Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Dirty Nasty Beautiful

Reservations

a part of “Dirty Nasty Beautiful”, a fictional universe by gigli gigi.

Big Daddy only has a few rules. We don't lie to the colony, We don't steal from the colony, We lie for the colony, We steal for the colony, We cheat for the colony, We ride for the colony, We die for the colony.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dirty Nasty Beautiful”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gigli gigi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:40 am

Alright ya'll I finally got the reservation thread up. I know it's not real fancy but I figure since ya'll are picking your own face claims that it's not super necessary for me to go super in depth. All I ask is for you to follow the code for your reservation and add an icon or gif for your character. Oh and add what you like to be called and where you are or at least your time zone if your not cool with people knowing that. I added my own as an example.

Code: Select all
[font=centaur]CHARACTER’S NAME is AGE and bears a face almost identical to FACECLAIM. S/He known as the STEROTYPE S/He is currently RESERVED/ACCEPTED.[/font]

GLORIA BAEZ is TWENTY-THREE and bears a face almost identical to ASHLEY MOORE. She known as the BRAT She is currently RESERVED.

And I'm Gigi and I'm currently in New York or Eastern Time.

Last edited by gigli gigi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gigli gigi
Member for 4 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fangurl on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:45 am

MIKAYLA CARMONA is TWENTY-TWO and bears a face almost identical to YOVANNA VENTURA. She is known as the FIRECRACKER/She is currently (hopefully) RESERVED/ACCEPTED.

Hi! My name is India, I'm from the NYC which makes my time zone Eastern Standard Time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fangurl
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gigli gigi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey Girl!
Thanks for joining, your fc is so cute! Can't wait to see your character sheet.

gigli gigi
Member for 4 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrabbit on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 pm

KATHERINE 'KITTY' DeLISE is TWENTY-THREE and bears a face almost identical to KAYA SCHODELARIO. She known as the ICE QUEEN. She is currently (RESERVED/ACCEPTED?).

Heya :) You can call me Tally and I'm also Eastern Standard!

tallyrabbit
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sambea on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 pm

CHLOE HARRINGTON is TWENTY and bears a face almost identical to SOHPIE TURNER. She is known as the VIRGIN.She is currently [RESERVED/ACCEPTED].
Hi! You can call me Sam and I am in the central time zone.

Sambea
Member for 5 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

MATIAS ALBERTO ENCINAS SAMPEDRO is TWENTY-SEVEN and bears a face almost identical to GAEL GARCIA BERNAL. He is known as the CYNIC. He is currently RESERVED/ACCEPTED.

Hello. This is Dae. My time zone is the Eastern Standard.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:39 pm

STEPHENIE KIM is TWENTY-TWO and bears a face almost identical to KRYSTAL JUNG. She known as the THE VIXEN is currently RESERVED/ACCEPTED.

Hiya!! My name is Nelly and my time zone is Western European Time.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fangurl on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to go to the roleplay it says:

This roleplay has been flagged as "Closed".

Should I stop working on my character for this?

Fangurl
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!