Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}

Relationships

a part of “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”, a fictional universe by violeta.

It's been years after Scott and his pack graduated and now a new force of evil is arriving in Beacon Hills. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Wolf {Next-Gen}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Alright guys, I thought id put this here so were could discuss, all types of relationships between the characters!

I should have mine done soon so for the time being, while I'm finishing her. Her name is Connor Bradford, she is 17, Alpha, and Bisexual, she leans towards men, but she has seen some kickass women before that she's developed crushes on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

violeta
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Image Johnny Halbrook | Human
Charlotte is new to town and has not met Johnny yet.

(Potential future friends, possibly through their single parents meeting and dating. They may also take an art class together, and the fact that they're both human might link them together later on, when Charlotte begins to realize that the town is not as normal as she expected it to be.)

Image Michaela Donovan | Banshee
Charlotte would recognize her as the girl who lives on her street. Her father has been raving about how great Beacon Hills is and how this is going to be their new start, and one of the things that usually comes with that conversation is how lucky they are to be living right near a deputy, AKA Michaela's sister. Charlotte doesn't know her personally yet.

Image Scarlet Violetta Morse | Human
Charlotte is new to town and has not met Scarlet yet.

(Potential future friends. Charlotte would like the fact that Scarlet has grown up in Beacon Hills, as she would suspect that she would know the ins and outs of the school and how things work.)

Last edited by Lilac on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilac
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 pm

For me, I just want Scarlet to have one friend starting out in the pack. The rest will be outside of it, and once she joins (or whatever you would call it) she will become friends with more of them. However, it will take a bit of time for her because she doesn't quite believe in the supernatural, just yet.

I am hoping for a love interest also, however, my character is heterosexual, so I believe I will have to wait for the others to post their characters for now. But just to put it out there, my character is Scarlet Morse, a 17-year-old female who has lived in Beacon Hills her whole life.
"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
- Shakespeare

I'll tell you how the sun rose
A ribbon at a time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm around the same as Etta, I want my character to at least know someone from town and me close to them since Tate has lived there for a few years now. Tate is very closed off from people so not a lot of people know him truly and if he does end up joining the pack he might slowly open up to the others.

I'm also very interested in a love interest for Tate because hes only been in one relationship throughout his life, since he's always been that quiet kid (though that's changed now). He is pansexual, so he is open to any gender. He also kind of loves the idea of love in general though he fears he's forever going to be alone because of what he is and the ways he has been treated in the past.

SimpleSinner
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Kennedy just moved here, but got to know Scarlet over the summer and quickly became friends wit her. So far she hasn't told anyone about being a werewolf. She's not really a part of any pack yet, but if she finds a pack that would welcome her, she'll be more than ready to join in. Finding a pack that would "train her" is part of the reason she came to Beacon Hills.

Over all, she only knows that werewolves exist, but is open to the idea of Kitsunes, Kanimas, and other supernaturals existing. Ken seems to be very skeptical about Alphas as her last Alpha mistreated her. She's looking to turn herself from an Omega to a Beta under a new pack if it can be done.

She's outgoing and bold so it shouldn't be hard for her to make friends in Beacon Hills, but what may keep her quite is the sudden appearance of a relationship. She isn't looking for a love interest, but if it does come along at the right time she may be open to it.

mirrorones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:59 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⌠ Banshee | 17 | Bisexual | Protective, Indomitable, Possessive ⌑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ღ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

ImageB E N S O NX. A C K E R M A N
[ β—‘ ]
γ€Œ "We've hung around a few times. It's not like I don't know who he is. Just...not particularly close. Friendly, though. Just not close." 」

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

ImageC H A R L O T T EX. R O S S
[ ღ | β—‘ ]
γ€Œ "Saw her when the moving truck came in. She's fucking gorgeous." . 」

ImageC O N N O RX. B R A D F O R D
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ "QUOTE." 」

ImageJ O H N N YX. H A L B R O O K
[ β—‘ ]
γ€Œ "It's official. I came too early because apparently, this happens to be the year of the newbies. Tough luck...I'll guess we'll see what happens." . 」

ImageK E N N E D YX. Q U I R E
[Symbol]
γ€Œ "Quote." 」

ImageO L E A N D E RX. F A R I
[ ☺☺ ]
γ€Œ "Shout out to the bestest fashionista on the block and my favorite guy in Beacon." . 」

ImageS C A R L E TX. M O R S E
[Symbol]
γ€Œ "QUOTE." 」

ImageT A T EX. B U L L A R D
[ ☺ | β—‘ ]
γ€Œ "Miss me with that I-don't-wanna-be-bothered-by-companionship bullshit, sweetheart. You and I both know that's not the case." . 」

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Connor Bradford - f - Alpha: TBD

Tate Bullard - m - Omega: Neutral

Ollie Thomas - m - Beta: TBD

Kennedy Quire - f - Omega: Friends currently

Alex Pierce - f - Werecoyote: TBD

Henry Thomas - m - Werecoyote: TBD

Benson Ackerman - m - Kanima: TBD

Elena Estrella - f - Kanima: Teacher

Hana Himura - f - Kitsune: Possible enemies?

Nathaniel Orion - m - Nogitsune: TBD

Michaela Donovan - f - Banshee: Enemies

Johnny Halbrook - m - Human: TBD

Charlotte Ross - f - Human: Haven't met but may be future friends

Oleander Fari - m - Druid: TBD

This is also in Scarlet's character form and will be updated as I figure out more relations.

@Girl2Fine2- Is it okay if Scarlet and Michaela don't like each other?
Last edited by Etta Mare Lindon on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Sure, what was your reasoning behind them not liking one another?

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:06 am

@Girl2Fine2- I don't think that they're personalities will work well together because a lot of things are really similar with them.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Okay, sure. I just didn't want to be like, yeah they don't like each other and yada yada yada lol. That works.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!