Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I Respekt The Police

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

I Respekt The Police

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:18 am

OOC: Sorry i Copyed this from another forum i am at so please bare with the leet speak and stupid comments, And sorry for the swear words!
But When they arrest me for driving too fast on my scooter i kinda don't like em' that much!
Heres how it went:

I was driving home from a friends house and then at my city where i lived (Name: Udbyhöj) a police car was driving around but i couldnt see anything and it was freezing so i was focused on getting home quickly so i driveby österled and i see some car lights (I didnt see anything else than that) and then when im halfway home this car is at my tail i was only driving 60 km/h (Allowed is 50 km/h, i know :-/) and then it follows me home xD and when i park my Scooter i think its kinda wierd that a car was holding in our driveway so i take my helmet off and park it in the garrage without closing the gate which i couldnt (DAMMIT!!) cause my scooter wasnt parked correctly (STILL DAMMIT!!) at the moment so i heard the car doors close with a light slam and this guy (a man at my hight, LOL!! MY HIGHT!!) a another guy steps out first thing i hear is:"This is the police" (In Danish: Det er politiet) then they approch me, and the tallest guy (My hight, still lol) says:"What the hell did you do to that thing to make it drive so fast?"(In Danish:Hvad fanden har du gjort ved den siden den köre så hurtigt?) and i tell them what i did(my dad did..) and they ask me my age i say im 14 as i am, and he says:"Then you arent allowed to drive before 2 years!" then he asks who tuned my scooter i answer:" My Dad" and he asked me if they are home i say yes and follow them inside and they talk with my parents, (Yes im allowed to drive for my parents 'n stuff..) and they deside to not give me a fine for "Not Being old enough to drive, and speeding" Lucky me, now i can't drive it untill a week has passed.. T_T

Funny thing: there was the other police man.
1st: I was taller than him, lol
2end: he stared at the ground the whole time
3th: he didnt talk
Another thing: they didnt even ask me what my name was.. :-/
I understand if you hate me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corewarp
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.