Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Requiem for a Fallen

Requiem for a Fallen

a part of “Requiem for a Fallen”, a fictional universe by Igari.

Hell's gates have weakened, Spirits/Wraiths run amok, possessing humans and growing more powerful than before. Angels and Demons work to quell the situation, but there's more to it than meets the eye. There's a darker presence lurking behind the scenes...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem for a Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requiem for a Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks Icy :)

I'm working on a post with Ion right now to get her jumped into the game. In the mean time please feel free to post guys at anytime! Thanks :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 am

Aww, thanks Icy. :)

And the post is done. I have no idea when/how I'll be able to post for Zilocke, but hopefully soonish. Glad to be here-- and thanks for having me along!
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Happy to have you along Ion!!! Thanks so much for taking up those spots for us ;) And now!!! It's... someone's turn.... >.> .... <.< Yeah >:P

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Woot! Love that post Loki ;) Culsa is always entertaining :D

EDIT: Hey guys so I'm leaving this weekend for a camping trip and I'll be coming back Sunday. So, I hope that you guys get some posts in this weekend so that we can continue forward. Thanks so much and I hope to see something up by Sunday!! :D If anyone needs help with any posting ideas, please get together and see if you guys can do a collab or something.

I'll be here for a little bit today, but I'm leaving this afternoon. So, if you have any questions, please PM me or get me on Skype. Thanks!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 am

Hello everyone. Igari finally remembered to add my character, so hopefully I can scrounge up a post soon and jump into the action!
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

Hey Ezreal if you need any help in getting a post going please feel free to let us know okay!? We'll be more than happy to lend you a hand on some ideas and the like ;)

Not tonight, but tomorrow most likely I'll be re-posting the list of groups that our characters are in, mostly to help out the new additions to the roleplay and also to remind the others who they are paired up with :) Alrighty then! Talk to you all tomorrow night!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

I was talking to Igari a few nights ago, before I had finals and whatnot creeping up too quickly, and mentioned the post to her. She said she was going to talk it over with you and I haven't really had a chance to talk with her since then.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Alright, who's next guys?? If you need help with anything or getting ideas, please don't hesitate to message either myself or Igari!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am

D: I think it's my turn! I need to review the posts since my last, but I should be able to get something up (relatively) soon.

EDIT: ^.^" Sorry about the delay folks, but I've gotten decidedly busy these past few days, anyway I can get an extension on the post until Thursday/Friday night at the latest? I promise it won't be any longer than that.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Alrighty!!! I do believe it is Icy's turn now ;) If I remember correctly, Xana and Ion's angel are on their way back to Resymerd. So they should be meeting up with Ezazreal's character?

Anyhow, looking forward to that post! Thanks guys :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello everyone~
As much as I want to commit to this RP, I suppose life matters would not allow me such luxury, which gives me the regret of saying that I will be withdrawing my character spot to prevent becoming a problem to the story progression. My apologies for being incompetent. I will still see some of you guys at the other RP's I am participating in. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to stay for awhile! It has been fun~ Take care :3

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

It's quite alright Gothic :) Stuff happens like that, so we totally understand and thanks for being understanding on that part as well. It was very awesome to RP with you this round! And I personally look forward to other RP's in the future with us all together once again :)

Alrighty, so I'll go ahead and address the changes that will be made to the groups for Requiem. Igari and I chatted the other night about it and we've decided to move some characters around and we also created a pair of characters to make up for the loss of the other two (Gothic and Loki). We felt that it was too much trouble to try to find two new people (or one new person) to create new characters to take over the spots. So, Igari and I created the new Demon and Angel pair for Ion's exorcist, Zilock. <-- I think I spelt that right... >.> Anyhow! So, with that, Zilock will be meeting up with both our characters. We are excited to get that group going along :)

The second change that we will be making is because we've also lost another angel, we needed to switch up the groups a tiny bit. This only really affects my groups with Igari and Ace. The main group who's receiving the most heat right now is Akira and Lucian, and unfortunately we lost Equi whose angel was a part of that group. So, we'll be moving my Angel Ryu over to Akira and Lucian's group. Igari will be taking charge of her group with Ace, the demon Janus and her exorcist Virie. So that group will see some action as well.

As for the other two groups, don't worry we still have plans for you all regarding action and the plot line ;) The plan for the groups to eventually meet up is still in effect so don't worry about that.

If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to PM either Igari or myself :) Thanks very much and we can't wait to see more posts!!! XD

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:25 am

Hey Icy and Ezareal :D I do believe it's your guys' turn ;) If I remember correctly, Ezareal's exorcist was going to come down stairs to meet with Xana. You guys can do a collab of that meeting if it helps :D Thanks so much! Looking forward to your post!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Only after I posted did I realize that you had posted about possibly doing a collab with Ez... If you're still up for it, Ezarael, I'm still up for a collab with you. Hit me up on Skype or PM me on here and we can talk.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Just got back from out of town. I'll definitely hit you up Icy (if you notice this before I manage to get around to my poor laptop). We can discuss the details later, but a collab sounds fine. Right now though? I'm exhausted.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

Hey guys just got back from my camping trip! I'll be finishing up reading all the posts I need to read and getting caught up on my own posts throughout this week. For tonight though, it's sleepy time! Thanks all :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Igari! :D So with this next post of mine, I'll have Lucian there tagging along, but if you need him to do something before hand, I had a little bit with Akira after Lucian left him that night. It's a small bit, but if you need to do something, go ahead and do that and then just jump to the time skip to the next morning :D

I hope that made sense... >.> I'm sure it will make more sense once you see the post. Anyhow!! Onto posting ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Alrighty, so I did not get to Ryu or my demon. I promise to do so the next time I post after everyone else has had a chance to post :D Please enjoy guys!! ;) and take your time. I know we are all very busy.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Ooh! Things are heating up on your end as well with Liriel and Xana and Ez's exorcist (sorry Ez, I can't spell your characters name to save my life lol XD so I won't attempt and save the butchering for later)

Great post guys :D Keep it coming!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Hey guys!! I'm still here I promise! I'm so very sorry for my lack of posting. I got super busy. Most of you know the reasons why (via other OOC posts) Anyhow!! I'm still here. Also, Igari and I have been in contact and her and I will be getting together soon to post once more. I promise I have not forgotten about you all here!!

I really am sorry though!! I hope you all are doing good though and keeping busy and the like. Between work, school and my own writing, I've lost track of time and what not. In any case, I will do my best to get another post up soon (as soon as Igari and I work out the next part!!) Thanks so much everyone!! <3

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!