Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

The curse was never broken, and all is 'well' in the Sohma residence. But was the bond meant to hold this long?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Welcome to the roleplay Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn! This is a roleplay that takes teamwork and cooperation! So please, lets work together and lend each other our strength!

This is the thread where reservations are to be made! To prevent confusion, please make sure the role you are requesting hasn't been yet claimed by someone else. If it has, you can ask to be put on second reserve, so if the person with the role you want disappears or bails, you can take their place. If you haven't created your character within 48 hours, your reservation will be terminated. If you need time, please say so or message me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 pm

-post deleted-
Last edited by kleean on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Can I take the cat, please? :)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Of course Horseygirl. :)

I don't know what happened to kleean, but if you come back and want the spot, it's yours. :)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 am

Actually Horsey, I've looked at your track record with these kind of RP's and you tend not to hang on for long. I'm going to have to revoke your reservation. I'm not trying to be mean, but I want this RP to really take off for once and I cant really have inactive team members. I'm sorry. :(

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:29 am

Hello again Maid. I am interested in reserving the Head of Family role. I already have a character in mind but I would seek your approval before making him.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:35 am

Heyo Zalgo! ^_^

Sure you can reserve the Head! If you want to PM me go ahead, I'll be up for a while.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:39 am

Sorry about that (I wanted to look at all the other choices first lol), but yeah - could I reserve a regular person? ^^

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 am

Of course kleean haha :)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:41 am

Can I reserve the tiger!!! Just because my Chinese zodiac is a tiger and I get loyal about that type of thing ;P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 am

Miyer, sure thing. :)

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:19 am

Hello, sorry if this is an inconvenience, but may I reserve the character of the Rabbit, please?

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 am

I'd like to reserve the goat if they're available.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:33 pm

A rabbit and a goat reservation coming up!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello there!

I love Fruits Basket! It was such a good anime...*_* and those are hard to come across these days...

If it is alright with you, I'd love to reserve the snake role. ^^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:01 pm

I'll be glad to give you that spot Sailor!!

And I wanted to say that if anyone wants a second spot, feel free to ask. I would love to get this started ASAP, at least four or five days. If you know anyone who would Ike to join tell them about this!! Any spots that don't end up filled I will take them on or they will become NPC's.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank you very much for the reservation! :D Sorry for the lack of response, I just finished most of my character, if it would be alright to submit?

Also, if you need any space filled, I wouldn't mind taking another character, only if the spaces aren't taken up in the end, that is.

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Go ahead and submit whenever you're ready you guys!! I don't mind and if I message you about any changes, please don't be offended!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Changes are welcomed; to be honest, after you spend a while writing up a character sheet, it eventually becomes harder to see what may or may not be wrong with it @-@ So don't hesitate to say if there is anything wrong with it :)

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:17 pm

I need sleep! =___= it's done though, tell me if there are anyproblems. I'll look as soon as I can.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!