Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Resident Evil : Outbreak

Resident Evil : Outbreak

a part of “Resident Evil : Outbreak”, a fictional universe by SubjectThirteen.

The T-Virus Has Finally Spread To The Ends Of The Earth, The Rivers Are Black, The Skies Are Red, And The Monsters More Destructive Than Ever!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resident Evil : Outbreak”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Resident Evil : Outbreak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

Well, I suppose...since Michaline is supposedly the next version of Alice. Or something of a cross between Alice and Wesker maybe? Idk...i just know i'm having a hard time resisting, even with all the shit in my life.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

Wasen't ment to come off like that, but we all got shit in our lives man. Think of this as a means of escaping it for the moment. even a few moments of posting can help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 am

I thought the priest got incinerated. Also Twili, i replied to your post as best i could, but guys, Alice is a bit further into the facility, meaning you have to go DOWN some stairs :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 am

You'd be correct in that assumption.. if you hadn't struck his cross. Alice's H.U.D, though advanced, wouldn't be able to take a direct electric shock like that without rebooting, and it can't reboot with the constant shock the priest would be putting on now while dragging her off. Lol.

I created the priest strictly for Alice and Micheline, figuring that anyone playing Alice would do something silly like rushing in close and attacking instead of just shooting him. You gotta be more careful, man. You're having no touble making things look cool.. but you're havin' trouble when it comes to playing it smart.

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Daren currently doesn't want to go any deeper into the facility unless he has to. he wants out first. So he is trying to find a way out to hopefully remember how he got here.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Errr, he still got incinerated, so that still doesnt make sense :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 am

*Facepalms* Okay, lets look at it this way. Just because you typed out a very large post with a very large fight sequence, doesn't mean that's actually how it goes down.

I like how you use alice as far as attacking goes, but as for the Boss Zombies and what they do, that's my department, and they were all pre-made before this roleplay even started. The one you decided to come into physical contact with carried an electric attribute, the result thereof being the resulting stun... if you were stunned on your initial attack, the rest of your post would be subject to what is called a 'void' in which, because of something silly or oblivious that you, the player, did not notice, your post is cut short at the point where the boss' counter attack would've taken place. Seeing as you didn't know that, I'm going to take the guess that you aren't too familiar with Text Based fighting. So I apologize for the inconvienience, but when you walk into an electric fence, there are some side-effects. Yours was being dragged off.

Buuuuut if it turns out you were just cracking a joke, Lol. Good one.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Wait im confuzzled, how could it possibly electricute and not kill her, or even electricute her at all. The sword may have a metal blade, but the handle is not metal.... (no swords actually have metal handles, at least, none i know of. Their Handles are ususally made of wood or sometimes even rock, neither of which transmit eletricity). So wouldnt he have had to physically hit her? Which i do not recall happening.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Nowadays, most swords are made entirely out of metal, or with a nail or screw all the way through them in order to keep them in place, usually as a cost effect. But even if on the initial strike, she hadn't been electricuted, the area where you clarify being kicked would still transmit the same shock. However, alice is pretty resiliant, the electric shock wouldn't kill her, just scramble her hud, which would mess up her motor skills and all that jazz. At any rate, nobody's posted in a while, so we've got some time to pull something off. Whatever it is, just be clear. Remember, luck is always an aspect.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Well, i think iv delayed you long enough. Time for the Priest to fall into Alice's trap....oh wait, he already did......

Tell me, what is the best way to take out a zombie? Shotgun? What if the zombie is fast? It would be impossible to hit. Now tell me, if he is carrying her, is it possible to dodge a close up shotgun blast?

Your next mistake: You pointed Alice in the direction of Wesker. Tell me, knowing Alice, do you think this is all coincidence?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Normally I would applaud you, you thought everything out clear as day... but unfortunately.. you didn't. The name of the game when playing as Wesker is chess. In chess, if you always stay one move ahead.. you cannot lose. Why do I point this out, you ask? Because with a constant current of electricity like the one the priest is feeding into Alice, she'd only be able to awaken in short bursts... say, of about three or so seconds. Yaknow how long it takes even an expert to orient themselves after electric shock? The shortest period of recovery time from a massive electroshock is around twenty minutes... your motorskills would still be shot.

However, I won't void you this time, because I don't like driving people to the point of being desperate. So take your trophy. You're the first to kill a boss Zombie by yourself. And you'll most likely be the only one to do so. Congrats.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 pm

????

Sorry, i cant think right now, i have a partial cold :3

If you have any cold medicine, plz sendd it to me at once :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!