Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail: The Azure Knights

Relationships

a part of “Fairy Tail: The Azure Knights”, a fictional universe by talonXdrakos.

Fairy Tail may be the number one guild in Fiore, but overseas in the land of Ebel, The Azure Knights are the guild to be in!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: The Azure Knights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby talonXdrakos on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Okay... this thread will be for everyone to list the relationships between characters, whether romantic, familial,teams, or just simple rivalries.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

talonXdrakos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:24 pm

I think this is the right place for this. I was wondering if anyone wanted to be Jien's partner?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:09 pm

ya my character is a lecher soooooooo............ pretty much all the female characters lol

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 pm

I think for Armin he's more of a 'I'll go along if you want' kind of person or someone who asks different people each time he finds himself a mission, so I don't think he'll have a set team until maybe a little later in the role play unless someone wants to partner with him.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby talonXdrakos on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 pm

So Akio and Nerdy's characters are partnered up, then, correct?

talonXdrakos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that Akio was saying that his character had a relationship with all the female characters.

At least, that's what I got out of their post.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Lilina Vanruth's thoughts and opinions

Azura Kross
"The Guild Leader? She's pretty cool, and fun to hang around, I think. I'm grateful to her, because she let me stay here with everyone, and every day is fun because of her. Azura's one of those rare few that I'd die for, not that she'd need me to. I swear to god, she's invincible. Nothing phazes her even if someone were do die for her. I can't fully trust her, but I love her all the same. Could I beat her in a fight? Absolutely not!"

Akio Nightingale
"Ugh, geez. You wanna know about Akio? What I think is that he really needs to shape up and get serious, because we someone who's all laid back all the time won't improve themselves as a whole! He jokes around too much, and always says things to make girls feel special. His only good point is that he respects us girls in general... but still! I can't trust him! Could I beat him in a fight? Possibly."

Briar Cousland
"Briar, huh? We traveled together for a while before he invited me to the Azure Knights, so I s'pose I like him more than I like most. He's fun to hang around with, and he trusts me wholeheartedly, which is always a good plus, if I do say so myself. A lot of the time he does stupid things that are fun, because they are stupid, you know what I mean? I owe this guy a lot, even though he is a sucker for people like me. I trust him to some extent. I can trust him. Could I beat him in a fight? We'd end up killing each other because of our powers interacting, dope!"

Jien Wudao
"The boring guy, almost to a fault, I mean, come on. Sure, hard working and seriousness is a good thing, but there's a frickin' limit, you know? This guy really needs to loosen up, I think, and just enjoy what life tosses at him! He's nice enough, I guess, but it doesn't change that his quiet nature ain't helping him in the social department. I can't trust him, he's too serious to make any sense. Could I beat him in a fight? If I have the element of surprise, I think."

Armin Wells
"The nature freak! He's so gentle, it almost hurts just to look at him! Seriously, it's true, you know. He's too nice, 'n too naive, and that'll just hurt him in the end, especially if he tries to make everyone he meets happy. He's got good morals though, as far as I can tell, so it's not like he's a bad person. Just too must of a pacifist, right? I can't trust him, he'd drag me down if I did. Could I beat him in a fight? Probably not if he traps me."

Lilliana Bernadette
"The Princess? She's fun, but mostly cuz of her name. Otherwise I don't imagine she'd talk to the likes of me all that often. I don't even know why she's here, honestly, she's still too close to the princess lifestyle to be able to work like the rest of us. Has she ever had a quest? Well, anyways, it's fun to mess with the others over our name, but that's about it. I can't trust her, she might be a spy for the higher ups. Could I defeat her in a fight? Sure, just move in before she can finish chanting and end it! "

Veronica Sneke
"That girl? She sure asks a lot of weird questions, that's for sure, and all those questions are never any of her business? Is she just socially awkward, perhaps, and trying to figure a way to bond with us? I really don't think that's it- something's off with her, but I'm not sure what. Hell no can I trust her. Could I beat her in a fight? I have my doubts on that. "

Ryden Krosslogia
"Though he's like the son of Azura, I just can't make myself like this guy. We get along fine on the surface, and I guess to most, that's all that matters. But, well, I just, I dunno. If that was all he was, then why does he train to the point of self harm all the time? This person is preparing for something, and I don't know if it puts me at risk or not. I can't trust him, there's no way right now for that. Could I beat him in a fight? Stupid question, of course I can't! "

Alexander Lavoie
"Look at this, another goddamned loner. Why they all bother to play around in a guild, and not just be a solo bounty hunter, I'll never understand. Not sure if I want to either... but it's tiresome trying to be nice to them all all the friggin' time. Geh, anyways... the only noticable thing about Alex is that she's pretty damn tough. Hell no do I trust her, she's the one I like the least, damn haughty bitch. Could I beat her in a fight? I'll personally make sure I wipe her out if it comes to it. "

Rayne Griffin
"Shadow girl, huh? I don't really know what to think of her, because she's so... weird. Sure, it's not as if I'm the nicest person ever either, but at least I know how to, Iunno, fit in with others! This girl, she's probably real stuck up, thinks she's too good to be hangin' out with us, or something. I've gotta keep an eye on her though... it's easier to betray someone if you're not emotionally close with them. So, in that vein, I obviously don't trust her. Could I beat her in a fight? I like to think so, but it'd be close. "

Tastou Ryuo
"Ugh, god, another dragon slayer, and yet another damned 'I don't like you, get away from me" freak. What's with these antisocial people? There's no benefit from hiding away, and it just makes people distrust you, or at the very least, be wary. A guild is meant to be a team, for god's sake, so we should at least pretend to get along! Well, whatever, if he wants my help in fights, he's gotta make me like him, first! I definitely don't trust him! Could I beat him in a fight? I think.. probably. A tentative probably."

Saphira Elrose
"The other dragon slayer around here. She reminds me of me, sort of, not really trusting others around her at first. It'd be easier to get into her head and see what she's thinking if I was a dragon slayer too, but, whatever. Mostly with that Ryden, she gets all cutesy and crap, but hey, I do that too, don't I? Definately don't wanna fight next to her, though, she'd be more likely to fall on her ass and destroy me with a Sky Dragon's Roar! I can't trust her, I can't tell if her cuteness is just an act. Could I beat her in a fight? Easily, won't be a problem!"

Thoughts change as life goes on, so this won't stay the same, either, as we all change and develop. Still, I hope we can get along well together!
Last edited by Rann on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby talonXdrakos on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Very nice, Rann... I like the way you put that together.

@Nerdy

My mistake. He and Ryden could partner up, but Ryden would probably run the guy into the ground with all his training. But I'm fine with that if you are lol

talonXdrakos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Is anyone interested in being my character's partner ^^?

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyWhiteChick on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 pm

@talon

Jien's a martial artist, he runs himself into the ground with his own training. Trust me, I am a martial artist, have been for eight years. The military got their training from us. Anyway, I love to have him partner up with Ryden.

NerdyWhiteChick
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:13 am

Veronica Sneke's Relationships

(Borrowing this format from Rann. Hopefully you don't mind.)

Aiko Nightingale

I must of done something terrible in a past life to of had the misfortunate of having to deal with this…loudmouth. Many people would call this man an angel in human form..that is before hearing him open his mouth. His chatty attitude wouldn't be a problem were it not for his nonchalant flirting with anything with breasts and a pulse. It's pathetic that women trail after him like a lost puppy. Although I must admit a few of his practical jokes are funny and he has a strong head on his shoulders. Now if only we could manage his mouth, he would be a worthy guild mate in my eyes. Were it to come down to a brawl, I think a Memory Snatch would dampen his lively spirit, although I doubt I would be able to dodge those blasted arrows of his.

Briar Cousland

One of the longest members of the guild. We haven't really talked that much, although it may of been due to my first impression of him downing an entire bottle of my favorite wine in front of my eyes. I admit that man can hold his liquor quite well and would be an interesting drinking partner. With such a lively and energetic persona, I cannot help but wonder if its all a mask that can be removed if one were to get close to him. I am not going lie, he is a handsome man to look upon, not to mention an powerful mage. It would be interesting to pick his brain a bit, all for the sake of adding to the stories of the world of course. I wonder what type of team-up we would make with his strong offensive physical magic and my own offensive mental magic, quite a powerful combination. Not to mention it wouldn't hurt having a protector in a fight, not that I would plan to be damsel in distress. Then again I have always been a decent actress..the only question that remains is how does one observe the heart of man such as Briar? Through his stomach with rich foods or through a bottle of well-aged wine?

Jein Wudao

Perhaps one of the most serious people I have ever met in my life. I feel like all that tension is going to snap that kid in half one day, although I suppose being that tightly kept up works well for his magic. His magic itself is bizarre, but intriguing at the same time. From what I have observed so far, he has so much potential as a mage due to his immense dedication and concentration. I admire him for that fact as well as his quieter attitude is refreshing compared to all the other louder members of the guild. I doubt I could take him in a clean fight, then again I have never really been one to play fair now have I? I will be interesting seeing if I could hear any stories from this silent observer.

Armin C Wells

A kid that's almost kind and gentle enough give even me a toothache. I still don't understand how this kid decided his best choice in life was to be in a rough and tumble mage guild like the Azure Knights. I would of figured a gentle soul like him would be off trying to save down-trodden villages from an seemingly impossible disease and succeed at curing them. Despite his occasionally shy nature I do feel my spirit become lifted after just being around this little ball of sunshine. I think he has warmed-up to me a bit since joining the guild six months ago. Even with his constant up-beat attitude I do wonder what kind of life this kid has had, who does he confide in when his own ghosts of the past haunts him? I think I could take him easily in a fight, but i think I would feel a bit guilty if I tried to break his mental state.

Lilly Bernadette

Princess..what can one say about that girl. Aside from the bluntly obvious fact that her persona is just like that of a princess of some long forgotten fairy tale. Her warm smile and friendly words to everyone makes her nearly on par in terms of innocent with Armin. Although I must admit it is a nice feeling biting in a freshly cooked cookie..not that I would express that opinion openly. As far as her magic goes, I am afraid I have not really seen her in action yet or even know what type of magic she has. With such a fragile and well-groomed appearance, I can't help but think she had a wealthy upbringing. Perhaps one day I can see if she will share her story with me, as long as I still get a cookie like everyone else. I have a hunch that Armin and her could start a peace squad of sorts and attempt to rescue all the stray pets in the world..such a blissful existence that would be.

Lilina Vanruth

This child has the energy that could best Aiko' s own I think. Even I was her age, I don't think I ever had that much energy regardless of what my parents said. That being said she does remind me a little bit of myself at that age, easily manipulating others with a sweet smile and bright eyes. Then again looking back on my own childhood, it was at time a very lonely existence at least until another traveler came through willing share tales of his or her adventures outside my village. i wonder if behind the cheerful smile and twinkling eyes is a young and pathless girl just trying her way in the world. Well, she seems like a tough enough kid I think she will be able to get herself through life with ease. Now if I were to face her in combat, I have a feeling it would be a more difficult match due to that damn teleportation magic she has, although I think my ink would be able to reach her in time given the right moment.

Ryden Krosslogia

A dragon slayer mage, just that type of magic is powerful on its own. Yet within the hands of the right person, it can be outright catastrophic not only to others but to the caster itself from notes I have read. Due to practically being raised by Azura he is a dedicated and protective guild members, frankly I am glad that he is on our side. However one thing I find majorly off-putting and almost worrisome is the intense training he subjects himself to every single day. Is the reason behind the training in order to grow in magical and physical strength or is it contain the dangerous side of all Dragon Slayers deal with. I would like to get to know him better, maybe over a drink or two..if only he would lighten up enough. A puzzle that is just waiting to be solved, I am determined to at least put some of it together. Due to the nature of his magic and his melee skills, I believe I would be smashed into the floorboards within the first ten minutes..regretablly.

Alexandra Lavoie-Will fill this out when Starlight is finished with the bio ^ ^

Saphira Elrose

Another Dragon Slayer…I can only hope that they don't butt heads and get into a physical confrontation..I can already see the number of holes that would be put through our guild's roof. I am afraid due to her shy nature I have not been able to converse with her very well. Personally, I believe my first opening question of the scar on her mid drift was not the right tactic…curse my inquisitive nature. Although from what I managed to observe and talk of with others is that she is a very gentle person and easy-going much like her element. Maybe she will forgive me for that horrible introduction and let it go like the air she consumes? I hope to get to know her a bit better, maybe through the use of gentle words I can help understand this interesting mage. With her magic being mainly defensive and her heart so easily leading her brain, I could possibly win a match against her..then again with Dragon Slayer magic being so unpredictable..my assumption may be incorrect.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 am

(Ignore. Wrong place) ^^;

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby talonXdrakos on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:22 am

Akio Nightingale

"I know that some of the other guild member don't particularly care for his attitude towards life, but I think he's a pretty interesting guy. I often wonder what it's like to be so carefree. In some ways, he remind me of Mother quite a bit. Their flirtatious natures in particular. But you know... even though he and I haven't spoken much, sometimes when I see him, the look in his eyes gives me the impression that there is more to him than meets the eye. I suppose time will tell."

Jien Wudao

"Jien is one of my favorite guild mates. Although I'm older, I find his level of honor and discipline to be quite and inspiration. Though he's still learning, he and I have partnered up on jobs a few times, and I have to say that I was very impressed with his skills and I find myself looking forward to our next mission together. His Chi magic seems very similar to Mother's Spirit Magic somehow. I'm certain that when he fully develops is, he'll truly be a force to be reckoned with. I'd like to get to know him a little better, but like me, he tends to keep the personal details he shares to a minimum. Perhaps on out next run, we'll find a chance to talk."

Armin Wells

"Armin is a sweet kid. I'm sure that's what everyone says about him, but it's the truth. Over time I've come to think of him as a little brother, and I try to keep an eye on him to see if there's anything I might be able to help him out with. Not that I expect that sort of situation to arise often. He may be young, but he is a very competent mage. I have to admit that I'm interested in learning more about his past. I'm sure we'll find a chance to discuss it at some point."

Veronica Sneke

"Veronica is... I mean she's very... Wait, let me start over. Veronica is an impressive mage, who has come very interesting talents. I've never had the chance to work with her but I've heard good things from our guildmates who have. Well... they say that she can be a little on the.. um... mean side? I'm sure that she's just misunderstood though. I can't imagine someone so pretty being so... um... bitchy. Oh crap... did I say that out loud? Azura isn't gonna hear this, is she? She'll try to have me married off by the end of the week..."

Saphira Elrose

"I get the feeling that Saphira is more like me than any other members of the guild. And no, it's not because we're both Dragon Slayers. There's some strange sort of familiarity there when she and I talk, like we understand each other perfectly. Is that weird? I mean we haven't known each other very long, but for some reason I already feel like we're old friends. Okay, yeah... that is kind of weird. Forget I said anything. Long story short, I enjoy spending time with her and I hope that we can work together sometime soon. "

Lilliana Bernadette

"I have the same feelings towards her as I do towards Armin: She's like a little sister to me. Though, admittedly, she's much more introverted than he is. I suppose that actually makes me more curious about her, in a way, considering she's more like me. One day, I'll figure out what''s going through her head, but for now, I'll have to settle for just looking out for her."

Lilina Vanruth

"Like me, she had a tough life and had to take care of herself. For that, she has my respect. It makes me happy to see that she's still able to be a kid, soooo, I pretend I don't see her when she's zooming around playing pranks and such. She's a good kid, though not everyone sees it. Maybe I should invite her to train with me sometime? I think it'd be good for her. Heh... there goes my big brother complex again..."

Rayne Griffin

""

Tatsou Ryuo

""

Alexandra Lavoie

""

Briar Cousland

"Briar has been a part of the guild quite a bit longer than most of the other members, so I've had much more of an opportunity to get to know him. I think that from the moment he first arrived, he and I have seen each other a friendly rivals, and I have to say that I love being able to test myself against someone I consider an equal. Granted, mother has made me pay for all the repairs to the things out sparring has damaged, but it's a small price to pay, really. Hmm.. last time I checked, we were tied 27-27. I think it's about time for a rematch. What can I say? Despite his quirks, I really respect the guy, and genuinely consider him a friend. Now if I could just get him to stop getting drunk and accidentally breaking things..."

Azura Kross

"What can I say about Mother that isn't already common knowledge? She's quirky, she drinks like a fish, she's overly flirtatious, and has the temperament of a six year old. I love her all the same, though. If she hadn't taken me in, there's no telling where I'd be right now. Probably a member of a dark guild or rotting in a prison cell somewhere. She and Precellogia saved my life, and I'm eternally grateful to them both. Even if my number of scars has increased exponentially because of them..."

talonXdrakos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Lilliana's super-duper secret thoughts on friends and co.

Azura Kross
What else can I say but, strong? I owe Miss Azura for letting me into the Azura Knights, despite the fact that she is fully aware of my lacking in... Ehm, magical abilities. I hope I can reflect her image one day, to be as powerful as she is, but I've got a looong way to go before I'm at that stage -- If I ever get there.

Akio Nightingale
Akio? A real life angel, sorta. Almost everyone in the guild think he's a bit of a blabbermouth and that his jokes are especially heinous, but I don't really mind him as much. Yes he's really stupid and obnoxious, but I guess I'm just a lucky girl that I don't have to deal with his flirtatious one-liners. Heehee~ I feel so bad for him, though. All the other girls can't wait to do something terrible to the poor guy.

Briar Cousland
Briar is kinda like Ryden, if you took away the humorous clumsiness and replaced it with a giant barrage of laughter and unintentional collateral damage. I don't know him outside of his reputation to be a living train-wreck, but I know him well enough to stay away from him when he's drunk!

Jien Wudao
I don't see Jien around often enough to know him that well. He seems very... Ehm, how do you say that? Tranquil, I think you could call it. I've never seen him react extremely to something in any way. Which has me slightly worried that he's the type to crop it all up, but I don't really talk to him at all so I can't say for sure. He's either busy practising his magic or off with his team on a mission.

Armin Wells
W-who? I, ah... He- Oh dear, I hope he won't hear this. Armin is the sweetest, most gentle person I've ever met. A real, ehm... cutie? Nononono! I-I mean, uhm... He's really endearing. A boy with the heart of gold that carries plenty good morals similar to my own. Oooh, I just want to hug him, but instead I evade him like the plague, lest I say every stupid thing that comes to mind! He doesn't think terrible of me, does he? I'd hate to make him feel unwelcome in the guild...

Lilina Vanruth
Yay! My almost name-twin, but that's about all we have in common. Lilina is really, uhm... Flamboyant? No, she's... Hard to keep up with. I guess Lilina and I are the exact opposite of each other in more than one aspect, and I envy her enthusiasm to be recognised. We get along well enough, and I always look forward to our daily tradition to confuse the others by calling one another Lily. I just hope I can keep up with her need for speed.

Veronica Sneke
Nosy! With Veronica I never really know what to prepare myself for. I haven't gotten a taste of her habit to prod other people's lives, and I hope I never have to, but so far she seems okay. A bit snarky at times, especially with Akio around, but she has shown nothing but a kind exterior to me, though I don't talk to her that often. If at all.

Ryden Krosslogia
Ryden is like a big brother I never had. My big, clumsy and sometimes awkward brother. Teehee! He seems very protective over me, but who doesn't treat me like I'm a fragile doll that's about to burst? I don't mind though, because I trust Ryden to be able to safe everyone! I just wish he'd stop taking flying lessons from Miss Azura. Hasn't he realised already that dragon slayers don't have wings to fly with?

Alexandra Lavoie
TBA

Rayne Griffin
TBA

Tatsou Ryuo
TBA

Saphira Elrose
TBA
Last edited by Byte on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 pm

|| ♥ = romantic || ☺ = friends || ◑ = neutral || ☠ = enemies ||

Azura Kross
"Azura is probably the person I respect the most. She's such a strong person, and she took me in when no one else would. It's not something I'll ever forget; she gave me a home. I probably wouldn't be who I am today if not for her."

Akio Nightingale
"Well, the first thing I have to say is that he's a major flirt. He flirts with anything that moves. Despite that, he seems to be a respectable mage. It's quite interesting that our powers are complete opposites; his are of light, and mine are of darkness. I think it would be quite interesting for us to fight."

Alexander Lavoie
wip

◑/☺ Armin Wells ☺/◑
"Armin is such a cutie, and one of the youngest guild members. He such a kind kid, and he seems really protective, quite like me. Although people might see his magic and think he is weak, I definitely think he's quite strong, and will get stronger yet as he grows older. His naivety brings out the side of me that wants to protect him, though I think he can handle himself just fine~"

Briar Cousland
"Briar has been a member of the guild since before I got here. He's such a carefree and impulsive guy, and he can make anyone laugh. I rather enjoy his company, his laid back personality really makes it easy to talk to him. He's equally easy going and wild, seemingly finding the balance between both. Subtelty is most definitely not his strong suit, and his gift for breaking things when he's drunk is uncanny. I can safely say he's one of my closest friends, and one of the few I trust. I actually really look up to him."

Jien Wudao
"I generally don't talk to Jien much, not through any fault of his own. I just don't see him that often, and don't really get a chance to interact. He seems like such a calm, tranquil person, and his level of patience is truly great. I don't think I could ever be so patient... ever. I hope we do get a chance to become friends, even though he's younger than me. There's something about him that makes him seem really mature."

Lilina Vanruth
wip

Lilliana Bernadette
"Ah, Princess Lilly, another young one in the guild. I see her all the time helping serve drinks and food. She's such a warm and kind person, and extends her warmth to everyone who walks through the guild doors. I haven't seen her go on that many quests, but lately, she's been going on more and more."

Rayne Griffin
"What can I say about myself? I don't particularly hate or love myself. I'm just... me"

Ryden Krosslogia
wip

Saphira Elrose
wip

◑/☺ Tatsou Ryuo ☺/◑
wip

Veronica Sneke
wip
Last edited by dreammuffin on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

■ Armin's Thoughts and Opinions ■

■ Akio ■
"I think he's really fun to be around! Or..well at least most of the time. I-I mean! He can be really energetic and it's sort of hard to keep up with him! Not that I don't enjoy being around his care-free manner. I know a lot of the guild members might think of Akio as annoying, but he's not that bad..right? It is a little difficult when he starts flirting with girls though. I'd be way too embarrassed to even think about acting that way! At least his jokes are funny...eh? You don't think so?"

■ Briar ■
"I have to admit...when I first met him I thought he was kind of scarey. Now that I've been in the guild for a little longer I've realized he's actually not such a bad person. He can be a bit reckless sometimes, and he eats a lot! But I'm sure he means well and he's a really strong mage so I'm glad to have him on our side. I haven't really talked to him that often though. I hope I can get to know him better in the future!"

■ Jien ■
"He's so serious! I really admire his devotion to his training, but I wish he wouldn't push himself so hard all the time. He's really polite though and I really like how honest he is, even if that leads him to be a little harsh sometimes, but I'll still consider his opinions! After all, he's really strong too! I wish I could put that much work into training, but I'm not all that athletic heh heh... Anyway, I also think that the fact that he's a foreigner is really interesting. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to hear more about his country."

■ Lilliana ■
"Maybe it's just me..but I feel as if Lilly sort of avoids me? I hope I haven't done anything wrong. Would apologizing help? No, no, I'm sure she's just shy! I really think she's a very nice person though. Plus we're the same age so it would be great if I could be better friends with her! She's so sweet and polite and she kind of reminds me of how royalty might act. Eh...maybe she really is a princess? I don't get a lot of chances to talk to her, but I should ask her some time. I haven't seen her weapon magic in action yet either. It's probably incredible!"

■ Lilina ■
"The other Lilly, except I don't really think her and Lilliana have very much in common, but Lilina is a good friend in her own way! I actually think she's sort of cutesy, like a little sister! She's the youngest at the guild, but she's super tough and really friendly...most of the time. She's still just a child though so she should be more careful when fighting with people. She tends to do that a lot so I hope she doesn't go getting herself hurt."

■ Veronica ■
"Oh...Veronica's..nice. A little intimidating actually, but I don't think she's a bad person! She's always going around trying to get information out of people. I guess she's just a very curious person who likes to know stuff, which isn't a bad thing of course! Though she has asked me a few personal questions before.. Still! I think the Ink magic she uses is really awesome! I sort of wish I knew how to do it~" ^^

■ Ryden ■
"To be in the same guild as a Dragon Slayer is so cool! Like Jien, he tends to be pretty hard on himself when it comes to training. And like Jien I wish he would be more careful too, but I guess if you want to become stronger you've go to push yourself to the limit! Right? I feel a bit bad for him though...having a tough mage like Miss Azura being his mother and all. I suppose she's the reason he's such a strong person though. I really respect his devotion to the guild too!"

■ Alex ■
"She's really quiet, don't you think? Yet somehow she has this cool and strong aura about her. It's really quite mysterious! I wouldn't want to go getting on her bad side though... She can be kind of cruel when fighting an enemy, at least that's what I've heard from the stories about her. However I'd prefer to get to know her myself rather than learning about her from rumors. I'm sure she's really a nice person and I try to talk to her whenever I see her by herself. I hope I'm able to become better friends with her!"

■ Rayne ■
"I wonder if Alex and her got to talking a bit more if they'd get along. Their mysterious nature and strength are sort of similar, you know? However I think Rayne might be a little more friendly and inviting than Alex is. I can tell from the time that I've been here that she's rather protective of the guild which is something I really like about her. She doesn't seem to talk much, but I bet she's really sweet and her magic is amazing too."

■ Tatsou ■
"Another Dragon slayer, just like Ryden! How absolutely amazing is that?! Though...despite us being in the same guild I don't really see him all that often unless he's in the guild hall looking for a mission, which he still doesn't do very often. I wonder why he's so distant? Well either way any time I see him I always make it a point to talk to him! I'm sure he's just not good at socializing with others and that's why he usually doesn't reply to me... Do you think he'd refused if I asked to touch his white hair? Or would that make me come off as weird..."

■ Saphire ■
"The Azure Knights, home of not one, not two, but three Dragon Slayers! I used to read all about them when I lived in my old town and now I'm lucky enough to have three of them as guild mates! Saphire is shy too, but I've got to talk to her more and more during my time in the guild and she's actually a very kind person. Albeit a little clumsy, but I can be kind of clumsy too if I don't pay attention to where I'm going. I bet she has to work really hard to harness the powers of a Dragon Slayer. I wonder what kind of training she had to go through?"

■ Azura Kross ■
"There's probably no one I could look up to more than Miss Azura. She's so powerful and admirable! There's no other guild I'd rather be in than this one knowing that the Guild Master is someone like her. She can be a little irresponsible with her drinking. She even tried to get me to drink some once! Of course there's no way I'd ever doubt her loyalty to the protection of the guild and all of it's members. She can be kind of harsh if she gets angry, but I know she just wants us all to be at our best! I doubt I'll ever be able to become as strong as my Guild Master."
Last edited by ElegyNote on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby talonXdrakos on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 pm

I've gotta thank Rann again for this. I love how this way of listing relationships gives so much insight into the characters' personalities. Very nice, everyone!

talonXdrakos
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!