Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: A New Leaf

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”, a fictional universe by LucyHeartfell.

We all know the story of Fruits Basket! Now it is our turn to play as our favorite Juunishi and create our own world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Wed May 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Also! I was looking at starting in about 2 or 3 days. If anyone is opposed, let me know.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Wed May 22, 2019 8:15 pm

I kinda like the idea of God being an NPC like character. Also, because Rikona is returning to live with some members or a member of the Sohma family, who wants to be sharing house with her?

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Thu May 23, 2019 1:01 am

Hitomi lives by herself in the Sohma estate, but she hates being alone, so it would be okay with me if you wanted to live with her. She lives close to the head, but right next to a wall that has a secret entrance so Rikona could sneak out without having to interact with anyone.

EDIT: You should start planning out your first posts. Would anyone want us all to be in one place for some reason to get acquainted with one another? Or just have everyone doing their own things? Opinions? Also, if you want to have any special relationships with another character, now would be the time to start PMing people and talking things out, even if you just want to include them in your first post.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 pm

If Hitomi is that close to the head, he'd probably not want that bastard cat living there with his doll. ._.'

Oh, and I like the idea of the characters being in the same place for some reason at first so we all get to interact.

BTW hands up who wants a sibling?

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Fri May 24, 2019 2:32 am

Very true. But it could be a secret! XD If you want, you should read Hitomi’s parental history and see if that made sense to fit you as her sister. I don’t mind changing it around a bit.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Fri May 24, 2019 5:46 am

I wouldnt mind having a sibling for my character, and i may also potentially make another one if all the roles dont fill up, who could also potentially have a sibling ^^

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 27, 2019 12:45 am

Oi vey I finally got one of my chars created. I hope she looks okay. I can't guaranteed if my 2nd char will be ready by the time the RPG starts, but I'll get started on her soon. Just need to refresh my memory of my sign's traits lol.

Edit- As for the sibling idea, I'll check out ya'll's char profiles and give my opinion.

Since all the chars are different ages, I think a common locations would be best too. As for relationships, I am all for my human char falling for someone. Heck it's one aspect of Fruits Basket I love.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!