Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Hogwarts - Memories of the Past

Relationships

a part of “Hogwarts - Memories of the Past”, a fictional universe by CyberGlowfly.

Welcome young witch or wizard... to Hogwarts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts - Memories of the Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm

ALRIGHT!
Here's the relationship thread. Please put any relationships you would want to happen aka enemies, friends, significant others.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sat May 24, 2014 9:58 pm

I'd love for Chara to have a best friend, an enemy, and maybe a love interest?
draw me under

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun May 25, 2014 9:09 am

I would love it if someone made my character's older brother (ex: Daniel Porter).

Other then that, the only real relations to Liam would be through his brothers since he is a first year. Unless someone wants to plan some of them, like someone who plays the first year Slytherine could be a rival.

And for those of you who are curious, he has four older brothers, two younger ones. :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

So, for Jamie's relationship status. I would have to say, she could have one very close guy friend, possibly Star's character. One close other friend, maybe a female, like Char? They both seem to have common interests, and seem to have a very close personality? And for an enemy, probably Shinta! No offense, but they could have like a rivalry going on? I don't know, it's what the others want.

And for the Gryfindor house quidditch team. Could Jamie be the Seeker, Cyber? I see that you made some of the other characters seekers and stuff. I was just wondering if Jamie could be a part of the team, since she does enjoy Quidditch!! ^^ Thanks again!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Alexandra Hale is finally finished and open to establish relationships ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 am

Haha I can see Shin being a rival! There's no offense taken at all XD Shin is well a douche so he can be easy to hate or easy to love depending on who his friend is. .. which is all open up for discussion. He can have a possible Love Interest if anyone wanted to, idc.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!