Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold

Reservation Topic

a part of “Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

There are two groups of friends, they have been rivals since the third grade. One group is popular the other is full of outcasts. Everyone has something to hide but when two of them reveal that they have been dating secretly, how will the rest react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservation Topic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 am

Please make all character reservations in this topic. First come first serve. Read the rules BEFORE you make a reservation.
Thanks! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Reservation Topic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:58 pm

May I reserve
Female (Dating the boy from the opposite group) - Open?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 am

I want to reserve the outcast girl that dates the popular guy, and be River again, please :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:28 pm

I can speak to Mei. I'd love to take you back but I'd have to talk to her.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Can I bring my two twin characters from the previous RP into this one?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Sorry I wasnt on for a while. Of course you can bring the twins back!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenmousee on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Is it still possible to reserve a popular male (not the one who's dating the outcast girl)??
girl almighty

greenmousee
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 am

Sure! I'll reserve the spot for you now! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 pm

this RP caught my eye before and got it confused often or related to another RP because of the highschoolers and there being A-listers and outcast people. I'd like to bring my outcast character from the other RP because the other RP could easily be connected to this one. the CS is already finished and I'd of course make necessary changes to have it fit this one.

EDIT: this is the character from the other RP

Charlotee Van der Veen

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenmousee on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey can I take up the Popular guy who's dating the outcast as well?? Unless someone else has an eye for that role, I'm willing to sweep that up. C:

greenmousee
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 am

YES!!!! Yes you can Green!!! xD That's literally all we're waiting for to start rping. Once you're done with the CS just shoot me a pm! =D

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:51 am

sorry i'm slow. trying to submit my CS. i have to do it all from scratch again because this website logged me out and wouldn't take me back to my editing page so i lost EVERYTHING. ugh! so i just lost an hour for nothing. so i'll work on it again.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!