Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Storybook or Storybrooke?

Reservations

a part of “Storybook or Storybrooke?”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

What will happen when a cursed town slowly begins to reawaken, after a young girl opens a long-ago closed fairy tale book ... And believes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storybook or Storybrooke?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 am

Please post your reservations in this thread. If they are not posted here, then they are not set as reservations. Also, you may not reserve unless you have spoken to me first. When reserving, please post the following.

"Hey! My name is (Username here), and I will be reserving the role(s) of (Role name)!"

Example:

"Hey! My name is Kura Ravengade, and I will be reserving the roles of Snow White and The Child!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:45 am

Hi! My name is Peace_of_mind7, and I will be reserving the role of Prince Charming.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Hello! My name is Horseygirl, and I will be reserving Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 pm

"Hey! My name is (Phoenix_lynx), and I will be reserving the role(s) of (Aria Mckenzie)!"
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Horseygirl wrote:Hello! My name is Horseygirl, and I will be reserving Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood. ;D

Instead of joining a new Rp why not post over in Decemuir? I think Mirror has been trying to get a hold of you...

Back on topic...

I love this show, though I dislike the Face Claims you have...Any way I can change up one or so? Also, 20-something roles is a lot to fill, how many people are we allowed to take?

Grahf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Noxize- Since there was a little uncertainty/confusion, I contacted Mirror already. If you had something to tell me, a pm would have been much better.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi my name is CuteAsKaylah and I will be reserving sleeping beauty

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

All reservations are approved.

Noxize ~ Yes, you may. Which character FC and what would you like to change it to? If I think it is well-suited, I will approve, but do not become angry if I do not, although that is highly unlikely, seeing as I've never been a fan of not being able to change a FC. The FC's are mainly just so people have a FC and won't have troubles finding one, or will at least know, say, what colorings I'm looking for, or what kind of appearance, I'm looking for. Such as Blond and Blue eyed, or Brunette and green eyed, etc.

And yes, you may reserve more then one role, due to there being so many.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Hey can I change my face claim?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey! I'm SalmaiLeore and I am reserving the role of Grumpy!

:-)
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm

CuteAsKaylah ~ As stated above, yes, you may, but you're supposed to let me know who you want to change it to?

NOTE: If anyone would like to change the FC of their reservation, PM me who you would like to change it to, and who your reservation was.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Can I get reservation for Belle?

Blondie104
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Yes, you may.

Just a heads up, the 48 hours are up. I will extend all of your reservations another 24 hours, but you need to get your characters in, everyone.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

My computer is acting stupid when it comes to PMs and I don't know if you got the message, but can you change the FC for Belle to Julie Gonzalo as Rebecca Sutter/Pamela Rebecca Barnes as she is on Dallas? Please and thank you :)

Blondie104
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 am

OKay, please ignore what I said before. I want to reserve the role of Belle, but keep the FC you had. Phoebe is definitely gorgeous

Blondie104
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, Blondie. I was preoccupied with school and other business. But yes, please keep the Phoebe FC. I really do like her appearance as Belle.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Belle is on my profile

Blondie104
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!