Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Meilleur Academy

Reservations

a part of “Meilleur Academy”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

Welcome to Meilleur Academy. A prestigious art boarding school in the outskirts of Paris, home to the best and richest students across the world. Design geeks, fashion geniuses, music prodigies and more. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Meilleur Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Please make your reservations here.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bugprince on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi! can i reserve the odeya rush character?

Password: Syria

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bugprince
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Oh this seems like so much fun! I'd love to join this. I've been reading stories about the higher class lately and I feel like I could do this justice. I'd love to reserve Robert Sheehan

As for where I would love to travel that would have to a tie between Morocco and Ireland. I just can't make up my mind for the two. :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi there! This looks like it was really well put together. I'd like to reserve a spot for Natalia Dyer please <:

BoneBrain and I have something in common, as I would love to visit Ireland someday.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:20 pm

@bugprince: Reserved! and omg part of my family is from Syria. I would love to visit too so I can get to know where I come from c:

@BoneBrain: same! I've been obsessing over boarding school books so that's mainly where the idea for this roleplay came from. And reserved!

@Kyren.Laili: your icon gives me life lol reserved! And thank you, it took me quite a while to plan out the roleplay. Hopefully it kicks off!
Last edited by lightningpoint on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bugprince on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

dude thats so cool! i have family from there too!! that's also why i want to go

bugprince
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:21 am

Can I reserve Natalia Dyer please? I would travel to Italy, I've wanted to go there since I was 9.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:40 am

@lightningpoint
So glad to see that this is finally up! LOL. I have to join. Mind if reserve the slot where the Nana Komatsu face claim but change it to Arden Cho? If it's not too much and I hate to be that person, as well. If not, that's okay, too. I'd also like to reserve Asa Butterfield, as well. :)

Also, if I could travel anywhere in the world, it'd probably be to Rome or Egypt, to be honest. Just want to learn much more about their cultures and how everything originated. :)

Thanks in advance! So excited.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:40 am

Hi, may I please reserve the Maia Mitchell character, but change her face claim to Aya Shalkar? I'll probably end up picking up a guy, too, since it's getting pretty one-sided. :)

Also, with the password... it's too hard! May I cheat and just go on a road trip all around Europe? Is that a total copout of an answer? Hm... maybe Italy? Or Belgium? Or Japan? Ugh. I'm so indecisive, I'm sorry. D:

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:15 pm

@thehalfbreed443: The person who reserved her before you has actually canceled so you're in luck c: she's all yours

@Sunshine and Whiskey: girl I know! It took me so long to get this up lol and awesome, both resrvations have been noted.

@RubyTuesday: Reserved! :p
Last edited by lightningpoint on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:13 am

@Lightningpoint,
Hey there! This looks too good not to join, could I please reserve FC Manu Rios?
As for the password, that's a tricky one, probably Canada (because I have family there) or maybe Japan just because it seems so amazing and I love the culture. I look forward to (hopefully) RPing with you again!

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:40 pm

@la.lune: Reserved! He's all yours, and I'm excited to start too cx OMG I wanna go to Japan so freaking badddd

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Hey, it may take me a little longer to get my character started. My computer has completely betrayed me. I can't do any work on it for more that 10 minutes without it restarting on its own so I have to work on it from my phone and if you've ever done that you know my pain.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello!
This RP looks so interesting and I'm so down to give it a shot! I'd really like to reserve the Richard Harmon FC and change it to Evan Peters if that's good with you.
And I'd go to Spain or Italy, they have very full cultures that I really admire as someone with a predominantly white European background XD
Thank you!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey!!! I was wondering if I could reserve the Dylan Spouse faceclaim? And Does anyone have a sheet they'd allow me to use? Also. If I had to travel anywhere, it would be to London with the guy I like.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 pm

@thehalfbreed443: omg I know the struggle, take your time

@an edgar allan poet: (fangirling bc edgar allan POE IS MY FAV POET) and awesome c: thank you for joining!

@InakoUchiha: Reserved :p omg I really want to travel with my boyfriend too but we're so poor bc we're both uni students, so the struggle is real

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:17 pm

But he's a junior and I'm a senior. I don't know how, but I hope he and I try to make it work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm

School rules and dress code is up! If anyone has anymore ideas let me know. I'll make another thread explaining student class schedules and future events so everyone has an idea as to what is going on in the school. Also! Relationship thread, yes or no?

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Yes on the thread! And you don't happen to have a CS I could use do you? I'm currently not very well at making characters sheets from scratch.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Relationship thread is a definite yes from me, it'll make interaction much less stilted when we start. Go for it!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!