Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Return to Sin City (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Return to Sin City (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Fri May 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Chapter 1: Fangs and Bullets

"Peace and freedom what every race strives for."

For two hundred years and more the Town of Rosharon has been cleansed of the vicious animal attacks that lead to a secret war in the beginning of the 1800's. The towns people no little if anything about the battle for survival that was waged on the town and the blood spilled quenched the land of the drought. The drought was said to be the cause of all those deaths but within the Shade Society a group of Vampire Hunters stationed within the heart of Rosharon, they know better.

The year was 1808 it was a silent night with a beautiful shimmering moon peeking behind the dry clouds. A strange family came to the town seeking supplies for their travels as they continued on the Oregon trail out to the Pacific. The founding fathers of Rosharon placed the village upon the trail only five or so miles away from the coast so that traveling pioneers would surely need to stop by for provisions, a place to hunker down for the evening and maybe even the company of a lady. The family decided to stay for the night they said that the road had made them weary and that driving the horses in the dark could only lead to disaster.

Eager for business the founding fathers invited them to an evening meal, they feasted on many things that no poor man would ever be able to afford. Strangely the family never ate any of the food offered to them, they only smiled sweetly and stared about the room talking of their travels and of the many lonely nights on the road with no good conversation. One of the Founding fathers a Reginald James allowed the family to stay with him for the evening along with his darling wife and their son. At the break of dawn he awoke to find his wife gone, which he figured meant she had gone out to gather the freshly laid chicken eggs. But when he went to his sons room and found it a blood spattered mess he raised an alarm running out into the street holding the body of the blood drained boy.

A years time went by and old Reginald soon began to go mad with vengeance on the mind he started a group of Vampire Hunters later to be named the Shade Society dealing with any thing of the nature. Of course the town had had there score of Werewolf sightings and Vampire sightings alone. The Shade Society hunted down and slaughtered all immortals they came across. On a routine scouting mission Reginald found the remains of his wife, or so he believed by the ring on her finger. This only drove him madder as time went on. With all the deaths of their kind the Vampires came forward and struck up a plea bargain with the Shade Society.

They said that they would live quietly among the humans and would cause no harm that they would pray upon the weak and the sickly. The Shade Society agreed of course by then they were all older men training their sons and daughters like apprentices o be the next line of Hunters. The pact was made by the head Vampire of the area a kind and just creature with the eyes of a child and the face of teenage boy.

All of coexisted for a very long time but deep within the Vampire ranks there is an uprising. A few here and there that have grown tired of the oppression of the elders to keep quiet and be like the Shadows. As in never been seen and especially not heard. They believe that the are being treated like children and have started attacking the Towns folk. The People of Rosharon are scared and fear the night and the day alike the attacks seem to happen all the time anymore. Hunts have been started for the beast of Rosharon, but sadly the people are not able to find the creature or a sound reason for their fears and deaths.

It is now 2010 and the sleepy village in the mountain fog is still thriving, Vampire and Humans coexisting with a few deaths here and there. But no one really suspects anything more the Legendary Rosharon Beast. The Shade Society keeps a tight lock on everything and says nothing. While an enraged Vampiress leads her minions to attack the town some time in the near future. The years have been cruel and even the Society is now defiled with Human hunters and Vampires. They work together to stop the oncoming threat.

Though try as the would the effort was lost when Adriana the beloved wife of the Vampire lord took his life during the festival. The threat was not to be stopped instead the Shade Society was destroyed and the members though now living in secrecy and hiding from the Hybrid no longer wish to fight for such an ungrateful town of miscreants.

Chapter 2: Hybrid Nation

"Hope does not breed in the darkness, Hope does not quell the minds of the forgotten, Hope itself is forgotten".. Allen James

Tory had changed it all when she took Luke's life force into her giving birth to a powerful beast of epic proportions. Though the tale in itself is yet to be over. We return to Rosharon to find it a town with the people living in fear their nightmares proved real amongst the immortals. Its been four years since that Hellish Night, and the town has changed majorly. Are you ready?

No one walks the streets at night for fear of being stolen away from their precious families, no one hopes anymore. Welcome to Sin City.

RETURN TO ROSHARON.

Species list and details

Vampires~ The vampires in this rp are capable of walking in the daylight (No they don't effing sparkle) They are pale and normally were sunglasses to hide their blood red eyes. They exist alongside the humans and have normal jobs just like the humans. Power wise each vampire has at least one special gift, besides the supernatural speed, strength, and the ability to jump extremely high. They are beautiful graceful killing machines. For Better, For Worse.

Humans~ The humans of this rp are just like your normal average humans. Though some humans have supernatural powers as well. Or they have special techniques, and or weapons. For Better, For Worse.

Werewolves~ They are in this rp but not yet you can opt to be a werewolf but I'm afraid like most of the Vampires your gonna have to hide your true side from the public for a little while.. For Better, For Worse.

Hybrids~ Hybrids can only be Vampire and Werewolf, and we can't have too many. They have the same abilities as Vampires and Werewolves supernatural power. And the have the special abilities too. Though they are very uncommon. For Better, For Worse.

(For Better, For Worse.. Good and Evil)

Rules:
This rp is rated R meaning-
1. You can cuss but don't go extreme
2. Romance is allowed but if it gets far to heavy take it to the pms.
3. Fighting is also allowed.
4. Characters can die.. and some will.
5. Absolutely no god modding seriously its irritating.
6. Please keep to the story, its Vampires, Were Wolves and Humans. No Angels and Demons, keep Tom Hanks outta my rp.
7. Don't post in IC until I have accepted you and posted your profile in the Character List.
8. You may have as many characters as you can control if someone starts getting left out or if its Werewolf in the waiting.
9. Please and I can't stress this enough... HAVE FUN!!!!

READY TO GO
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Sat May 29, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Return to Sin City (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 am

Chara Sheet

Code: Select all
  [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b][i]post in here[/i]
    [b]Age:[/b] [i]post in here[/i]
    [b]Sex/Sexuality:[/b](please don't put yes, it was funny in that one movie and it will be funny for a few seconds)
    [b]Species:[/b](Vampire, Human, Werewolf, Unknown)[i]post in here[/i]
    [b]Abilities:[/b](If its elemental you can only have one Element and only three ability)[i]1.2.3.[/i]
    [b]Weapons:[/b](anything you want.. but no light sabers)
    [b]Personality:[/b](can come out in the rp)
    [b]History:[/b][i]Must Have a History...... for returning Characters I want to know what you have been doing for the past four years.[/i]
    [b]Side:[/b] (For Better, For Worse)
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]1.[/b]
    [b]2.[/b]
    [b]3.[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]1.[/b]
    [b]2.[/b]
    [b]3.[/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat May 29, 2010 3:16 am

Name:Allen August James
Age: 28 though he still retains his 24 year old appearance thanks to Emmeline's Gift
Sex/Sexuality:Male/Straight
Species:Unknown
Abilities:
1.Time Control
2.Second Sight
3.Super Senses

Weapons: Smith and Wesson pump shot gun, Magnum .45
Personality:Allen is a man of few words, he's intelligent and kind. A man that truly cares about the town and its people. Some times they call him a dreamer. Now known as the man who gave up.
History:The days before the Hybrid attack were probably the happiest days of Allen's life he fell in love with a beautiful Vampiress named Emmeline who with her gift bonded them together for life. Allen traveled through time to save her from marrying his great great grandfather and then for the changes brought on by Emmeline's gift he was accused of being an Immortal beast. Once they arrived back their feelings for each other blossomed. And even he stood and fought along side her taking on Hybrid after Hybrid after the death of Mayor Shadoan. His time over the past four years was spent in hiding along side his beloved. But Allen has had enough and is ready to take back his town.
Side: For Better
2.Rosharon
3.His liscense to kill
Dislikes:
1.Hybrids
2.Darius
3.People
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 pm

I should choke you for not posting the link to this but I'm going to be a good guy and simply repost my characters, hehehe prepare to be astounded.

Seriously though you should post the link in the old OOC.

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Emmeline Chesire
Sex/Sexuality: Female. Heterosexual.
Species: Vampire
Abilities: Emmeline had once held the ability of time travel which she projected onto Allen while saving him from death; now she’s been given a new gift…Though she hasn’t quite figured out what it is.
Weapons: Two daggers which she keeps tucked into the brown leather jacket she so often wears, and a small hand gun though generally she doesn’t need these things to protect herself.
Personality: Emmeline is introverted, quiet and a quick thinker. She has an impeccable sense of people just from being so observing by nature. Though she is a young vampire still she holds a great amount of self control, and is impressively able to suppress the urge to kill even when the scent of blood is potent in the air. She is self aware and often is her worse critic, never quite happy with her own decisions in life no matter how many times she goes back and changes them. Playing with the strands of fate that make up her life has only caused her more emotional hurt than help…
History: Emmeline was born in 1915 in London where she had an amazingly average childhood, except for one small factor. The imaginary friend, Phillip who would so often visit her when she was playing by the creek with her dolls. Phillip told her of things in the future to come that made the young Emmeline’s eyes go wide with wonder…Her curiosity overwhelmed her as a child but soon Phillips appearances grew far and infrequent. She was growing up now, to be wed on her seventeenth birthday to a man of a respectable background. A man who was her now boyfriend, Allen James’ great grandfather.

Her long time friend made one last visit as she was dressed in white, only this time there was a fire in his eyes she’d never seen before. A fire that had chilled her to the very bone…She was changed that night, her pure white dress covered in thick crimson blood and the betrayal of a dear friend heavy on her un beating heart.

In the past four years Emmeline has been trying to find herself; trapped in the body of a killer whilst maintaining her innocence and virtue is something that has been growing increasingly harder. She’s been trying to keep peace in her life, and cherishing the calm before the storm which is brewing. Having Allen by her side is both comforting, and frightening…She still fears hurting him or letting him down in some way. They’ve grown so close that losing him or harming him would tear her to her very core…

Side: For better
2. Art and Nature
3. Philosophy and Daydreaming
Dislikes:
1. Scientific thought
2. Bustling cities
3. Being interrogated[/quote]

----

Name: Calypso “Callie” (last name unknown)

Age: Some where between 1000 and 1500...She’s not even too sure herself.

Sex/Sexuality: Female. Heterosexual.

Species:Hybrid.

Abilities: She has the ability to manipulate electricity; explosion by means of electricity, and lightning. Her power has grown throughout the years and she is incredibly strong.

1. Strength
2. Speed
3. Flight, which has been obtained through her age and maturity.

Weapons: Weapons? She could simply barbecue you without any of that nonsense.

Personality: Manipulative, strong willed and clever. While she is generally spiteful and malevolent she does know exactly how to get what she wants. Through means of seduction, force or blackmail she is determined to climb to power...This drive for supremacy makes it hard for her to hold onto any sort of relationship, whether it be friends of lovers her single-minded nature seems to always tear them apart.

History: There is no way to trace all of Calypso’s vast history. She is essentially a figure who has seen the majority of history unfold itself...Named after a figure in Ancient Greek mythology, she was born to be noticed. She belonged to a wealthy family a birth who sacrificed their young daughter to the ‘chosen ones’. A group of people changed by choice into creatures of supreme being...Hybrids, and some of the earliest known hybrids at that. Unable to control her own savage urges Calypso killed her family in a fit of rage; her struggle to gain control over her new powers was long and hard to manage.

Now she is a fine example of control, and power...Her one goal in life-to make hybrids the supreme race and ultimately rid the world of humanity.

Side: For worse...
2. Storms
3. Animals, surprisingly she can hold compassion for pets but nothing else.
Dislikes:
1. Humans
2. The sun
3. Being defeated.
Open that door: I'll follow you into that space
Where nothing is regretted then forgotten.

Kay422
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Appearance:http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/1117/111770.gif
Name:Damien
Sex/Sexuality: Female/Strait
Species:Werewolf
Abilities:1.2.3.
Weapons: Twin blades and her kickass hand to hand skills
Personality: will come out in the rp
History: sincer her twin was changed into a ruthless hybrid, Damien has been in search of her trying to track her downa dn find a way to change her back, though deep inside she knows its impossible. she has chased her sister through many places across the world, but now they are both back in thier home town, one to raise hell and the other to put things to right.
Side: good, was in the shade socioty
2. fast cars
3.fighting
Dislikes:
1.hybrids
2.bullies
3.annoying people

Appearance: http://img1.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/03/04/dark,fantasy,gothic,woman,dark,fantasy,digital,art-f1cfd46c7993d70fd76d650f4c6785ac_h.jpg
Name:Adrian
Sex/Sexuality: Female/bisexual
Species:hybrid
Abilities:1.2.3.
Weapons: her kickass hand to hand skills and bow and arrow and guns
Personality: will come out in the rp
History: Adrian got tired of waiting for her sister to join her so she took off as soon as she realized what she was. she has skillfully evaded her sister for 4 years until she gets a strange feeling, a need to go back home. Side: evil (i think, she hasnt really alined yet)
2. parties
3.fighting
Dislikes:
1.her sister
2.werewolves
3.annoying people
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

{I'm lazy but I'm going to go ahead and post Tory for now}
Name:
Tory Katrina Sanchez
Sex/Sexuality:
Female/Bisexual
Species:
Hybrid
Abilities:
~Shadow Master~
Allows her to meld with shadows, control shadows, become shadows, and uses shadows in concussive energy blasts. She can create false shadows and shroud someone in shadows to block their vision and senses.
~Psychic Master~
Adriana passed on her powers and abilities to Tory as well as her knowledge in order to carry on her legacy. It allows her to be unaffected by time manipulation and other things.
~Water Master~
Luke passed on ALL of his power and knowledge to Tory and impregnated her at the same time. She still possess his power and strength but has given birth to their son.
Weapons:
Pudao
Herself
Personality:
Tory is quite the woman, and it has been seen that she can be both feisty, ferocious and revengeful, but she also demonstrates a soft side, a calm, cool, collected and loving side.
History:
A normal human born into a world of chaos and disorder. She went through her life being afraid and timid of Werewolves and Vampires. She often times heard stories about them and often times hid in her room until she began to study them.

When she found out about the Shade Society, she spent a lot of her years helping their cause and learning more about Vampires and Lycans. She trained with the best and has proven herself over and over again. She is now highly ranked in the Shade Society. Allen James was once her lover, her boyfriend, but he left her after his father was killed by Rave Shadoan and instead of talking it out like mature adults, Allen blocked her out and she felt utterly betrayed by him.

She soon realized that she would not be happy until things were settled between them. Though she did some hurtful things, she regrets nothing and will never forgive Allen for what he did. She fell in love with two men, Calvin and Luke, but Luke showed promise even though Calvin had sex with her. She was impregnated by Luke, however, and he transferred all of his power unto her, just as Adriana did and along with the power and abilities, they transferred their knowledge to her. Now she is a Hybrid, and a extremely powerful one at that, she has given birth to her son and has both trained him and took care of him for the past three years.

She has settled down and has turned over her reigns as leader of the Hybrids to her son whom she feels will be more of an influential figure to follow, though she is still more powerful than her son.
Side:
Hybrid
2. Having Fun
3. Being 28 Years Old and Feel Nothing Like It!!!
Dislikes:
1. Ungrateful Men
2. Those Who Get In Her Way
3. The Feeling of Losing Luke and Adriana Four Years Ago
Last edited by Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am

Your accepted though I'm sure you knew that.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 am

Name:Darius Archibald Saint
Species:Werewolf
Abilities:
1.Mind Reader
2.Concussive Howl
3.Super Hearing
Weapons:Fights with his own Fists.
Personality:Hates everyone and everything.
History:Born and raised in Rosharon, he grew up alongside Allen they were best friends seeing as the Saints were also one of the founding families. After the death it seemed everyone was just to scared to stay leaving Darius all by himself. In the second year after Jonathan his little brother was killed by a young hybrid boy during preschool the whole town went mad, and Darius blames the death of his baby brother on Allen. If he hadn't have left nothing like this would have happened. Its been four years since then and its left Darius wrecked he's no longer the same person and just doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything anymore.
Side: For Worse
2.Watching girls fight.
3.The fact that everyone has just left him including Damien.
Dislikes:
1.People who can't take a joke.
2.Decoder Rings.
3.Allen James and his happy life.
Last edited by Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 am

Yea, and I'm introducing a new character to the mix, Tory's grandmother, or rather great great grandmother, she's a hybrid LONG AGO, she is over four thousand years old and her character sheet will be up tomorrow.

I know you like the photo of Tory, her great great grandmother has never changed either and thusly is quite stunning herself.

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 am

Well I'll have the IC up by tonight because all the main charas from last time showed up already.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 am

Poor Darius, I hope he gets better, maybe Tory can console him..............................

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:59 am

Name:Adrian Lucas Shadoan
Species:Hybrid
Abilities:
1.Fire Manipulation
2.Water Manipulation
3.Mind control

Weapons:His fathers Brilliance
Personality:(can come out in the rp)
History:Born shortly after the Hybrid rise he matured quickly excelling in transformations such as the ability to switch from wolf back to predator in human skin within seconds. He was raised by his mother and the would be father figure Calvin, he learned most of his powers from his mother and has an unusal bond with her. He is currently the leader of the Hybrid faction because of his blood ties to the cause. He chose to keep the name shadoan to live on for his father and their proud family he looks very much like Lucas but also has many of Tory's dominating features.
Side: For Worse
2.Being Alone
3.The feel of someones life force being extinguished by his own hands
Dislikes:
1.Victims who talk to much
2.Sleeping with the light on
3.His mothers intuition

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 am

return-sin-city-t43037.html

IC your prayers have been answered.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 am

oh im sure Damien will make Darius happy again, even if she has to heat it into him. ;)

emotionless
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Or another idea, Tory can beat the happiness out of Damien and drain the unhappiness out of Darius, how's that sound?

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 pm

im not sure Damien is what you would call "happy" but um.....nope, not sounding very pleasant. you'd really piss damien off if you found a way to bring Adrian over to the dark side perminately. and no she wont eat cookies nor is she interested in edward cullen. ;P

emotionless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Well, that sounds like a very good and evil idea and I will surely take it into consideration, hehehehehe

Winds Of Fate
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Chaos you have yet to post.. you were the person I expected to blow up my ic.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:12 pm

adrian i demand you post in school of monsters. it has officailly frozen, like only 4 people post in it now. XP imma cry....boooohooohooo

emotionless
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!