No Return [IC] [OPEN]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: No Return [IC] [OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 am

Adrian realized he was standing in the old foyer with a shrug he started walking off heading out the destroyed door frame and out into the woods. Making a quick left he began to pick up speed his destination just a little over five miles away. A smirk came over his face as soon as the smell of the sea air entered his lungs. Taking on long drag on natures cigarette he ran on until he saw what he was looking for. Rolling white caps eased the stress of coming back to this place. As a child he used to sit on the beach and just stare. Sitting down he began to relive his child hood nightmares and once again his slipped silently into blackness the lack of blood came as a warning the first time. The second time without help from another he would slide right back into his century slumber.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 am

This is mine↓
Name: Uther Maundrell

Race: Vampire

Personality: fun to be around, very outgoing, smart, loves the dark, strong, and fast.

Apperance: Human form- Imageis mean, non-sociable, loves light places scared of the dark because of what might happen to him but looks like the picture

Vampire Form- exactly like this picture Image

Other: Likes to be in his human form most. Can be mean at times, but is mostly friendly. he also likes too meet new people.

((ok im going to try to bring it back))

Uther walked into the forest wondering if there was any food to eat. He was going on a diet, so he had to find something else or he could probly ((sp?)) eat a human at this point. He then soon increased his speed and was off and running. He then smelled this wonderful new smeel not vampire but a human he then stared running faster and found where they were. He hide behind a tree wondering what the vampire would do to the human. He waited as he watched the Lady vampire.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 am

This is mine↓
Name: Uther Maundrell

Race: Vampire

Personality: fun to be around, very outgoing, smart, loves the dark, strong, and fast.

Apperance: Human form- Imageis mean, non-sociable, loves light places scared of the dark because of what might happen to him but looks like the picture

Vampire Form- exactly like this picture Image

Other: Likes to be in his human form most. Can be mean at times, but is mostly friendly. he also likes too meet new people.

((ok im going to try to bring it back))

Uther walked into the forest wondering if there was any food to eat. He was going on a diet, so he had to find something else or he could probly ((sp?)) eat a human at this point. He then soon increased his speed and was off and running. He then smelled this wonderful new smeel not vampire but a human he then stared running faster and found where they were. He hide behind a tree wondering what the vampire would do to the human. He waited as he watched the Lady vampire.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 am

(go for it I could use some help)

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tmiller on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Name: thomas miller
Species: vampire
Abilities: demon hunter
Weapon/s: cross bow, knife
Bio: after finding out that his father was a demon hunter he was attacked by a gang of vampires Thomas was turned. then put adrift in a small boat and came a drifted on a island. his fathers ghost still hunts him
Personality: dark, sinister, mentally flawed and twisted

tmiller
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetestXXdreams on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm

vampire21.jpeg
(51.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Name: Siren Blane
Species: Vampire
Abilities: the gift of sight, alluring voice and beauty
Weapons: Dual Pistols

Bio: time ago, there once was a lively girl, she was happy and carefree. Nothing was too great for her, she was kind and was ready to help anyone in need ....until someone took advantage of her kindness ....she was tricked because of her weak intentions of kindness. And because of such she was trapped under a man. No one heard her screams and pleads for help, no one came to her aid when she would run to others in dying need for help. And so slowly she started to fade away as she watched the man that ravaged her and left her for dead, walk away. The last thing she hears before total darkness were venom dripping words of a woman " such beauty ,such kindness should never go to waste..." That very moment was the birth of Siren Blane. Her creator " Celia Blane " , she was sirens savior , her own God. Celia trained Siren the way of the vampires but to full fill her duties as an avenger for all who are innocent . Siren is a warrior of the damned ,yes but Her beauty and voice lead the cruel and evil to their deaths ! She will always be there to help but this time around she will be the one to send you to your internal hell , to avenge the lost ...

SweetestXXdreams
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!