Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remorseless Evolution

Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

a part of “Remorseless Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Evolution has caused humanity to branch off into two separate races, the Neco and the Sapiens. Many years ago a war occurred to try and eliminate the weaker race but they still walk to earth today. Many now think it is time for a revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remorseless Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Oreron already had a problem with him for just being an arrogant asshole! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Wait, she has a thing for someone called 'Goldie'?

Were Ace and her a pair in the last RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

No, He took care of her when she was wounded and had a crush on him since then.

Would William actually know the hall name? Just curious.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm

It's very reasonable that anyone with a fame in the war would have at least been mentioned to him, so yes, it is certainly quite possible. C:

Also, I would suggest nobody call William 'Goldie'. It won't end well.

Abrams should be a very popular name, so anybody who was directly involved in the war would definitely know about him since it's very likely your weapons were manufactured by him (unless, of course, you made them yourselves or whatnot).

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Oreron made his and Owsla's armor himself while the weapons are bone carved. Though the parts from both could be modified (near beyond recognition) of Abrams tech. Seeing as Oreron is supposted to be dead on the records, I think William would either be scared or excited to see such "a worthy general of the Neco cause." or something like that.

And I don't think Owsla would give a damn how he felt about being called Goldie. He doesn't look like the most capable of fighters.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 pm

My OC Sheet wrote:✂Flaws✂
If you haven't guessed already, his biggest flaw has to be his inflated ego. His is very susceptible to underestimating people who seem more primitive when it comes to weapons, which can put him in bad situations. Plus, in this day and age, people tend to look at rich people with an intent to kill and steal. But so far, that flaw has only caused him to waste time and effort on idiotic bandits.

So I added this a bit ago, and I think it's funny. She'll have quite a problem if she underestimates him, but at the same time, he might do the same.

William is not someone you want to take lightly. My first post will make that very apparent. He's not only spent time developing weapons, but also using them. So he's an arrogant ass who can actually pose a threat to a great deal many of people, and he owns some very great tech too.

That being said, I'd like to mention that William may be an ass, but he isn't evil. Not really good either, but not evil. I might make another OC that should lead to development for him to be a more enjoyable person later down the line. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Akira will have picked up many dropped weapons from fallen Neco's. Well...I guess she would notice the Abram's name after picking up gun after gun after gun from the bodies that killed her family, friends and love.

She gunna be pissed. Supa pissed.

And lets just face it everyone will fancy Ace. Who the hell does not fancy Ace.

The RP is going to start tomorrow night. I know a few more people are joining and finishing off but people can still start and they can jump in whenever. I pmed people who needed help or needed to fix something. I don't know when it will start for you guys cause timezones.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:47 pm

I can kinda see them actually either having a stale mate or underestmating each other to the point where they would possibly fight for no reason almost...

That or Owsla would take to fucking with him since she is not as familiar with tech as Oreron is. As she might try to steal his closet thing and take it to Oreron to figure out how it worked. Oreron, on the other hand, isn't as quick to judge a random rich man wandering the wastes/forest/whereeverthisrpwillstart (unless it's in a city and then both my characters are S.O.L), but will make it known that he won't suffer a pompous asshole lightly.

That and I can see him badgering Oreron on why he isn't living in the lap of luxury like he did. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 pm

I can imagine her accidentally activating the pocket and dropping a flash grenade out of it. That ought to be funny.

And yes, "ABRAMS" should be right on any gun that they manufactured, so his name won't be a secret. That, and he's pretty flamboyant on introductions sometimes.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Pretty sure June won't like him if he meets him, but then again wouldn't care much about him since he does use one of his families weapons. So I say a Meh kinda feeling.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Alright, with the addition to his personality, there may be a chance for William to become a Tsundere.

Also, finished William.

I'm going to say that while William did work for, and produce weapons with his family, he did not share their mentality much at all. While the Abrams were interested only in money and saving their own hides, he was more interested in actually making new things (granted, it was probably because it made him feel superior). The only reason he did not leave his family after the conclusion of the war was because of all his research and materials that were still there. (Which is the entirety of his reason for wanting to reclaim it).

I can't think of him as evil because no single part of him actually desires to cause others pain or miser or death. Yet, at the same time, he doesn't always care if that happens as long as it is a means to an end, so he's not really good either. He's neutral with a heavy focus on doing stuff that benefits him though, if you maybe make a puppy-dog face good enough, he might let you have the last slice of pizza, while giving some random excuse in the process.

At least, that's the kind of guy I"m going to try to make him be.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Is it safe to say that Ace is the near opposite of William in terms of personality? Cause I can see Owsla mistaking William for Ace and calling him Goldie before realizing that he isn't who she thought he was. X D

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Oh geez, what will this RP do with two handsome, blonde-haired men?

You can have your choice:

Ace, the kind, yet shyish guy who has known love only to have it ripped away! Perhaps you enjoy caring for someone else, or the warmth of another as he cuddles you. Who knows? Who cares? He has gold hair. Gold. Fucking. Hair.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

William, the flamboyant and egotistical guy who seems to do whatever he wants! Perhaps you're a Hard-M, or you dig the bad-boy type? Who knows? Who cares? He has gold hair. Gold. Fucking. Hair. And pubes.

But

anyway

Also yeah what the fuck I just noticed how different they are. lel

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 pm

I think personality and skill wise, June will respect Will more than Ace. though in turn he'd probably not like Ace just for the fact that he seems weak and feeble. Which would just be a reminder of how he, himself use to be. As for William, the point of his nerves for him will be thin just because he carries traits that a certain member of his family carried and the fact that he would give him the memory would be reason enough to dislike his company.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:32 pm

It's very amusing to think about. They look almost like the angel and devil pair. Ace is the angel being all nice, caring, and selfless. William Is the ego-driven, selfish and assholeish one. Though I'm not going to say he was ever a hedonist since he's very intelligent and could probably pick apart both Oreron's and Owsla's suits once he got a hold of them.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 am

FamishedPants wrote:
Ace, the kind, yet shyish guy who has known love only to have it ripped away! Perhaps you enjoy caring for someone else, or the warmth of another as he cuddles you. Who knows? Who cares? He has gold hair. Gold. Fucking. Hair.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

William, the flamboyant and egotistical guy who seems to do whatever he wants! Perhaps you're a Hard-M, or you dig the bad-boy type? Who knows? Who cares? He has gold hair. Gold. Fucking. Hair. And pubes.

WHY NAT BOTH! *Eyes sparkle brightly* keh

Yeah they are the complete contrast but I can't see them clashing since Ace is one to forgive quickly and since neither of them are a hardcore bad or good character. They just both sit on either ends of the scale but not right at the end if you get what I mean.

Both have their flaws and maybe you could think about this differently. Maybe Will and Ace complete each other. Ace lacks confidence where as William is overflowing with it, and Ace could help him with feeling more sympathy and you know have a bit more common sense.

Idk x3 I'm starting to work on my post so we should start like very soon

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Sorry I poofed this weekend, I was at my dad's!
Step 1.) Give Weiss an avatar
Step 2.) ...wait for Luna to post?
Step 3.) PROFIT!

EDIT: Weiss now has a picture. If you can't see it, try deleting your cache.
(In chrome go to your history, 'clear browsing data' and only check the 'clear cached images and files')
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 pm

The roleplay has begun!

*Party poppers, music, idk party happy stuff..*

So you are welcome to post. Sorry for my crappy first one but I always struggle with first posts. Anyway depressing Akira is depressing. I will post Ace later to spread things out a little~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Meanwhile, William kills bandits.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

And Oreron and Owsla are relaxing by a lake.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!