Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Dawn of a New Era

Relationships

a part of “X-Men: Dawn of a New Era”, a fictional universe by Sly_Mafia.

It's time for a new generation - a new era of mutants. The X-Mansion may have not been running like it used to, but the junior members were very sure of themselves when they fixed the place up. Now, it's time for you to come. Can you handle the pressure?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Dawn of a New Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 am

The Relationship Topic. A place for all of us to dissect one another's characters and figure out who is compatible with whom.

Friendships: This is not just for romance. There's also friendships. I mean, not everyone has to be friends. Some can be associates. Who do you think is going to be your best friend? Associate? Tell me.

Romance: Yes, the fun part. Who do you think your character will end up? Who will be vying for your character's affections? Who might you be going undercover with?

Enemies: This is the real fun part. Again, not everyone is going to end up as friends. Some might end up hating each other and it might have nothing to do with if your character is good or bad. It just might be because someone turns your character off. Who is going to be your biggest rival? Or just someone you hate?

Let the conversation begin!
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:27 pm

So...I guess I'll start this off.

(Awkward pause) ;)

Um, I'm not really sure who would end up with Sammie or even as her friend. She'd really need to get out of this kindness thing and start defending herself. Maybe getting a friend who could help her be a little more confident? IDK

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

I would love to be productive in this section but I can't really offer much in regards to Kyle. He is pretty antagonistic at best. That being said he would probably have some people he associates with warmer than others, and then there would be certain people he gets more fed up with than others. Especially overly 'bright side' ones.

As much as Sam is figured in- I think he would probably just ignore her. Probably not remember her name and call her 'Sarah' more often than naught.

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StolenHappiness on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Nick would probably stick with Ella at first then make friends with people who have a darker said to them selves because he would feel more comfortable with them because of his dark side. Ella would probably just talk to anyone who started a conversation.

For people they would be attracted to, Luella I think would look for someone whos power is as strong as hers or at least wont be hurt by her power because when she gets comfortable she cant control the power as well. Nick also would go for someone who would be able to understand his darkness.

StolenHappiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Raphy's Relationships
How she feels about:
-Samantha- It bugs me how girly she is. I mean, really, jeans are the way easier to work with than skirts! Plus, I don't really like how she can get in my mind...
-Luella- I'm on the same page with her, being a sister myself...but I don't know how I feel about the whole "peppy sun" thing...
-Jayson- Crap, that's a chick!? I usually think of Jayson as a guy! She seems cool, and her power is kick ass!
-Claude- Who's that shit? Oh, my brother, right! Duh!...No laughing at the sarcasm? Okay, I don't like any of you as much as him...
-Nicholas- His power is fragtastic! He's also not bad looking...not like I go for the dark types, though.
-Noah- Can you spell GORGEOUS?! Those wings! Those eyes! *swoons* He's not my type, though.
-Kyle- Ugh...what a cocky dick. He's attractive, I'll give him that, but he's not all that great...
-Eden- Now that's my type. Distant, weird, different...Also, his power is cool as hell. I think I'll definitely keep him on my radar...
-Dixie- I like her. She's got the girl next door look with the attitude of...well me! I think we'll get along better than I'll get along with the other girls...
-Effy- *shrugs* Not sure about this one...

Claude's Relationships
How he feels about:
-Samantha- She's really cute. Her power is pretty cool, too.
-Luella- Eh...Raphy won't like her...I really don't have an opinion.
-Jayson- She's really beautiful. Like really beautiful. And powerful.
-Seraphina- My sister is...well, my mom, best friend, and teacher. I adore her.
-Nicholas- He seems cool. I also like his power. I hope me and him get along.
-Noah- I think if he, Nick and I got together, we'd be a pretty rockin' trio.
-Kyle- He best stay away from my sister.
-Eden- Now I gotta keep a guy away from my sister and my sister away from a guy! A brother can only do so much! He seems cool, though...weirdly interesting power.
-Dixie- *whistles* Hello gorgeous! In all seriousness, my sister may need to remind me that I promised myself I'd stay single and focus on school...
-Effy- She seems kinda conceited and bitchy. She'll but heads with Raphy, that's for sure...probably me, too.

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Kyle's Relationships

Seraphina: “Wow- what a cranky whore. I thought her name was pretty cool and then I got an earful about how she gets her vagina in a knot about it.”
Samantha: “Wait her name isn’t Sarah? Huh. Go figure.”
Leulla: “There is something odd about this one. Don’t get me wrong- she might be hot- but ugh- her personality. Gag me with an arsenic covered spoon.”
Nicholas: “Here emo kid me get you some more black finger polish for your ‘dark’ nature. Yeah go write more sad poems.”
Claude: “*cough*asswhipe*cough*”
Jayson: “That’s a girl? Shit. Hah. And that is what you get for having a boy’s name.”
Noah: “Ladies man? Or Lady Man. Hard to tell.”
Eden: “Kid gives me the creeps. But in a good fucking way- the way that is quiet and doesn’t talk about their freaky emotions. At least someone around here knows when to shut the eff on up.”
Effy: “I like her. I mean if she wasn’t a snobby know-it-all I would like her more. But she seems to get shit done no matter the cost. And that is more than most people can say.”
Dixie: “I don’t know- she is kind of hot. But the way she is all over the place raises warning flags. So. Many. Warning. Flags.”

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Jayson's relationships

Raphy- I think she and I could get along quite nicely. She seems pretty cool.

Samantha- She seems cool but I'm not sure how I feel abut her powers.

Luella- She's nice and seems a bit peppy in a way.

Nicholas- Dark me likey.

Claude- Wow he's... I don't know how to explain it but I need to focus on my studies rather than guys but he makes that a tad hard to do.

Noah- Cute and having wings is awesome the rest of his abilities are pretty cool too.

Kyle- I don't know him and from what I've seen I don't think I want to know him.

Eden- Not quite sure how I feel about him yet.

Effy- Smart but I tend to stay away due to her powers and personality.

Dixie Wyatt- I don't know her all that well but she may be able to relate to me on some level possibly.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:21 pm

I didn't even think about this format. It's kinda fun.

It's funny when I think of how nice Sam is when her thoughts don't have to be XD.

Sam's relationships
Seraphina "Don't even know her, but BITCH. No, but seriously. She scares me."

Ella "She seems nice. Kinda pretty too. And I like the sun."

Nicholas "wow...he's...um, h-h-he's kinda...he's kinda hot. The darkness thing...that might end up being scary though."

Claude "Okay, another hot guy. He seems kinda funny. And cool trick - oh, that's his mutation. Sweet."

Jayson "Huh...never met a girl with a boy name. Cool. She seems like the only girl that won't scare me to tears. And her power's really cool. And she's pretty."

Noah *blush* "Um...he's cute...really really cute." *blushes more and literally squeaks the rest while darting her eyes* "Is anyone else feeling a little hot in here?"

Kyle *in the best Taylor Swift voice* "I knew you were trouble when you walked in. Shame on me now" *bursts out laughing behind his back* "But seriously, he's a douche."'

Eden: "Wow. His power's kinda cool. I mean, it's creepy, but cool. And what the flip is with this mansion and all the hot guys? How am I supposed to concentrate on studying?"

Effy: "Wow...her power's almost like mine. Well, maybe not, but you get where I'm going. Seems like she's really smart" *cue the admiration*

Dixie "One, NEVER let me piss her off. She is destruction and I'm only 120 lbs and 5'3. I will be obliterated. We both like horseback riding, awesome. I mean, I wouldn't know that with the look of hate and indifference, but...seriously, I could like her."

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Raphy is getting all this shit for being protective and liking cuss words...lol she's the female Kyle!

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 am

(I will add to the relationships as the rp progresses :) )

Effy Sharpe

Seraphina: I'm not sure about Seraphina, or should I say Raphy. I guess we'll see if we clash or not.

Samantha: Quiet, shy and someone that I usually wouldn't converse with. Her powers have potential though, if she was willing to test her morals.

Luella: She's bright and bubbly, a personality that seems to match her sunshine powers. I have nothing against people with positive attitudes, but I can see that there is more to her than this 'sunshine side'.

Nicholas: The darkness boy. I have nothing against him, but also nothing positive to say about him yet either.

Claude: Oh, the clown. His lack of seriousness irritates me. There is a time and a place for jokes but Claude doesn't seem to understand this.

Jayson: Hmm, I don't have much to do with her. Our paths rarely cross.

Noah: I have no problem with him. Yes, he is over-confident and a tad vain, but in a school where half the students can't string two words together his attitude is a welcome relief.

Kyle: Arrogance in a man is not usually attractive, but for Kyle I will make an exception. He can be fun, but I find his lack of a filter keeps any close friendship from forming.

Eden: The mute enigma. What is there to say about him? He's blunt when he speaks, introverted and has the power to communicate with the dead.

Dixie: This one has problems making eye-contact. She appears very shy which I find strange considering the amount of talent she possesses.
Last edited by Issa on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 am

Dixie's Relationships:

Seraphina: “Let's just say if I stay away from her brother I will be fine. And I might even make a friend.”
Samantha: “We both like horseback riding, this could be cool”
Leulla: “She seems rather nice, I don't really know much about her”
Nicholas: “He likes darkness... he might know what I'm going through”
Claude: “Stay away... just stay away....”
Jayson: “She's pretty in a no homo way... and she likes the arts. Something we have in common.”
Noah: “He's cute. Don't know much about him though.”
Kyle: "I feel drawn to him. No not in some creepy stalker way! I don't know I have warning flags about him as well. He's hot don't get me wrong. I just... I don't know."
Eden: “He seems to be misunderstood. I would like to get to know him better. Maybe help him”
Effy: “Not my kind of chick. In fact I have a habit of staying clear of these girls. But hey I have nothing against her.”
Dixie: “I want to believe I'm a good person. Everyone wants to think that don`t they?”

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StolenHappiness on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Nicholas's Relationships
Raphy- Seems cool but im 90% sure she will hate Ella and that is really all I need to know.
Claude- He is only 16? Really? Wow... But he seems cool, and I love his power I would love to trade with him. At least I would be able to sit in the sun with Ella without passing out.
Samantha- Seems very sweet, she is also very cute but her power is pretty scary but im not one to talk.
Jayson- Shes cute, I think we would get along for the most part.
Noah- Wings and Electric? He is made for Ella. I don't like it but I don't hold it against him.
Kyle- If he even goes near my sister I will destroy him, Im not kidding he is so self absorbed and I will not have him hurting Ella.
Eden- His power is cool, I think we would get along well because we both dark and need to be understood.
Effy- Not really sure, Like the fact that she could know my past with a touch scares me. Deeply. I will never let her touch me, my past isn't hers to know.
Dixie- Really pretty, AND dark. I like a lot. I think she would understand me.
Ella- Shes my sister, my bright, happy sister who thinks she is hiding her depression from me but isn't really.

Luella's Relationships
Raphy~ Seems cool. She is really protective of her brother and that is a little weird but I cant really say anything because im like that too with Nick.
Claude~ He is cute but he is younger then me and I don't go for younger guys. He power is awesome though but in the long run I don't think his sister has anything to worry about from me.
Samantha~ She is very Girly... Very pretty...
Jaysen~ Totally nicks type, remind me not to piss her off though.
Noah~ WINGS! I mean wings! Oh... And he seems very nice.
Kyle~ Arrogant prick, he thinks he is so cool because he is very invincible lets see if he can match the power of the sun!
Eden~ Cute, I like him. His power is cool too but he kinda seems scared of himself.
Effy~ Umm... If shes touches me we will have a problem, but if she doesn't we are cool.
Dixie~ I think she will make things interesting.
Nikki~ My sweet sweet but tormented brother.

StolenHappiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!