Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beneath Our Feet

reserve

a part of “Beneath Our Feet”, a fictional universe by blondegamer.

A secret organization keeps people with special powers locked away underground. These people are ready to rebel and are waiting for their chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beneath Our Feet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] reserve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 am

Hello, hello. Unsure of the correct order of operations, I submitted a character profile, but perhaps I should have asked you to reserve a spot first? Problem is, my character could, shall we say, swing both ways! And by that I mean villain or hero. I suppose I could let him fall into whatever slot is least popular, or perhaps roleplay him into one side of the fence or the other?

Also, I would like to say that if nobody steps up to play an agent, I will most delightedly toss Jonah Deckard aside and create a new character for that particular job.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slorfae
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] reserve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 am

Whoops. Double posted, not even sure where I posted both of these goofs. Please delete!

(Am new to posting, and obviously confused.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slorfae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 am

I think you have accidentally made three new OOC topics, not just posts...

Thing is you can't delete posts, just edit them, so they will just have to stay I am afraid. With your question to the character, it won't show up until the GM (person running the rp) accepts it. I am also waiting for my character to be accepted. Another thing, you could possibly have two characters providing the GM allows you too, that way you could have the hero/villian and the agent.

<shrugs> Hoped this helped.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 am

Thanks for the explanation, Shane! I guess my internet faux pas will just have to stay there, then. Oh well.

Slorfae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am

It's okay I will edit them into other things to fit our needs. Not to worry. I am going to look at the characters now :)
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 am

Slorfae please edit your character to match the character skeleton provided. also we allready have a psychic. please consider something else, also if you would like an agent instead feel free to do so.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slorfae on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm

I updated Jonah's character to fit the skeleton. Blondegamer, I think you might be confusing telekinesis with telepathy. Jonah has no access to or control over anyone's thoughts or feelings, but is able to use his mind to move objects. If you feel it's too similar to Raven's abilities, I can come up with something else.

Slorfae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:18 am

If you want to keep your power that is fine, just make sure the two characters do not end up to similar

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm

hahahahaha.

"and by high priority I mean a babe"

Oh goodness... I died laughing.

and

"He didn't get a good look, but he was pretty sure she was on fire"
lol

I love little references to my characters. They make me happy. lol

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!