Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Bellingstone

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Sorry ya'll, work and life in general is kicking my butt rn, but I should have a post up for June before i got to bed tonight!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:55 am

I finally posted for Sydney, sorry for the hold up. I'll post for Oscar tomorrow night after work. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Posting tonight!!

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Me and Cryptic are working on a collab. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 pm

I'll try to get in a post this weekend (something came up and I'm busy for most of the days) and classes start the 20th so I might be less active until I adapt to the schedule.

nations
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 pm

@Girl2Fine2; I plan on having Oscar come to the Bar and Grill and check up on Dre. :) Just so we can get their business interaction underway.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Codexx on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Is the game still going?

:)

Codexx
Member for 4 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:47 am

It's definitely dead by now, sorry about that. Maybe I'll get around to remaking it some day - who knows

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey guys. I'm up for continuing it if there are enough people. I apologize for the long disappearance, at first I was waiting for maloney to post since Valerie came in with his character, then uni started and was lightly crazy as I got settled into classes, then Hurricane Irma kind of sent us into chaos mode for at least a week and a half.

But I'll get a post up anyways in case the rp continues. Again, sorry for unexpectedly going.

nations
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey there!

I'm certainly also still up for keeping it going if you all are still on board! College has also been hella overwhelming for me, so I'll wait a bit before I make a post lest anyone else wants to post, but I figure we should get this show on the road ASAP if there's still interest from others.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm still here! And would be inboard to revive it and/or for a reupload.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Maybe you can pm some people to see if they're still in? I know we don't get notifications from forums or posts unless our characters are tagged. But yeah, I'm definitely in. I'm not one to stress if a reply takes a while but I'd hate to see this roleplay die tbh

nations
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:57 pm

I'll send some PMs out and see who is still around. If I don't get enough responses, I'll probably remake it and hope we get a round of people who will help see it through along with you two :)

I'm thinking I'll give it three days and then move in either keeping this one and posting/figuring out who should post or just making a new roleplay.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 pm

@Scarlet; I've responded to the PM and I am definitely still invested in this, whether we continue this one or reboot a new one. :) Either way, I am still here.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 am

I've gotten half of my responses back so far and only maloney is unable to return. The only issue that causes is that we'll have to fill the Beta female role, but it's looking good so far! I haven't figured out who still needs to post, but I figure as soon as we can get Al into the diner, shit can hit the fan, and the whole roleplay can get a kickstart.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor! Can't wait to get this started up again! :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:23 pm

If we really need the spot filled, I can take the open Beta. She could always have been "out of town" and just returning or something. My replies might take a wee bit longer if I have to reply to both of them at the same time, but probably not too much.

nations
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 am

Alright, so I think we have enough interest that we should be able to make this roleplay last. That being said, I think I owe y'all a post for Axel and Ivan. I can also post for Al and push him into the diner unless anyone would like to post first?

If not, then I'm probably going to use my next post to get the action started.

Another option, however, is that we make a brand new roleplay but start a little more in media res because I don't want to go through all of this exposition again. Thoughts?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:02 pm

I was planning to post for Junsoo here in a little bit (it's my first off day in like 3 weeks) But if others decide on a repost of the rp instead of continuing this one then I dont know if I should post or just wait. I'm honestly good with either option.

But perhaps a reboot may help fill in any roles that need to be filled.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:01 pm

I actually very much like the idea of rebooting it and starting a little bit further into the story. It seems like a realistic move to make and you're right, we wouldn't need the exposition. We could just jump right in to the messy bits ;D

I just wanna get to the point where two growly brothers get to brawling, for storyline purposes...purely.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!