Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Empire High

Reservation Thread

a part of “Empire High”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

{CLOSED}Welcome to Empire High, an elite school located in Kairos, Greece and where the worlds of wealthy and not so wealthy collide. Will you be one of the ones left standing when it is all said and done?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Empire High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservation Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:21 pm

@RubyTuesday
That's basically what I was trying to say. lol Thank you for clearing that up for everyone though.

@la.lune
Consider your spot reserved. :)

BleedingLover
So, instead of having a wealthy character, you want to have just two charity case characters? Just want to be sure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am

@ Sunshine and Whiskey and RubyTuesday

I am working on my character currently and will make sure to get him submitted on time. Now on to my question, I was wondering if one of you where perhaps going to be submitting one of your characters soon? Due to the fact that the rest of us don't really know what the finished product is gonna be like. I was just curious since we have the character sheets but lack A reference of how it will look all filled out. Its not a big issue just something that would be of help ^^

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:21 am

@Everyone
All of the roles have been reserved and I cannot wait to see everyone's finished product! :D

@fate0013
I am a little confused about what you mean there. :/ Sorry but I never had anyone really say something of that nature.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:26 am

@ Sunshine and Whiskey

Maybe i worded that a bit funny. Sorry about that ^^;

Most RP's I have been in have had a already finished and filled out character on display as a reference so people joining knew what a completed character sheet would look like. I have seen some pretty fancy ones done and it can be intimidating sometimes trying to fill it all out without something as a guide. But maybe that is just me >>

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 am

Yes, ma'am. Two charity cases instead of my wealthy character. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 am

@fate0013
Oh, okay. Now I get it. lol. No need to apologize though, it's almost midnight here so my brain is descending. Haha.

But I would say that we are really looking for quality of the character than the character sheet itself. Quantity doesn't really matter though try to get close to the 2+ or 3+ mentioned. :)

I hope I answered what you were looking for correctly. If not, please let me know.

@BleedingLover
Okay. I put you down.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:37 am

I will reserve a male role if it is needed?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 am

@Naught
No need. The genders are actually balanaced. :) Thanks though!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 am

That's good! Can't wait to start. ^-^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:02 am

@Naught
Same here!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:35 am

Orion is almost finished, and I have a quote for him finally!
“All great and precious things are lonely.”
― John Steinbeck
(because lonely lil Ori is too precious for this world).

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Púca on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

Hi-Hi, not sure if you are still accepting, didn't see anything that said otherwise that is, I was hoping to snag two characters, a male and female, one wealthy and one charity.
I only have one issue, Julie Kennedy has a lot of tattoos and I am going to use only photos and gifs that avoid her having them sense my character doesn't, hope that is alright!

Name: TBD
Senior
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of." ~ Jane Austen
Hale Appleman
Hex: 727B84

Name: TBD
Sophomore
"If money is the worlds curse, may God strike me with it" ~ Unknown
Julie Kennedy
Hex: A8E6CE

Púca
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:13 am

@Púca
I am sure I can squeeze you in. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Púca on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:54 am

Oh awesome! Thank you so much, I will be finished with Mikhail tomorrow and TBD will be worked on after. (:

I am so excited for this roleplay!

Púca
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!