Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Returning RPer looking to jump back in with a few ideas.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Returning RPer looking to jump back in with a few ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Due to RL problems I have been a way for some time. But I am back and would love to RP again. I have a few ideas based on some of the old RPs I enjoyed last time I was here. As always I am open to new ideas or ways to refine what I have here. Thank you.

1) Medieval - Reign-esque. Queen who has been in hiding since her father was killed now arrives in a neighboring kingdom to marry the crown prince in order to bring much needed strength back to her kingdom. But life is hadly ever so easy, she travels with a small band of her closest and most trust, but tome has a tendency to change people. Not to mention she now finds her self in a vipers nest and is her heart truly ready for the prince or is it focused on an other.

Roles that would be needed to start: King, Queen and at less one prince of hosting nation, young queen just coming of age and two or three ladies in wait, plus her head of the queens guard (Played by me).

2)Mass Effect - Post Reaper War. 15 years have passed since Shepard united the galaxy and took control of the Reapers, saving the galaxy one last time. Or did he? It would be about a small fleet leaving Earth to check on the rest of the galaxy, without orders or support from the new Earth government. What a wait them in the aftermath of such a devastating war?

Roles needed to start: Not sure, but probably once we have at less a four person team to help crew a ship in the fleet and more can always be added later.

3)Maximum Ride-esque - A group of kids, ranging anywhere from 10 to 20, escape from a lab where they under went brutal experiments splicing animal DNA with human to build the perfect tools for their evil plans. The true goal of these experiments is unknown, but never the less these kids are being hunted by the people who ran the labs. For these kids it the first time they have been in the real world since they young. These kids were taken from their families before their 6th birthday.

Roles needed to start: Older girl at less 17 to be kinda the "Mother" figure, Older boy at less 17 to be the "Father" figure (played by me), at less two to four more for the flock, one being 14 or 15 and the others being 10 to 13. Other rolls like hunters can be added later.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Returning RPer looking to jump back in with a few ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Three quick edits:
1) New RP idea, a group of friends go on a cruise when two days in they wake up to find they are alone on the ship. They have to find a way to survive and signal for help. As they explore they discover the mystery goes deeper then they ever imagined.

2) An other new idea, all the things we were afraid of that go bump in the night are real. But more then that, the world has excepted them after a long and bloody war. Now all the non-humans live in sectioned off parts of the country, have to be registered and marks so the humans know what they are. A group of non-humans finds themselves outside their designated area after curfew, and in an area controlled by an anti non-human group.

3) The number of rolls can change so if some one want to do a 1x1 I'm game for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:35 am

Just adding a few more ideas if anyone is interested.

RWBY - Held at Beacon with the focus on a team of three second years students who lost their fourth in a Grim attack last year. Room to add more teams and other rolls.

Dishonored - Lots of room for play. Either post Dishonored 2 or during the games. Either way the lore leave a lot of room for play.

Nautical themed - Have several ideas that fall under this category, like a "Last Ship" Style to pirates to pretty much anything Nautical.

Last just a quick bump for the Maximum Ride RP idea.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfhednar902 on Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:17 pm

i have sort of a maximum ride character spot in a post ww1 dystopia if your interested?

Ulfhednar902
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Author Giver Promethean World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!