Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Salem Witches Institute

Reservations

a part of “Salem Witches Institute”, a fictional universe by Funny Valentine.

A new year along with a new era has dawned upon the institute and things are about to be shaken up as Warlocks have finally been admitted into Salem. There is certainly no rest for the wicked here and something strange is about to go down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Salem Witches Institute”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:39 am

Before you make a reservation, please make sure that you have read the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Luna Lovegood ;)

Hi there! I'm at work making these reservations so my ability to do much image wise is a bit limited. Is it alright for me to get those to you a bit later? (I'm off work at 3:30 CST and can do it then) I can edit them right into this post.

FC: Kiowa Gordon
My first reservation I would like to place in House Danvers
With the Hex Code - #8084d9

FC: Jasmine Sanders
And my second reservation would be a character in House Goode with the Hex Code - #b19592

Hope that's all ok?
Last edited by Bartholomew Finch on Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCat on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Hey! Could I reserve two characters?

House Andover
FC: Sean O'Donnell
Hex: #547d8b

House Ipswich
FC: Taylor Marie Hill
Hex: #debbb7

I think my favourite Harry Potter character might just be Molly Weasley; she's such a bamf but also so caring and wonderful? Honestly all of the Weasleys are underappreciated.
These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume.

-Romeo and Juliet

i am a man more sinned against than sinning

iCat
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 pm

@Bartholomew Finch
      I would love to accept your reservation but might want to give the rules one more look over. c:

@iCat
      sorry, did not see your reservation once I posted but consider it reserved. c:
      yes, I love the entire Weasley clan, too. it so focused on Harry that it left them all in the dark. sucks because they're all amazing.
Last edited by Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:29 pm

OOC: @FunnyValentine - I did re-read just incase I missed something more than the extra but I did include the Harry Potter thing at the very beginning of my original post just hid it a little bit with a light colored hex I'm on my phone so I didnt notice how extremely hard to see it is. That I can change back to regular black text in about 30 minutes here when I'm on break and can put my FCs up at the same time. If its something else I'm not sure I'm seeing it. Sorry!

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:31 pm

@Bartholomew Finch
      oh, no, you're fine. I did not see it at first, my mistake. consider your spots reserved then.
      much apologies. c: also, I'll be on the lookout for your face claims.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Love the idea :') I couldn't help but snag some characters!

House Andover
specializes in metamorphosis may change this
FC: kiana lede
Hex: #A187A3

House Goode
specializes in magical creatures
FC: froy gutierrez
Hex: #82ACB0

my favorite is a tie between draco and ron for entirely different reasons, they are just so charming.

emptymarshes
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:57 pm

@emptymarshes
      all right!! I will add them to the front page momentarily. c: thanks for reserving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello, hello. Would love to join if i can? I'm a huge Potter head and have always had a major soft spot for Hagrid, Lupin, Tonks, and Draco. Slytherin for the win. ;)

But as for the character I wish to reserve:

Name: Jessie Carter

Female

Pure Blood

House Danvers

FC: Chloe Grace Moretz

Hex

Would love to join in on this, looking for more RPs to be in. So patiently awaiting, and if I am let in, I'll send in my CS as soon as I am able. Thanks again, and nice to see some familiar faces here! ^.^
"Context, people. Context! It matters!!" -Me

"It's better to be known for the things you did do, than the things you didn't do." -Me

"Least it's better than murder." -Me, with no further context

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 am

@Wolf's Bane109
      sorry for getting back to you so late. the site was down over on my end but of course, always nice to see a fellow Slytherin here. lol I will edit your reservation to the front page momentarily. c:

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:21 am

Helloooo! I'm new here but this caught my attention immediately, I really hope I'm going about this right!

I'm a werewolf diehard so I'd have to say Remus Lupin is my fav - similarily the third book/movie both have always had a special place in my heart.

I just want to reserve one character for now because I'm so new here and don't want to bite off more than I can chew :D

House Danvers
FC: Alina Kovalenko
Halfblood
Specializes in Herbology
Hex - #874e4e

Seravi
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:07 am

@Seravi
      you did well, to be honest. c: welcome to the site and I will edit in your reservation now.
      omfg!! the third book and movie are my favorites, too!! I might've fanboyed for a moment there. lol if you need any help navigating then let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:58 am

@FunnyValentine, Awesome, thank you! Will be submitting it soon! And always a pleasure to see fellow Slytherins as well! And the third book and movie also have a special place in my heart, nice to see some of us have favorites in common. As Lupin is too one of my absolute favorite characters, cuz were wolves/ lycans for the win. ^-^ Also, i forgot that part to say, she specializes in Defense Against The Dark Arts, or spell casting.

And I do have two small sections to finish on my character sheet, but I will be finishing them very soon. ^-^ If there are things you wish for me to fix or add to her, just let me know and I will get to it right away.
-Wolf

** EDIT**

She is done, if there are things that you wish for me to change, let me know. If I made her too dark, let me know and I will adjust her as you see fit, just let me know what needs adjusting and I'll get to it.

Jessie

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:08 am

@everyone
      so, I know that almost all of us will be busy this week with the holiday coming up. I am willing to give you all a few more extra days to get your characters done and completed. let's make the deadline until next monday, which would be the 26th but if you need extra time then let me know. c:

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Thank you for accepting my character! If you want I can make another one or so? Would help fill up a few other houses, up to you if I can.

If allowed, I would reserve a spot for:

House Ipswich

Name: Violet Marsden

Female

Half Blood

Specialty: Magical Creatures

Hex: Violet

FC: Mackenzie Foy

Year: Fourth *EDIT*

And If I can reserve that, I will get to work on her right away. ^-^
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Also, I did slightly change Jessie's info a little. While at work I thought over some stuff to help her character flow better.

She is a late fourth year student. Her enrollment was late due to her powers being late blooming, and her family while yes are pure bloods, were squibs. As her parents would want them to be "normal", as they thought they were incapable of having powers, but we all know that isn't true for Jessie. Other than her years at the school and her being the only one with power in her family, everything is the same as before. Hope that doesn't complicate things. if it does, let me know and I'll adjust what needs to be changed.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:42 pm

@Wolf's Bane109
      unfortunately, since the genders are not really unbalanced right now and the females outweigh the males, I am going to decline your reservation unless you present a male face claim. I hardly allow people to write as two females in my roleplays. sorry, should've put that in the rules.

for your other character, she's seventeen but is a fourth-year student? I understand that her powers bloomed a little too late in life but she would've been placed in with the seventh year students anyway. unless you lower her age or have a teacher that's tutoring her with her magical skills on the side or something. she probably wouldn't be able to take really advanced classes until her ninth year. make sense?

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:07 pm

No worries, I get ya. Will make it a male instead.

Name: Lucas Marsden

House Ipswich

Half Blood

Specialty: Magical Creatures

Hex: Purple

Year: Sixth

FC: Skander Kanes

And as for Jessie, I also understand, didn't really think very well for that, my bad. was a very long and busy day at work lol Will continue working on my male character still. Thanks again.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 pm

@Wolf's Bane109
      thanks so much for understanding. c: I understand about your other character, too. just make the edits whenever you get the chance for me.

okay, for your reservation, Ipswich consists of pure-bloods only. it's kind of like Harry Potter's slytherin house. so, he'd need to be pure-blood to be in that house.

Funny Valentine
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Of course! I try to be as cooperative as possible. ^-^ And sure, he'll be Pure Blood, no worries there either. Tomorrow the latest is when he should be completely finished. Gonna be working on him tonight and then tomorrow after I get back from work if he isn't done by tonight.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!