Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Remorseless Evolution

Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

a part of “Remorseless Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Evolution has caused humanity to branch off into two separate races, the Neco and the Sapiens. Many years ago a war occurred to try and eliminate the weaker race but they still walk to earth today. Many now think it is time for a revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remorseless Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

You are welcome to ask any questions or have general chit chat~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 pm

I will post my character in the morning. I am English so timezones differ by the way~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Just sent in Ember, but is -- obviously -- not finished. I will finish her later and send in Gabriel later... Later as in more likely tomorrow.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm kinda worried nobody is going to join this. I messaged a couple of people and i suspect people will make something in the next day or two but do you have any friends you could invite?

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Ahhh, I'll PM a few people, and it may take me awhile to finish my characters as I'm being swamped with homework, fundraising plans, study sessions and chores.

BlueWind_22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:26 am

Hmm. I don't think I'll copy Mika, I may "reincarnate" her. Make a similar character, but better (Not in a mary-sue way, I mean in a way that'll satisfy me more.)
Maybe I should make it be her sister or something. Dunno yet.

I'm definitely thinking of joining though, Savage Evolution was fun.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have a new idea.
Also, I have a question concerning age. If I wanted my character to be a Neco, but the equivalent of 17 years old, would it be about 28 years? (Did the math) Or would it be that 17 = 17 over both races, and they start to slow down the aging process in the, say, thirties?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 am

@Blue I get it. You can take your time since it seems like we will need to scoop up a few more people. I can't help but laugh at your pain though c:< I left school in early July and go to College in Sept. I have nothing for a few months cause English schools are weird. I'm guessing you are American?

@Nethaniel Oh god hello again and thank you for choosing to join.

I only thought about age for a short amount of time being honest so I did not really think of how it works but I guess, yeah the aging process would be slowed or at least old age people would not have their usual faults. Basically only very young or old Neco's are visually clearly at a early or late stage in their so that the optimum middle age section is larger in a Neco's life span giving them better survival rates. So its not really the same as a 17 year old would be actually 28, but more like between 20-70 there is little difference in a body context but maybe a 50 year old would be wiser than someone at 20.

I actually don't know if that's the most logical way to do it if you can think of something better please do say. I should have thought this through.

~~~

PLEASE ADVERTISE FOR ME EVEN THOUGH ITS RUDE. I'M DESPERATE. Famished says he will join so that's someone else too. I think I am going to remake Ace just because he is a total babe.

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 pm

That confused me. What should I set my character's age as, then? xD

Also, I'm going to advertise this RP for us in the help wanted forum, and I'll be asking some questions.
1.) How many years does this take place after Savage Evolution? You weren't very clear. I'm assuming since Bitter Evolution was in 3034, Savage Evolution was in 3038, and it said the war happened 10 years ago in Remorseless Evolution, but 7 years ago in Savage Evolution, that puts it...
The War: 3031
Bitter: 3034
Savage: 3038
Remorseless: 3041

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 pm

I mean physically your character will not look any different between the ages of 18-40 because the age process is slowed. So you can basically have your characters age anywhere logically you like because it won't make a difference.

Yeah that is correct though I recall some people in the last RP saying their characters took part in the war but were around the age of 20, meaning they were 13 when they fought. Eh. There is not much I can do to change that apart from suggest the Neco's were older than what was put on their application. I guess it does not matter too much anyhow. Also I did make RPer's wanted thing but I did not do it very well and it won't hurt to have two c: Thank you so much

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 pm

My god you are a babe. That's great and really easily laid out. I thank you so much~

Such a adorable character too~

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 pm

American... And the pain is all the more excruciating when you go from just coasting *in a fake cheerful voice* to suddenly caring and wanting to be the best of the best... (just to get the old people to stop nagging at you about school everyday. :)

Oh, and yay for remaking Ace!!!!

BlueWind_22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Behold! FamishedPants descends! Fwahahahaha!

Anyhue, I'll might be out for a majority of the day, so it'll be a bit, but I am starting my character~~~

FamishedPants
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Senpai is here Q.Q Kwee

~~

I rejected two characters just because you guys had missed a section accidentally, but other than that were perfect.

Sorry I did not manage to finish Ace tonight but he will be up soon and then we can get going when everyone is done~

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Alrighty, I updated my next character. Should be ready now.

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Guys I'm not getting the updated versions of your characters for some reason? You have resubmitted right?~

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Try clearing your browser's cache. This site is bad about saving the cache and sometimes you won't see things like a character's or roleplay's thumbnail for a few days unless you clear the cache. Could be doing it here too.

If that doesn't work, I'll save the pic, upload it on imgur, and put the new link in to see if it gets fixed.

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm

I just tried and no luck and I mean like the whole character application :C

I'm going to give it till the morning (which more than likely is like your 6am) and if it has not done it then I'll get someone to fix it.

I got in touch with a mod but he says he ain't sure and told me to wait a day and then if not to message him and he will get someone to fix it. Bah. It's kinda annoying but what can you do~

Also. My baby Ace. *Pets his blonde hair softly*

Has his application shown up on your pcs?

LunaSpirit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Yeah, I can see Ace Tyrant just fine. xD Perfect gif btw

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Is it still not working? If not, I could completely re-submit Weiss and you can reject the first submission. Just a thought.

NethanielShade
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!