Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bellingstone

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:06 pm

@SleepingInTheGardens, IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:32 am

Scarlet; Sydney is finished. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:51 am

Ophelia is finally done. lol, sorry I got kind of carried away.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Okay, officially reserving for Mr. Beta!
Role: Beta male
Face Claim: Byun Baekhyun
Hex: #008080

EDIT: little Junsoo is finished! If there's anything I need to add or change just let me know!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 pm

@Scarletloup,
Hey there! This looks great and I hope it's not too late for me to join. I took a long break from RPG but I'm back now and I'd love to take part. Could I please reserve the Sheriff with Angelina Jolie as their FC? (I'm thinking about this super badass female sheriff who kicks butt)

Age: 36 || Role: The Sheriff || Species: Still Questioning but most likely she'll be human Witch || Dialogue Colour: #941F34
((Also I love Brandon Flowers & The Killers so much!))

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 pm

@la.lune: Looks great! I'll update the front page when you finish her.

As for everyone else -- I'm sorry for how pushed back the start date for this roleplay has been, but I'm working on my first post now, so you should see it later tonight. In the mean time, please check to see that I've updated your character's description on the front page of the roleplay and begin compiling character relation information, as I will be posting an OOC topic for relations at some point this week. It will be optional, but I highly recommend using it, as it makes life easier.

Love all of the characters so far, and as soon as I post, feel free to start responding!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:46 pm

@ScarletLoup, as I told the people in the RP that I am GM of currently, I won't make any false promises by saying to expect a post from me tomorrow. I will say that I will try to post tomorrow simply because it's the first day of the roleplay and I know my two are gonna be dealing with their father's death, but I'm also starting a new job tomorrow and having to leave early from that to take a shift at my second job from 3:45 - 11:45. Needless to say, I'm gonna be really tired. If my insomnia happens to keep me up a little later and I truly cannot sleep, and you happen to make the first post tonight, then I'll see if I have it in me to write something. But I might not be able to get a post in until Tuesday. After that, I should be pretty regular.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:28 pm

@Girl2Fine2: First posts are up, but take your time replying! I work full-time and another part-time job, so I will certainly be patchy when it comes to posting -- totally okay if you need to take a day or two to get a moment to write!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:42 pm

@Scarlet Loup I've never done a character relations thing before and I was wondering what we have to do? Like do we have to discuss it independently with other members, etc.?

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 am

@nations:Yup! I'll have a template and a separate OOC topic where you'll write 2-3 sentences about your character's relationships with all other characters. That does involve reaching out to other members via PM to coordinate.

If you have any more questions, let me know! I'll try to post some for my characters early on as an example.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:35 pm

@Scarlet Loup, I've completed Adelaide, I hope you like her! I'll be messaging people about relationships shortly.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Scarlet; Expect a post from me tonight. :) Can't wait to write with everyone!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 am

Hey there! Sorry I didn't get to post today- I had a minor crisis to handle. I'll try to post tomorrow. In the meantime, should we just have our characters going about their days, or should we be trying to get them to congregate in certain areas? I just want to make sure I start in the right place and in the right way. :)

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 am

I definitely would suggest trying to meet up with another character or two, but I can always have Al run into someone or whatever if you need help. I'll have Ivan done soon and then I'll post for him too.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am

@usernamesareadrag I'm gonna have June be working his shift at the bar and grill, maybe Ellis can go keep him some company so he's not so lonely TT

And on that note, I should have a post up by tonight!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Expect a post from me in a few. Writing now.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:31 pm

I should have a post for Ophelia done tonight.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Will post tonight. Sorry it's been a very weird week. I'll be posting more constantly once I get done with my initial post, since that's always the most difficult part for me.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:24 pm

A-okay! First posts are also the worst for me. I'll probably write a second post for Axel after another post or two goes up.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Sorry for the silence on my part. I've had a bad week at work and probably won't be able to write until tomorrow or Saturday.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!