Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Reunion

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:34 pm

Sinful looked back towards Zhelir with a smile slowly widening across his face.
"It's perfect. Keep the gate open I just entered through and I'll be out in less than five minutes. I want my colony back."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:41 pm

Zhelir grinned wordlessly, but his his thoughts were exactly the same. Let's see what this Winson fucker thinks of the return of }{G... he silently mused, rising to his feet, before heading through the door, Day turning to follow. Neither spoke. It was a sort of unwritten rule between them: just before a huge battle, neither spoke to one another, or anyone else, really.

As they entered the bay, Zhelir nodded towards the shuttle, and Day immediately got to work on disengaging the quick-releases. During this process, Zhelir enter the black-and-blue mass of metal, setting himself in the pilot's seat, his weather-beaten fingers lightly gliding over the controls. Rick and Tersan didn't speak but a word -- they knew from long experience that the silence meant impending combat. The instant Day had resettled himself in the ship, next to Zhelir at the copilot's controls, Zhelir undocked from the colony, drifting lazily out of the hanger and awaiting Sinful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:56 pm

The same instant that Zhelir got up, Sinful rose to his feet aswell. His four crew men that were mildly conversing amongst one another in whispers instantly cut their conversation after noticing the movement and rose to their feet. They swiftly followed Sinful into the bay weilding their armaments. Once they arrived into the bay, Sinful made a swift hand gesture ordering the four crew members to pull out his precious cargo from within the hull of the ship. They ran ahead of Sinful and disappeared into the shuttle. Moments later, the back door of the shuttle slowly slid down, and out came a truck with a large flat bed behind it. On this flat bed was a massive object covered in a white cloth. Three of the crew members were hurriedly disengaging the ropes that held the cloth firm. The three crewmen then pulled the large cloth back revealing the massive Serpent model in all of it's silver glory. Sinful quickly hopped onto the truck bed, then on to his mobile suit. He pressed a button on his watch that opened the hatch of the cockpit. Within moments he had disappeared inside, and the hatch closed behind him.

Once inside, he slid his hands across his control panel, starting up the array of devices found within his modified suit. The suit quickly came to life and rose into a kneeling position on the truck. The suit reached down to grab the detachable weapons that lay on the bed of the truck and placed them where they belonged. Once his suit was prepped, he burst out of the bay into space where he met up with Zhelir's ship. He then opened up a transmission to Zhelir's frequency.

"Lead the way."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:12 pm

Zhelir's practiced hands danced across the controls, despite the slight signs of aging appearing on his figure. The door on the bottom of the righthand bay slid open, allowing Sinful's suit access to the hanger which contained his own Mercurius.

"Hop in," he spoke calmly, his nerves, for the moment, holding at bay, "This baby might not be so manueverable, but I'll be damned if it can't leave any suit in its dust, figuratively speakin'."

He sat back in his chair, lazily making calculations to bolt off toward L04's region as he awaiting the docking.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm

Sinful fired his rear verniers forward into the opening on the bottom of the large ship. He quickly docked himself safely within the protective confines of the ship. He then hopped out of his cockpit and slowly made his way around the ship until he finally wandered onto the bridge with Zhelir.
"You could have given me directions to this place... This is a big ship."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:37 pm

Zhelir grinned, pushing forward on a lever placed directly between the two chairs, giving it a rather important look. The ship jerked forward slightly, as its verniers kicked in, propelling it forward, reaching for a speed far exceeding that of a mobile suit.

"Hey, it's linear enough, unless you make a wrong turn at the end of the hanger. Anywho, it should be an hour or two before we arrive."

He leaned back in his seat, kicking his feet up onto a blank segment of the console, used for the resting of feet and the setting of drinks. He pulled a smoke from his shirt pocket, before looking for Sinful.

"Want one?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:50 pm

Sinful took a seat near Zhelir and looked towards the cigarette he offered. Sinful shook his head once.
"No, thanks. I have enough problems as it is. Last thing I need is an addiction."
He paused for a few moments looking around at his surroundings as he tried to become familiar with the ship.
"So, tell me. Who do we have left on our side besides... This ship?"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:58 pm

Zhelir nodded to each person respectively as he spoke.

"This's Daedalus Lokindu -- Day, for short. He's my partner in combat. I go on foot, he comes with. Out in space, he mans the weapons operation of the Leviathan, here." He next pointed to Rick, who was sitting on the floor, his back propped against the inner door. "That's Rick -- the one I went to Earth for some years back to rescue, you might r'call. He pilots Merc' now. Could walk me in that suit any day of the week."

He next pointed to the only man in the room who had officially served under Sinful, other than Zhelir himself.
"That's Tersan. He pilots a Custom Taurus, souvenier from L04. He was once the captain of the Taurus squad that came with me to Earth to recover that Custom Leo belonging to Aarkon. He defected alongside me."

He paused, thinking for a moment.
"In the way of true allies, that's all. However, people fighting for our same cause, that list'd extend fo the Vanguard Prime -- some of Kiyoshi's old cronies grouped up -- and the Defenders, whom I've not heard a peep out of in a hell of a long time.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:21 pm

Sinful nodded towards each person Zhelir mentioned until he came to Terson.
"Good to see you still alive Terson. Glad to see more experienced pilots like you on this ship. We should be well suited for this mission."
Moments later Zhelir would mention the allies, but one in particular caught Sinful's interest.
"Vanguard Prime? If they served Kiyoshi, they must be reliable. Maybe we can get some of their help on this mission. Any way we can contact them?"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:05 pm

Zhelir nodded, before tilting his head toward Day. "Trace that call that came into MO-V -- I'm pretty sure that was Han Richards, one of Vanguard's boys. If you can establish a trace, tell them we need to speak to them, and forward it to the main screen."

Zhelir exhaled a sizeable cloud of smoke, his eyes peering lazily through it. He was almost anticipating this upcoming fight -- certainly he wanted vengence on Winson for what he'd done. His only concern was that fucking Solar Cannon, but there was a plan for that, too. An unbeatable plan, really. One way or another, the thing would be unusable at the end of it all.

The only thing left to do was wait.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:04 pm

A comm. signal from the Vanguard Prime's ship the Rysen is sent to the }{G.

Han - This is Captain Han Richards of the Vanguard Prime. I understand the }{G would like to discuss something with us.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:03 am

Sinful heard the transmission come through from the Vanguard Prime. For the first few moments, he had hoped that it was Kiyoshi speaking, but quickly realized the difference in the two voices. Sinful swiftly moved over toward the screen where the transmission was feeding through. He took a brief moment to examine this Captain of the Vanguard Prime and wondered if he could match Kiyoshi's skill. He then cleared his throat.
"Yes, I'm Sinful Soul, formerly General Sin. I was contacting you in hopes of uniting our two powers toward a just cause. As I'm sure you already know, the new power controlling L04 is currently under attack. We could use this distraction to mount a swift and heavy assault on the militant occupants of the L04 colony and take back what rightfully belongs to the just and humane few who efficiently led them with a caring hand. If there is to be peace in space, it is necessary for us to reclaim all the colonies under one group of people geared to the same goals, and unify the colonies to promote trade and commerce. No longer should the colony citizens be forced to live in fear under the unjust rule of their greedy dictators. With this thought in mind, I ask for your strength to aid us in this endeavor while the time is ripe. Will you help us?"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:14 pm

Han narrowed his eyes on Sin slightly, he remembered what Kiyoshi told him about this man. He decided to put this aside for now. Winson and the FRE Faction had to be stopped.

Han - I've heard alot about you. I do not know how much we can do. One of our pilots is down on Earth helping with the different missions there. Our other pilot, however, will launch in his Gundam unit. He will be under my command. I want that clear. Furthermore, my ship, the Rysen will cordinate any attacks, as long as we see that they are just.

Han stepped towards the view screen slightly as he put his arms behind his back.

Han - Considering that you were not part of the main conflict during AC 199 that brought about the formation of the Trinity Alliance, I must remind anyone who is part of the }{G, that they are no longer a part of that Alliance. That faded with the unofficial disbandment after Kiyoshi's apparant death. So, this is only a temporary alliance. Good Hunting. Vanguard Prime, out.

Han walked back to his chair as the transmission ended.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:27 pm

After the response from Han had completed, he moved his gaze over towards Zhelir in a bit of a questioning manner.
"Well, he was an unusual fellow. Seems war has made him tense. I suppose now we wait. I hope that sole attacker on the L04 colony isn't dead yet... He has to be crazy."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.