Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Journey To The Surface

Reservations

a part of “Journey To The Surface”, a fictional universe by afreerobin.

The Apocalypse is hard enough to survive in but when a group who has lived underground meets a group who never left the surface what will happen to them? Can they survive together? Or die trying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Journey To The Surface”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Reservations go here! It's first come first serve, and no more than two characters at once for now. I'd like a wip in at least three days after a character is reserved. It doesn't have to me much, especially since I have't completed a character sheet yet. If you do like making your character all at once, feel free to use your own CS. Just include what you normally would. :)
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey, this looks really interesting! Could I reserve the fighter? I'm pretty sure my FC will be Theo James, but that may be subject to change.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PutAnotherX
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:18 pm

Of course! I'll mark you down!

afreerobin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Hey! May I reserve the protector with Sarah Shahi as her face claim? I might take up another character when I finish with her. ^^
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello there! Could I reserve the surface leader with James Franco for a face claim? I'd like to take up another character, but I'll let some of the others get their choice in! :)

LawfulAnnon
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 am

Hi, I'd like to reserve the twin one spot with the FC of Linus Wordermann please! This role play looks very interesting for what it is currently!
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

AphoticDreams
Member for 4 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Hey! Any chance I could snag the Leader of the Escaped? Still trying to decide if I want to make them male or female, so I'm still looking for a FC, but I'll let you know ASAP!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 pm

This RP looks interesting! Ill reserve the Ex-Army for the escaped. What else is his role? Is he just a soldier for the most part? FC will be Chris Hemsworth
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat May 05, 2018 1:26 pm

I'm not sure if this is still going but I would like to retract my reservation. I wish you the best.

συιʝα
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoefulFairies on Sat May 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Is this RP still happening? If so I would like to reserve the role of Leader's Daughter!

WoefulFairies
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!