Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remnant

Remnant

a part of “Remnant”, a fictional universe by Senpai.

A single crystal kept all worlds intact and separate. But when the greed of the gods destroyed the crystal, the worlds melded into one. With this new multiversal world and one remnant of the crystal left, what is the fate of the new world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remnant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Remnant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay! Forgot to add a section for abilities, so if you would, please add this to your sheets.

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][size=240]Abilities[/size][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]Main Ability:[/b]

[b]Secondary Ability:[/b]

[b]Unique Ability:[/b]

Unique abilities must be reviewed by me and Ren. Thank you for understanding!
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Hello! Might I be able to nab the Co-Leader?

And I have a complete fetish with otters....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Fetish. O lawd. Yep! Co-Leader spot is yours. Do you have a side class you wish to take as well? A specialization for your character?

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:07 am

Race? At the moment, I'm quite partial to my character being a Machination if that is alright with you! :)

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:10 am

Oh, a Machination is fine. I was really hoping someone would want to play one. ♥ But what I mean to ask is if there is another CLASS you want. The Co-Leader is allowed to pick a class on top of being a Co-Leader. For instance, you could take on being either a Jack-of-all-Trades like the Leader, or maybe a Marksman or Fighter, you know?

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:27 am

Ah! Haha, my bad! Would he/she (haven't quite decided yet) be able to be a 'scholar' type character?

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 am

It is possible, yes, if you expand exactly on what you mean by that. I'd be willing to accomodate that if it fits in the situation.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 am

Kind of a person that stores their information and is prepared to spew it back out when needed. A more logical minded advice giver, I suppose, if that makes sense. However, I'm totally fine with switching to something else if you'd like me to. I apologize if I'm making myself horribly unclear. ;D

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

I think I understand what you want. And as a co-leader and a Machination, I find this role absolutely perfect. Just make sure you're not completely defenseless if put into a combat situation. There will be plenty of situations where we are put into them~

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 am

So I have Tilly's layout and formatted just how I like, all I need to do now is shove a bunch of words and images around, and she'll be spectacular. You guys... Don't have any problems with that, do you? I'll be the first to admit that I lose my ever-loving mind when it comes to character sheets, and it causes my perfectionism to act up like nothing else. Yeah, I'm ridiculous.

But! On to more important bits. Important question-y bits. For Tilly's secondary ability, would it be okay if I gave her Alchemy? Basically she'll be your health potion factory, as well as other potions of note. You know. In case anyone in the guild gets any rashes. Heh.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 am

Sometimes it drives me mad. To be perfectly honest, I'm still getting used to this form of character sheet. ^^"

As for Alchemy, yes, absolutely. I am very, very okay with that. As a fan of RPGs, backup potions are something I hold in high regard. <3

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 pm

And with that, our resident Owl lady is up and running. Tilly is done. Funnily enough, this is one of those times when I have more pictures than character sheet, so I still got a bunch hanging out in my hard drive.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:16 pm

I swear you're after my own heart with that character. My favorite Modest Mouse song, all the owl stuff, the sort of whimsical feel I get from that... I love your character. Wish I could accept it twice. ♥

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Question! How long has it been since the worlds all collided and whatnot?

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Fourty years.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey, guys! Loving people's characters so far.

Do me a favour, though. Read the OOC entirely before submitting your characters. Your questions and concerns may already be answered, and you can make adjustments before I/Ren ask you to change something. It makes me feel bad when I have to ask, but I need to stick to the rules and what Ren and I have discussed before.

But thank all of you for the interest! We didn't think it would fill that quickly. You're all golden<3

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 am

Ah, thank you Ren! Well, I aim to please, and what not. I'd actually wanted to make a character with an animal aspect before you even put up the race list, so that was a happy little coincidence. Decided on the owl as soon as I searched for "Animals associated with healing" on Google. Eagles and doves were just alternatives. Options are always good, right?

So... How is everyone doing? How's life and such? Trying to stimulate conversation, being friendly and such. Personally, I have nothing but time, so obviously I fill it by creating owl creatures.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 am

Homesick Angel wrote: Personally, I have nothing but time, so obviously I fill it by creating owl creatures.

Welcome to my life, though I fill my life with owls, League of Legends art, and constantly refreshing to see if anyone is responding to the three roleplays I'm in right now. :^) My life is actually quite pathetic... But all-in-all, I can't really complain. How are you?

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:53 am

About the same, really. Though I don't have luxury of online games because of my intraweb speeds. Satellite internet: better than nothing. I play my vidya games like a neanderthal-- offline. Other than that, I've really got nothing going on. It's kind of boring really, so sometimes I browse the deviantarts to scrounge image sets for possible characters that may never see the light of day.

Tilly's one of the lucky ones.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:56 am

DeviantArt. Oh lawd please do not get me started on that site... There are some talented artists there, don't get me wrong. But the majority of them there are just god-awful. I could tell you stories about my crusades. Like. It's crazy. But every now and then I find some good artists that renew my faith in the site and I get to smile and not be dead inside for a minute. I honestly wish I could into art. Sigh. But Tilly's got a nice image base for sure.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!