Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Pokemon: The Journey Begins

Relationships

a part of “Pokemon: The Journey Begins”, a fictional universe by Violetskys.

Five pokemon trainers set off on there journey to through the magical world of pokemon

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Journey Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violetskys
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Kurai's Relationships
Kurai's relationships are going to take a lot of work. Because
he's very shy, romance will take some serious effort on the
other party's part. He's also more interested in boys than
girls on that front. As for friendships, he's very open to those
and a protective friendship would do him very good, I think,
while a friendly rivalry would be lovely, an unfriendly one
would also definitely work. Really, we're happy to field any
ideas you have for the little guy and his Pokemon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Lilly's relationships

Lilly makes friends easily. She loves to met new people and is far from shy. She loves her friends and to become a friend of hers you literally just need to say two kinds words to her. When she develops a close friendship with someone they can literally do anything and she will never turn her back on them. No matter how bad they have hurt her. She is extremely loyal and will do anything ANYTHING to protect those she holds dear.

Violetskys
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Lint Throwem

Lint is very easy to become friends with. He loves challenges and through pokebattles and trade he makes his friends. Because Lint is so focused on his pokemon training, he never thought of a romantic relationship before. Everyone's a friend to him. A person would need to say their interest to him directly for Lint to get it, since he is a little dull in that sense.

Edgeout
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Kurai → Lilly
I'm thinking these two should definitely be friends.
He'd likely be very impressed by her and feel safer
in her presence. I think they'd get along well talking
about cute Pokemon and Pokemon breeding. So I'm
thinking close friends? and
if you want to add drama later on, perhaps a one
sided romantic interest on her part or something?

Kurai → Lint
This one's really up to you, friend. Do you have any
ideas for how these two might interact?

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Lint → Kurai
Haha, it's going to be a bit difficult to see these two interact since their personalities do not quite match. Perhaps through a double battle, or other means, they grow closer? Also another option is for Lint to talk to Kurai and get to know him more. They will definitely be friends. Beyond that, who knows.

If you guys are down for it, we can make a love triangle: Kurai → Lint → Lilly → Kurai
That's another option. Or we could let it play out in the RP! I am open to ideas.

Edgeout
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Lilly - Kurai

Lilly will probably want to protect Kurai, considering her is so shy. I am not sure about a love interest, we will have to see <3

Lilly - Lint

I can see them being pretty close and the triangle seems fun but lets rp it out for a little bit and then decide!! :3

Violetskys
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:19 pm

i'm definitely down for the triangle if you two are,
although i definitely agree that we should roleplay
it out a little to decide if it'll work.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 pm

God what have I missed :O
Fabulous, carry on

KingFi$h
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm

We just gave a summary of how our characters react with other people and bow they might react to specific characters

Violetskys
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:46 pm

(Yay Such Last)
Ky's Realations
Ky is able to make friends quickly, and is always very trusting, but that leaves him very open to backlash.He will atleast try to befiriend everyone.

KingFi$h
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violetskys on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Lilly - Ky

Since both Lilly and Ky make friends easily, I believe they will become friends quickly and become rather close. What do you think?

Violetskys
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am

That would be cool, and then see through the Story how everyone else groups up?

KingFi$h
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!