - because he is a transparent person and everybody is prone to know what he's thinking anyway... whether they like it or not.. He is more likely to "use" Isayas quirk with pleasure - communicating with Izah with his thoughts (mainly teasing him), then trying to read his facial expressions to see how he reacts on it. I can totally see Shou slowing down Izayas speach whenever he starts rambling words and get impossible to interpret. However, i was also thinking Shou would just put his hand over Izahas mouth and just drag him away (if he is talking with other students). "Excuse us ladies!" hahaha! And if Shou ever found out about Izah being a closeted homosexual - he would start teasing him crazy with being flirty and clingy. Then act like a matchmaker, pairing him up with cute boys. And then for some strange reson get all jealous. Bromance. lol. p.s HELL YEAH! And Atsushi is just the most good-looking wierd shit ever :> Love his hair...

Motome Fumika
This relationship will be something to work on. And it will be interesting how these two develop the relationship and where they end up. They would be kind off like yin-yang. Fumi being empty and Shou being full. In the beginning, i think Shou will be curious in her. Getting drawn to introverted/ shy ones. He would really find her quirk fascinating - and will probably try and touch her antenna to see if it's electrical or not. Whenever she would point out his flaws, he would not get mad or anything. Just do his best to prove her wrong. And he will also try and work his magic (persuasion) on her. Trying to convince her to open up more, socialize more. Because he do know there is something in there somewhere. Shou is very perceptive in noticing small facial expressions, a tiny quick twitch on the lips for example. And he has taken on the mission to get Fumika to laugh or smile. Ending up probably annoying her crazy and being a "pain in the ass". Don't really know how Fumika would react to that. Shou would try to earn her trust tho (he can't lie - so he is a quite trustworthy person..) and he would try to get her out of her shell. Not sure who is the most stubborn of the two tho xp

Akari Kasai
These two would get along just fine i think! Shou would find his motherly personality quite amusing. And this is not something he is used to. Normally - he is the one to entartain others and its very rarely he find someone else amusing. But for once, it feels nice to smile when simply watching how Akari behaves. He is just so caring. And i imagine how Akari and Hinata going all worried whenever Shou shows up with nosebleed or a bruised knee - and wants to heal him. But Shou is really just clumsy and causing the injuries himself - so he will refuse to get any help at all. Being all "Nope. Never ever! Over my dead body! I refuse!" and puts up a fight. And Akari bossing around like a mom and try to tend to his injuries with force, ending up tickling him, which would make it even worse... x) And when Akari goes all bossy / ordering Shou around. He would just play along. "Aye aye mom" and then doing his best to find loopholes in the tasks/ job description, to do things his way: being reckless/show off, but still ending up producing the results Akari where asking for.

Hinata Tachibana
Shou would find Hinatas quirk really sad in the beginnig.. How Hinata must suffer the injuries himself to heal others. Resulting in Shou doing everything in his power to prevent others from getting hurt - just so Hinata don't have to use his quirk (thus getting hurt himself). So deep down Shou would care too much for Hina. I would also think Shou will be one of the first realizing Hinata is a boy the first day, if he's crossdressing the first day. After Izaya ofc who will just read his mind. Shou is just very sharp and perceptive. Looking at others more than exploring himself. But Shou is not the one to tell or even think about it twice, he thinks Hinata is perfect just the way he is. Shou is sometimes very dense when it comes to his own emotions. Feeling too much ending up not knowing what it is he is feeling. So i imagine how he asks Hinata to use his quirk/intuition, and tell him what mood he is in. And depending on Hinatas answer, that will affect Shou's next step. Like Hinata is Shous "mighty oracle", and Shou would take his words with grave seriousness - because he knows Hinata is smart. And Shou would treat him like an adult/same age most of the time, instead of "a little boy/one year younger", and seek his advices. Whenever he is not busy refusing treatment from Hinata and Akari for his self caused injuries ofc x)

Naoki Castle
Im so sorry, but i have no idea of the relationship between these two :O Shou might think his politeness and patient sides are quite boring. But at the same time, i do think he will be (confused) keep his distance due to how easily annoyed Castle is, and Shou don't want to anger him. But i do think their quirks can be a good match for each other. In the beginning, they are most likely to stay clear from each other. Don't interact with each other more than necessary. But if Shou got teamed up with Castle - i think he would realize how awesome the guy is. Some thoughts? Im really just brainstorming without having any clue what so ever lol..

Eliasinflames
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mikeyymoo on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:09 pm

ALRIGHT TIME FOR ME TO TYPE IN RIN'S STYLE OF THINKING BRB SHE'S INSANE;

@Izaya Fiore; Rin would totally be best friends with Izaya, though she would be best friends with everyone if she could? Rin would always be there for him- though would that be cheating on Daichi? Who knows. Rin would let him touch her hair, which she usually lets no one do except for her parents and Daichi- so he's pretty damn lucky lmao. She'd also be a pretty good listener to all his problems, though she might suspect a few things ( -coughs- homo -cough- ) and would bug him to come out and stuff like that and be really supportive and she would play his his hair too and would shower him with gifts cause that's the only way she knows how to treat friends. AND SHE WOULD LOVE BEING CALLED RIN BEAR BY HIM OML.

@Akiyama Shou; Rin would probably have a little crush on Shou but not even know it. Like she'd get all flustered when he treats her nicely and when they fight she gets really sad and it confuses her because why is she feeling this way over a boy?? I also feel like'd they'd make a good team- always working together to get things solved and trying not to get mad at each other when they can't solve things. She'd sometimes go all googly-eyed when he'd use his power, but snap out of it and question herself on why she acts that way around only Shou? Rin would probably do it out-loud to, "Why is my heart beating so fast, is it trying to have a competition with the butterflies in my stomach?" And make it really obvious that she's in love to everyone else except her?? Aww I just ship them a lot.

MORE COMING SOON I'M REALLY TIRED BRB

mikeyymoo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 pm

OH BOY! I can't wait to write down my thoughts on the matter :3
If you wanna discuss anything further feel free to PM me, I don't bite much.
(Also, bless you all, so sweet to my little angel boi.. *sniff*)

Okamoto Rin: I feel as though Hina would find her to be a bit overwhelming, so energetic and entertaining. He'd probably find her to be quite funny, but I doubt he'd approach her since she's so odd and optimistic. Always thinking of the bright side and being so confident. He'd feel inadequate next to her.

Fiore Izaya: The shy baby, as Hinata observed him I feel as though he'd feel a kindling of familiarity there, feeling as though the two could be effective friends or maybe more ;) Of course Hina would think Izaya was attractive, those eyes for sure. So I could see Hina working up his courage to go up to Izaya and moving his hair aside to compliment his eyes and then saying something like. "You shouldn't hide them, ya know?" Before smiling and walking off. (I also agree with your assessment above which is why I didn't go into much here. Room for development!)

Motome Fumika: Hinata would feel intimidated by her for sure. He'd wonder why she was so quiet and to herself all the time but once he knew of her quirk to copy he'd probably avoid using his around her, not wanting her to use his out of fear of her getting hurt. He sometimes feels like his quirk is a burden so he'd never wish it on anyone else.

Kasai Akari: I could totally see Hinata befriending Akari and having a soft spot for him, having a slight crush on the boy. As they are both healers he could identity with him there and I feel like they'd get along great.

Akiyama Shou: Hina would enjoy Shou's company, feeling happy when the boy was around. He'd also probably have a thing for Shou, (my Hina's heart is too open to all these pretty boys rip.) and whenever Shou's clumsiness would get him hurt rest assured Hina would rush to him and try to help however he could. Even with his objections Hina would insist that his "quirk was too important to have him injured." But honestly he'd just be worried about wittle Shou.

Castle Naoki: Mysterious, tall and handsome. Oh boy, triple threat... Hina wouldn't know how to act or what to do around Naoki. I feel like he'd be kind toward Naoki and help him out however he could whenver the opportunity presented itself. Longing to open his shell a bit to understand him better.

All: Hina can see himself gladly, without any regret, giving his life for any of them. All of them in his mind are considered his closest friends, even if they don't think so. He can't wait to forge bonds with them and get to know them better.
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 pm

{Curious | Dense | Honest | Empty}

β™₯ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Like || β—‘ = Neutral || ☠ = Dislike

β™› Akari Kasai β™›
.:. ☠ .:.
"I don't really get it, but he's always bothering someone about something. He always seems concerned for some reason or another, and seems to light people on fire sometimes. He doesn't seem like a mean person, but he's still scary.

β™› Akiyama Shou β™›
.:. β—‘ .:.
He seems like a cool person. He's always determined and never hesitates to give his all, like a hero. He's a little weird, though. I'm not really sure why, but he touches me sometimes. He seems to like patting my hair for some reason. Maybe he likes fluffy things too?

β™› Hinata Tachibana β™›
.:. β—‘ .:.
So cute~. Hinata seems to get hurt sometimes, though, and that worries me. Maybe her Quirk has downsides like Haruka's? I guess I have to protect her, then. Or is she a her? Or a him? Maybe Hinata is just a Hinata.

β™› Izaya Fiore β™›
.:. ☺ .:.
How did he know I was thinking about puppies? Wow... Izaya is so cool! Huh? Why is Izaya cool? Izaya is cool because Izaya knows things. Nobody else knows things like Izaya knows. He is probably the best person I've ever met when it comes to knowing things. Well... except for Haruka, but nobody can be as cool as Haruka is. I wish I knew things, too. Then maybe people wouldn't be so weird.

β™› Naoki Castle β™›
.:. ☺/β™₯? .:.
I like trees. Trees are nice because they're big and tall and quiet and if you feel tired you can just lie down and take a nap beneath them. Naoki is sort of like that, except a person. He's always really serious, and doesn't really pry or ask many questions, so he's very easy to get along with. He's also very responsible, so I feel like I can depend on him. It's just that he seems to get mad at me sometimes and I'm not really sure why. Did I do something wrong again...? Maybe I shouldn't have bothered...

β™› Okamoto Rin β™›
.:. ☺ .:.
Rin is fluffy. In fact, she is the fluffiest. I require more information on it, but my first investigation shows that her Quirk is like having a puppy perched on her head at all times. A puppy that gives her hugs and hits people she doesn't like.

...I'm so jealous.

She seems like a fun person, but she's kind of weird because she goes too fast and I can't keep up. It's like having a footrace with Haruka, except inside my brain. I miss racing with Haruka... Maybe Rin isn't so bad after all, even if she is weird.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:00 am

I'll definitely update these as the story goes along.

Okamoto Rin
Hmm... A hair-based quirk. I imagine it's more combat-based rather than something less combat-focused like my hair. Still, I imagine the strands would be versatile for many situations, like growing out long to provide a rope, or maybe...

Izaya Fiore
Damn, very good quirk. Very useful for hostage and anti-suicide negotiations... Though now that I think about it... there's a looot of people in Japan. I bet there's a range, or else this poor guy's getting a never-ending stream of noise... Hold on, how did he pass the entrance exam if it was mostly robot-smashing?

Hinata Tachibana
Interesting quirk, primarily focused around taking the heat off someone else... but I think it'd be good for set-ups. like, getting injured, touching a perfectly healthy villain, instantly incapacitated. What a terrifying quirk... I think Support's gonna be hard at work developing a good outfit for her. She would need to be supplemented with another healing quirk to heal herself when she swaps with a damaged civilian, though. I wouldn't recommend her for rescue operations... Hm... I wonder if this power can be used on more than humans...

Akiyama Shou
A sort of super Speed that can be shared, eh? Very good if he's used to the inertia, but I'm not sure if most people he shares it with can say the same. I'll have to try it myself, see exactly how it works, because that's a good quirk for combat. If you can't handle a situation, pass off the speed boost to someone more suited, combine quirks for the ultimate heroics.

Akari Kasai
... I already got a mom... Anyway, those flames... they'd be top-tier if he masters switching between healing and deadly flames, especially if he can use both at the same time. Such a versatile quirk, that one.

Motome Fumika
Uh... Erm... She's, uh... *ahem* Replicator... Hm... copy a bunch of me and you've got an army of... well, me. That'd be extremely effective for a huge disaster with multiple wounded civilians, actually... Got a tough fight? Make more fighters. Man, that's also a really versatile quirk!

Miu Koizumi
I have no idea who the heck this is, but she looks like the talk of the town, though. hahaha can't wait to check dat character sheet boiiii.

Kyōko Kasane
I have no earthly (heh, dirt joke) idea how a quirk like that managed to disable robots or garner enough rescue points to pass the exam. I mean, I disabled robots by entangling them with my roots until the armour buckled, or shoved stalks into the gears to make them overheat, but... I dunno, man. Come to think of it, smashing robots really didn't show much of my potential as a fighter. I guess most of my points came from when I was healing some dudes...
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!