Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Deadly Little Experiment

Reservations

a part of “Deadly Little Experiment”, a fictional universe by phooka.

If Father told you to jump off of a bridge, would you do it? GM-MirrorMirror1498 Co GM-Renmiri

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadly Little Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 am

Ohh this is great! I already have a an character going on in my head and i've typed up most of him already! Reserve Experiment 6? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 am

Er. Crap. Hougmoku actually reserved Experiment 6 a while back. I think.. as of now, Female Soulmate 1 is the only open spot left. Sorry D:

Well, actually, you could hold onto him until tomorrow and see if Mirror would add a spot for you; since there happens to be someone who wants to play an extra female experiment as well.

Yeahh. D: Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby STARisRAWR on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:27 am

Guys i'll play anything in this rp... its soo intriguing. You left me stranded in curious academy, i had my shiz typed up and everything and then i check the ooc and find out its done for! I died.

So whats open? I'll take whatever, even a dog that gets experimented on and has super sonic barking powers and helps out the other experiments but in the end he dies because dogs die to make movies sad because no one wants to see the human kid dead instead x)

Oh and seriously make some moar characters(like 2 more!) , pleease. Yeah Totoro is my sister and I want to see if her character dies xD yes, im evil.

STARisRAWR
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:38 am

This roleplay sounds fascinating o...o

I really don't mind whatever role as long as I can participate, so could I possibly have a leftover role? I am fine with any age, gender, or role...

If not, might I still be shameless and ask if I can just linger, watch, and comment on the happenings of this story? XD
The idea sounds amazing, and I am really cursing my schedule right now. If I had just noticed this a little faster... gah, I haven't regretted missing out on a roleplay in such a long time.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 am

Hey guys, I've read through all of the characters, reservations, and lovely conversation that you've been having and I'm finally done! And it only took me an hour...

I woke up this morning, logged on, and saw that I had 12 PM's, I almost died.

So I don't have to respond to everyone with the reservations individually, please just check the Characters spot on the info page to see who got what and all that jazz.

@Star I did open up two more spots for you and your darling sister. I like the way you think my dear. If my brother was on here, he'd be the first to go...

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 am

I'm impressed how quickly this filled up. Here's to an awesome RP!

O_O 12 PMs? Goodness. I might just have to think of something to PM you with so I don't feel left out, lol. jk.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 am

Oh wow! So I actually get a reservation! I'm so happy ^^

Just a few questions - at the moment, on the character profiles, it lists both Xander and Haze as 'Instructor 1'...
For clarification, that role belongs to Xander, correct?
And it seems that both Ashen and Grim(m) are Experiment 6 at the moment...?

Anyway, once again, thank you for responding! I'm so excited for this roleplay...
Now to get working on that character sheet.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 am

@Rain Please don't...*dies*

@Cien Yeah, some of that stuff is just random mix ups, I assure you, I have everything under control for the most part.

Oh yeah, guys, if there are any questions about the RP, and I'm not there to answer, feel free to ask RainWish, SlightlyInsane, or LovelySpade. They were all in the original and just about know as much about it as me. You can also ask Renmiri, who is my lovely little intern/secretary/slave. I'm letting her make up ideas, too, because she's awesome like that.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 am

Yay! I feel important. ^_^

Anyway, I updated Ghost's history a bit. It may sound strange why she admires the men jackasses in her life, but it will show more as the plot is worked out. She basically has Battered Woman Syndrome minus the lashing out. She has held everything inside and mentally twisted the meaning. This is why she has lost personality also

My goal is to have Ghost laugh in this version. That never happened in the last one. Poor little Ghostie.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby STARisRAWR on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Woot! Thanks Mirror :) I feel so special needs xD We're going to have so much fun *evil laugh* >:D

STARisRAWR
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!