havoc

relationships

a part of “havoc”, a fictional universe by crybaby.

An unlikely group of seniors suddenly find themselves in the middle of an all out supernatural war in their quiet town of Beaumont Hills.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “havoc”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:01 pm

I was putting together a bit of coding for my personal relationship thing at the end of my profile, but I figured that since sharing is caring, I should give you all the code! Mind you, I am not the best coder so it's probably messier than it should be, but here it is! If you want to use it to flesh out your relationships, cool. If not, that is also cool! I have all the colors on there and everything, so there's not much to do but feel it in where it says TEXT HERE.

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/411x200[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x200/3592a0/3592a0[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX[/color][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][font=times new roman][color=#3592a0]N A M E[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#3592a0]H E R E[/color]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]title here[/font]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/705x30[/img]
[left][color=transparent]XX[/color]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nP5Solc.gif[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/B28299/B28299[/img][/left]
[font=times new roman][color=#B28299]O L I V I A[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#B28299]C R O S B Y[/color][/font]
☠ [color=#B28299]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[justify][font=times new roman][color=hex]TEXT GOES HERE[/color][/font][/justify]
[left][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/left]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[right][color=transparent]XX[/color]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/156815/156815[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8tlWPzE.gif[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][font=times new roman][color=#156815]T H O M A S[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#156815]J A C K S O N[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]☠ [color=#156815]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[justify][font=times new roman][color=hex]TEXT GOES HERE[/color][/font][/justify]
[right][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/right]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DcGHU0o.gif[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/800000/800000[/img][/left]
[font=times new roman][color=#800000]R I L E Y[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#800000]M O N T G O M E R Y[/color][/font]
☠ [color=#800000]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[justify][font=times new roman][color=hex]TEXT GOES HERE.[/color][/font][/justify]
[left][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/left]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/16ACC7/16ACC7[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZH78CrE.gif[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][font=times new roman][color=#16ACC7]H I R O T O[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#16ACC7]N A O Z A K I[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]☠ [color=#16ACC7]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[right][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/right]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xaOXkDP.gif[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/B29F82/B29F82[/img][/left]
[font=times new roman][color=#B29F82]L I A M[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#B29F82]H A Y E S[/color][/font]
☠ [color=#B29F82]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[justify][font=times new roman][color=hex]TEXT GOES HERE [/color][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/156815/156815[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rwV1sZ2.gif[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][font=times new roman][color=#156815]B R O O K[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#156815]D E L A N E Y[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]☠ [color=#156815]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[right][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/right]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hg7kG1D.gif[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/3592a0/3592a0[/img][/left]
[font=times new roman][color=#3592a0]R E A G A N[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#3592a0]V E N A N D I[/color][/font]
☠ [color=#3592a0]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[justify][font=times new roman][color=hex]TEXT GOES HERE [/color][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/10x150/7B8F97/7B8F97[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/49D97MF.gif[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][font=times new roman][color=#7B8F97]P E T E R[/color] [color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#7B8F97]S I M M O N S[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]☠ [color=#7B8F97]■■■■■■■■■■[/color]■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
[right][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/right]
Last edited by mombie on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Re: relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Image Image
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XXXXXR E A G A N X V E N A N D I
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe hunter

XX
Image Image

O L I V I A X C R O S B Y
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas malesuada luctus libero, at faucibus velit volutpat aliquam. Curabitur sed blandit mi. Integer gravida fermentum porttitor.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H O M A S X J A C K S O N
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
It seems that the child of a renown Hunter family would be making a lot of enemies this year, and this one is no exception. She does not know of his Kanima affliction, but her family did murder his. Not that she knows about that, either. Regardless of the past, he's a super popular Lacrosse player that seems to be more interested in her than he should be. She's not sure that she's into the whole class clown image, but he's cute so she's okay with being in any realm of his attention. Still, with all of this newfound knowledge, she isn't exactly sure what to make of his interest in her. Of course, she could just be paranoid. He makes her laugh, and she considers them nearly friends. She doesn't know that he already knows everything about her, and that he actually despises her.

XX
Image Image

R I L E Y X M O N T G O M E R Y
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
She knows her from a few classes, otherwise, they do not interact much. Much like reagan, Riley is also a loner, so it make sense that the pair isn't as involved with each other. There is no reason to hate her, and no reason to chat with her in the hallway. She just kind of smiles and says hi when she must, but is content to let her be alone if that's what she wants.

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXH I R O T O X N A O Z A K I
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas malesuada luctus libero, at faucibus velit volutpat aliquam. Curabitur sed blandit mi. Integer gravida fermentum porttitor.

XX
Image Image

L I A M X H A Y E S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
The two do not know this, or perhaps only one of them does, but her father and his Alpha killed each other. Beyond tutoring him throughout the years, she doesn't have very much to do with him. As far as Reagan is concerned, she doesn't owe the Lacrosse team anything else. They are aquainted, but they are not friends at the moment, and they never really were. She doesn't know he is a werewolf, and he doesn't know she is the daughter of Beaumont's resident hunters. She doesn't care for him, and is slightly bothered by him for some reason. He makes her uneasy. Something about him is not right. She's always thought that, but now she can feel it even more.

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXB R O O K X D E L A N E Y
She tutored this Lacrosse player during the 10th grade, and up until the death of her father. She kind of crushed on him a little back then. Now it is Brook's turn to crush on her, and now she's not exactly feeling the same. He may be the only jock she still talks to, and that's only because he's persistent. Of course, there are other reasons he stays with her, and not all of them are because of a simple crush. Their families are well-aquainted, and she's been to his home a few times as his tutor. She happens to adore his grandmother. There is a lot for her to learn, and his family plays a big role in that. Reagan wants to like him the same way he likes her, but she's afraid that everything is superficial with him. After all, she's mostly still the same girl he's known, just trying to figure out who she's supposed to be. Regardless how she may or may not feel about him at this point, their path will be a long and twisted one in time. He is very likely to be caught in the crosshairs of two people, his best friend and his crush, looking for vengence against each other.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX
Image Image

P E T E R X S I M M O N S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
They are not best friends, but they did grow up together. His father was her father's boss. They went to each other's houses for cook-outs and other cop functions. When her father died, Peter went to his funeral. When his brother died and he told her what he saw, she believed him. However, overtime, as the deaths of close ones began to eat at both of them, the pair drifted apart. Reagan was busy entering the realm of the Supernatural, and Peter cut himself off from everyone save for a select few. One would think mourning would bring two people together, but it isn't that simple. When she passes by his house she thinks of him, hoping that one day she'd be able to divulge the dark truth of this town. She doesn't know how, but he's so inquisitive like his own father that he will figure it out one day. For now, she tries to keep him out of the supernatural spotlight so it doesn't wreck his life as much as it did her own.

Last edited by mombie on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 am

XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XXXXXR I L E Y X M O N T G O M E R Y
The Werecoyte/New Girl

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Riley and Olivia haven't had any issues with one another, if anything they've had a common understanding and have usually been nice whenever they've spoken. Riley personally has never had an issue with Olivia since she moved to the shcool, Olivia being one of the few students that she doesn't entirely mind interacting with. Something about her intrigues Riley and she isn't exactly sure what it is yet...

XX
Image Image

TEXT GOES HERE

XX
Image Image

Their relationship is an interesting one for anyone that witnesses it. Riley has a rather protective streak whenever it comes to Hirito, meaning she tends to see him as a younger brother, and as such she feels like it's her job to step in whenever an older student bullies him or treats him harshly. Riley isn't entirely sure why she feels that way towards him, but she can guess it's probably something that has to do with her Coyote side...

XX
Image Image

L I A M X H A Y E S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Oh yes, Liam Hayes, the cliche jock and lacross MVP of the school. Their relationship, or whatever small amount exists, is an interesting one for sure. Riley has her eyes on him, but not for the reasons some may assume. Sure, he's cute and athletic, but she can sense that something is off about Liam. She isn't entirely sure what it means, but something is off and she's curious about what it is exactly. Their interactions are peaceful and friendly enough, even though they rarely talk or know each other that much as she is very knew to the school.

XX
Image Image

No one would call them best friends, or even really friends due to them rather opposites in personalities. Often butting heads than coming to a common understanding. Riley doesn't entirely mind Brook, but she isn't the biggest fan of him and more often than not tends to avoid him or any interactions with him if she can. She's not entirely disgusted by him, but just prefers to keep to herself for the most part, keep her circle small and no one can hurt you is how she was raised.

XX
Image Image

R E A G A N X V E N A N D I
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Riley isn't exactly sure how to feel about her if she's honest with herself. Part of her is intrigued, the other will gladly leave her be. Something about her doesn't sit right with Riley and she tends to keep to herself, mainly as Reagen doesn't seem to be the outgoing type, nor the kind that wants to be everyone's friend, and honestly, Riley wouldn't blame her. She'll say hi and talk to Reagan, as awkward as it is as they've only talked a few times and seen each other in a few classes. She knows her more from her face than name, and doesn't really plan on becoming friends with anyone as she doesn't see herself staying in Beaumont Hills for very long.

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Image Image
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XXXXXT H O M A S X J A C K S O N
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe kanima

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
When Tommy first arrived at school, Olivia was the first person he noticed. It would be easy to say it was attraction or because she was the best friend of his rival, making her even more of a challenge. Deep down, he know it is more primal than that. The kanima seeks her out and he can't tell if it wants to hurt her or protect her, he hopes it's the latter. They've exchanged a few words between classes before her 'boyfriend' runs off with her. He knows he should stay away, but he can't, not yet.

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Being that they arrived at school together at about the same time, the two new kids have to stick together. For Tommy, he's aware that she's supernatural. The fact that she's clearly a loner and doesn't have any friends works to his advantage. She's wild and damaged like him. He likes her overall, but their friendship is in development.

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
PENDING

XX
Image Image

L I A M X H A Y E S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
The classic new kid versus the reigning cool guy battle. With the way Tommy arrived and is already showing up Liam on and off the lacrosse field, a tension is in the air whenever the two are together. Tommy couldn't care less about his territorial nonsense, but loves to poke up at the obvious supernatural creature in front of him. It's dangerous since he doesn't know what Liam is, but Tommy can't wait to what he changes into.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX
Image Image

PENDING

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
You'd think Thomas was interested in Reagan since he talks to her and is around her any chance he can, being charming and trying to make her laugh. Secretly, he knows she's a hunter and people like her anger him. Reagan will hurt him just like other hunters have tried to. Tommy wants the advantage in case she ever turns against him. Little does he know, he will have an even bigger reason to despise her.

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP E T E R X S I M M O N S
When Tommy first moved to Beaumont Hills, his foster father made sure to introduce him to his boss's son. Tommy saw an opportunity wasn't going to waste the chance to get on the sheriff's son, and the sheriff himself. It turned out better than expected and Peter has become like a sidekick to Tommy. He appreciates his intelligence and his lack of a filter, makes him more genuine and easier to read. Tommy has a fondness for the kid and likes having him around.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 2 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:59 am

Image Image
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XXXXXB R O O K X D E L A N E Y
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe druid

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Brook has 10 brothers so he knows how to share. Which is why when Liv just invaded his life one day, suctioned to Liam's side, he just shrugged and accepted her. She's a nag, and he gets the feeling that she's always looking at him like some kind of project. Which leads to them arguing and Liam having to lock them in a cupboard to sort it out. But he endures all her 'mom worry' with a smile because that's what you do for best friends.

XX
Image Image

Brook knew he liked Tommy for the moment he swaggered onto the lacrosse field full of confidence and jokes. They barely been chatting more than two minutes before Brook was inviting Tommy up to the Delaney block to ride motorbikes over the dirt jumps him and his brothers had made. They made fast and easy friends, often ditching class with some of the other lacrosse guys to embark on a dumb drunk adventure. It wasn't until later that Brook found out Liam's dislike for the guy. Unfortunately, Brook won't let his pinion be swayed, even by his best friend, so Liam's just going to have to live with his new friend.

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
There's hardly a story to tell here. In Brook's mind there is nothing to condemn Riley about, she does her own thing and walks to her own paths which he respects. But there's nothing to recommend her either, she just really isn't his type of friend.

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
He took some warming up to, he's a bit childish and full of pranks, but Brook knows how to accept being the butt of the joke. Hiroto made it a point to meet the druids of Beaumont Hills upon arrival,and ever since Brook's grandma always talks fondly about the kitsune in town. He's a welcome guest at the Beaumont block anytime, especially since he's a free spirited lover of nature like Brook.

XX
Image Image

L I A M X H A Y E S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Brook doesn't remember there ever being a time without Liam. They met young playing sport in town and have been best buds ever since. Liam knows about every crush Brook has ever had, and had to live through Brook's frosted tips faze. Things changed after Liam got bitten, sharing both normal and supernatural worlds, the boys grew even closer with no secrets left between them. But, Brook can't help but resent the new roles thrust upon them as werewolf and druid.

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
When Brook falls, he falls hard. Even if she won't have anything to do with him. He harbors a very one-sided crush, mooning over her and earning ridicule from his brothers. He wasn't interested in her before, he's not going to lie, part of it is about the looks. She got hot. But she also got confident, and what can he say, Brook's got a thing for girls who treat him mean. He knows that Liam's alpha killed Reagan's dad, he feels guilty keeping the knowledge to himself, and it will definitely end in disaster if either of them figure it out. But he's hoping they'll both just move on before it comes to that.

XX
Image Image

Yeah, no. Peter's just a nosy human that's far too much about the book side of life. He needs to loosen up and mind his own business. Brook's not a dick, he's not going out of his way to bully the dude, but seriously? Why bother with the guy. Besides he gets an out from all the supernatural shit and then chooses to stick around anyway, that irks Brook the most.

Last edited by Chompers on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Chompers
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrian Blaire on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:12 am

Image Image

H I R O T O _ N A O Z A K I
the kitsune

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
TEXT GOES HERE

XX
Image Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Hiroto found Tommy to be an interesting gal when they first met, and spared no efforts in getting to know the guy, although it was a bit difficult since he kept to himself a lot. They get on pretty well and Hiroto saw that there many things they have in common. But having once blinded and driven by vengeance himself, Hiroto hoped that Tommy would continue to keep this animalistic side of his in check, lest he do something regretful.

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
Hiroto sympathized with Riley for the fact that she had only been introduced to the world of the supernaturals for not very long, thus still having lots of doubts over her new path of life. Though once they have gotten to know each other, Riley was a fine friend to have around. While it is uncalled for, she also harbored a sense of protectiveness towards him, which was something Hiroto greatly appreciated and could only reciprocate to the best of his abilities.

XX
Image Image

L I A M X H A Y E S
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
TEXT GOES HERE

XX
Image Image

The Delaneys were the very first people that Hiroto got to know when he first settled in Beaumont nearly two years ago, and Hiroto had seen to it that he could maintain a good relationship with the clan. Brook was of course no exception, and they got on well thanked to the many things they shared in commons. Brook was the first one Hiroto would turn to if the needs for guidance arise.

XX
Image Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ♥
The two of them had never interacted much, but Hiroto was acquainted with Reagan, though he had no intentions of moving further than that since he heard through the grapevines that she was descended from a clan of Hunters. Hiroto knew better than to blindly harbor animosity towards the Hunters while they hadn't even fired a shot, so as long as Reagan directed her target at someone else other than him and his friends, he wouldn't cause her troubles.

XX
Image Image

PJ was quite a witty and smart one and Hiroto has always had a thing for intelligent people. The boy was rather reclusive at first but Hiroto had managed to open him up a bit by now, which was something he saw as an achievement. He had no qualms with PJ's curiosity of the world of supernaturals so long as he stayed away from the murkier waters, for his own goods.

Last edited by Chrian Blaire on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chrian Blaire
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:33 pm

LIAMXHAYES

The Alpha - Alex Fitzalan - #B29F82

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

OLIVIA CROSBY

XXXbanshee | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

describe relationship here.

BROOK DELANEY

XXXdruid | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

REAGAN VENADI

XXXhunter | { / }

"QUOTE HERE"

THOMAS JACKSON

XXXkanima | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

RILEY MONTGOMERY

XXXwerecoyote | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

PETER SIMMONS

XXXhuman | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

HIROTO NAOZAKI

XXXkistune | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

crybaby
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!