Meilleur Académie

Reservations

a part of “Meilleur Académie”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

A student was found murdered inside one of America's most prestigious private boarding schools. Who killed Amelia O'Brien?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Meilleur Académie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:04 am

RESERVATIONS

Welcome to the Reservations forum! Below is the code to correctly reserve a character, please provide a 250x250 image of your face claim. Be sure to have read all information and rules on the front page of the RP, if you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a PM and I'll get back at you ASAP. When you reserve a character I'll PM you your acceptance, further information of your role as well as your character's connection to the murder victim, and the character sheet so you can submit a WIP.

If all roles are filled, I may consider adding more characters, but please keep the gender ratio even. That's all, good luck (▰˘◡˘▰)

This is an example using my character:

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

MICAELA BIANCHI is the LONER of the school, they were born to be a DRIFTER and a WALLFLOWER. They're said to look like ALICE PAGANI.

lightningpoint / #a3c2c5

Code: Select all
[left][img]use appropiate image from front page[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250x250[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/left][/color][right][color=transparent]xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx[/right][/color]

[justify][font=times][size=90][b][i]FULL NAME[/i][/b] is the [b][i]fill in with front page descriptions[/i][/b] of the school, they were born to be a [b][i]---[/i][/b] and a [b][i]---[/i][/b]. They're said to look like [b][i]FACE CLAIM[/i][/b].

[center]USERNAME / [color=#000000]#HEXCODE[/color][/center][/size][/font][/justify]
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 am

@lightningpoint: I absolutely love Elite and this seems like a really good roleplay! I'll like to reserve only one role, for now. :)

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

FELICITY MCCLOUD is the QUEEN BEE of the school, they were born to be a RULER and a TRENDSETTER. They're said to look like DOVE CAMERON.

USERNAME / #FFBEBE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 am

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

Diego Martez is the BAD APPLE of the school, they were born to be a REBELLIOUS TROUBLEMAKER---. They're said to look like manu rios.

mombie / #9E9088
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nocturnus on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:13 am

I've never actually seen Elite but I've been wanting to! Maybe this has given me the right inspo I need.

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

WILLIAM CRAWFORD III is the RICHEST KID of the school, they were born to PARTY and a HAVE WHAT THEY WANT. They're said to look like OTTO SEPPÄLÄINEN.

nocturnus / #30506A

nocturnus
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

Jessie Carter is the Star Athlete of the school, they were born to be Competitive and an Athlete. They're said to look like Emily Rudd.

Wolf's Bane109 / #192540

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

RIVER HENRY is the SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT of the school, they were born to be a DEDICATED and an UNDERDOG. They're said to look like SOPHIE TURNER.

Terraformer / #cc5500

Terraformer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:23 am

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

EVANDER LINCOLN is the PRIDE AND JOY of the school, they were born to be FOLLOWED and a ADMIRED. They're said to look like PAUL WESLEY.

SparxALot / #01a501

SparxALot
Member for 3 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:52 am

Image Imagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

Meaghan Brooks is the BRAINIAC of the school, they were born to be a GENIUS and a KNOW-IT-ALL. They're said to look like ANNA VON KINKSI.

mombie / 784955

I've have been eyeing this female for this role, but I wanted to see how quickly characters would be taken. Though, I don't want to be greedy, so feel free to hold this reserve until you feel like no one else is coming or something like that, I don't mind if someone else wants to nab it that doesn't have a character in the rp yet! I don't want to steal spots from other people that are interested.
Last edited by mombie on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:42 pm

@everyone I'll be sending more PMs today with the character sheet and additional information so stay tuned (ᵕ.ᵕ) sorry for the delay, and I'll also be updating the front page as well with the rest of the reservations

@mombie omg no! first come, first serve, she's all yours! I love your characters, please do take her spot! I'll send you a PM with her additional information

Glad to see so many of you hop into this mess I created lol

lightningpoint
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:51 pm

ImageImagexx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

Malaika Afolabi is the BETA BITCH of the school, they were born to be a FOLLOWER and a LOYAL FRIEND. They're said to look like Doria Arbeille.

LawfulAnnon / #A855C7

Last to the party like always! I've been eyeing your RP and wasn't sure if I could commit or not. I'd love to join if you'll have me!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 3 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!