Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hr

Relationships.

a part of “The Witching Hr”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

What will happen when a witchcraft academy opens its doors without requiring specific selection from the council? Will it end in ruin or opulence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hr”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Though this thread might seem redundant, it was a very handy suggestion made by our mod so that everyone may safely and plainly put in writing how their character feels about another if it is essential to the plot, or just helping people understand so that their interactions and posts don't hit any confusing snags!

Friendships, rivalry, romance, timid acquaintances.
Put it all here folks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm

I think that this is a brilliant idea! Just in case you guys would like a form for filling out relationships and also to make sure you don't miss any of our lovely characters, here's a little list I whipped up! Feel free to ignore the smiley faces and hearts and just replace them with whatever you'd like (i.e. with words) or nothing at all! You are by no means obligated to use this, it's just here if you'd like it! If I've missed anyone, I'm terribly sorry, and I'll add more names as characters pop up in the role-play!

[img]Image%20or%20GIF[/img]
[img]go%20to%20fontmeme.com%20and%20create%20your%20character%20name![/img]

| ☯ = neutral |☻= like | ☺ = friends| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |

• Pell Laveau: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Silas Abernathy: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Hale Bjarki: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Kyle Spencer: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Lazarus Foreza: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Aden Orchau: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Rowe McDermott: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Bambi Soullet: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Papa Legba: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Violet Khiara: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Arturo Christobel DeGari: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Benjamin Hawthorne: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Decimus King: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Fiona Goode: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
  • Greyson Ault: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Last edited by usernamesareadrag on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:25 pm

• Pell Laveau: ☺ ,"What 'appen dz'is time, dz'ere is an extra sprinkle in your bitchiness today?"
    Pell is Jacqueline's best friend and dearest cousin. The only family Jacqueline has besides Marie and she rarely even counts her. She would do anything for Pell, including give her life.
  • Silas Abernathy:☯/ ☺ ""Ello, I apologize for whatever Pell 'as said, done, or well do in the future...'ow about some tea?"
    She wishes Silas the best of luck being Pell's roomate. She likes the guy, it's rare to find a man with such refine tastes so young, she would love to have a cup of tea with him one day.
  • Hale Bjarki:"Messuier Bjarki..",
    She doesn't know a great deal about him, only seen him about the school.
  • Kyle Spencer: ☻/♥, "I 'eard you 'ave nightmares? Come to bed wit' me and I can't make dz'em go away....Wait, dz'at's not what I meant..."
    Jacqueline is intrigued by Kyle, learning about his accident, something she was familiar with, she wants to learn more about him. Not to mention she finds him adorably attractive, despite the dangerous aire he seems to have.
  • Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: ♥, "I am more dz'en what you see..."
    Jacqueline knows she can come off a bit strong, given her accent and her debutante like ways but she hopes one day people will see she's more than just a pretty face.
  • Lazarus Foreza: ☻/♥, "Laz, I am so glad you've joined us"
    Jacqueline was immediately attracted to Laz, and is more than willing to find out more about him.
  • Aden Orchau: ☹,"Euh, Annoying..."
    Jacqueline is not one to use the word hate, but Aden , greatly annoys her, she hates arrogance and this boy exudes it. Not only that, he seems to like dark magic.
  • Rowe McDermott: ☻/☯ "Rowe, Dz'ere is somedz'ing about you, I don't know what it is, but dz'ere is somedz'ing intriguing.",
    Jacqueline finds Rowe intriguing, not in a way that she finds Kyle, but she would like to know more.
  • Bambi Soullet:☻/☺ "You are just dz'e cutest dz'ing!"
    Jacqueline finds Bambi absolutely adorably, she can't wait to see or hear what comes next with her.
  • Papa Legba:"Je espère que vous brûlez pour ce que vous avez fait pour elle!"
    This one person. if you could call him that, that Jacqueline hates, she'd kill him if she could.
  • Violet Khiara: ☻,"Hmm...?
    Jacqueline, wonders about Violet, she's up and down so often, Jacq can't quite get a read on her, that being said, Jacq is curious enough to watch for more.
  • Arturo Christobel DeGari: ☻☻,"If I could dream, I would dream of you."
    Jacqueline knows he is off limits, and really doesn't try to pursue him, that being said, she finds herself watching him as he goes. All she does is flirt, but wants and expects nothing else.
  • Benjamin Hawthorne: N/A
  • Decimus King: N/A
  • Fiona Goode:☹/☯ "I do not know what Marie is doing right now, Madame Good, please may I get back to class now?"
    Jacqueline knows the only reason Fiona accepted her into this school was because of her closeness with Marie, she expects her either to spy or be a spy to which Jacqueline is neither, she just wanted to be with her cousin, despite how Marie seems all to happy with her choice despite how pissed she was at Pell for that very thing....
  • Greyson Ault:☻/☯"I'm sorry? Did I do somedz'ing wrong?"
    Jacqueline can't tell where she stands with Greyson, one moment she seems to like her the next she doesn't. That being said, Jacqueline kind of likes her, perhaps it's the fact the that they share an ability. Both creating Illusions, and it seems they both have a habit of being misunderstood or maybe it's just her honesty.
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm

This is a really great idea guys! And thanks for whipping up a list for us to use Hare! As I've said countless ties, and I will say countless times more,I'm always up for more plotting! So if you want to make friends/enemies/anything else with Kyle, I'm always up for it!

ıllıllı ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓢⓟⓔⓝⓒⓔⓡ ıllıllı

• Pell Laveau: ☺ It's not entirely hard to become Kyle's friend, but Kyle appreciates the interactions he has with Pell, no matter how brief. He doesn't feel entirely obligated to be perfect when she's around and Kyle wouldn't hesitate to say she was his friend.
  • Silas Abernathy: ☻ Kyle hasn't formed an exact opinion on Silas as of yet, due to them just meeting. However, with the info he has so far, his opinion is generally positive, despite Silas' rather quirky personality.
  • Hale Bjarki: ☺ If there is anyone who Kyle is comfortable being around, it's Hale. Despite his authoritative position in the academy, Kyle considers Hale to be the one person who understands him most, and Kyle appreciates all that Hale does for the academy and for himself. His overly optimistic attitude inspires Kyle almost every day, and Kyle's friendly attachment to Hale is sometimes allows him to enjoy his company a little too much.
  • Kyle Spencer: ☹ Everyone has an opinion on themselves, and Kyle definitely has his. Although he's overjoyed to be living again and have the friends he has, Kyle hardly feels comfortable in his own skin. He often doesn't feel like he belongs and he sometimes considers himself to be a thief of life. He can't stand his incompetence with learning something new and he's terrified of things he might do to the ones he cares about. He has a lot of pent up anger and confusion about himself and his feelings and he really doesn't like it at all. Not to mention his physical state, which only adds to the pressure he puts on himself. He really doesn't have a good relationship with himself,though he honestly tries to be the best person, undead or not, that he could be.
  • Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: ♥ Jacqueline is a beautiful young woman and Kyle knows it. He enjoys her company even more than he normally would and he finds himself unlawfully attracted to her. However, his feelings about himself often get in the way of his normally idealistic thinking and he generally gets very confused when he's near her, wanting to be with Jacqueline but feeling as if she deserves something more than a brute.
  • Lazarus Foreza: ☯ Despite Kyle's extroverted attitude and his longing to get to know people, Kyle doesn't actually know Lazarus that well at all. And because of his lack of interaction with the resurgent, Kyle doesn't have any definite opinion on him.
  • Aden Orchau: ☯ The sassy and aggressive attitude that Aden emits often conflicts with Kyle's respect for his ability. He believes that the ability is useful and strong, but does no think the same for the sarcasm that often times comes out of his mouth. And because of such, Kyle generally has conflicting thoughts about the young man and therefore no particular opinion sticks out more than another.
  • Rowe McDermott: ☯ Detachment has never been something that Kyle was particularly fond of. He dislikes those who tend to not care, or seem like they don't care, and he has never appreciated people who don't speak their mind in an honest way. That being said, Kyle, despite the foreground that he often sees from Rowe, is an optimist and believes that Rowe isn't actually one of those people. It;s never been confirmed to Kyle whether this is true or not, be his hope for Rowe and Kyle's distaste for his attitude level each other out, and therefore Kyle has no definite, positive or negative, opinion on him.
  • Bambi Soullet: ☯ Kyle actually has a lot of respect for Bambi. He enjoys her quirky personality and her passions for the things she loves and tries to apply her confidence to himself. But what he loves the most is that she's clairvoyant. As selfish as Kyle believes it to be, Kyle sometimes obsesses over her ability, almost always thinking that the ability might be able to help him prevent destructive outbursts or further murders by his hand from happening. But despite this, Kyle actually avoids Bambi most of the time, feeling it to be selfish to want to use, or abuse, someone else's gift. He feels very shameful of the idea and thus, he's generally afraid of her, but otherwise neutral.
  • Papa Legba: ☯ Kyle, unlike some of the students at the academy, believes that Papa Legba exists. Although he's never experienced or met him first hand, and Kyle doesn't particularly plan to (hoping he won't need the aid of the man), he feels that Papa Legba is more of a business man than anything else, helping others in need only for a price. Kyle doesn't see this as a good or bad thing and thus feels neutral about the subject.
  • Violet Khiara: ☻ Kyle hasn't met Violet yet, but if he was told about a girl so eager to help someone else and so outwardly confident about herself an her beliefs, Kyle would certainly like to meet her.
  • Arturo Christobel DeGari: ☹ Kyle generally has a one sided, negative relationship towards the "guard dog". Arturo has never done anything to anger Kyle, and Kyle hasn't actually interacted with Arturo much, but Kyle has a paranoid fear that greatly affects his interactions with Arturo. Kyle believes that the reason Arturo is here because of Kyle's interactions with the last guard dog, and because of said interaction, Kyle fears history will repeat itself. And because of this persistent fear, Kyle avoids Arturo as much as possible and has a negative relationship with him.
  • Benjamin Hawthorne: ☠ Kyle hasn't met Ben yet, but if he heard about someone so adamant against witches, he'd hate to meet the guy, and if he ever did, he'd believe he would hate him, seeing as witches and other supernatural have done so much for him.
  • Decimus King: ☹ Kyle isn't too keen on the idea of cannibalism, nor does he like the ideal of blood, stealing blood, or using blood for anything besides it's natural use. Though he hasn't met Decimus, if he was merely told about him and his ability then he wouldn't be too excited to meet him face to face.
  • Fiona Goode: ☯ Kyle sees Fiona as the ultimate authoritative figure in the academy. However, he's never had any prolonged interactions with the woman besides the time when they met and they spoke about what to do with him. After they decided that he could stay as long as he worked, he hasn't talked with her for any long period of time, actually.
  • Greyson Ault:☯ Out of all the people that Kyle doesn't know very well, Greyson is probably the only one in which Kyle feels can actually relate in any way to his situation. Although no one at the academy has died (at least not to his knowledge), Kyle feels as if Greyson is the personification of his confusion, anger, and pessimism. He's never had any prolonged interactions with the young woman, but from what he's heard or overheard, she's blatant about the downs in life and doesn't sugar coat much of anything, something that Kyle wishes he could do and express, especially pertaining to his situation. He envies that quality about her, but he's never fully felt comfortable with her, for reasons Kyle does not know.
Last edited by McPainty on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Pell Laveau: ☯/☹ While he has never met the child, he doesn't have any strong feelings towards her as a person. However, he does feel a bit spurned for not receiving her soul as originally agreed upon. Of course that doesn't mean he still can't have her. *Insert ominous laugh.*

Silas Abernathy: ☯ Papa Legba has no thoughts on this person.

Hale Bjarki: ☯ Papa Legba feels indifferent towards this person.

Kyle Spencer: ☯ Papa Legba has no current opinions about this person.

Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: ☯/☻ While Papa Legba has never met the girl, he does know of her. The only thing he can say is that she reminds him of a young Marie Lavaeu...and he likes that.

Lazarus Foreza: ☯ Papa Legba has reached no consensus on this person.

Aden Orchau: ☯ Papa Legba has yet to acknowledge this one's existence.

Rowe McDermott: ☯ Papa Legba has yet to find a reason to care about this person.

Bambi Soullet: ☯ Papa Legba has no outlook on this particular person.

Papa Legba: ☻ What can he say about himself? Besides being worshiped by many practitioners of Voodoo as one of their many Gods? Being a God does have it's perks.

Violet Khiara: ☯ Was he supposed to have a point of view on this person?

Arturo Christobel DeGari: ☯ Papa Legba has no defined attitudes towards this guy.

Benjamin Hawthorne: ☯ Papa Legba has not reached any conclusions surrounding this one.

Decimus King: ☯ Papa Legba has no impressions on this one.

Fiona Goode: ☯/☻ Ah, Fiona. This one is as much trouble as Marie Lavaeu. While he does find her struggles amusing, her arrogance can be a bit annoying. Still, good for a laugh.
Last edited by Seveneleven on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Silas Abernathy

Pell Laveau: ☯☻ Silas isn't quite sure what to make of his new roommate. On one hand she dragged him out of an upsetting situation. On the other, he's rather certain that he annoys her and she did turn their curtains into ashes... Still, he's sure she's a lovely girl. Probably. Most likely. And now he's very, very sorry although he does sort of wish that she'd just close the door if she needed her privacy. But he's mostly sorry.

Silas Abernathy: ☻☻ As strange as the rest of humanity might find him, Silas quite likes himself. As Auntie Lavinia always said, if you want other to like you, you must first like yourself. Well, apart from the whole "banishing" and "fear reading" bits. And his social awkwardness. Alright, so maybe he's not completely in love with himself, but there's always room for improvement!

Hale Bjarki: ☯☯ Now, Silas is sure that Mr. Bjarki is perfectly nice and probably a lovely person, even if he did leave him stranded in the middle of the house. It's just that, well, their interaction had lasted all of three minutes- that's not exactly a strong basis to build an opinion on.

Kyle Spencer: ☻☻ As the first friendly face he's been faced with at the Academy, Silas is quite a fan of Kyle already. He's a bit odd, perhaps, but Silas is very well aware that he can't talk about other people being odd- pot calling the kettle black and all that.

Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: ☯☯ They haven't interacted per say, but Silas is very aware that she is very pretty. Also, he can't help but be slightly grateful that she'd herded everyone from his new room.

Lazarus Foreza: ☯☯ So far Silas only knows him as one of the numerous model-like men in the Academy.

Aden Orchau: ☯☹ Aden hasn't exactly given the best first impression. It's not that Silas dislikes him it's just that, if he had a choice in the matter, they would probably never directly interact. Ever. Maybe deep down he's very nice? Well, probably not, but Silas would prefer to cling to his far-fetched hopes.

Rowe McDermott: ☯☯ Have Yet to Have Met

Bambi Soullet: ☯☯ Have Yet to Have Met

Papa Legba: ☯☹ AHAHAHAHA.... Silas would like to politely decline comment on Papa Legba. Let it only be said that the two have met far too often for Silas's comfort.

Violet Khiara: ☯☯ Their interaction has been brief, but Silas knows one thing for sure- her hair is absolutely amazing.

Arturo Christobel DeGari: ☯☻ Again, they've never actually spoken, but Silas appreciates anything resembling structure in his new life, and an adult with vague authority over them certainly counts.

Benjamin Hawthorne: ☯☯ Have Yet to Have Met (or even heard about)

Decimus King: ☯☯ Have Yet to Have Met

Fiona Goode: ☯☻ Their paths have only crossed once at this point, a brief meeting at his Aunt's house before he was officially sent away to the Academy. That being said, he sees no reason not to like her- strong, older women always did leave a good impression on him.

Greyson Ault: ☯☯ They've only just laid eyes on each other, but Silas has already apologized to her (even if it was part of his bizarre apology to Pell). He'd like her to know that, really, he's very sorry for interrupting any moment.
Last edited by usernamesareadrag on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:20 pm

1. Pell Laveau: ☹, Pell has a lot of feelings. Her general disregard for authority is cool.
  2. Silas Abernathy: ☹, Silas is so odd. And his optimism is annoying.
  3. Hale Bjarki:☹, Freaking authority figures. Why is Mr. B so weird anyway?
  4. Kyle Spencer: ☹, At least the kid tries. But really, there's no damn reason to be that happy.
  5. Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: ☹, What's her damage anyway?
  6. Lazarus Foreza: ☹, Aden has yet to meet Lazarus, but he probably doesn't like him anyway.
  7. Aden Orchau: ☹, Only assholes like themselves.
  8. Rowe McDermott: ☹, Aden has yet to interact with Rowe, but he probably doesn't like him anyway.
  9. Bambi Soullet:☹, Aden has yet to interact with Bambi, bu he probably doesn't like her anyway.
  10. Papa Legba: ☯, Aden has yet to have a reason to acknowledge Papa Legba's existence.
  11. Violet Khiara:☹, Aden has yet to interact with Violet, but he probably doesn't like her anyway.
  12. Arturo Christobel DeGari: ☹, Ugh, freaking dogs.
  13. Benjamin Hawthorne: ☹,Aden has yet to interact with Benjamin, but he probably doesn't like him anyway.
  14. Decimus King: ☹, Aden has yet to interact with Decimus, but he probably doesn't like him anyway.
  15. Fiona Goode: ☹,Damn, talk about the Original Bitch.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Pell Laveau

☯/☻ Silas Abernathy: Though the young man is certainly a quirk in the academy, all of his mannerisms are slightly refreshing even if at first offputting. Pell probably wouldn't ever admit it out loud, but there could be a kindred spirit in this one. But damn, if he isn't strange as all hell.

☺ Hale Bjarki: Hale is eccentric and beyond strange. What Pell would normally accept as a foe, to be honest. He works for Council and always has a shit eating grin on his face. But, there's a kind soul inside of him. For all his patience and dedication he is appreciated. Pell has been seen a few times hanging around him at ceremony or sharing morning coffee with him.

☺ Kyle Spencer: Bless his soul. For what horrors preceded his recreation, Pell gives him more credit than anyone at the academy. Their interactions are vague and quiet, but there's something they seem to understand about each other. Pell knows much more about his origin than she will ever disclose, and that might be why she's so considerate and patient with Kyle. One thing is for sure, though... If anyone ever tried to hurt him, there would be hell to pay.

☺ Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: If Pell had any faith left in family and being bound to another's heart, it would all be found in Jacqueline. Raised along side her following her mother's death, Pell learned much of her own lineage and power from Jacqueline. It was easier to bond with her than Marie, and Jacqueline always had a good spirit, even if a little playful and mischievous at times. Being reunited at the academy was kind of a dream come true. Jacqueline who, has this overflowing confidence and beauty, sometimes brings out a little of it in Pell, who is otherwise closed off and perhaps not as frisky as Jax. Anyone or anything that would dare to come between the cousins would be in big, big trouble.

☯ Lazarus Foreza: Pell isn't sure how to feel about this boy, especially given his entrance during a mild meltdown moment of hers. But there could be potential for a friendly student on student relationship, maybe?

☯ Aden Orchau: As sassy and fierce and kindred as he is to Pell's internal spirit, it's a bit hard to be around him all the time. He is, however, one of the few that has garnered Pell's undying respect. He seems to be around at the right moments, and give a good backbone to Pell's distaste for authoritative figures. Even if he hates everyone, there's definitely an unspoken, morbid giggling fit between the two. Pell very much enjoys his fearlessness, and hell, he's good company for a sneaky midnight margarita or two.

☻ Rowe McDermott: Though Rowe might not get it, Pell's gentle jabs at him are in good spirit. She feels a bit of sympathy and understanding for Rowe. He's always so stand-offish. She knows how it feels to be isolated and afraid of unchaining something inside of you that could seriously hurt others. But, maybe she should go a bit easier on the remarks - he might think she's a frigid bitch.

☻ Bambi Soullet: Bambi is quiet and clumsy, adorable in her self kept diligence. They're only mere acquaintances, but Pell is known to shoot her a few smiles and words of encouragement now and again. Seems she's also one of Pell's wounded animals that she's swooped in to defend against the likes of Madison Montgomery.

☠ Papa Legba: "Some divine undead being that takes souls and grants wishes? That's all a little too far fetched for me. You're full of shit." In spite of Pell's candid disbelief of the character himself, she actually has a very deep rooted fear of Legba. Marie disclosed to her that her soul was originally promised to him, and would often scare her into behaving with treacherous threats of him appearing in the night, eyes as red as burning coal, ready to reclaim what was originally sworn to him. To put it plainly, Pell is terrified of him, and loathes him all at the same time.

☺ Violet Khiara: Pell is quite intrigued with Violet. For the first time in years, she's found someone worth holding a conversation with. She might even go as far as to try and get her into the academy.

☹ Arturo Christobel DeGari: Sure, Pell knows just as well as the next person that Arturo really has no say in his life at this rate. With Fiona dictating his very soul and clenching it in her decrepit hands, he has no choice but to abide by her rules. He's simply doing what he's made to do, but Pell is beyond vexed by his appearances in her room, his clement suggestions for her to follow rules. Pell knows he's genuinely trying to keep Pell out of trouble and look out for her best interest, but damn, the guy is everywhere!

☠ Benjamin Hawthorne: Yeah, this guy is the stuff of nightmares. The kind of man Marie so fiercely fought to protect and hide Jacqueline and Pell from. He's killed countless of their own, and word has it that he is damn hard to kill. Pell would surely give him a run for his money, but that doesn't mean she ever wants to meet him.

☹ Decimus King: Though his habits don't necessarily frighten Pell, the rumors she's heard more or less leave her disgusted and unhappy about his existence. She'd actually like to give him a slap in the face, even if he's committing so much sloppy carnage just to survive.

☯ Fiona Goode: Everyone thinks the supreme is a vanity-ridden bitch on an ego trip. Pell kind of admires Fiona and her perpetually cool disposition and the ability to bend minds to her will.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

☺ Pell Laveau: Violet quite likes Pell, even though she doesn't know the girl particularly well there's something about Pell's character that she finds relatable and their may be a touch of 'hair envy' in there somewhere!
Silas Abernathy: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Hale Bjarki: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
☺ Kyle Spencer: Violet respects Kyle, she's only heard snippets about him but what she understands to be true she finds tragic and she has a lot of empathy and compassion for him because of it. She thinks he must be really strong minded and heroic to cope with it all but she doesn't voice these things due to a lack of involvement with the students in general.
Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Lazarus Foreza: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
☯ Aden Orchau: Violet's very aware that here is well, quite detached but she's the kind of person that's so free-spirited and open she just wants to love everybody but when they start something bad with her, she'll finish it but as far as she concerned, she could one day become friends with Aden but she's not blind to the fact he probably thinks otherwise.
Rowe McDermott: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Bambi Soullet: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Papa Legba: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Arturo Christobel DeGari: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Benjamin Hawthorne: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
Decimus King: Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
☹ Fiona Goode: Violet hates lack of reliability and selfishness which she sees written all over Fiona's forehead which Violet tends to hold against her no matter how hard she tries to make peace with this, she can't put it aside to consider their relationship neutral or friendly.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:09 pm

| ☯ = neutral |☻= like | ☺ = friends| ♡ = attracted| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |

☯ Silas Abernathy: She can’t form an opinion on someone she doesn’t know.

☻ /☯/♡ Pell Laveu: There are mixed feelings about the fey like creature, that much is sure. While Greyson prefers to maintain a level of disdain for most things in life, Pell can be pretty great. Sometimes she can even get a smile out of Grey, which is rare. One thing is sure, that girl is hott.

☻ Hale Bjarki: For staff, he’s pretty cool. He’s not as vapid as most people and has an endearing energy about him. She enjoys making him feel uncomfortable by making inappropriate comments in his presence to gauge his reaction. Sometimes he can get on her nerves, when he’s being too Hale and stuff, but then he chills - which works.

☯ Kyle Spencer:

☹/♡ Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: Yeah, whatever - we get it, you’re hot and french, is there anything else? Please don’t answer....at least she's hot.

☯ Lazarus Foreza: He looks like he could use a haircut.

☻ Aden Orchau: He’s kind of decent, he doesn’t pretend like other people, also when she runs out of ciggys he has one to spare.

☯/☻ /♡Rowe McDermott: He seems dangerous, and he’s kind of hot, maybe a little sensitive though so that’s a little off putting.

☯/ ☻ Bambi Soullet: Cute kid, but a little too cheery.

☻Papa Legba: While she doesn’t know exactly WHO he is, she met him once as a child. He smiled a lot, led her into her room and closed the door behind her.

☯ Violet Khiara: Don’t really know her, but probably wouldn’t like her.

☯/☻/♡ Arturo Christobel DeGari: Damn, dog, you fine. While Greyson is well aware that Arturo is off limits, she stares often and without shame, often giving suggestive comments when he goes around breaking apart fun.

☹ Benjamin Hawthorne: The whole Hawthorne lot can burn like they did to us.

☯ Decimus King: Don’t know him, but if Greyson were to ever go mad, maybe she wouldn’t mind being drained to death in an erotic situation.

☯/☻ Fiona Goode: The one and only woman Greyson has ever looked up to, although that comes with some downsides. Fiona doesn’t think much outside of herself, and Greyson accept that, yet still she is the most positive female role model Greyson has ever had.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:22 pm

☯☹ Pell Laveau: Rowe feels kind of off put by Pell and but doesn't necessarily not like her. He can't really tell if she's okay with him or doesn't like him, and he's never been good at telling the difference between friendly teasing and just flat out teasing. Because of this he often ends up feeling guarded around her, though he doesn't hate her company.

☯ Silas Abernathy: Rowe doesn't know much about Silas yet.

☯ Hale Bjarki: Hale is a strange person to Rowe, always seeming to be upbeat and doing something. No matter the day or time, he's always off doing something important. He finds Hale's natural friendliness uplifting and nice, though its a bit much at times.

☯ Kyle Spencer: Rowe never really has talked to Kyle for a long time and hence doesn't know much about him. He knows the zombie-boy is pretty friendly and likes people, so Rowe sees no reason to feel any dislike toward him. Still, he finds the fact that the boy died and was brought back a little off-putting.

☯ Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu: Rowe is okay with her for the most part, but hasn't really got a chance to get to know her well. He knows she's cousins or something with Pell, and tries not to let his opinion of Pell roll over to her too.

☯ Lazarus Foreza: Has yet to meet Lazarus

☯ Aden Orchau: He's kinda of blunt and grumpy in Rowe's opinion, but he doesn't take it personally since that's how he seems to act to everyone. He doesn't really buy the "all-hating" thing but also has no proof of otherwise. He'll give Aden the benefit of the doubt that he's not just a bitter person.

☯ Bambi Soullet: Rowe's seen Bambi about, and she seems to be a sort of nervous person, but he doesn't really know much about her.

☹ Papa Legba: Though he's never been in contact with Papa Legba, he thinks the guy just screams bad news. From what he's heard his deals are rarely worth the price, and Rowe can't imagine turning to him unless it was a last resort.

☯ Violet Khiara: Hasn't met Violet.

☯ Arturo Christobel DeGari: The "guard dog" of the coven hasn't exactly given Rowe a reason to be cautious around him, but he still is. He doesn't really blame Arturo personally, the man seems okay, he just can't really get over the whole concept of werewolf.

☯ Benjamin Hawthorne: Hasn't met Benjamin yet.

☯ Decimus King: Has yet to meet Decimus.

☹ Fiona Goode: Rowe hates criticism and people who manipulate others, both of which Fiona makes a point of doing often. He can't stand the woman, and often will outright ignore or defy her, despite knowing the consequences. He finds her a bit scary at times, but at the same time thinks people over estimate her power.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!