Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Price of Blood

Reservations and Questions

a part of “The Price of Blood”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

It is in our nature to lie, to deceive. We are all too often driven by our ambition and greed rather than our love for other humans, and this greed is what sends us on a path toward retrogression.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Price of Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations and Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 am

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've heard from most of you. If you want to make a post, I really suggest you do so very soon because I'll be posting my big, game-changing post tonight or tomorrow, and I'd hate to have to cut someone off if they're working on a post. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm still here just chilling and waiting for a post. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Just to let you know, Caged Bird and I are working on our collab

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 pm

I hope it's okay for Ren to join the hunt, he'd probably be expected to carry supplies and go and fetch the kills for the royals and such like a steward. One must earn their keep after all...

Caged Bird
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:59 pm

He may even be able to get away with actually joining the hunt as long as he stays low. There are nobles there too who have joined the hunt, so he could try to blend with them. Since Ulfric and Ronan split from the group, he wouldn't follow them, for I'm certain Ulfric wouldn't have minded the boy following. So, whatever you'd like.

By the way, I loved the collaboration! Renly and Nicholas are so cute together, oh my gosh.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Once more, I just really want to thank everyone who has continued to actively participate in this roleplay. Yes, it is still alive, and I fully intend to keep it that way. Unfortunately, Bromander Shepard and Magical_pineapples have not checked in lately, so I'm going to assume that they have left the roleplay.

Though that might be a cause for concern, I think it simply means we'll just put the Seabel arc on hold and focus on Ostwall and Falor. Since Magical_pineapples took on Priscilla, I'll be remaking her and taking her on myself so she can finally have some interaction time. Once more, I can't thank you all enough. This plot means so much to me, and it's great to see so many wonderful roleplayers breathing life into it.

P.S. -- A post for Ronan and Christoph will be up later this week!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:45 pm

This roleplay shall go on, I promise you all that. Hopefully, tomorrow or during the early part of the week, I will be able to write a timeskip post that will send everyone about a month or two into the future just as Ronan's coronation is ending.

I give it that much time because it'll speed things along, and it provides time for Genevieve and Ronan to have even married in that time span, making it a joint coronation for them. Plus, in that time span, we're going to say that Geneivieve's child was born -- a son by the name of Volundr Ulfricson.

Hope to hear from you all when I get Ronan's post (and perhaps Christoph's post) up!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm

I live!
Just so you know :)

phoenixheart
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Glad to hear that and to hear from you all in response to the timeskip! I'll get my replies up this weekend hopefully.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!