Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Return to the Dark Ages

Return to the Dark Ages

a part of “Return to the Dark Ages”, a fictional universe by Miss Nomer.

After their existence is finally reaccepted in society, supernatural beings are forced into designated towns and areas by the government. Teraton is one such town.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return to the Dark Ages”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Return to the Dark Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Return to the Dark Ages"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Return to the Dark Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi there!

Can I reserve the Winter Fairy whose FC is Elle Fanning?

Thank you!

Password: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison

P.S. I'll consider reserving a male character, but currently I'll remain undecided on that aspect.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Reserved ^_^

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Hey can I reserve Cher Llyod please.

and the last book I read was Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi there! I love the idea for this RP :)
May I please reserve FC Imogen Poots and FC: Shiloh Fernandez?
The last book I read was 'Down Under' by Bill Bryson

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Awesome :-) Welcome on board!

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Heyyyy :) can i reserve Andrew Garfield and Lyndsey Fonseca please? :)
The last book i finished was the classic "Of Mice and Men". Right now I am currently reading both "The Catcher in the Rye", and "Les Miserables" (for character development, as i am a lead in the production that my school is putting on :D)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello there, May I have Zoey Kravitz Please,

The last book was Death Note :D
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Toss me down for a Shapeshifter, however - may I change the FC to Benjamin Jarvis?

And last book - ah, proper my re-reading of Paper Towns..or..House of Leaves? I forget. :P

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm

All reserved- thanks for joining :-)

I definitely approve of: Death Note, Paper Towns [I actually go to Winter Park High School, so], and Of Mice and Men.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Could I possible reserve one of the female shapeshifters and change the FC to Emilia Clarke?

Aaand... I just finished reading The Mists of Avalon [the first time I've actually gotten all the way through it without pause] and now I'm rereading Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. ;D

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Welcome to Taraton :-)

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Reservations for Gaspard Uliel and Shay Mitchell, please!

A Clockwork Orange.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Both Reserved- thanks for joining ^_^

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Can I reserve Kiko Mizuhara?

spayce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:16 am

May I call the Jackson Rathbone demon and the Summer Faerie (FC: Dylan O'Brien)? Thank you very much! annnddd the last book I read was re-reading the Fellowship of the Ring (for the nth time by now)
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:55 am

OK, first, my answer to rule five is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

Second, I'd like to reserve the Sophia D'elia spot for a female shapeshifter. I had a quick question about this FC, but I'll ask it in PM if you accept the reserve. For the male character I was going to go for Rathbone's male demon, but since aarondalea got to him first, I could do the Zac Efron's male shapeshifter. Or if you'd rather one person not have two characters the same species, I can pick someone else, like Samuel Larson's FC.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Aarondalea: Reserved ^_^

Abbi Normal: Reserved- and feel free to pm me aboutt he face character. You can double up species-wise, of course ^_^ The Nymphs don't seem to be very popular in general.

That being said:

Given that the nymphs aren't really very popular, does anyone have any suggestions for perhaps another species which they think people would better like to roleplay? Besides werewolves and vampires, given reasons mentioned in the intro.

Space: Missing something ^_^

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mostlytoasty on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:19 pm

I would like to reserve FC: George Shelley and FC: Freya Mavor. Thanks!

And the answer would be The Outliers.

mostlytoasty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 pm

They are reserved for you ^_^ You're our first to take a nymph!

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!