Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

I Respekt The Police

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Respekt The Police

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:18 am

OOC: Sorry i Copyed this from another forum i am at so please bare with the leet speak and stupid comments, And sorry for the swear words!
But When they arrest me for driving too fast on my scooter i kinda don't like em' that much!
Heres how it went:

I was driving home from a friends house and then at my city where i lived (Name: Udbyhöj) a police car was driving around but i couldnt see anything and it was freezing so i was focused on getting home quickly so i driveby österled and i see some car lights (I didnt see anything else than that) and then when im halfway home this car is at my tail i was only driving 60 km/h (Allowed is 50 km/h, i know :-/) and then it follows me home xD and when i park my Scooter i think its kinda wierd that a car was holding in our driveway so i take my helmet off and park it in the garrage without closing the gate which i couldnt (DAMMIT!!) cause my scooter wasnt parked correctly (STILL DAMMIT!!) at the moment so i heard the car doors close with a light slam and this guy (a man at my hight, LOL!! MY HIGHT!!) a another guy steps out first thing i hear is:"This is the police" (In Danish: Det er politiet) then they approch me, and the tallest guy (My hight, still lol) says:"What the hell did you do to that thing to make it drive so fast?"(In Danish:Hvad fanden har du gjort ved den siden den köre så hurtigt?) and i tell them what i did(my dad did..) and they ask me my age i say im 14 as i am, and he says:"Then you arent allowed to drive before 2 years!" then he asks who tuned my scooter i answer:" My Dad" and he asked me if they are home i say yes and follow them inside and they talk with my parents, (Yes im allowed to drive for my parents 'n stuff..) and they deside to not give me a fine for "Not Being old enough to drive, and speeding" Lucky me, now i can't drive it untill a week has passed.. T_T

Funny thing: there was the other police man.
1st: I was taller than him, lol
2end: he stared at the ground the whole time
3th: he didnt talk
Another thing: they didnt even ask me what my name was.. :-/
I understand if you hate me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corewarp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!