Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Requiem of Reality

Requiem of Reality

a part of “Requiem of Reality”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

Have you ever wanted to make a world for yourself and go live in it? Or dive right into a world of your greatest dreams and fantasies where Earth is a myth and reality is a lie? Welcome home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem of Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Requiem of Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Requiem of Reality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Requiem of Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm

I am very interested in this, not only because I like my fantasy world more than the hard reality ^-^ I'd like to reserve a character if I may. Though I am not sure when exactly I'll get to finish the character sheet, but I hope it's done until Tuesday. Thank you beforehand~
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:18 pm

May I submit a request to a reserve a male?

Thank you, in advance.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:20 pm

@Finneline: Take your time on your character! Would you like a male or female character? You're reserved either way ^^

@Conor: Sure! I'll reserve you!

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 pm

@ H3R0

It would be awesome if I could take a female one (: And thanks!

Finneline
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

@Finne: A female role is reserved just for you!

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Is there a male spot available? c:
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:53 pm

If it'd be alright with you, I'd love to reserve a character of currently indeterminate gender. I'm feeling particularly indecisive as of the moment and sort of curious to see how gender ratio balances out, hopefully that won't be much of a problem though :3 ;~;?

OH SHIT! I literally just looked back and suddenly the character section, that I swear was not there five seconds prior, appeared taunting me with physical slots o.o--I started reading the main page when it still said WIP wait a bit at the bottom and only refreshed long enough for the rules apparently Dx

So yeah, I'd very much like to reserve a female role if that's fine, yep, yep that'd be dandy and I'll love you forever kind mademoiselle and/or monsieur ♥.
Also, I very much dig the conveniently color-coded Rules B| Very ironically/appropriately(or intentionally :O?) Pride-esque...Had to put that out there ._.
[And Tiny Edit to Iom:] Cruel is such a harsh word, I prefer devious myself >:3 Besides, those/these tiny words are meant only to tantalize, it was your choice to strain your eyes/copy+paste to read them my dear (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Last edited by Áine on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu

Áine
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 pm

@Aine... you are a cruel person with your tiny, tiny words.

lom.conor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 pm

I would like to reserve a female character if that's alright!

Also...I'm gonna kind of be deprived of internet until about the sixth or seventh. I was wondering if that would be a problem.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

@Angelwolf: I reserved you!

@Aine: Hehe, sorry! I didn't want it to be a WIP for too long, so I quickly put everything up that I needed to put up! I was thinking up making an "Extra information" section like I usually do, but I feel like there's not much need for it this time around, although I did leave out a few details... We'll see. But yeah! I'll reserve you! squints Thank you! The color-coding was something I kept from my last username "Spectrum," hence the spectrum of colors (in rainbow-coded order~). Now that I'm H3R0 it's effect isn't the same, but I still like it.

@Gezzy: Unfortunately, at this time, all the roles have been filled. BUT. I'm pending for someone else to be in this RP who went to bed before I could figure out if they wanted to be in it or not, and I believe they'd want a male if they want one at all, so that'd even things out. If they decide they want to be part of the RP, I'll reserve your female slot. So don't give up hope!

*edit*

I added a new little comment under the character sheet! It's important to keep in mind!

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 am

Why am I so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate??!?!?!?!?! Goddamn.

Well, anyways, H3R0 (Should I keep calling you Spec? Hmm...) I would have joined but there's no spaces. I'll read along though~ Oh, and PS, due to your advice, I begun reading HS. I'm on Act 5 now.

Monochrome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am

Oh man. i think. i'll work on my boy now. i have no idea what to do for this, orz. it might take me a while but im unpacking and moving shit around the house so. you know this spec

@Monochrome: homestuck? act 5? ohhh yeah man.
Last edited by freakofnature on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freakofnature
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 pm

@Mono: NOpe! I specifically asked for you to be part of this and I was waiting to see if you were interested before deciding to open two more spots! Do you want a male or a female character?

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 pm

@H3R0 Wow, really? XD I'll go for male then, as usual!

@freak Yep, Act 5. In too deep to turn back now. I'm nice on the internet, but if I'm annoyed in real life, I am suddenly Karkat.

Monochrome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 pm

@Mono: Yes! I love your characters ;u; you're so cool. So I definitely reserved you! And yeah man, you're definitely in too deep. Welcome to the world of Homestuck my friend. No way in, no way out ♪

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 pm

@H3R0 Homestuck should be classed as a drug. GODDAMN *EVERYTHING* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too deep. And my characters aren't cool O_O;; Most of them are either jerks or really cheesy wimps~ But dude, your roleplays sure rock.

Monochrome
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 pm

YOU GUYS ARE HOMESTUCKERS!? *fist pump* Awwwwww yeaaaahhhhhh~... NOW we're talking! :] Eheheh I'm somewhere in the middle of act 6.

angelwolf123
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

pff, cant you tell by my wonderful sig and icon? total homestuck over here. though unlike you guys, im caught up and crying. i wanna reread it. but i have school soon. bahh.

freakofnature
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm

@Mono: hyperventilates You're my roleplaying sempai, your characters are so great. Cries myself to sleep

@Angel: Yes hello you've contacted Homestucks united. Welcome to the club, kiddo. You've arrived. In fact, you were already here.

@Everyone:

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

I've made a slight change to the CS. The Likes and Dislikes do not have to have an explanation along with them (unless you want there to be, then go wild). Listing them is perfectly acceptable!

H3R0
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!